Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Era of Despair [REBOOT] [OPEN] [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 01:00:32 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Welcome! Words in bold are important things to read before starting

Rules:
I am the GM
People other then me can have a god, but they must not make them over powered
Cursing is allowed, but keep it at a minimum
No controlling other characters
No killing other characters unless character owner gives permission
Romance is allowed
You may have as many characters as you can handle

Story: There were once 6 gods all with different elements. There was Ekeless, Goddess of Water. Helious, God of Fire. Linova, Goddess of Light. Drogon, God of Darkness. Allika, Goddess of Life. and Orockne, God of the Undead. They all lived peacefully, but had some disagreements every once in a while. They finally got sick of each-other. They all split up into their parts of the world, and have warriors of their elemental tribes to fight for them.

Elemental tribe areas:

Kingdom of Water: Deep beneath the surface of the ocean lies the Godess of Water's kingdom, Ekeless. Here warriors are trained to master water and breath it.

Kingdom of Fire: Near the Earth's core dwells God of Fire, Helious's kingdom. The Fire warriors are trained to withstand heat and use fire as a power.

Kingdom of Light: In only the most lit place on Earth, the Light kingdom is run by Linova, Godess of Light. Warriors here are trained to use light as a very strong force.

Kingdom of Darkness: Where ever light doesn't shine, Darkness castle shades. The king of this castle, Drogon, God of Darkness, trains his warriors well so they can see through the darkness and use darkness to defeat their enemies.

Kingdom of Life: In the tallest of the tallest trees, the Life castle grows. Grown by the Godess of Life, Allika, the life kingdom sits in the treetops in all it's glory. Warriors here learn how to be resourceful of what surrounds them to battle.

Kingdom of Undead: In the underworld, the Undead castle shines from it's obsidian walls. Built by the Orockne, God of the Undead himself. Warriors here learn how to summon a small army of skeletons, or how to ride a hellhound.

Character sheet:
Name:
Kingdom:
Love Interest:
Personaliy:
Appearence: [Description or link a picture, posting the picture will get it denied]
Other:

,-'

Name: Nate
Kingdom: Water
Love Interest: will update later
Personality: Smart, Cares for others
Appearence: Ignore the wolf
Other: He hopes one day he can bring the kingdoms and gods back to peace again
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:25:01 27/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
#2 Posted: 01:05:59 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
The Gods

Ekeless [Credit to Artist]

Helious

Linova [Credit to Artist]

Drogon

Allika [Credit to Artist]

Orockne [Credit to Artist]

All gods are up for grabs. I pick Helious.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:26:16 27/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#3 Posted: 02:17:03 27/06/2016
Name: Ura
Kingdom: Water
Love Interest: I dunno. Maybe someone eventually.
Personality: Rather quiet and shy. Prefers to be away from others, but can open up eventually.
Appearance: Tall and slim, with long, blue-black hair. She has icy blue eyes some believe unnerving. Always wears a silver dragon pendant.
Other: Was close friends with Diasi before the war. Longs for peace, but is afraid to say so.

Name: Diasi
Kingdom: Light
Love Interest: None yet
Personality: Determined, brave, and loyal. Is often found by others to be rather optimistic.
Appearance: Tall and slim with short, chocolate brown hair. Has emerald green eyes.
Other: Was good friends with Ura before the war. Wishes for peace more than anything else, and is active in saying so.

Name: Leligarm
Kingdom: Dark
Love Interest: None yet at least
Personality: Power-hungry and bloodthirsty. Very manipulative, and good at getting what she wants without having to work for it.
Appearance: Long, curly purple-black hair that is extremely messy. Has piercing, extremely unnatural bright green eyes.
Other: Wants the war to continue, no matter the cost.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#4 Posted: 02:23:02 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
All accepted
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#5 Posted: 02:30:25 27/06/2016
Name: Ami
Kingdom: Life
Love interest: Three
Personality: Honest, helpful, wise and smart.
Appearance: Long pink hair in pigtails, wears a polka dot dress, blue eyes
Other: Wants peace and not afraid to state her opinion on it

Name: Three
Kingdom: Fire
Personality: Cocky, tough, smart and crafty
Love interest: Ami
Appearance: A muscular boy with a blue Mohawk, wears a red tank top and black pants, one eye missing, brown eyes
Other: Pretends to want the war to continue but he actually wants it to stop.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#6 Posted: 02:33:12 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
both accepted
---
#7 Posted: 02:34:06 27/06/2016
My impatient self made me post this

When do we start?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#8 Posted: 02:42:41 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
We can start now if you'd like

It was a brand new day and Nate woke up in his dorm room of the Water kingdom. He was very tired from helping out the Water kingdom the other day. He knew he had to get up at some point, so he got up and got dressed and took a shower. You would imagine the rooms being flooded, but they kind of worked like spaceship doors where there were 2 and in the middle of them the water drained. After Nate had finished getting dressed for the day, he went out into the town of the kingdom where people were being productive and doing all they can to help. Ever since the war, things were hard on every kingdom. He just hoped that someday everyone would finally find peace.
---
#9 Posted: 02:53:45 27/06/2016
Ura woke reluctantly. Another day of the war she wasn't ready to fight. She prepared for her day, stepping outside with a sigh. She walked around, searching for somewhere she could help out. She barely recognized any of the villagers, even though she lived near them. This served only to make her subconsciously finger her dragon pendant. She was alone, no matter where she went. She knew this all too well, and it pained her.

*ill do the others soon. By the way, those room things are called airlocks.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#10 Posted: 03:00:15 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok I had no idea what they were called smilie , btw the castle is underwater it's just the dorm rooms have those air locks

As Nate headed through the town, their god was there, Ekeless. He was surprised to see her striding down the aisle to the throne room. Even though it was her castle, she is rarely ever seen, Nate had only seen her a couple times. Everyone cleared the way for her. She entered the throne room and her royal guards crossed their spears across the door so that no one can come in.
---
#11 Posted: 03:04:24 27/06/2016
Ami wakes up and gets dressed in her polka dot dress and leaves for war.

Three wakes up and goes out to war and meets up with Ami
---
#12 Posted: 03:12:12 27/06/2016
*I told you what they were called mostly to make it easier to write. Instead of describing it, just saying the term seems simpler. Also I'm lazy so I wanted to be able to call them airlocks.*

Ura hesitated. She wanted to go off to find something else to do, but couldn't. She couldn't bring herself to face the others, knowing they might know her by name and she knew next to nothing about all of them. She simply stayed put, thinking through possible things to do.

Diasi stretched, prepared to face the day and each challenge it brought with it. She dressed and went outside. Though she long for peace, she was willing to fight for it. She refused to let the war last any longer than it had to. She confidently left her room, strolling into the kingdom to assist with whatever tasks she could.

Leligarm lounged in her room, refusing to get up. She had managed to convince anyone who came to get her to do her work for her, and was proud of that.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#13 Posted: 03:15:51 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Nate attended his usual work, which was being a blacksmith in the blacksmith's shop which also had an airlock. He was not the only one though, about 9 other people were also blacksmiths, so he didn't have all the pressure. Even though he hated the job because he was supporting the war by making weapons, but he didn't want to seem like an imposter to his kingdom.
---
#14 Posted: 03:38:08 27/06/2016
Ura wandered aimlessly, searching for somewhere she could help out. She felt rather useless. No one could really use her help.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#15 Posted: 13:11:06 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Nate worked hard, forging all the swords and shields he could. He wanted peace, but if he looked like he was slacking off to prevent weapons being made for the war, they would think he is a traitor and he would get executed. He finally finished his work and went to get something to eat at the mess hall. After he had eaten, he started heading back to his dorm room.
---
#16 Posted: 13:21:38 27/06/2016
Ura made her way back towards her room, unable to find anything to do. She sighed as she neared the airlocks. She wished she was able to help people better.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#17 Posted: 13:27:52 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Helious sat atop his throne and looked down at his kingdom. He felt proud of what they had accomplished so far, and soon he could crush all the others gods.
---
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#18 Posted: 16:02:17 27/06/2016
Name: Caesar
Kingdom: dark
Personality: A generally quiet person who is brave and strong, he is nice to his friends, he isn't as threatening as he looks, unless you're the enemy
Love interest: no one yet
Appearance: brown hair, grey eyes, wears a black cloak, hair is messy, scar across eye
Other: He simultaneously want the war to end and carry on
---
smilie
#19 Posted: 22:36:35 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#20 Posted: 06:59:05 28/06/2016
Caesar woke up but stayed in bed, he'd done everything he'd needed to do yesterday so getting out of bed today was pointless. He got dressed and got back into bed.
---
smilie
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#21 Posted: 00:03:22 30/06/2016
((still open?))
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#22 Posted: 20:29:06 01/07/2016
More weeaboos to target... smilie
#23 Posted: 02:20:38 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
This died again... I will edit this post in the morning and keep roleplaying
---
#24 Posted: 10:43:21 13/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Nate had heard rumors about there being a big argument between our God and someone else in the throne room. He hoped nothing bad was going on.
---
#25 Posted: 11:47:27 13/07/2016
Ami and Three holds each others' hands for the first time ever and they kiss.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me