Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legendary Ruuko: The Darkest Hour
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Legendary Ruuko: The Darkest Hour [CLOSED]
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#151 Posted: 01:41:36 26/04/2009 | Topic Creator
*sigh* This story is dieing.... But I will continue it because it is half way there! :<

CHAPTER 12.

"H-how did you do that?" Bluefur beamed. Blood came from her forhead and was pouring very slowly onto her nose. She whipped it off.
"I'm fine" Bluefur snapped at her brother before he could say anything. Sparrowheart opened his mouth, ready to protest but nothing came out and he just closed it again.
"Yes, you did an amazing acrobatic leap!" Sparrowheart rasped. Sparrowheart shock himself, still angry because he ran into his sister.
"I learnt that when I watched Cynder hunting prey...." Ruuko snapped.
"I never saw a dragon that could leap like that…” Sparrowheart smiled in awe
"Don't get too excited. This rabbit won't feed the three off us" You two share this one, I will catch my own. He pointed his tail towards a dear that was lying underneath a tree.
"A-a dear? But those are huge!" Sparrowheart whispered.
"I am just as big smilie" Ruuko snorted
"Your teenage size.... Say, how old are you?" Bluefur laughed.
"Well..... I am..... 17" Ruuko mumbled. He new that if he would say that he is only 13, they wouldn't believe it and he didn't want to tell then that he is evil and been corupted and all that.
"17 ha? Your abridge then smilie" Bluefur replied. "I am 9 years old and Sparrowheart is 10. Where were you bor-?"
"Okay, you can stop asking me question now" Ruuko interrupted. "That deer is not going to lie there all day!" Ruuko snapped. He walked over to the dear, keeping as low as he can.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#152 Posted: 03:52:58 26/04/2009
Cool! Write more
#153 Posted: 05:19:29 26/04/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie

Instead off putting his weight into his shoulders, he put his weight into his paws. He created closer and closer to the dear. The deer's ears shot up. It was a sign that it can smell Ruuko. Ruuko sprang and then landed on top off the deer. Ruuko reached out his tail and stuck his tail blade into the dear's stomach. He stuck it deeper and deeper into the dear. The dear stood up and kicked its back legs real hard. Ruuko hissed when one off its back paws pouched his stomach. This dear must be some mutated dear! Ruuko thought. It has claws on it's back legs! And they stuck into my stomach real deep! Ruuko tried to stick his tail deeper into the dear's neck but he couldn't. The pain in this stomach was too much for him. Ruuko smiled evilly at the baby dear and he breathed fire on it and burned it in a couple off seconds. He grabbed it and padded over to wear Bluefur and Sparrowheart were waiting.
"Can you yell us more about hunting?" Bluefur asked?
"Not now. Wait until we have finished eating" Ruuko grunted. He had on off the deer's leg in his mouth.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#154 Posted: 05:25:51 26/04/2009
write more
#155 Posted: 05:33:33 26/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks.

When they have finished eating, Ruuko got up and stretched.
“Now that is more like it! I felt like I haven’t eaten anything for months!” Ruuko murmured. “Right, I will tell you more about hunting prey…” He grunted.
“Yay! Thank you!” Sparrowheart yowled. Bluefur just smiled cheerfully. Ruuko snorted with unhappiness.
“Alright. Listen you too. Listen good because I am only going to say all this once!” Ruuko snapped. “You have to remember all the different techniques when it comes to hunting. Hunting different animals means doing different things to catch them. All the animals around here are dears, rabbits, mice, birds like crows, pigeons, peewees, baby eagles, that are rare, and magpies and squirrels” Ruuko grunted. “What do you want to learn about first?” He added in.
“Well… I want to learn about catching a dear! After all, there the biggest animal that you can find, besides baby eagles” Sparrowheart beamed.
“I don’t know… Why do we have to catch small prey anyway?” Bluefur laughed.
“Only big, strong dragons hunt the huge animals like the bulls, big cats, fully grown eagles and adult dears. Also zebras, but those are hard to find in this area. Dragons that are not fully-grown, like me and you and Sparrowheart, only catch the smaller prey. Pft, I wish I could catch the big prey, but Cynder will probely kill me if I do”
“Oh, okay… since dear is the largest, I would like to learn how to catch a dear!” Bluefur smiled.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#156 Posted: 13:28:31 26/04/2009
cool!
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#157 Posted: 17:24:54 26/04/2009
PC!!!
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
#158 Posted: 05:14:59 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Nice avatar Firestar. I liek cats. :DDDDDD

“Okay. When you catch the deer, you creep up to it slowly. You put your weight and all off your strength into your paws. It may make you make more noise, but baby dears are stupid and they will think that it is there tail making the noise or something. Anyway, you creep closer and closer to the baby dear until its ears shot up. That is a sign that it can smell you. Once that happens, the dear gets up and runs. You have to spring before that happens. So you have to spring as soon as it’s ears go up. The reason why you have to put your strength and weight into you paws is so you can jump higher. It also puts more weight on to the dear once you grab it. Baby dears don’t buck. They just try to get away. But they are small and they can squirm around to get free. They can make you loss balance. But if you have a good hold on it, it won’t be able to get away and it will full down. The trick is to dig your claws into its neck and back while flapping your wings so you can stay in the air. The wind will make the dear blind a little bit. Then you push down real hard and once it stops moving, you breath fire on it to roast it and kill it.
“Wow….” Sparrowheart’s mouth had drop into a small O like shape.
“Wait, how come the dear you had had bucked like crazy and stuck claws into your stomach?” Bluefur shivered.
“I don’t know… It was a baby dear, it was small and it’s antlers were tiny…. I think it must off been some mutant one. It’s parents must off abandoned it because off that...” Ruuko sighed.
“Oh, and when you breathed fire on it, it had a tiny bit off black smoke in it as well” Bluefur added.
“Really?” Ruuko gasped. What the? Black smoke in my fire? What is that? Ruuko thought. He new he couldn’t think about it now, so he just ignored it. He will tell Cynder about it later.
“Alright, what do you want to know about first?” Ruuko asked.
“Rabbits!” Bluefur growled. “That other rabbet kicked me in the face… I don’t want that to happen again. It was embarrassing!”
“Yeah, rabbits can get vicious sometimes…. But most off the time, they run with their tail in-between their legs. It never happened to me….” Ruuko growled. “To hunt rabbits, you do what I told you too. BUT YOU PUT YOUR WEIGHT INTO YOUR SHOULDERS! You put your weight into you paws, making you slow and clumsy. You only do that for dears and large animals so you can jump higher so you can get on top off them. But with rabbits, you don’t just leap on them and push them down; they run off as soon as you spring. To catch up to them, you must put your weight into your shoulders so you can run faster and you won’t be that clumsy. You won’t jump as high; you don’t need to jump that high to catch a rabbit. Rabbits are really fast so you need to pretend you are as fast as lightning. Alright, next?” Ruuko grunted.
“Mice!” Sparrowheart beamed.

Sorry, it has gone a little bit borring.... I will try and get to the action *when Bluefur and Sparrowheart learn how to fight* Soon.....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#159 Posted: 05:26:39 27/04/2009
Thanks!
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#160 Posted: 05:44:35 27/04/2009
I only have enough time to read the first three paragarhs sorry. But I will read more when I have the time! I just have tons of homework to do. smilie
But awesome story, though!
---
N/A
#161 Posted: 11:24:48 27/04/2009
PC!!!
---
#162 Posted: 07:08:54 28/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skyqueen
I only have enough time to read the first three paragarhs sorry. But I will read more when I have the time! I just have tons of homework to do. smilie
But awesome story, though!

I don't mind at all. Oh, and thanks for reading! smilie

That sucks.... smilie I have alot off homework too.... D:
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#163 Posted: 07:34:05 28/04/2009
I have a lot of homework to do too...great story!
---
N/A
#164 Posted: 08:14:31 28/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skyqueen
I have a lot of homework to do too...great story!

Thanks! Lol, I can't be botherd to do mine.... Second day after the second school holidays and the teacher is already giving me tones off homework.... smilie

“You equal your weight by putting some in your shoulders and paws so you won’t make that much noise when your stalking and your won’t be that slow either. Mice are not as fast as rabbits but they are quit fast. They are really sensitive to noise so you need to keep an eye on where you put your paws as well as keeping an eye on the mouse. Don’t forget to be as light as you can, light as a feather that is…”
“Okay, how about squirrels?” Bluefur asked.
“Squirrels are quit hard to catch. First, you need to be able to climb well. And that means be good at it and fast being able to climb real fast. They live close to trees and you usually find them eating nuts. But that doesn’t stop them from being alert. When you spring, they climb straight up the tree and you have to climb up after it without hesitation. You have to make sure you catch them before they climb to the top other wise they will jump off and camouflaged in with bushes and dirt. You need to put your weight into your paws so you won’t loss your grip on the tree when you climb. It’s quit easy actually; you just stick your claws into the tree and heave yourself upwards. Off course, you can’t fly up because the squirrel will just jump off and you know what will happen next. And last but not list, birds. You have to jump as high as you can to catch them. You put your weight into your shoulders so you won’t make so much noise. When you get close enough to the bird, you don’t spring, you run after it. The bird will fly strait away. So you need to flap your wings and jump as high as you can. If you didn’t catch it, then don’t bother flying after it because bird will fly in-between small things that dragons can’t go through. You do the same for every bird, including eagles” Ruuko said.
“Okay, now zebras!” Sparrowheart screamed.
“You do the same thing that you do with dears” Ruuko snapped. “Now that you know how to catch prey, go around this forest and catch as much prey as you can. Bring them to me. This will tell me weather you have listened or not. Well? What are you waiting for? Go and do what you were asked! NOW!”
“Yes sir….” Bluefur yawned and then ran off. Sparrowheart followed.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#165 Posted: 09:48:01 29/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Now it is time to follow them and see what they are doing..... Ruuko thought. He grined his teath and then stod up. He shock his body, glad that he finerly got to walk around for a little while. He had been lieing down on the soft earth for 15 mineuts. Ruuko sniffed the grass, it smelt off two younge dragons. Right, time to follow the path and see what they are up too.... Ruuko hissed. He followed the trail, trying not to lift up his head to smell the prey sented air. He soon broke into a run and began kicking up small amounts off sand. He trusted his nose well enough to guid him through the forest without bumping into anything.

Ruuko soon could here quiet sounds off paws moving across the ground. He lifted up his head to see Sparrowheart dragging his prey across the floor. There was a small baby dear and two mice clamped inside off his haws. He was staggering to carry the three of them. Ruuko quickly hid behind a tree and peered out, making sure that Sparrowheart didn't see him. Sparrowheart put his prey down and began to dig a hole. Ruuko could guess what he was doing. Soon, after the hole was quit big, Sparrowheart placed his prey inside off it and then berryed it. He put a couple off leafs that were undernith a tree and placed them on top. He put soom dirt on the leafs so the wind won't blow away. His mother probely tought him that. Ruuko thought. He berryed his prey so he won't have to drag it around with him. Berrying it covers up the sent so no predertors will get it....Well, he seems to be going well, now to check on Bluefur. But before he could leave to find Bluefur, Ruuko spotted Sparrowheart going into the crouching action. Ruuko could see another small mouse close by. Ruuko stood still, not moving a mussle. Sparrowheart crepted up to the mouse very slowly and quitly. He is doing well. I can't hear his pawsteps at all... Ruuko thought. Sparrowheart, suddently sprang from his hiding place. The mouse was just about to run the operset direction, but Sparrowheart pounced on it and killed it with a swift bite to the neck before it could move. Ruuko wanted to say "Well done" to Sparrowheart but he didn't want to give himself away, hopeing that Sparrowheart didn't see him, he quickly flew away. Ruuko glanced up at the sky, he could see a couple off stars up there. Moonlift is comming... Ruuko thought. He quickend up his pace.

BTW, I'm gonna tell you some secrets that will never be told in the story(s). Dawnearth (Used to be Darkearth) is Terrador's Grand daughter. Her sister has two baby dragons. But they will not be introjuced until later on in another story. (And no, Bluefur and Sparrowheart are not the two, there parents are unknown...) Flame is Hawkfire's brother.

Moonlift is when the moon come up. Moonhigh is when the moon is already up at it's highest point. Moonhigh also means night time. But when the sky gets even more darker, they call it Midnight. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
LegendarySpyro Green Sparx Gems: 311
#166 Posted: 18:22:58 29/04/2009
*yawn* oh pls continue...i was lvling up in flyff
---
<---click my name and see my announcement! I got something you might want to know about me
#167 Posted: 09:59:08 30/04/2009 | Topic Creator
A bit off a twist there right? Right........? smiliesmilie

Ruuko padded through the grass. The thorns in the bushes were tugging at his skin, making his black skin blead. Ruuko stop to give it a quick lick and then he charged off again. He kept on running until he could see something blue near by. Ruuko stopped to a hult but he lost balence and he nearly fell over. He picked up specks off dust infront off him. The dust stung his eyes for a couple off seconds, then it went away. Ruuko padded slowly towards the blue figure until a large bush stood in his way. He could smell Bluefur's sent. I guess I will hide in this bush... Ruuko muttered to himself. He examed the bush, making sure there is no spikes on it. To his luck, it looked soft with no prickles on it to tug at his skin. Ruuko stood inside the fern bush and began to peer out into the open infront off him. Bluefur stod a couple off meatures infront off him. She had her back towards him, her tail was lashing and her claws were sticking into the ground. Her prey must off got away.... To bad for her.... Ruuko thought. He gritted his teath. Bluefur picked up her squirrel and padded away. Ruuko got up when he was sure she was gone and followed her. When Ruuko spotted her tail, he quickly ducked down infront off a rock. He could here an angry yowl from Bluefur. Ruuko climed up the rock to see what was going on. He flexed his claw, ready to pounce and join the fight if Bluefur was fighting something like a fox or a badger or an agressive lion that attacked Ruuko when he was weak. Ruuko relaxed and quickly hid behind the rock when he saw that Bluefur was only trying to take down a baby dear. Bluefur flapped her wings to stay up into the air. She stopped flapping her wings and sank her claws deeper into the deer's back. She lifted the other claw and sanked it into the side off the dear's neck. She pushed the deer down as hard as she can. The deer fell down but still twisted and span around. Bluefur quickly lifted up her tail blade and swipped it across the deer's throat and blood gushed out. Bluefur let go off the deer's neck. The deer walked away really slowly and then fell to the ground. It swished it's tail around and slammed it's legs on the ground, trying to stay alive. The deer began to blink alot and Ruuko new that it was starting to see black. In a couple off seconds, the deer died and Bluefur picked it up the deer by it's left, back leg. She yanked it real hard because off bordem and then dropped it. She started to lap up some off the deer's blood off the ground. Ruuko was impressed. He couldn't stop himself from letting out a gasp off suprise and amasment. Bluefur turned to face Ruuko and he new at once what he had done. He quickly pulled his face in and then started making animal noises. Hopping that Bluefur would think that she only saw a bug or something. But Bluefur new at once who it was behind the rock.
"There are no animals here but you Ruuko!" Bluefur roared with disrespect.
Ruuko scrapped his claws on the grass and pulled some off it out off the grond. Great, she found out I was watching her the whole time. I guess I will have to tell her now.... Ruuko snorted and then padded out off his hidding place.
"What are you doing?" Bluefur hissed.
"Hey, know need to get bossy with your mentor Bluefur" Ruuko hissed backed. He lifted up his tail blade.
"Sorry grumpy pebble. I was just woundering" Bluefur yawned.
"Yes well, you should be more polite!" Ruuko grunted. "Do you want me to tell you why I was there or not?"
Bluefur nodded. She had respect in her eyes but Ruuko knew that her eyes were filled with anoyence and she was only covering it up with fake respect. He let out an anoyed growl when Bluefur bowled with fake respect.
"I know you are anoyed Bluefur. But you shouldn't be. This is what mentor's do when there apprentices go out hunting on there own. First off all, they do it to make sure that they are safe, second off all, they do it so they can see how there apprentice is doing. We don't tell you that we are watching you because you will not concentrate on what you are trying to catch. Off course, mentors tell there apprentices that they are watching them after woods" Ruuko said.
"Oh.... Sorry that I was being anoyed..." Bluefur mumbled.
Ruuko looked deep into her eyes, making sure she was telling the truth, to his relief, Bluefur was telling the truth.
"Na, its okay. Everyone does that at list twice in there life. Maby even more then that" Ruuko grunted. "Lets go back now. Sparrowheart will be waiting"
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:04:34 01/05/2009 by Cynder_543
#168 Posted: 09:04:26 01/05/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 13:

Rain drumbed onto swaying trees, making loud thumping noices as it dropped onto the soft grass. Ruuko and Bluefur were sitting on a small hill. They were underneath a tall fern tree, hoping it will protect them from getting wet. Infront off them, was the deer and the squirrel that Bluefur cought. There was a mouse added to the pile too. Bluefur had cought it on her way back to the hill. Ruuko sighed. They have been waiting for 20 minuets and Sparrowheart was not back yet.
"It just had to rain now didn't it?" Ruuko growled. "Out off all the days and hours, it just had to rain right now. And why is Sparrowheart taking so long?"
Bluefur laughed.
"You know. I actualy think it's funny when you get fustrated.... I don't know why, but it is. I thought I might tell you now...."
Ruuko hissed.
"So you enjoy me being angry?" Ruuko closed his eyes for a moment. He went onto his hind legs and put his front paws on Bluefur's face.
"What-what are you doing!?!?" Bluefur asked, really shocked.
Ruuko opend his eyes and grabbed Bluefur's face and pulled real hard.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'YOU LIKE IT WHEN I GET ANGRY'!?!? DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO GET ME ANGRY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT?!?!?!" Ruuko's eyes looked daunting and his wings had spreded out. He kept his tail low, he didn't wanted to make Bluefur scard enough to run away. If she did, then Sparrowheart will yell at him.
"You can rip my face apart is you like but I'm not going to lie to you!" Bluefur grunted.
Ruuko sighed.
"Alright. But just don't get me angry just because 'you like it'" Ruuko hissed. He let go off Bluefur's face and sat down again. Just when Ruuko was about to charge off into the forest to search for Sparrowheart, he could see a small fegure in the distance.
"It's about time..." Ruuko roared. Bluefur just giggled and called over to her brother.
"Sorry tha I a lae. I us oun a lar barrow full off ra its..." Sparrowheart mutterd. He couldn't speak propely because his mouth was full off prey. He had two baby rabbits on his back. His mouth was full off prey that he cought. One off them was a rabbit. He dropped his prey infront off Ruuko and then sat down infront off him.
"You captured three rabbits? Good. I thought a rabbit would off been too fast for you to handle"
"Well.... I am not really powerful. Unlike most male dragons, I am more speedy and great at using my elements, but I am not good with strength.... I know that most girls have that but I don't know why I have it..." Sparrowheart sighed. "Bluefur, is like me, she is good at speed and elemental attacks, but she is not good at strength and defance. But that is normle because thats what most females have"
"Not all male dragons are more powerful then speedy" Ruuko sighed. "Some males are like you, there more speedy then power. Same goes for females, not all are fast but not that powerful, some have more strength and less speed. I am the same with you guys, I am more fast and good with elemental attacks then defance and power. My sister is the same too. And, I-I think I met a dragon once, but I can't remeber that well... She wasn't really fast, but she was very stronge I think...."
Sparrowheart's eyes widend. Bluefur giggled a tinny bit. Ruuko just stood there, looking up at the night covered sky.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#169 Posted: 23:38:56 01/05/2009 | Topic Creator
*Sighs* I don't think anybody likes to read my storys.... smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#170 Posted: 00:07:53 02/05/2009
I like your stories! smilie Read my new one, Tovias: Hidden Power
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#171 Posted: 02:27:45 02/05/2009
you better keep going with this story!!!! Its ROCKS!!!!!

*hums along to music*
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#172 Posted: 09:30:40 02/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Firestar
I like your stories! smilie Read my new one, Tovias: Hidden Power

I will read it. smilie
I don't really get it because the Xay story is not finished....

Oh, and this one is going to be long BTW. smilie

Ruuko stod up. He began to blink sleep out off his eyes. He must off fell asleep without realising. He looked up at the sky, Sunrise was aproching. I'd better wake Bluefur and Sparrowheart up.... He didn't need to eat any food. He, Bluefur and Sparrowheart had eaten some off the prey until they were bloted. Bluefur berryied the rest so that they will eat the rest when they get hungry again. Ruuko tapped Bluefur on the shoulder with his paw and tapped Sparrowheart on the body with his tail. They both yawned, strech and then they sat up, looking at Ruuko.
"What are we going to do today?" Bluefur asked.
"Since you have learnt how to hunt prey, I will now teach you how to fight" Ruuko grunted. He wanted to do this quick. He needed Cynder to fight with him so he can do his own training. Gaul would also be worried and if Ruuko would worry him, the Gaul would get angry.
Suddently, Ruuko heard a rustle from the bushes. He face towards the bush. It was moving. Ruuko braced himself. Preparing for an ambush. But the bushes stopped moving. Ruuko looked comfused. He was about to turn around when something smashed into him like a canonball. Ruuko was blind for a couple off seconds. Then he could see a little bit. He bagan to panic. All he could see was a black ball on top off him. He kicked as hard as he could but the weight would not let go. Ruuko stuck his claws into it's throat. The creature roared but still pinned Ruuko down. Ruuko finerly got his vision back. He looked at the black ball. It was a black dragon with a blue underbelly, horns, scales, wings and tail blade. He had amber eyes like Ruuko's. He gazed furasly at him. He soon got off of him and faced Bluefur and Sparrowheart. Bluefur hiss, her lips were curled back into a snarl. Sparrowheart just looked into the dragon's eyes, his eyes were filled with forgiveness.
"Don't lay a claw on them!" Ruuko spat. He leaped onto the dragon and pinned him down. The dragon's strength was incredable. He stod up as if he had only the weight off a feather on him. With a horror off dread, Ruuko lost his grip on the black dragon and rolled onto the ground. He stood up. Ruuko had bits off dirt all over him. He snorted and then prepared to leap again. But before he could, Bluefur sprang and then bit down hard on the black dragon's tail. Sparrowheart was too shocked to join in.
"Stay back! Keep away! He will claw you to death!" Ruuko hissed at Bluefur. But Bluefur ignored him. She bit down harder on the dragon. The dragon roared and lifted up his tail. He flicked it, making Bluefur lose her grip and hit a tree, making her get nocked out. Sparrowheart shock his head and sprang onto the black dragon's back. He hissed in range and clawed like crazy at the dragon's back. The black dragon roared and rolled onto his back, sqishing Sparrowheart until he got nocked out too. Ruuko looked at the two dragons, he hissed in shock and range. Using all off his power, he sprang onto the black dragon, bowling him over. He bit down into the dragon's neck. The dragon lifted up his tail, he moved it under Ruuko's body without him relalising and stuck the tail blade into Ruuko's chest. Ruuko bit down deeper into the dragon's neck until he could taste warm blood. But he couldn't hold on much longer. The pain in his stomic weakend him. He new that if the dragon stuck his tail blade deeper into Ruuko's chest, then he would strick his heart and Ruuko would die. He got off of him imidiantly. Blood dropped out off his chest. He was lucky that the tail blade was hardly in him. Ruuko snorted as he realised that the blade only stuck into his chest a tinny bit, but it made him really weak. That must be my weak point.... Ruuko thought. He bent over to lick it. Ruuko doged the dragon's claws and grabbed his horns. Ruuko pushed them back. The dragon roared and then pushed them ford, flinging Ruuko into a tree. Unfortenly, Ruuko hit a spike that was on a tree, stabbing him in the back. Ruuko fell to the floor and and lost his vision again. He could see agan in a blink off an eye. But before he could make an efort to get up, the dragon pick him up by the muzzel and chucked him into another tree. He then pushed Ruuko's head into the tree until blood poored out off it. Ruuko stabbed the dragon's stomic with his tail but the dragon didn't seem to realise that he was getting hit. Ruuko wanted to talk to him, but he couldn't because the dragon's paws were on his face. He felt pain stabbed him at the back off his head. He manged to scream in pain even though the dragon's paws were on his mouth and head. He thought he was going to die. He began to worry. But before he could worry any more, Bluefur got up and sprang at the black dragon again yowing.
"Let go off him you freak!" She growled.
Sparrowheart got up to and joined his sister, spitting out sand. They both sprang as one and pulled the dragon's paws off of Ruuko's face. Ruuko breathed hard and nealy fainted. He forced himself to get up. He faced the dragon, aiming for his neck so he could kill him. Bluefur and Sparrowheart pushed him down. But before they could bit down into his neck, he got up and bit down onto Sparrowheart's neck. Ruuko looked at the dragon in horror as he realised that he was sucking out Sparrowheart's blood. Sparrowheart fainted again in a couple off seconds. Bluefur screached in ranged and stabbed her tail blade very deep into the dragon's chest. He roared in pain and faced the grey dragon. Ruuko saw his chance. He got up, about to sprang when Bluefur yowled "RETREAT!"
She picked up Sparrowheart and charged into the bushes. Ruuko looked at the black dragon. He was snarling at Ruuko. His eyes filled with hatred and revange. Ruuko began to wounder why he wanted to advange something. He shock his head and padded slowly at the dragon. The dragon roared in lautter and sprang onto Ruuko. Ruuko manige to dogged and quickly stuck his tail blade into the dragon's chest one more time. The black dragon roared. He smashed into a tree and a coconut fell on his head. Blood tricked down from his forhead and onto the ground. He was nocked out. Ruuko saw his chance. He would kill him now. But before he could, Bluefur screamed.
"Please Ruuko. Please don't kill him! H-he is me and my brother's farther!"

Don't you just love cliff hangers? smilie

Oh, and I did not coppy your story Firestar (About the dragon sucking blood). I made up something. It is rare that a male dragon can get the fear element. And the bad thing is that if a Male dragon gets this element, then he goes a little bit dark and his fangs grow larger over night, giving him the ability to suck other animal's blood. Dragon blood is the best blood. If they don't suck blood for 2 months, then they lose the ability and there fangs grow small again. The worst part is that when they get the element, then they stop growing and they stay at that age forever. They also can't die so they live forever (Unles they get chopped to pices or get burned in a fire). They only suck a little off a dragon's blood because they go full real quick. Then, that dragon gets the same thing. Living forever, can't die, never growing up, being able to suck blood. But it is slitly different. There two fangs do not grow larger over night and they don't lose the ability to suck blood if they don't suck blood for two months. Also, they have to suck some blood out off an animal, if they don't, something happens and it feels like they just got stabbed in the chest. But they do get the fear element. They also don't go evil.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#173 Posted: 06:02:20 04/05/2009
This is great! But I only have read a few paragrahs on the first page. Sorry, that's all I can read at the momment.
---
N/A
#174 Posted: 02:41:50 05/05/2009
Okay, sounds cool!

Yeah, I know that my Xay story is not finished, but Tovias takes place at least 10 years after Xay so it doesn't really make a difference.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:08 05/05/2009 by Firestar
#175 Posted: 08:27:51 07/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks. ^.^

Oh, your Tovias story is great Firestar. smilie

CHAPTER 14

"WHAT!?!?!? This-this beast is your farther?" Ruuko spat out the words. He began to shake. Thats why Sparrowheart was so shocked eariler! Wait, Sparrowheart! Is he okay? Ruuko thought. He grabbed some grass and then pulled it out off the ground. Ruuko growled and then backed away. He couldn't believe it. How could this evil, agressive dragon could be the farther off two kind, nice but staborn dragons?
"Y-yes..... That dragon is our farther Ruuko.... But he won't stay nocked out for long. He is really strong so he would probely get back up to his feet again in about half an hour. We better get out off the woods now!" Bluefur screached. She darted off, carrying Sparrowheart on her back. Ruuko sighed and then followed her. When they got out off the forest, they flew down the cliff and infront off Gaul's castle. Bluefur sat down. She told Ruuko to do the same with a flick off her tail. Ruuko snorted and sat down.
"So, that dragon is your farther?" Ruuko whispered.
Bluefur looked down at her paws;.
"Y-yes.... He is our farther..... I guess it is time for me to tell you the whole story....." Bluefur muttered.
"You see, our farther was never like this. When we were younger, farther used to be very sweet and kind. He love me, mother and my brother alot. But he was over protective sometimes..... Anyway, he started to become dark after he learnt fear breath. So now he knows poisen and fear. He also stayed the same age and never grew up. When he gets wounded real baddly, he would always heal. If a normle dragon would off got hit by a coconut, then they would probely nealy die.... Then, our mother told us about a male dragon learning the fear element. She said that "It is rare that a male dragon can get the fear element. And the bad thing is that if a Male dragon gets this element, then he goes a little bit dark and his fangs grow larger over night, giving him the ability to suck other animal's blood. Dragon blood is the best blood. If they don't suck blood for 2 months, then they lose the ability and there fangs grow small again. The worst part is that when they get the element, then they stop growing and they stay at that age forever. They also can't die so they live forever (Unles they get chopped to pices or get burned in a fire). They only suck a little off a dragon's blood because they go full real quick. Then, that dragon gets the same thing. Living forever, can't die, never growing up, being able to suck blood. But it is slitly different. There two fangs do not grow larger over night and they don't lose the ability to suck blood if they don't suck blood for two months. Also, they have to suck some blood out off an animal, if they don't, something happens and it feels like they just got stabbed in the chest. But they do get the fear element. They also don't go evil" So, that means that our farther will stay at 28 forever.... Soon, our mother died at the river. We saw it all. We saw apes all around her. They pounced on her. We came to help. We dragged the apes off of her and killed some but, one off the apes clawed at her throat when we were looking the other way. We couldn't stop the bleeding. So our mother started to bleed to death. After that, we were about to kill that ape but it was gone. There was blood on our paws too. Then our father came. He thought that we killed our mother because off the blood on our paws and the fact that we were the only ones there. He didn't know that the apes had killed her. We tried to explain, but because he was so dark after learning the fear breath, he tried to kill us. We ran way from him, but father was faster then us and he tore some holes in Sparrowheart's wings. I stopped in my tracks and attack father, Sparrowheart just ran into the bushes, during the fight, my dad grabbed my tail and bit it so hard that a qurter off it came off. Then our father just ran away after that, I think he thought that me and Sparrowheart would bleed to death because off the wounds he gave us. I thought I was going to die.... I fainted off course. But when I woked up, Sparrowheart was sitting next to me, he looked like he havn't slepted in days. His wings had stopped bleeding.... When Sparrowheart told me that I lost some off my tail, the memery came back to me and then I fainted again...."
"So that means that Sparrowheart will be the same?" Ruuko asked.
"I'm affraid so...." Bluefur began to cry. Ruuko smacked his head on the ground.
"This is all my fult! If I wouldn't off went into that forest-"
"It is not your fult! If anything, it's our father's fult!" Bluefur snapped. "He was the one that dranked his blood in the first place!"
Ruuko shock his head. He then sighed and looked at Sparrowheart. Blood was comming down from his neck.
"How do we heal him?" Ruuko asked.
"There is no cure. Once a dragon gets bitten, thats it..." Bluefur sniffed.
"I don't mean that! I mean, how are we supposed to stop it from bleeding?"
"I-I don't know.... It is up to the ansistors to heal him.... He can't die so you don't have to worry about that...."
Ruuko began to pace backwords and fords.
"I will get some meat for Sparrowheart. After all, he needs to suck blood dosn't he?" Ruuko replied and then charged into the bushes. Bluefur just smiled. But behind that smile was a grin thats full off worry.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:53 08/05/2009 by Cynder_543
#176 Posted: 14:32:15 07/05/2009
Awsome! Write more!
#177 Posted: 00:26:54 08/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, that Chapter was a little bit rushed. I was going to make it better but my mum wanted me to go to bed. I didn't even get enough time to edit it..... D8 So, I'm going to make it a bit better by editing it and adding some things in. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#178 Posted: 14:38:09 08/05/2009
Okay!
#179 Posted: 01:16:03 09/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Now for the next part. smilie

Ruuko pounced into the bushes, despretly looking for a deer or something. He new that Sparrowheart will have to drink blood. Ruuko hissed in rage. If only I wouldn't off took them into the heart off the forest! If only we would off ran earlyer instead off fighting that dragon! If only, if only I was stronger! Ruuko stopped in his tracks. If I would off been stronger, then I could off beaten that dragon and Sparrowheart wouldn't be in this condision! He bashed his head on a rock. I hate this! Ruuko growled in anger and pain. He was about to charge further into the bushes when a familier noice came from behind him. Ruuko spun around, have suprised, have shocked.
"Ruuko!!!"
There it was again. Ruuko new at once that it was Bluefur. He charged back into the bushes.
Great, what now? Ruuko thought. I left her for one second and she got herself into troble! Ruuko grinned his teath. He kepted on running until he saw a blue shape in the distance.
"Bluefur! What happend?!" Ruuko asked, panting.
Bluefur smiled at him.
"Sparrowheart didn't get bitten! He said so himself!"
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#180 Posted: 20:44:14 09/05/2009
smilie write more!
#181 Posted: 01:24:35 10/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Ruuko glanced at Sparrowheart. He was sitting down with his tail curled up around him.
"Y-you didn't get bitten? But I saw you got bitten!" Ruuko hissed with suprised. He glared at Bluefur.
"What happend?" Ruuko asked her, he was suprised that his voice was calm.
"H-he woked up and-and...."
Sparrowheart stood up and shock his head.
"What are you guys talking about? He didn't suck blood out of me, he just bit me in the weak spot. Which is my neck off course!"
Ruuko and Bluefur glaced at each other and then looked at Sparrowheart.
"So, you don't have fear breath? You can't live forever and you can still grow up? Are you sure you don't need to drink blood?" Ruuko asked.
Sparrowheart growled and then licked his paws like a cat.
"Nope. That stupid toad didn't drink my blood at all. I thought he was going to, but he didn't...."
"Well your lucky Sparrowheart!" Bluefur yelped with joy. Sparrowheart just smiled and then turned to look at Ruuko.
"When can you teach us how to fight?" He asked.
Ruuko backed away. Bluefur pounced on Sparrowheart and playfuly nipped his wing.
"We need rest!" Bluefur laughed. She glared at Ruuko, her eyes were telling him to teach them how to fight tomarrow. Ruuko sighed. Bluefur was now acting like she makes the rules here, Ruuko snorted.
"I will teach you when I feel like it" Ruuko snorted again. He turned his back on them and walked into the castle. He was about to open the door when Bluefur and Sparrowheart pounced on him.
"Oh come on! Please?" Bluefur grunted. Ruuko wipped his tail at her.
"I will teach you when you realise that you can't get everything your way" Ruuko sighed. Just then, the door opend. Cynder walked out and then smiled at Ruuko.
"Those too seem to like you Ruuko" She laughed. "Why don't you teach them how to fight tomarrow night?"
"I thought you went out to fight Terrador?" Ruuko muttered. He gently buttered Bluefur with his horns. He had no time for a play fight now. Cynder licked her chest and then glared at Ruuko.
"I need rest too you know. Do you expect me to fight all the time non stop?" She grunted. She then bent down to whisper something in Ruuko's ear.
"The purple dragon is on his way to free Terrador now. So that means that I might have to fight him. The problem is, I don't even have Ignitus's enegy crystal yet..."
Ruuko noded with worry. He was going to asked if he could help, but Cynder padded away before he could. He squrmed away from Bluefur and Sparrowheart.
"Alright" He roared. "I will teach you how to fight tomarrow morning...."
"Who is this Terrador dude?" Sparrowheart asked. He nipped Ruuko's left wing.
Ruuko flinched. He didn't know what to say. He hold his breath when Bluefur looked at him uneasy.
"Err..... He-he is.... He is a evil dragon that attacks our castle once every month. Cynder has disided to fight him.... I want to help but she wanted to fight him by herself..." Ruuko quickly lied to them about Terrador.
"Let go off me! I-I have to sleep!" Ruuko screamed. He didn't want them to find out that he was actualy the purple dragon's enemy. Ruuko quickly opend the door and then closed it before they got in. He heared one off them say something like "Alright! See you tomarrow at midnight!"
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#182 Posted: 03:22:29 14/05/2009
write more
#183 Posted: 10:14:02 14/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Happy Birthday Firestar! smilie

Ruuko stood still in the night off the forest. He was in a place he hasn't been. But he could somehow remeber being here at the back off his mind. There was trees all around him. There was also a river rushing past him with sticks and rocks floating on it. A brown dragon walked right through him and drank small sips off water from the river. The brown dragon shock it's head, getting the water off it's chin. Ruuko new it was a female dragon and he new he was dreaming. He walked slowly up to the dragon. She was quit beautiful, her eyes glowed like sunshine with fire burning in them. Ruuko opend his mouth, about to speak, but the dragon spoke before he could even say hi.
"Oh..... Ruuko.... I miss you deaply... When will you come back home?" The brown dragon wipped her right eye with her paw.
Ruuko shock his head. Did he just head that dragon say his name? Ruuko was confused. How could this dragon know him? It is just a dream.... He reminded himself. Ruuko waved his tail, trying to get the brown dragon's atencion. But it didn't work. Ruuko sighed.
"Hello. My name is Ruuko. Whats yours?" Ruuko tried to sound as friendly as he could, but he could feel some off his voice comming out in irretation, he hoped the dragon didn't notice that.
There was no response from her. She just continued to glance painfuly into the river.
"Please.... Were ever you are, Ruuko, I want you to be happy and safe. I hope you come back soon...."
"Wait! I'm right here! And what do you want with me?" Ruuko blurted out the words. He couldn't stop it from comming out.
"I dimand an answer! Why won't you talk to me? Don't pretand I am not here!" Ruuko waved his paw infront off the dragon's face. But the dragon didn't even look at him. She just dissapeard into black mist.
"Wait! Don't go! Please!" Ruuko flew after the black mist. But he lost her when everything suddently went black. Ruuko lost his vision. All he could see was black. He soon fell into darkness.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#184 Posted: 14:35:25 14/05/2009
Thanks!
#185 Posted: 10:23:42 15/05/2009 | Topic Creator
No prob. smilie

Ruuko bolted awake. He looked around. When he looked to the side, he could see the same brown dragon that was in his dream. Ruuko yelped in surprise and backed away. He shock his head. When he looked at the same spot were the dragon was sitting, she wasn't there anymore. I'm imagening things! I got to stop this! It was only a dream! My minds just playing up thats all.... It should go soon.... Ruuko muttered. He scraped his claws on a rock. Suddently, a familer voice came from behind him.
"Err.... Ruuko, what were you doing?"
It was Sparrowheart. He padded up to Ruuko. He sat down infront off Ruuko with his wings curled up on his back.
"You were yelping in suprised and then you backed away. It looked like you were scared off that rock that you were scraping your claws on!" Sparrowheart laughed. He swished his tail from side to side. Ruuko sighed.
"It-its nothing.... Nothing to worry about.... You can go back to Bluefur and sleep now...." Ruuko grunted. He backed away a little.
"J-just go!" He roared. But Sparrowheart didn't moved.
"What? Are you death?" Ruuko began to pannic. He didn't want to tell Sparrowheart about his dream and that he thought he saw the same dragon from his dream sitting next to him. When Sparrowheart opened his mouth, Ruuko hold his breath.
"I-I know it is not midnight yet. I know it is only the middle off the day, but can you teach me and Bluefur how to fight now? Please?" Sparrowheart pleaded while scraping his claws on the ground. "If-if you d-don't want t-to, th-then I guess thats o-o-okay...."
Ruuko sighed.
"Is it midnight? No its not. I told you that we will train at mi-" Ruuko halted, his heart missed a beat. He then realised that if he went back to sleep, he might have the same dream again, or at list a simalar dream. He didn't want to be with the brown dragon. Ruuko sighed again. He closed his eyes. Images off the brown dragon ran through his mind.
"Okay, I will teach you now... Go and get Bluefur" Ruuko grunted.
"Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! Thanks Ruuko!!" Sparrowheart screamed with joy. He skipped happily to Bluefur, who was looking at Ruuko from afar.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#186 Posted: 23:44:44 15/05/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 15

"Alright. Lets begin!" Ruuko screamed.
Sparrowheart and Bluefur looked at him questionly.
"But what do you want us to do?" Bluefur asked.
"Attack me" Ruuko sighed. "Just try to pounce on me. Sparrowheart, you go first, then Bluefur will have a go. Bluefur, go hunting or something. Hunt over there. I will come and get you when it's your turn"
Sparrowheart and Bluefur nodded. Bluefur darted off in the direction Ruuko pointed to. Sparrowheart crouched down low to the ground. He crawled around Ruuko quietly. In about a couple off heart beats, Sparrowheart sprang. Ruuko stood up on his hind legs. Sparrowheart gasped and landed infront off him. Before Sparrowheart could lift up a paw, Ruuko pushed Sparrowheart away with his front paws. Sparrowheart rolled in the dust. He laid there for a about ten heart beats and then got up. There was sand inside his claws. Ruuko laughed.
"You will have to do better then that Sparrowheart. If I was an enemy, you would be bleeding to death by now. Spring alot faster. That means push harder and don't jump that heigh. Don't give me enough time to think" Ruuko grunted.
Sparrowheart nodded. He moved closer to Ruuko. He crouched down low to the ground. Sparrowheart then sprang. This time, his front legs were streched out infront off him. Ruuko yelped in suprise. Sparrowheart was going so fast that he didn't have enough time to think. Ruuko quickly dodged the attack. Sparrowheart landed with a thud. Ruuko turned around and quickly jumped on top off him and put his paw on Sparrowheart's neck.
"That was good. But as soon as you land, turn around and attack me strate away. Don't just stand there looking at the enemy in horror"
"Y-yes Ruuko!" Sparrowheart replied.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#187 Posted: 12:09:00 16/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Just woundering, anyone who is reading this, I have a question for ya. smilie Who do you like the best? Ruuko, Bluefur, Sparrowheart, Darkearth (Dawnearth), Blueflame or Hawkfire?

I like Ruuko the best off course.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#188 Posted: 21:55:33 16/05/2009
PC!!! Also, where did you get that avatar, Cynder_543?
---
#189 Posted: 01:07:19 17/05/2009 | Topic Creator
^ I got it from the guidbook on this site. It is one off the the dragons that come out off the eggs in YOTD. Oh, and, and this is Bluefur. smilie

[User Posted Image]

She is grey off course but since you can't get a grey female dragon, I just chose blue instead. Oh, and her tail is shorter then that because a quoter off her tail is missing.

Oh and:

Quote: Me
Just woundering, anyone who is reading this, I have a question for ya. smilie Who do you like the best? Ruuko, Bluefur, Sparrowheart, Darkearth (Dawnearth), Blueflame or Hawkfire?

I like Ruuko the best off course.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:59 17/05/2009 by Cynder_543
#190 Posted: 10:55:08 17/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Sparrowheart backed away a little and quickly sprang. Ruuko was suprised, he didn't had enough time to even shake, Sparrowheart pounced like the speed off light. Sparrowheart landed on top off Ruuko and pinned him down. Ruuko sighed.
"That was good Sparrowheart. You can get off of me now"
Sparrowheart laughed and moved away. He licked his shoulder and then licked his wings. The holes in his wings cought Ruuko's atencion. His farther gave him thoughs holes.... His farther tried to stop him from flying again.... I have to tell Sparrowheart more about his farther..... Ruuko sighed again. He looked at Sparrowheart's face. He looked like he was waiting for an answer. Ruuko looked at him questionly. Sparrowheart must off told him something, but he didn't hear what he said.
"Err.... Could you say that again?" Ruuko asked while scraping his claws on the soft dirt.
Sparrowheart rolled his eyes.
"I said what are we going to do now!" Sparrowheart sighed.
"Okay okay, keep your tail on!" Ruuko muttered. "Now that you know how to leap on and enemy, now it is time for me to leap on you. See if you can dodge my attack and then strike a claw at me"
"Okay! Ready when you are!" Sparrowheart cheared.
Does he think this is game? Ruuko thought. He padded up to a tree that was close to him. I just need to crawl around him for a while and try to get behind him... Ruuko mermed to himself. But it wasn't easy as it looked. Sparrowheart would not let his eyes off of Ruuko for a second. Ruuko had to move from side to side to try to get Sparrowheart to look the other way. Okay, I should do it now...
Ruuko moved his back legs undernith him and sprang. He expected Sparrowheart to move out the way, but he didn't. He stod there, gazing at Ruuko, watching him. He thinks he can out strength me....
Ruuko crashed into Sparrowheart. He flapped his wings viently and roared. In a couple off seconds, Ruuko had pinned Sparrowheart to the ground.
"You can't out strength me like that. First off, don't look at my size, don't look at my speed or paws. Feel my strength crashing down onto you and try to push that power away. But you are too small to do that yet. If you did, you will end up with a brocken head. Just dodge my attack at the last second. You are built for speed more then strength arn't you? That is what speed is for. You us it to move around your enemys and strike when there not looking" Ruuko whispered in Sparrowheart's ear. Ruuko new that Sparrowheart had figgured out that this is not a game.

BTW, right now, Spyro is looking for Terrador in that lava place. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:37:14 17/05/2009 by Cynder_543
#191 Posted: 10:41:21 18/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Ruuko and Sparrowheart had been fighting till dawn. They have been snarlying visusly, fighting, staggerling to win. Sparrowheart is now panting, breathing hard with dirt all over his legs. Ruuko's wings were curved, they were covered in dust, Ruuko is also panting hard.
Ruuko pounced on Sparrowheart, he put one paw on Sparrowheart's chest and the other one on his head. Sparrowheart wasn't defending himself anymore. He was just lieing there, panting.
"Okay, Ruuko, you won...." Sparrowheart gasped.
Ruuko sighed. He got off of Sparrowheart.
"You fought well Sparrowheart" Ruuko grunted.
"Ha! Wrong!" Sparrowheart screamed. He pounced on Ruuko and nipped his shoulder. Ruuko yelped in suprise.
"Wha...?" Ruuko muttered. He spat out bits off dust.
"He. You let your guard down!" Sparrowheart cheared.
Ruuko smiled. He turned onto his stomach. Sparrowheart wobbled, but maniged to hold on. Ruuko tucked his legs in and pushed them upword, they kicked into Sparrowheart's stomic, sending him flying and crashing into a tree.
Ruuko shock himself. He used shadow to sink down into the earth. He poped up infront off Sparrowheart and spat out clumps off wet soil.
"So... Looks like I win" Ruuko laughed.
"How do you do that?" Sparrowheart asked. His eyes were filled with awore and suprise.
"Oh. Shadow? It's an element. You sink into the earth and pop up somewere else. It is hard at first, but it soon gets easy. Then there is shadow fire wich is also shadow but slightly different. You breath black smoke from your mouth. I am learning to do that.... Oh, I can also breath fire... Still working on the commit dash... What about you? What elements do you know?"
Sparrowheart sighed. He shed a tear, but he whipped it away with his claws.
"Well... You know how some dragon's can't learn elements but can kick butt alot better? Well.... Me and my sister is one off them..."
Ruuko gasped in suprise.
"What!?!?! You can't learn any elements? Are you sure? I can teach you fire and sha-"
Sparrowheart lifted his left paw for silents.
"Don't bother Ruuko... I tried learning Earth, fire, ice and electrisity from the gurdiens.... But me and my sister couldn't learn them... It was imposible to do... We tried everything, the gurdiens, my mum and dad helped us learn them too... But still nothing came out off our mouths. Soon, the gurdiens said that we are the type off dragons that can't learn any elements, but is better at melee attacks"
The gurdiens! I forgot! Cynder is going to attack the purple dragon! I must get to her! I should at list give her some off my strength!"
"Err... Sparrowheart, I-I..... Well.... How do I put this.....? I-I will not be teaching you anything else.... I will not teach Bluefur.... It is up to you to teach her.... Tell her everything I told you to do... And always be honest. Tell her what she needs to improve... Hunt together and fight together. You could be as one..." Ruuko grunted.
Sparrowheart sniffed the air.
"Yeah... I will try Ruuko.. I will try... Say, what are you doing? Why do you sound like you are worried about something?"
Ruuko halted. He new he couldn't tell Sparrowheart that his sister was going to fight the purple dragon. Thinking fast, he replied;
"Err..... My sister is going to fight someone. Have you fogotten?" Ruuko growled.
"What? Oh yeah... She is going to fight someone... I forgot the name..." Sparrowheart laughed. "You know what Ruuko? You are my first friend I have ever made.... Besides my sister.... And, to tell you the truth.. My dream, is to become like the legendary purple dragon... Helping dragons in need... Woundering around the earth... Meeting all different kinds off dragons... Have the power off the moon and sun in my paws.... Controlling all off the elements.... That is my dream... Well, I gues I can't master all off the elements... But I do want to become like the purple dragon... Everyone does... I just know it... And I think you want to become a purple dragon to, don't you Ruuko? You and I, and my sister, and your sister, everyone, wants to become legendary.... I think that is everyone's dream.... Everyone's goal... And if you try hard enough, if you train everyday, if you hunt everyday, and if you help as much dragons in need, then you can succede... It may be challenging, to be powerful, but anyone can do it... The purple dragon is lucky... He gets to have powers behond anyone can imagen... He can even put this whole world back together.... And he is not affraid to lay down his whole life to safe all of us... It uses alot off your courige to do a thing like that..... Ruuko, I think you are one off the dragons that can do it... You can become, the legendary Ruuko... I know you can do it!"
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#192 Posted: 12:00:42 18/05/2009
more a.s.a.p.!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#193 Posted: 13:04:41 18/05/2009 | Topic Creator
^ I will wright more tomarrow as soon as posible. It is 10:34 pm were I live so I have to go to bed....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#194 Posted: 08:27:12 19/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, here is the next part. (Not that much people like reading my storys.... smilie)

Ruuko looked at Sparrowheart is suprise. What the? Become the purple dragon? I'd rather die! All I want to do is stick my claws into that purple dragon! He is powerful and is a hero, so what? Anyone could do that! So why does that pest has to get all the glorey?
"No.... I don't even want to become like the purple dragon.... Being strong is enough for me!"
And to help people in need? Can't they take care off themselfs without having to let another dragon do it? It is like doing chores for them! Who would want to do that? Dragons can take care off themselfs for pigs sake.
Sparrowheart just smiled.
"Yeah. Lots off people say that, but deep down, they do admire the purple dragon. And I know you do to Ruuko. He, come on, admit it!" Sparrowheart laughed. He rubbed his tail on Ruuko's back. "I never seen a dragon with blue stripes going down there back like a zebra. This could be a sign that you are special Ruuko"
Ruuko just grunted. I don't have time for this. I have to see Cynder! But she must be gone by now! I have to get to her imideiantly! I can't let the purple dragon defeat her! Wait, maby Sparrowheart could help!
"Err.... Sparrowheart..."
Sparrowheart looked up at Ruuko.
"Yes?" Sparrowheart replied while licking his left wing.
"Well.... Cynder has obiusly gone to fight that powerful dragon... I want to come with her and I'm just woundering if you could help me look for her?"
"Me? Help you? Sorry Ruuko, I have to find my sister and teach her how to fight...."
"But-but how am I suposed to find her?!?!" Ruuko began to protest.
"Well.... There is one way... Remeber earlier, when I told you about a crazy dragon that we called Moony? Well, he may be wierd, but he always looks up at the stars, he might be able to help you.... He seems to have a huge connection with the gods so.... Maby he could know were your sister is"
Ruuko let out a sigh off relife. This dragon he is about to see may seem like a weardo, but he knew it was better then nothing.
"Do you know were he is?" Ruuko asked.
"We always saw him in a large cage close by here. See that lake over there?" Sparrowheart pointed his tail towards a small lake. From were he was standing, it looked like a couple off white sparkles glowing in the sunshine "The cave is over there. I am sure he would be there"
"Okay, thank you for your help. And say to your sister that I said sorry about not training her for me!" Ruuko blurted out all off the words over his shoulder as he ran towards the lake.
I should get something to eat.... It seems like as if I havn't eaten for months....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#195 Posted: 11:21:10 19/05/2009 | Topic Creator
BTW, this story is nearly finished *Hears a kid cry*....

Oh, the next story after this one is going to have more blood and darkness and stuff in it.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#196 Posted: 13:06:40 20/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, I guess I will be doing the next chapter tomarrow.....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#197 Posted: 05:00:34 21/05/2009
Awsome! Write more
#198 Posted: 09:07:15 21/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh, wait, sorry, I don't have time to right another chapter today..... Maby tomarrow, but I can't be sure.... Sorry about that. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#199 Posted: 09:55:16 23/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh, and this is Hawkfire.

[User Posted Image]

You can't get a brown dragon so I just chose red. But she is still brown off course......
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#200 Posted: 22:05:29 23/05/2009
Is Hawkfire the dragon of the new story?
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me