Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: Elemental Masters
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Elemental Masters
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 22:40:05 03/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Yes, it is time for my next game idea. This one is gonna be good...

Skylanders: Elemental Masters

Story: After the Skylanders defeated Kaos in a epic battle, Kaos then realizes his best bet is to work on the winning side, the Skylanders. After realizing Kaos is not in his way, Malefor has broken free from the Underworld to destroy and rule Skylands, and he has the perfect plan how. Many years ago, there was a mysterious relic known as the Dark Amulet. Anyone wearing the amulet has the power to combine elements, yet Malefor has overused it on himself to have all the elemental powers, and it has spread to a group of Skylanders, combining their elements and gaining new powers. These skylanders were then known as the Elemental Masters. Now, the Portal Masters must bring the Elemental Masters back into Skylands, and stop Malefor and the Dark Amulet, before it's too late.

Beginning Intro

Eon: Greetings Portal Master, and Welcome to Skylands! Unfourtunately, Malefor has broken free from the Underworld and has stolen the legendary relic, The Dark Amulet, locked away from Skylands in the Realm of Darkness. Malefor has destroyed the gate leading to the Realm of Darkness, stealing the Dark Amulet. This Amulet was very dangerous, as anyone wearing the amulet had the power fo combine elements! Malefor has overused it's power, adding all of the Elements to himself. Yet, something great has happened. After overusing the amulet, it has released it's magic to a new group of Skylanders, adding new elements to them, and giving them new powers! After discovering their new abilities, the group is known as the Elemental Masters. After discovering their new powers, they knew Malefor needed to be stopped, so they went deep into his lair for a fight of their lives. The group fought through Malefor's destructive powers. Unfourtunately, with the Dark Amulet, he was able to cause a shockwave, sending the Elemental Masters far away from Skylands, to you! And now, you have found them, and just in time! Skylands needs you, and the Elemental Masters to help stop Malefor, ridding him back to the Underworld! A great adventure awaits you Portal Master! Behold...

Malefor: Mwahahaha! The Dark Amulet is mine, the Elemental Masters are banished from Skylands, and everything is going my way, just how I like it! Huh? Portal Master... How dare you interrupt on my great victory! Wait... This could only mean ONE thing, you have found the Elemental Masters! Hm, how irritating! Well, if thats the way you want to play! Then thats how it will be, prepare yourself fool!

Levels

Level 1: Escape From Malefor

More TBA

Characters

Magic/Fire

Spell Blaze - "Spells in Flames!" - Spell Blaze is a red and purple raccoon character with flame armor, with magical specks.

Earth/Water

Rock Wave - "Wave of Stones!" - Rock Wave is a stone monster who has cracks within him, which has water inside of him. He attacks with a Fish Tank Hammer.

Air/Undead

Spectral Flow - "Spirits of the Wind!" - A skeleton character with wings on his head and a cloud bottom and attacks with a ghost sword, which he uses his mind to attack with it.

Dark/Light

Moonshine - "Eclipse in the Sun!" - Moonshine is a fox character which he is a legendary Sun Fox species, and he has dark purple armor. He attacks with boomerangs.

Tech/Life

Gear Bloom - "Flower and Power!" - Gear Bloom is a robot character with all sorts of flowers coming from the exposed parts of his gears inside. He uses a explosive flower cannon to attack.

Dark/Magic

Mythic Night - "???" - ???

Light/Earth

Dust Blaze - "???" - ???

Life/Undead

Haunt Blossom - "???" - ???

Air/Fire

Pyro Sky - "???" - ???

Water/Tech

Aqua Gear - "???" - ???

Light/Tech

Sun Volt - "???" - ???

Fire/Life

Inferno Flower - "???" - ???

Undead/Water

Fright Glacier - "???" - ???

Earth/Dark

Rocky Shadow - "???" - ???

Magic/Air

Thunder Rune "???' - ???

Water/Light

Bright Glaze - "???" - ???

Dark/Tech

Motor Shade - "???" - ???

Magic/Life

Forest Alchemy - "???" - ???

Air/Earth

Wind Quake - "???" - ???

Undead/Fire

Spirit Flare - "???" - ???

Magic/Light

Time Shine - "???" - ???

Dark/Water

Swamp Mist - "???" - ???

Air/Life

Cloud Berry - "???" - ???

Undead/Tech

Grave Shock - "???" - ???

Fire/Earth

Heat Globe - "???" - ???

Don't worry, theres more coming. This isn't it.

The roster of characters will be 30 all new Elemental Masters, all with different Element Combinations.

Starter Pack

Three Elemental Masters:

Spell Blaze, Spectral Flow, and Rock Wave.

New Portal

The Portal of Elemental Power.

Poster

The Poster featuring all of the Skylanders: Elemental Masters figures.

Stickers and Stat Cards

Each Character with a Sticker and a Stat Card, featuring power stats.

Waves

Wave 1

Spell Blaze, Spectral Flow, Rock Wave, Gear Bloom, and Moonshine.

Hub World for Skylanders Elemental Masters:

Unknown
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 16:30:55 09/07/2016 by Luminous35
#2 Posted: 02:14:05 04/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Powers/Abilities

Spell Blaze

Attack 1 - Spell Books: Press Attack 1 to throw a spell book.
Attack 2 - Fire Wave: Press Attack 2 to shoot out a wave of flames.

Upgrade 1 - Spell of Fire: Press the Third Attack to throw your Spell Books below you, and create a enchanting fire explosion, damaging and stunning your enemies.
Upgrade 2 - Tail Swipe: Jump and press attack 1 to fling fireballs all around Spell Blaze with his tail, and below him.
Upgrade 3 - Enchanting Books: Spell Books do increased damage.
Upgrade 4 - Tidal Flames: Fire Wave flames get bigger and do damage in a bigger area.

Path 1: Inferno Flames - Improve your Fire attacks.

Upgrade 1 - Napalm Flame Wave: Fire Waves flames become blue and will do increased damage.
Upgrade 2 - Fireball Fire: Jump and press attack 2 to do a fire slam that flings fireballs around Spell Blaze.
Upgrade 3 - Down in Smoke: Hold attack three and release to create a meteor storm, bringing down powerful meteors.

Path 2: Black Magic - Improve your Magic attacks.

Upgrade 1 - Enchanting Inferno Bees: Hold attack 1 and attack 2 to create a swarm of Enchanting Inferno Bees which seek out your enemies.
Upgrade 2 - Spell Illusion: Hold attack 1 to fire a massive spell book, sucking in any enemy in it's way.
Upgrade 3 - Rune Traps: Jump and press attack 2 to create a rune trap below Spell Blaze. Any enemy who walks in it will be stuck in it until defeated.

Soul Gem - Living Spells: After throwing your Spell Books, they will become alive and become allies. Soul Gem found in Escape from Malefor.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:26:27 04/07/2016 by Luminous35
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3 Posted: 15:44:50 04/07/2016
cool.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#4 Posted: 22:41:08 04/07/2016
Moonshine REALLY!
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 22:47:28 04/07/2016
Quote: DreamTeam
Moonshine REALLY!

his backstory was that he made eon really high so high eon let him join the skylanders
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#6 Posted: 22:53:31 04/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: DreamTeam
Moonshine REALLY!

What?
---
WarDoctor42 Blue Sparx Gems: 624
#7 Posted: 04:02:56 06/07/2016
Moonshine is an alcoholic beverage.
#8 Posted: 09:44:11 06/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OHHH.... Welll uhhh pretend like its not. Pls.
---
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#9 Posted: 12:29:41 07/07/2016
Moonshine is also the nickname of Lueroi's Lunatone in Alpha Sapphire.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me