Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legendary Ruuko: The Darkest Hour
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Legendary Ruuko: The Darkest Hour [CLOSED]
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#51 Posted: 20:53:42 30/01/2009
Please continue!!
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#52 Posted: 11:30:13 04/02/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 6 (I think)

Ruuko stalked away without looking back. He needed some freash air. He also needed something to eat. He ran outside when Gaul wasn't looking. He saw a magpie sleeping in the braken. Without thinking, Ruuko chased after the bird. It sprang up and flew away in a heart beat. Ruuko was disipointed. Suddently, he realised what he had done. He tried to kill another animal. He never did that before. He always ate berrys, nuts and if he is lucky, vegebabels. He also ate meat that had already been killed. But he always struggled to eat it because he hated seeing another animal die. He almost throwed up when Dark Earth died. Ruuko shiveded when he realised this is all the coruption's doing. He heared Gaul called his name. He turned around to see him glaring at him.
"Don't you go woundering off by yourself. And don't try to kill other animals yet. You can't learn to do those things until you are fully growen and powerful" he pointed his finger towards Cynder. "Until then, I supose we are gonna have to feed you won't we?"
Ruuko new that Gaul would never do this. He is only doing this because he knows that he needs more dragons. He now only has two. He would off had three if he would off forgave Darkearth but he had to kill her! Ruuko looked at the sky. There was no stars yet, but there was one shinning right above him. It had a tinny bit off green on it. Ruuko new that that must be Darkearth. She is safe and happily hanging out with the other ansistors in the sky. He hopes she will always watch over Hawkfire and Blueflame. He also hopes she will give him strength when he needed it. Ruuko clossed his eyes and gave her a silent prare. He just hopes it will reach her. Darkearth, please help me go through this darkess hour. Please give me the strength to fight off the darkness. Also, please watch over Hawkfire and Blueflame. And please look over my sister, Cynder! He sighed in relife when he heard a faint whisper in his ear. He new at once that it was Darkearth
"I promise with all my heart that I will do what I can. But sometimes, you have to face things yourself. I had to learn that the hard way... Remember, if you always follow what your heart tells you, you will become an even better dragon" She whispered.
"So... are you going t-
"I will do my best to watch over you, Cynder, Hawkfire and Blueflame. And thanks again for letting Gaul kill me, its much better up here"
"Thanks Darkearth"
He felt her vanish into thin air. His eyes flew open with shock when he heared Gaul growl at him.
"Hey, Ruuko! Are you listening? Go inside now! Cynder will give you a tinny bit off the pray she cought. If you want some, come inside now!"
Cynder gave a tinny roar and flew inside. Gaul followed her. He niped her on the soulder when she reached the meat. Cynder yelped and backed away Gaul septed fordwed and took a huge chuck out off the animal. Cynder then began to eat whats left. Ruuko walked up the the prey. This time, he didn't get a stomic ake when he saw the dead animal lieing on the ground with its neck all twisted. Cynder growled when Ruuko grabed the meat in his jaws. Ruuko growled back at her and ignored her roar. He grabed two legs and sat down to eat. Cynder was left with the other three legs and the head. She spat when she saw that there was only little left for her even though she was the one who cought it. She took an angry glance at Gaul, who was greedily stuffing his face at the buck's body, then she began to eat whats left. She moved the buck away when an ape pleaded her for some. Cynder hissed then gave him the tail. The ape ate it in two hunry mouthfulls. He spat out the hair and went to sleep beside Ruuko.

Sorry. My spelling isn't all that good because Im a bit tired and I can't be bothed to check my spelling...
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:26:57 06/02/2009 by Cynder_543
#53 Posted: 14:24:53 04/02/2009
OOohhhhh!!!!!! LOL! Please Continue!!
---
#54 Posted: 08:55:11 05/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Ruuko shovled to the right a little bit. The ape smelt like rotten jim socks. He was still hungry even though he ate two legs from the buck. His instincs told him to go up to Cynder and steal the rest off the meat. But he didn't want to. He struggled to keep himself back. Suddently, when he was just about to give in and steal the meat, Cynder took a quick glance at a baby eagle. It was learning how to fly. Its mother was stangly far away from it. Cynder hissed at Ruuko
"You can eat whats left off this thing. I'm going to catch myself a proper meal" In a couple off heart beats, Cynder flew up into the sky and chased after the baby eagle. It flew away fast, but since it was only learning how to fly, it flapped its wings awkwardly. Cynder breath out a black smoke that looked like fire but black. Ruuko never seen such element and he wounderd what it was. The black smoke killed the baby eagle in a couple off seconds and it flew to the ground, died. Ruuko almost cried when he saw the helpless bird die. But there was nothing he could do. Cynder was already plucking out the feathers. Ruuko bent over to eat whats left over from the buck. He saw the mother swop down at Cynder, ready to advenge her son's death. But Cynder gave out a vishes roar and the eagle flew away. The mother gave an appolgectic glance at her son, then she looked up at the sky. Ruuko looked up at it too, he saw one star just appered above Cynder. The eagle flew away. Cynder looked up and snorted at the new star and began eating the baby eagle spirit's body that it left behind.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#55 Posted: 17:03:33 05/02/2009
this getting into the action again, i like it smilie
#56 Posted: 20:28:31 05/02/2009
Ooohh!!! Please continue!!
---
#57 Posted: 08:39:14 06/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Ruuko ate the last bit off the head off the buck and walked up to Cynder Unable to keep his anger in he snorted and then roared at her
"Cynder, why did you kill that inesent, baby bird? Why are you evil anyway? Your nothing like this!"
Cynder just bared her teath. She started eating the eagle's legs.
"Are you listening to me? Why are you killing animals like this! Why are you a huge beast?!"
Cynder opened her mouth to protes. But she then closed it as if she couldn't think off anything to say. Then she looked away and began blucking out more feathers from the eagle.
Ruuko stod there waiting for an answer. At last, Cynder turned to face him. There was the head and tail left from the eagle. Even though her eyes sparkled with evil and anger, she spoked carmly.
"Take a good look at me brother. This is what you are going to become. You are going to become a monster like me. Don't denay it. You are going to become dark. Malefor will be sure off that. You chose to do this, and now, you must live with it"
Ruuko's belly roared with hatred. He sprang at Cynder without thinking. Cynder gave a suprised yelp. She stod there in shock as Ruuko bit down very hard on her legs. His back claws scraped her tail and his front paws are trying to pin her down. Cynder recovered from the shock in a heart beat and breathed out some red waves on him. Ruuko tried to move but he couldn't. He was paralised. That attack did something to him. He was also strangly scared off Cynder and he didn't know why. He fell over when Cynder stod up. He still couldn't brake free. Cynder lifted up her front claw, ready to swipe at Ruuko's throat. Ruuko closed his eyes. He felt a tinny bit off pain on the sides off his neck and tail and he new the pain was only the begging. He thrushed vainly, trying to break free from the red rings around him. He felt great pain on his stomic. He opened his eyes to see Cynder on top off him, her back claws were digging in into his belly, she dug them in even more, making Ruuko scream in terror. Just when Cynder was about to kill him, Gaul went out side and called out to Cynder.
"Hay, Cynder! Don't you dare kill him! If you do, you will spend the rest of you life in a trash can!"
Cynder let go off Ruuko and padded up to Gaul. She bowed her head and replied
"But Gaul, Ruuko leaped on me first. I was only defanding myself"
Gaul took a quick, angry glance at Ruuko and Cynder.
"Yes well, you can attack him and give him a painful shoulder to remind him not to hurt you, but you must never kill him. Only I and Malefor, when he is free from his prison, can kill others without premison" He quickly growled at her. Ruuko new he didn't care if she did kill him, but he new he needed more dragons in his clan. Gaul turned to glare at Ruuko "And as for you, you shell never attack Cynder or any other ape, bat or any other creature that are living with me. You shell only attack when I give out the order to. If you can't follow the rules, then Cynder will have my premision to kill you"
Ruuko gulped. "Yes Gaul" he said nervusly. He ran over to the dear, he didn't know how hungry he was. There was a bit off the body left. But Cynder took it away from him. Ruuko snorted and grabed the body in his jaws. Cynder tried to pull it away from Ruuko. And Ruuko tried to get the body out off her jaws. Suddently, Gaul came in the middle and grabed the meat and ate it in two hungry mouthfulls.
"Both off you do not deserve to eat anymore food because you broke one off the rules. I shell repeat, you do not kill anything that is in my clan unless given premision. Cynder, take the rest off that eagle and give it to the bats over there. And don't you even lick it. Ruuko and Cynder, if you even so much as sniff at it, I will wan't to know why imidiantly!"
Cynder turned away and went over to grab the pile of meat. She carried it over to the hungry bats. Ruuko's mouth warted. He glared at Gaul and Gaul glared back at him. Cynder glared at both of them, despret to eat a tinny bit off meat without them looking.

Aw cr@p! I have forgotten to add something! When Ruuko left, Hawkfire gave him a small, baby sun flower to rember him by. Then Darkearth gave him a green braclet as a present for letting Gaul kill her. I will tell you what Ruuko does to it in the next part. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#58 Posted: 10:32:48 06/02/2009 | Topic Creator
I feel like doing the next one now lol.

CHAPTER 7

Ruuko turned away from Gaul and ran outside. Gaul didn't bother stoping him. He just stod there, still glaring at him. Ruuko can still smell his horible stench even though he is a long way away from him. Ruuko looked down at the flower on the end off his tail. He put it on the ground. He shock the braclet off his front leg. He thought he would make a sunflower braclet. That way, he will have somthing to remind him off Hawkfire and Darkearth. He had a feeling that he might rip it off when he turns evil, but he wanted to give it a go. He gently pocked a hole with his claw. It was harder then he thought because his whole body had growen alot already. He threded the sunflower through the bracelet. He was lucky that the end was small and thin. He new that if he rapped it around his tail, it might not come off. But he didn't care. He clipped it back on. He made sure it didn't come off by tugging at it. It didn't come off. Ruuko sighed in relife. Suddently, his tail grew bigger, his wings also grew bigger. But his head, legs, paws, neck and body stayed the same. He new he would be evil in a couple off days. He didn't wanted to, but there is know other choice, he had to face his fears and do this. Ruuko ran back inside, his tail swaying from behind. He leaped into his nest very easerly. He saw Cynder stalking inside. She sat down inside her nest. She took a quick glance at him and curled up into a ball.
"I see, you will be like me proberly tomarow" She mumbled. Cynder then closed her eyes.
Ruuko's heart missed a beat when he just heard that. He gasped for air. He soon screamed;
"WHAT!!!??? TOMAROW!!? WHY NOT IN A MONTH TIME?! I DON'T WANNA BE EVIL NOW!!! NNOOOOO!!!"
Cynder sighed.
"Get over it, its not as bad as you think. Infact, I think its great. Your alot more powerful and you get to rule the other apes. Also, Gaul becomes a little bit more friendly towards you. If you follow the rules that is. Now go to sleep. I will teach you shadow breath in the morning"
"S-shadow breath? B-but thats evil. Why not light or ice o-or earth?"
"There is also poisen, fear and w-"
"They all seem bad so I guess shadow seems the most "not so evil"
"Okay. Shadow it is. Now just go to sleep would ya? At night time, you are gonna show me what you can do. By then you should be fully corupted"
Ruuko closed his eyes. He could feel his body growing already. He wish there was a way he could stop this. But he new he couldn't. He just lied there in his nest, feeling his whole body, neck, head, wings, legs, paws and tail slowly growing. He then whispered;
"Cynder, if I do become evil, I want you to try and talk me out off it when you turn back to normle. If that ever does that is... Also, if you don't want to do that, can you at list remind me that you are mine sister so I will treat you with respect?"
Cynder's tail twitch to tell him that she heard him. But she didn't say anything. Ruuko smiled. If she did tell him that she is his sister, then at list he will be a bit friendly towards her.
At last, he fell asleep.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#59 Posted: 17:55:45 06/02/2009
i still like the story smilie plz continue
#60 Posted: 01:23:46 07/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Ruuko woked up the next day. He streached his powerful hind legs and ran outside. It was midnight. He saw a rabbit and licked his mouth. He ran over to Cynder and woked her up.
"Its time to train me isn't it?"
Cynder's eyes flew open.
"What do you wan- Oh. Your now dark. Thats right, I've almost forgot about that.... Will shell begin. Then, after that, were gonna attack the guardiens and drain there power. Then we will put it in a cristle and our Master will be free"
Ruuko nodded
"Sounds fun. When can we go?"
"First, I have to test your strength. To see if your fully corupted"
"Oh. Okay. I'm not going to go easy on you"
"I know brother"
Ruuko crouched low to the ground. He stalked up to Cynder
"Lets begin!" He cried out as he pounced on Cynder.
Cynder jumped to the side and wraped her tail around Ruuko. Ruuko bit down hard on it and then breathed fire in her face. She backed away. Ruuko snorted and then leaped on her. Cynder breathed out fear. But it only kepted Ruuko still for a couple off seconds. Ruuko bit down on her throat. But Cynder wasn't ready to give up yet. She kicked his stomic and Ruuko lost his grip on her. Ruuko manige to stick his claws into the dirt to stop himself from fulling over. He roared when Cynder scraped his chest. A little bit of blood sparted on the ground, it came from both, Ruuko and Cynder. Together, they rolled around. Ruuko had one claw on her body and he didn't let go. Cynder's tail was wipping him as they rolled around on the dirt. For a second, Ruuko lost his vision when Cynder's tail whipped his face. He reared back and flew up into the sky. He blindly breathed out fire on her. Cynder breathed out shadowfire. There two elements hit and exploded. Cynder panted a little bit, then she whispered
"Okay Ruuko. Thats enough now. You have the power to fight. That proves that you are corupted. But still, your heart is still full of gold because I saw you hisatate to claw my face. You had a perfect chance but you blew it and you almost lost your vision because I did the blow instead. You may not come out with me to take down the dragons because off this"
Ruuko sighed
"As you wish..."
"But, I will save you one dragon to take power from. And I will take down the rest. You may take down Volteer. The electrick guardian thats a big chatter box. I will take down Terrador, Ignitus and Cyril"
"Finerly, some action!" Ruuko roared.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#61 Posted: 12:46:14 07/02/2009
wow smilie seems Cynder trust Ruuko more now, plz continue
#62 Posted: 01:32:37 08/02/2009
OOOHHHH!! Ruuko is dark now! Please Continue!!
---
#63 Posted: 02:37:54 08/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Cynder licked her paw and moved it across her forhead.
Gaul wanted me to give this to you." She mumbled.
Ruuko ran over to her and saw purple armor lieing on the ground.
"Your gonna need it if you want to fight" She mumbled.
Ruuko looked up at her, his eyes were shinning in the light.
"Why don't you have any armor?" He asked.
"I don't need any. I'm strong enough. Even Gaul said that!" She snapped.
"Okay okay! Sheesh if I say one little work, I get my wings clawed off!"
Cynder snorted and flew away.
"Ruuko, remember, your only gonna attack Volteer"
"Yes yes I know!"
Ruuko padded away. He broked into a run when he went down a hill. He spreded out his wings and jumped into the air. He flapped them twice and then glidded slowly away*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#64 Posted: 02:39:21 08/02/2009
Please Continue!!
---
#65 Posted: 09:05:46 08/02/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 8

Ruuko saw a yellow dragon flying around some place filled with flowers and trees. It had monsters, moths and all kinds of things. Ruuko thought that they were Cynder's milions. Ruuko glidded over to Volteer. He didn't needed to flap his wings because there was enough wind in the air to glide. He began to flap his wings when he aprouched Volteer. Volteer turned around in time to see Ruuko breath fire on him. Volteer doged in time and bit Ruuko on the chest. But Ruuko was wearing armor so it didn't do anything. Ruuko whiped Volteer in the face with his tail. Volteer backed away.
"What do you want with me? Why are you here to take me and then try to kill me and then er..... try to do something with my power and and-"
"Shut up already! Cynder was right, you are a chatter box!" Ruuko roared.
"Well sorry grumpy dragon. Sheesh you remind me off Cyril. Cyril says that I'm a chatter box. Then he would smack me if I still didn't stop. Only the purple dragon can save us now. The first purple dragon was evil and he was called Malefor and he-"
"Your doing it again!"
"Sorry sorry sorry"
"Thats it!" Ruuko screached as he flew strate after Volteer. He pinned Volteer to the ground.
"Now, tell me more about the purple dragon if you want to live" Ruuko whispered. He raised the blade on his tail.
"Why off course but you've go to let me go and promise you will never bother me or try to kill me again"
Ruuko smiled evily.
"Oh okay" He replied. "I will let you go. You can be sure off that!"
"The purple dragon is a specle dragon that is born once every ten genrations. The purple dragon has powers behond anyone has ever seen. The purple dragon is the dragon that saves the world from evil multiple times. Sometimes, they risk there own life saving the world. There, I told you about them. Now can you let me go?" Volteer mumbled.
Ruuko laughed.
"Let you go? Would I really do something like that?"
"But you said that you would let me go! Why you heartless dragon! Your worse then Cyril! If the purple dragon was born now. I would help it distroy you and your horrible bunch of beast!"
"I'm afraid the deal is off chatter box" Ruuko said evily
"You are evil!"
"I know. And I'm going to put out your misery" Ruuko smiled.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#66 Posted: 18:41:33 08/02/2009
TOGA TOGA TOGA!!! Please...................................................................................................................
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#67 Posted: 08:38:15 09/02/2009 | Topic Creator
OH JOY!!!!!

Ruuko breathed fire on Volteer. Volteer doged it and breathed electric. Ruuko doged it and clawed at his face.
"Your lucky that you are not going to die. I'm just gonna drain the power from your sorry little body!" Ruuko laughed. He dug his claws deep into Volteer's wings, making him screach in pain and full to the ground. Ruuko thought he was fainted so he flew down towards him. But he was wrong. Volteer breathed out bolts off electrisity at Ruuko. Ruuko got hit by them and he bashed into a tree that was behind him. Volteer flew quickly towards him and presed Ruuko's neck againsed it. Ruuko couldn't find his voice, so he stod there and watch helplessy, He didn't know what Volteer will do to him. Volteer raised a claw, ready to scratch it across Ruuko's chest and kill him. Ruuko let out a hiss. But it only made him choke even more. Suddently, Volteer backed away and flew up into the sky. Ruuko stod up imideantly and turned to face him.
"Why did you do that? Why didn't you kill me? Are you scared to do so?" Ruuko roared.
"Why would I kill you? I just don't like doing things like that. But since you know how powerful I am. I am now gonna give you one last chance. Eather run away now and never try to fight with me again, or continue the fight. But this time, I WILL kill you. So what do you think? Why I wounder what will Cyril chose? I bet h-"
"Shut up! I never run away from a challenge! I shell fight!" Ruuko hissed. He yawned when Volteer charged blindly towards him.
"Nice move Voltloser!" Ruuko tissed. He grabbed Volteer by the horns and span him around. This time, Volteer smashed agains the tree that was behind him.
"Giving up so easily? Oh come on, surly the great electrick dragon can do better then that!" Ruuko tissed him again.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#68 Posted: 12:34:02 09/02/2009
Tog! Toga! Continue!!
---
#69 Posted: 11:23:08 12/02/2009 | Topic Creator
What does Toga Toga mean? XP

Volteer spat out specks off blood. He stod up and roared. But since he was a chatterbox, he roared for about 5 minets, maby even more then that. Ruuko got tired off this and he wanted to stop Volteer quickly. Ruuko shot behind Volteer and breathed out fire on his back. Volteer manige to turn around and breathed out electrick on Ruuko. They both fell to the ground. Panting hard, Volteer and Ruuko stod up slowly. They both faced each other. Ruuko had enough enegy inside of him to breath fire on Volteer. But something inside off his heart kepted him back. Ruuko couldn't fight it, the light side had over wealmed him in a heart beat. He stod there, waiting for Volteer to strike. But he didn't move. Instead, his legs gave up and he colasped into the dirt. Ruuko suddently broke free from the good side and ran over to him. He bent down and placed his paws on Volteer's body. Ruuko felt Volteer's power in his paws. He sucked it all up until Ruuko was strong again. He didn't know he had such power. But he was proud off it. Ruuko relised it into one, large, dark purple cristle. He picked it up and flew back towards Gaul.

When he got there, he saw Gaul talking to another ape. Gaul turned to look at Ruuko when he padded into Gaul's castle. Ruuko placed the cristle on the ground infront off him. Gaul laughed and then picked up the cristle.
"Good job Ruuko. You are quit the helper after all. Now all what you need to do is go to convexity and place this dark cristle infront off Malefor's prison"
Ruuko's eyes shinned with delight.
"Does that mean I will get to see my master?" Ruuko asked.
"No not yet. Cynder still has to bring the other three cristles back yet"
Ruuko sighed. He then remebered what Volteer told him about the purple dragon. He new he had to tell Gaul the horrible news.
"Gaul, there is something you should know.... When I foughted Volteer, he said something about the purple dragon. I said that if he would tell me more, I would free him. Not like I acturly did free him. Off course I lied about that and still attacked him"
"Go on!" Gaul argued
"He-he said th-that a purple dragon was always born once every ten generations"
"I know about that!" Gaul hissed.
"Yea I know. Because my master is a purple dragon. But he said something else. He said that the purple dragon has powers behond anyone can imagen"
"I knew that to" Gaul sighed "Just go to convexity already"
"Wait! He said that the purple dragon uses that power to save the world! What if the purple dragon is out there somewere? We would be dead in a couple off seconds!"
Gaul laughed "But by then, Malefor will be free. Then he will distroy the purple pest"
"Gaul, this is bad news. Why do you think it is a bunch off cr@p?"
"I don't think it is a bunch off cr@p!" Gaul snapped. "I just don't want you to worry about it so much. Like I said before, Malefor would be free by then. One cristle is already here, and there is only three more to go. and there is know evadents that a purple dragon has showed u-"
Suddently, an ape baged into the castle.
"Master Gaul, master Gaul. Were is Cynder? I have to report something to her imidently!"
"Cynder has gone to collect the dark cristles. She isn't here right now. Just tell the news to me"
The ape looked like he was about to explode.
"Me and some apes found a purple dragon and a pesky yellow dragonfly out in the swamp! We were about to distroy the purple dragon when he somehow fought us off without even panting. I was about to distroy the dragonfly because he got really anoying, when the purple pest breathed out fire at me! Apparently, that was his first time! I have sent out some apes to stop him. But I doupt they will stop him. Gaul, the new purple dragon has been born! He is learning thing fast! He will be unstopible!" The ape blurted it all out quickerly to Gaul. He took a gasp for air as if he said the whole thing in one go.
Ruuko looked up at Gaul. Gaul was looking at him, he looked comfused.
"Now do you thinkt the news about the purple dragon is importent?" Ruuko couldn't help but tease.
Gaul shock his head.
"Nows not the time to prove things. We have to get rither this purple dragon fast before it gets to powerful. Hopefuly, if he does make it, Malefor will be free. Cynder is already collecting the cristles" Gaul took a quick glance at Ruuko. Ruuko new that Gaul wanted him to hurry up and take the dark cristle over to convexity.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#70 Posted: 23:14:58 12/02/2009
Awsome! Please continue!!
---
#71 Posted: 16:24:22 13/02/2009
*sits and reads the story* this could be an awesome book, plz continue
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:07:36 14/02/2009 by Crystal Dragon
#72 Posted: 01:25:01 14/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Gaul turned to look at the ape.
"You were more useless then I thought. Why didn't you distroy that dragon?!"
The ape shivered.
"I'm sorry. There was nothing I could do. I sent the other apes to distroy him, but he killed them all in a heart beat. I'm really sorry!"
"sorry dosn't do anything now does it?" Gaul sneered. "You could off fought him yourself! But you just had to run away like a coward"
"If I would off fought him, then he would off killed me and then there wouldn't be any news that the purple dragon existed"
"Noncense! Cynder would tell me the news instead. Or some other ape will"
"But I-" The ape was cut off as Gaul stabbed him in the stomic. The ape fell to the ground, died. Gaul turned to look at Ruuko, his eyes were blazing with fury.
"Why are you still here? Go and take that cristle over to convexity! Or do you want me to kill you too?" Gaul lifted up his sword and point it to Ruuko's neck.
"That won't be nesersery Gaul" Ruuko mumbled. He walked past him and he flewed over to Convexity. He flew high into the sky until he could see darkness in the blue sky. Ruuko held he dark cristle infront off him, making the sky turn dark. Ruuko could see plat forms near by. He landed on one off them. He could see a purple beam off light shinning near by. He new that was his master's prison. He flew towards it and laid the cristle down. The cristle flew inside off the beam. The beam grew and inch smaller. Ruuko new that that cristle gave Malefor some strength to brake free.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#73 Posted: 11:01:59 14/02/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 9

Ruuko flewed away from convexity. He flew strait down into the earth. Ruuko pushed his wings flat behind his back. When he was close to the ground, he spreded out his wings and then he flewed up. He flapped them twice, then he droped. He landed with a thud then he ran strait for Gaul's castle.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#74 Posted: 13:59:58 14/02/2009
Fully Awsome!!!! Please Continue!!
---
#75 Posted: 22:42:03 14/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Ruuko ran inside. He could see blood pooring out off the ape that Gaul killed. Ruuko ran and almost sliped in a pool off blood.
"It have token the cristle over to Convexity" He mumbled under his breath. "Should I go and find this purple dragon?"
Gaul looked at him.
"No. Just take Volteer far away. Take him to that place thats filled with snow"
Ruuko nodded.
"Okay Gaul. I will be back" Ruuko padded off.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#76 Posted: 00:18:08 15/02/2009
Please Continue!!
---
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#77 Posted: 00:21:08 15/02/2009
more more more more MORE!!!!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#78 Posted: 01:28:35 15/02/2009
Cynder isn't back yet, maybe Ignitus is evadeing capture?
#79 Posted: 07:20:34 15/02/2009 | Topic Creator
^ She will be back. >8D

Ruuko flew to the place were he found Volteer. Ruuko could see him still lieing on the ground. Ruuko thought he was died. He snorted and then picked him up by the wings. He flew away, finding a place filled with snow. He could faintly see Cynder, she looked like she was attacking a dragon, the dragon looked like a blue dragon. Ruuko knew at once who she was fighting, it was Cyril, the blue gaurdian. Ruuko thought she didn't need any help so he just flew the other way. He could see a place filled with snow near by. Ruuko almost dropped Volteer when he clawed at Ruuko's chest as if he was having a bad dream. Ruuko new that he wasn't died. He was lucky that his paws were only tickling him because he is wearing armor. Ruuko sighed and flewed faster.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#80 Posted: 19:59:26 15/02/2009
Pease continue
!!!!!
*Gives Pease.*
---
#81 Posted: 21:06:50 15/02/2009
*shouts to Ruuko* beware! Volteer talks non-sense while he's sleeping too smilie
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#82 Posted: 22:10:36 15/02/2009
cool me like smilie
#83 Posted: 10:27:39 16/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crystal Dragon
*shouts to Ruuko* beware! Volteer talks non-sense while he's sleeping too smilie

smilie!

Volteer was muttering something.... Something like "Cyril... Cyril is a fat jurk..... Mmmmm..... seaweed.... AAAHHHHH"
When Volteer screamed, Ruuko nearly dropped him again. He kepted on flying but it was defecult because Volteer was screamming the whole way there.
"AHHH. AHHH. AHHH. AHHHHHH!!!!!" Volteer cepted on screaming and screaming. Ruuko sighed and slaped Volteer. Making him shut up.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#84 Posted: 15:59:15 16/02/2009
Quote: Cynder_543

smilie!

Volteer was muttering something.... Something like "Cyril... Cyril is a fat jurk..... Mmmmm..... seaweed.... AAAHHHHH"
When Volteer screamed, Ruuko nearly dropped him again. He kepted on flying but it was defecult because Volteer was screamming the whole way there.
"AHHH. AHHH. AHHH. AHHHHHH!!!!!" Volteer cepted on screaming and screaming. Ruuko sighed and slaped Volteer. Making him shut up.

See what i mean? smilie
#85 Posted: 23:59:47 16/02/2009
Please Continue!!! *gives 5 stars*
---
#86 Posted: 09:25:35 17/02/2009 | Topic Creator

smilie!

See what i mean? smilie

Yep. XP

Ruuko was close to the place with snow. He flew down towards it. But he didn't know that there was ice were he was landing and he skided on it and fell. He had to fly to the other side because of the slippery ice. He shock specks of snow of his body. But some didn't come off and they turned into ice cold warter. Ruuko shivered. He placed Volteer down so he can curl up close to a tree. He was really cold even with his armor on. When Ruuko looked down, he could see specks off blood on the ground. Cynder must of fought Cyril here and then flew off to fight in some other place. Ruuko sighed and then stod up and picked up Volteer's body. He didn't realise how hevy Volteer was. He cepted on colasping in the snow. Near by, he could see some off Cynder's apes. Ruuko called out to them and then he flicked his tail to tell them to come over. The apes obayed his orders and stod infront off him.
"What do you want Master Ruuko" The ape at the front spoke.
"I'm strugling to carry this dragon to somewere were knowone can find him. Can you carry him over to er......" *He looked around, searching for a tunnel near by. He soon found one next to a door that looked like it will never open* "Take him over to that cave over there" Ruuko snapped. The apes nodded.
"Shell we ask the ice king to keep watch?" One off the small apes asked.
"Yes" Ruuko said carmly. He dropped Volteer and the apes picked him up. They walked away without looking back. Ruuko flew away back to Gaul's castle.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#87 Posted: 11:34:08 19/02/2009 | Topic Creator
As soon as he got there, he could see alot more blood on the ground. He waunded what was going on after he left. He stalked over to Gaul Gaul's sword was covered in blood and his eyes were filled with anger. Cynder was next to him, she had wounds from a battle that seemed like it happend 5 minets ago. She came back from fighting Cyril. Infront of Gaul, laid a large bat. Ruuko took a quick glance at Gaul, then he mumbled under his breath.
"Why did you kill these bat Gaul?" He asked carmly.
Gaul held his sword tite inside off his hands.
"Aparently, they saw a whole heap off apes getting killed by an old, red dragon. He also mentioned a purple dragon and a small dragon hiding in a corner, watching the red dragon in awe" Gaul answered.
Ruuko closed his eyes and replied.
"But why did you kill this bat for reporting what he saw?" He said quickly.
Cynder roared and Gaul growled. He picked up his other sword.
"Don't question Gaul like that!!!" It was Cynder who spoke.
Ruuko tried not to flinch.
"That bat should off came in and killed the purple dragon while that red beast wasn't looking. He was as dum as a mouse. Therefor, I killed him" Gaul snapped.
Ruuko wanted to say more, but he didn't dare. If he would say anything more, his head would get swiped right off. Ruuko snorted and then walked outside. He was very hungry, he wanted something to eat. Ruuko could see Cynder following him. Suddently, he could see a green dragon next to him. He didn't know who she was, but she looked very farmilyer.
"My name is Darkearth Ruuko. Well, Dawnearth now. You are evil for a reason. I guess its now time for me to tell you." The green dragon spoke in a clear voice.
"I wanted you to turn evil so you can learn more about your sistor. Without you, she will be even more evil then she was now. You will soon snap out off it when your good side takes over you again. But until then, you are just gonna have to obay Gaul's orders. Look after your younger sister too. Your doing a good job little one. Right now, I want you to discover how Cynder was born and what Gaul did to her.
Ruuko roared.
"I don't take orders from you! And why should I care anyway?" He growled"
Dawnearth looked at him carmly.
"Cynder is your sistor. I know you care for her. You do care for her don't you?"
"YES OFF COURSE I DO!" Ruuko snapped.
"Then you would off done what I told you without question"
"But wouldn't Gaul get subisios?"
"Oh he wouldn't know anything. As long as you don't tell him"
"Well okay. I will do that. But the rest, I think its a piece of fox dung. I will never turn my back on him. And not even a spirit will stop me!" He spat the last words out at her and then walked off towards the castle.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#88 Posted: 12:47:51 19/02/2009
Please Continue!!!
---
#89 Posted: 05:55:38 20/02/2009 | Topic Creator
He ran up to the gate. There was two ape walking around it. Ruuko didn't know that Gaul had guards. Ruuko new who they were strate away. The brown ape with a scared muzzle is called Deathwing and the jet black ape, with feet that smells like rotten eggs, is called Darkneck. As Ruuko ran over to them, they moved aside to let him though. Ruuko gave them a questioning look. He thought he saw Darkneck gave Deathwing a glance filled with unease.
"Deathwing, Darkneck, why are you on guard?" Ruuko said.
Deathwing shifted to the left a little bit.
"Well...." Deathwing began "Gaul said that we have no use to him anymore because we couldn't kill the purple dragon. We tried our best at the swamp place, but he killed as all. Only me and Darkneck manige to escape. We ran for our lifes when the small purple dragon was looking the other way. Gaul was about to kill us becaue we couldn't kill the purple dragon. But he thought twice about that. Then, he said that were lucky we didn't get killed. But we have to spend the rest off our lifes guarding this fance....." Deathwing mumbled very quickly to Ruuko. He had one of his eyes looking Darkneck, who gave a weak smile at Ruuko.
"Well.... I see.... I will leave you to it then" Ruuko nocked over a rock to it side with his left, front paw and then he walked past them and into the castle.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#90 Posted: 22:52:42 20/02/2009
Please Continue!!
---
#91 Posted: 04:27:46 21/02/2009
Gaul needs to relax abit, hes attacking all who ran from the purple dragon smilie
#92 Posted: 05:58:51 21/02/2009 | Topic Creator
^ I know... smilie And guess who the purple dragon is? SPYRO!!! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#93 Posted: 08:48:54 21/02/2009
Spyro will be Dark Spyro and he will beat Gaul and the apes will be free! yay

Error: You did not include a message. smilie
#94 Posted: 10:43:40 22/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Thats true. But it will not happen until the end of the second story.... This story is based off ANB

Error, you did not include a message?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:30:24 23/02/2009 by Cynder_543
#95 Posted: 01:20:29 23/02/2009
Thats true. But it will not happen until the end of the second story.... This story is based off ANB

Fixed it for ya smilie and yeah, it gave me the error message when i went to post just the spoiler
#96 Posted: 01:37:36 23/02/2009
Please Continue!!
---
#97 Posted: 11:31:09 23/02/2009 | Topic Creator

Fixed it for ya smilie and yeah, it gave me the error message when i went to post just the spoiler

Whops, I will go and edit my my post. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#98 Posted: 11:33:40 23/02/2009
i hope you will continue with the story soon
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
#99 Posted: 19:52:38 23/02/2009
*jumps on blueice as a furry fox* Patience is a virtue
#100 Posted: 23:09:22 23/02/2009 | Topic Creator
^ Yep. smilie I will start the story now. I just needed time to think. Its hard running two storys....

Ruuko walked into the castle. He still wanted to talk to him about Cynder's past. He saw him in his chair and he padded towards him.
"Gaul...." He whispered.
Gaul spat. He looked away.
"Gaul!" Ruuko repeted.
Gaul span around, he was about to grab his staff and Ruuko flinched. But Gaul thought about what he was going to do and he dropped it.
"What do you wan't Ruuko?" He growled.
"Well, first, I want you to carm down and quit killing your apes as if you have a whole pack full off them. If you want to be king off the apes, you have to show respect to your pack and only kill those who try to kill you or others. If you kill them for no reason, they will get angry and leave"
Gaul roared.
"Is that why your here? To tell your leader off?" He grabed his staff again.
"No Gaul" Ruuko stod up, he couldn't let Gaul do this. "All I want is for you to stop killing your apes. They can't kill the purple dragon! Just face it! You need me or Cynder to kill him!"
"Are you questioning me?" Gaul whispered. A flicker off evil went across his face.
"No I am not Gaul!! I'm just trying to nock some sence into you! If you keep on killing your apes, there will be no apes left! Then what are you going to do?"
Gaul looked worried.
"Is that all you want? If so, then go away" Gaul roared and then looked at something behind Ruuko as if he was imagening the purple dragon right infront off him.
Ruuko shock his head.
"There is something else Gaul... Can you tell me about Cynder's past? I want to know everything!"
"I see, you are not fully corputed yet..... Well, in a couple off days you will be. But still, I guess I could tell you before you forget about your sister. Spiderleg! Hey Spiderleg! Get here now!"
A huge bat came. He panted and then looked up at Gaul.
"You called? He whispered.
"Spiderleg, tell this dragon about Cynder's past"
"Yes sir. Come on Ruuko" Spiderleg walked into Ruuko's room and sat in Cynder's nest.
"Wouldn't Cynder get angry if she saw you on her nest?" Ruuko asked
"Everyone sits on her nest. She does get angry, but she can't kill us" Spiderleg laughed
Ruuko giggled a little bit. Then he went all seriouse.
"Please tell me about Cynder's past Spiderleg"
"Fine. If you wish...."
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me