darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > is there anything to get in the 3ds racing for use in superchargers?
Page 1 of 1
is there anything to get in the 3ds racing for use in superchargers?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#1 Posted: 12:09:59 03/07/2016 | Topic Creator
im just wondering if there is anything to get in the 3ds racing that can be used in the superchargers. in other games i know you can unlock hats and use them even if not unlocked in the main game. i see there is vehicle upgrades in the 3ds racing after looking at a few youtube videos, do these upgrade transfer over to the superchargers or not?.. and is there anything else??.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:10:27 03/07/2016 by CountMoneyBone
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#2 Posted: 13:05:17 03/07/2016
There aren’t really and Vehicle Upgrades in Superchargers Racing; you can level up your Vehicle like your Skylanders, and those unlock permanent stat boosts. The level doesn’t show up anywhere else but Racing.

And honestly, the only things aside from Skylander levels you can take from this into Superchargers are the Villains from the Villain Cups. You can choose to scan in their respective Trophies from the character selection screen, and voila, you can use them in Superchargers. Only three of the Villains in the trophy can be used though, as there is one exclusive to the 3DS version.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me