Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legendary Ruuko: The Darkest Hour
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Legendary Ruuko: The Darkest Hour [CLOSED]
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#1 Posted: 10:42:37 17/01/2009 | Topic Creator
I have made up a charactor called Ruuko (Roo-co) I coppyed his name from another book... The charactor was called Ruuqo and I change it to Ruuko so it won't be the same. If you don't like my story, then please don't say that its bad. BTW, I'm gonna try and make some of the words more compecated to make it sound better. BTW, Cynder is his sister.

PROLOG:

Harsh winds scraped on the dehydrated floor. Rain drops from leaves dripped onto solid rocks. There was no sound that came from the forest. Only dry feet moved along the sand, bringing dust into the dry air. The sunshin glowed onto his dirty fur, turning his smelly grey fur to silver. He was a large, filthy ape. Behind him was more smelly apes. They were smaller, but some were over sized bats, spiders and other horible beasts. They were the dakmaster's forces and they were sent out to steal an egg from a temple. Then the Dark Master will use it to free him from his horible prision. The dark master will never forgive Firefrost, a large red dragon, from putting him in this prison. He wants to claw at his throat when he is fread, but Firefrost died after putting Malefor in his prison for over 1000 years. He is still in it today, hoping that someday, a dragon will free him. The apes halted as soon as they saw the large Temple.
"Were here" The ape infront yelled.
"Attack the guardians! Steal some eggs! Distroy the rest!"
At once, the apes flung themselfs into the temple. They heard a cry from one of the dragons. But they only heard a little bit of it.
"The dark armys has come!" The dragon had called out to another dragon.
They ran inside the temple and attack the dragons. The others distroyed the eggs. One ape stod there laughing while the eggs got smashed. Well Ignitus, looks like I win! he whisperd.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 11:14:32 15/05/2009 by Cynder_543
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 10:44:46 17/01/2009
Did you get the idea from me?
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#3 Posted: 10:58:59 17/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_fan
Did you get the idea from me?

No. I made up my own charactor. Then I thought "I think it should be Spyro's brother.... Na... hey, I think it should be Cynder's! After all, Cynder is my fave charactor" Then in a couple of days, I remebered that your charactor was also Cynder's brother.... Then I thought "Oh cr@p!"

I didn't coppy the idea from you. I just thought of it on my own..... Sorta creepy really.... smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#4 Posted: 11:05:29 17/01/2009
Yeah, at first i just wanted a character, then i built up on him hating Cynder and Spyro, then i put a twist in it.
---
#5 Posted: 11:16:42 17/01/2009 | Topic Creator
My charactor is loyal to Cynder. He likes her. But he dosn't really like Spyro that much because he dosn't know what or why Spyro is with her.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#6 Posted: 11:19:35 17/01/2009
Do you know Silro's story?
---
#7 Posted: 11:22:29 17/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ Not really...
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:37:00 17/01/2009 by Cynder_543
#8 Posted: 23:37:13 17/01/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 1:

It was quiet in Ruuko's egg. The shell was that solid, he could only hear faint crys from the apes. He could hear the beating of wings. He new a war was going on right infront of him and he couldn't do anything about it. He could just hear the eggs being smashed and he began to panic. Ruuko let out a cry of terror inside his small heart. He could hear an egg being picked up. Ruuko didn't know what was happening. He could smell smoke and walls begining to break. Sudently, the egg next to him got picked up. He thought that was going to be the end of his sister. He began to panic even more. No! not her! Not my sister! Kill me instead! Leave her be! But he didn't here the egg getting smashed. He let out a faint sigh. His sister was going to be okay. but what about me? Am I going to get killed? He thought. He began to let out another cry of terror when his egg got picked up. Ruuko blocked his nose when he smelt somthing horible infront of him. It smelt like as if somebody farted in his face. Ruuko closed his eyes, ready to meet the ansistors. But nothing happend. He didn't feel any pain. The large ape carrying him out of the temple. He new his sister was close by, he wasn't alone. He just sat there and listend to the apes.
"What are we going to do with these eggs Gaul?" A small ape, half his size ask.
"I were going to raise these eggs. Malefor's powers will do the rest" He replide.
Ruuko new he didn't had a choice. It was eather be evil, or die. Right now, he didn't know what he would chose. But he should find the anwser later on.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#9 Posted: 23:40:54 17/01/2009
Thats sorta what happens with Silro. He's taken aswell.......
---
#10 Posted: 00:14:34 18/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ Really? In my story, Gaul dicided that he dosn't need two eggs so he chucks Ruuko away to die....

An ape whent up to gaul. He sniffed Ruuko's eggs and said "Do we need two eggs? Why not just one? This one seems week."
Gaul placed his hand on Ruuko's egg. He wasn't ready for the smell that soked into his egg. He thought he couldn't breath. The air in his egg went fresh again. The ape replide
"He dose seem weak..." He gave Ruuko's egg to a small dragon. Her eyes grew wide when she carryed his egg in her paws. She looked up at Gaul.
"Why me? Why not one of you bats? You know I'm weak..."
Gaul glared at her.
"I know your weak. I made a mistake to take you away from the temple ages ago. You only a small dragon. Still sorta young, but your seem to be weak.
The green dragon hissed at Gaul. But she did not dare to yell at him
She wasn't weak at all. She only seem weak when she couldn't free Malefor from his prison. Now Gaul hates her because she faled on freeing Malefor. She looked away. Gaul slaped her and then growled
"I'm giving you a chance to prove loyalty"
"But I was always loyal to you!"
"You didn't wanted to fight the dragons in the temple. You didn't even smashed a single egg. You just stod there, a sad look was on your face"
"I'm sorry. I just didn't wanted to harm any eggs. There dragons, and I'm a dragon too. Thats why I didn't wanted to harm any eggs..."
Gaul slapped her again. One of the apes sprang and pinned her down.
"I will give you a chance to prove your loyalty. Take this egg far away from here as posible. Make sure you place him in a spot were he will die"
Ruuko shivered at the word "die". He tryed to kick his way out of the shell to show them that he was not weak. But the shell wouldn't break. He wasn't ready to come out yet. He lied there helplesly as the dragon obayed Gaul. She flew away with Ruuko's egg inside her paws.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#11 Posted: 00:18:23 18/01/2009
Yeah, but when Silro's corruption leaves him teen size, Gaul doesnt really need him, but uses him to make sure Cynder completes her task............
---
#12 Posted: 00:43:53 18/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ Thats weird. Your story is similar to mine. I'm trying to make my story not like yours at all but its still like the same... smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#13 Posted: 10:46:00 18/01/2009 | Topic Creator
The green dragon flew to a forest filled with trees, flowers and a lake. She put Ruuko down. Ruuko expected the ground to be firm and chilly. But it was really soft and warm. He was comfused. Wasn't she suposed to take him to a place were he would die?
"Listen baby dragon. Listen carefuly because I'm only going to say this once. This place is filled with lots of nice animals. All of them would rather die then eat a dragon egg. In this spot, its always warm. It will never go cold. This forest has got lots of trees so no eagles will find you. Also, there are planty of food to eat"
Ruuko didn't know why she was doing this. If the ugly ape finds out, she could get killed! He wanted to ask her why, but he couldn't. He could only sit there and listen.
"When you are strong and full of enegy, take a huge drink of warter and leave this place. Head towards a small mounten. When you get there, there should be a castle. Go inside of it, walk up to Gaul and say that you are the egg that Darkearth was suposed to get rid off. Gaul will proberly get angry and kill me. But I don't care" She looked at the star "I would rather join them then Gaul anyway" Ruuko's head began to hurt as he tried to remeber what he is suposed to do and say.
"After Gaul killed me, say that you want to work with Cynder. Thats all what you are going to say. Gaul might not like it, but most of the apes will. After at list 3 years had past, turn you back on Malefor and go out and find the purple dragon. I can't tell you more then that. But I can tell you one thing. Make sure you live. Don't you go dieing yet little one. Your life is just as importent as a purple dragon's. You will see. Now, if you hatch, you might not make it, you might die. But I'm going to lend you some of my strength. It will make you talk, walk, eat and drink strait away so you have a chance of suvival"
Ruuko could do nothing but sleep. Darkearth flew away without looking back.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:48:09 19/01/2009 by Cynder_543
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#14 Posted: 16:00:11 18/01/2009
Woohoo! Please Continue!
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
#15 Posted: 05:10:25 19/01/2009 | Topic Creator
3 days had past since Darkearth took Ruuko away.

Ruuko felt like as if his egg had grew smaller. His head was touching the top of the egg shell. He new he was ready to breake free. He lied in his old home for a couple of seconds. Then he lifed his leg, and kicked it as hard as he could at the shell. It cracked open easily. All what he needed to do was get his head free, he head butted the roof of the egg, making it crack open. He sqinted in the bright light. He close his eyes and then opened them. His eyes grew wide in awe. In his shell it was black. But this place had many different colours. A lake was running down hill almost next to him.
"This place is beautiful!" He rasped. He looked around, there was a small mounten close by. Ruuko new that that was the mounten Darkearth was talking about 3 days ago. He gulped as he pictured himself flying over to that mounten, walking inside a big, scary black castle and walking up to the leader and saying those simple lines that Darkearth told him. He wounder what she was doing right now in that place.
"I hope she is alright....." Drank the warter from the lake. It tasted wierd, it was really cold, but it was nice and refleshing. He sat there and gazed at the stars. Woundering when is the right time to leave this place. He hated to learn how to fight and fly first, but he didn't know how. As if the stars were alive, he yelled,
"Show me what I should do! Show me that you are watching me!"
But nothing happend. He started to wounder if the ansistors would listen to him. They let the apes attack the temple, and stod on there lazy butts while her sister got token away. Also, he wasn't sure if he wanted to live here by himself, he was really lonely.

BTW, this is a discription of Ruuko.

Name - Ruuqo (Roo-co)
Gender- Male
Age: 13-16 (at the start, he is zero years old. Darkearth gave him strength so he can talk early, he can also walk and do other things)
Appearance - Jet black with dark blue wings and scales. He has Amber eyes with green around the puple. The thing on the end of his tail is two fangs, there white. The thing on his wings is one, white fang (looks like Cynder's) He has long, white claws. He has two long, thick Dark green horns on top of his head, there a bit like Spyro's horns but go up a little bit more. He has a dark green chest. His scales start from his forhead and go right down to the end of his tail. He has two scales on the back of all of his legs. He looks a bit like Cynder. Also, his tail looks like hers but it is shorter (half the size to Cynder's). He dosn't have 6 horns on his head. He only has two. His wings are shaped like terrador's *but there not torn* he has one large hole in his right wing.
Element - Fire. But it has a little bit of black in it. He can also breath shadow later on in the story.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:23:47 19/01/2009 by Cynder_543
Samuel Ripto Gems: 607
#16 Posted: 21:25:21 19/01/2009
Cool story, but I liked your old story better, it is still cool though. smilie
#17 Posted: 21:33:59 19/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ It gets better though. Its boring because the charactor is being introjuse. Storys are always boring at the start. BTW, I'm going to edit the one were Darkearth is talking to Ruuko.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#18 Posted: 23:02:16 19/01/2009
Please Continue!!
---
#19 Posted: 02:16:48 20/01/2009 | Topic Creator
A blue dragon stalked up behind him. Ruuko turned around, half shocked, half growling. The blue dragon jabed him in the chest.
"Looks like you arn't gonna live" The blue dragon said, there was an evil grin on its face. "Listen you, if I spot you here again, then I will kill you, you got that? I HATE weaklings"
Ruuko growled even more. What was this dragon thinking!?
"I just hatched from my egg, and I'm talking and walking arn't I? And you are saying I won't live? Well think again idiot!"
The blue dragon turned away. It scraped up dirt in Ruuko's face and padded away before he could nip at its tail. Ruuko sighed.
"Great, a dragon who dosn't like me. Thats the last thing I wanted smilie" Another dragon padded up to him. It was brown with red horns, wings and tail,. Its scales were yellow. Ruuko turned around and growled "Your not goint to tease me too are you?" He leaped but he was to weak and he sliped into the dust. The brown dragon laughed, then she helped him get up.
"I'm not like him. He is the only dragon who is a bully. Also, who are you? You look very young. As if you just hatched out of your egg. Yet you standing up and everything!" Ruuko halted, if he told her that Darkearth gave him strength, she wouldn't belive it. He licked the dirt of his chest
"Er.... I guess I'm a strong dragon..." he replied
The brown dragon looked comfused.
"If you don't wanna tell me the truth, then thats okay. smilie"
Ruuko felt weird inside.
"What is your name?" He asked.
"My name is Hawkfire" She said, looking proud. "My mum said that I look like a brown Hawk with fire burning inside its eyes. Thats how I got my name. What is your name?"
"Ruuko..."
"Good name"
"Not as good as yours" He rasped.
Hawkfire settled down next to him. You look dipresed. Are you okay?
"Well.... my sister got tooken away...."
"I'm so sorry to hear that!"
"Theres no need to be sorry" He padded away.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:21 20/01/2009 by Cynder_543
#20 Posted: 02:25:58 20/01/2009
Please continue!!
---
#21 Posted: 03:02:14 20/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ That was quick.....

CHAPTER 2

*2 days had past since Ruuko hatched out of his egg*

After eating some berrys of a tree, Ruuko chased after Hawfire. He niped her tail softly. Hawkfire growled playfuly. Ruuko's legs got weak really easily and he fell to his side.
"You give up easily!" Hawkfire laughed.
"Yes I know! He is so weak, he can't even catch a rat if it stod right infront of him!"
Hawkfire and Ruuko turned around. The blue dragon that teased Ruuko 2 days ago stalked up to them. He snifed Ruuko then growled.
"Didn't I tell you to leave this place?"
"This place isn't yours Blueflame!" Hawkfire lifted up a paw. "Stop being a bully!"
"Yes well..." He turned around to Ruuko "I guess I'm going to have to kill you now won't I?
Ruuko shiverd. Hawkfire sprang at Blueflame
"You can't control this place! Its not yours! He can live here if he wants! You can't stop him! You beast! I will rip your heart out! I will claw your throat! I w-"
"Hawkfire.... Don't pick a fight...." Ruuko interupted her.
Hawkfire sighed. She let go of Blueflame. She bit him in the shoulder. Blueflame ran into the bushes.

BTW, this is Darkearth.
[User Posted Image]

This is Blueflame. smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:17:07 20/01/2009 by Cynder_543
#22 Posted: 23:53:43 20/01/2009
Woah! Please Continuez!!!
---
#23 Posted: 03:57:56 21/01/2009 | Topic Creator
2 hours has past and Ruuko is already tired. He had been playing with Hawkfire for a long time and he wanted to have a rest. He saw a soft looking rock near by. He was about to jump onto it when Blueflame ran from the bushes, pushed him out the way and leaped on top of the rock. He growled at Ruuko.
"Your not going to rest on MY rock are you?"
Ruuko spat and then growled at him. He just wanted to sit down and sleep. Blueflame will not leave him alone for a second! Just when he was about to spring at Blueflame, Hawkfire called out to him.
"Hey! Ruuko! Come and sleep next to me!"
Ruuko smiled at her. He turned around, he scraped up dirt in Blueflame's face, but his legs were too weak and he only scraped up dust. Blueflame laughed at him, it turned into wincing when the dust went into his eyes. Ruuko laughed back at him and sat next to Hawkflame. He could hear Blueflame spitting. Hawkfire giggled next to Ruuko. Ruuko curled up and went to sleep.

The forest was strangly cold. It was all stiff. Sudently, he could hear a huge roar close by. He turned around, a black dragon was flying across the sky. He new it was a dragon, but he didn't know who. He new he was dreaming. He could hear someone whisper next to him.
"Ruuko, beware of the futer. Take a good look at that dragon, rember it"
Ruuko didn't know what this creature was talking about.
"What do you mean? Who is that dragon?" He yelled.
"Beware!"
"How can I "beware" if you won't even tell me WHAT to be aware off?"
There was no answer.
"Wait! Don't go!"
There was still no answer. The only sound was the black dragon flying through the forest.
Ruuko looked at the dragon closly, he could see a bit of red and a bit of blue on its chest. Before Ruuko could look at it more closly, he felt a paw jabbing him from behind.
He woked up to find that Hawkfire was already awake.
"Your finerly awake!" She said, her paws were still jabbing Ruuko's ribs. Ruuko sighed. He pitured the black dragon again. He started to shiver at the memory of his dream.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:57:22 21/01/2009 by Cynder_543
#24 Posted: 21:33:45 21/01/2009
Please Continue!!
---
#25 Posted: 22:50:12 21/01/2009 | Topic Creator
12 years has past since Ruuko had the dream. He is now 13 years old.

Ruuko was playing with Hawkfire. Blueflame watched inside th braken, waiting for the right moment to strike. Ruuko called out to Hawkfire.
"You can't catch me!"
He flew up a tree. Hawkfire flew after him. Ruuko grabed a cherry from the tree and ate it. As soon as Ruuko landed, somthing hit him really hard from the side. It felt like a cannon ball. He opend his eyes and realise the it was Blueflame. He growled as Blueflame pinned him down.
"Your not going anywere without a fight" Blueflame growled back.
Ruuko took a deep breath and replied
"Why can't you fight me another time? Or, you could JUST STOP FIGHTING ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" he breathed out fire at Blueflame. Blueflame doged it and backed away. Ruuko was shocked. He didn't know what that was. Hawkfire ran until she was right next to him. Her eyes were shinning with awe.
"You breathed fire Ruuko! How did you do it?" she asked
"I don't know, I just got angry, opend my mouth and.... you know what came out...." He answerd.
Blueflame mumered, then he padded away.
"Why does Blueflame hate me that much?" Ruuko growled, watching Blueflame walking away.
"I don't know..." Hawkfire answered.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#26 Posted: 23:04:38 21/01/2009
Please Continue.....
---
#27 Posted: 04:05:29 22/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ Okay.....

Ruuko looked up at the mountens. I guess its time I should get going... he thought He then remebered his dream about the black, blue and red dragon. He didn't know what it was, but he new it was importent. He didn't want to say good bye to Hawkfire, but he had too. He padded down a slope, Hawkfire was playing with some sticks. She looked up at Ruuko, she smiled and padded up to him.
"Hi! Whats up?"
Ruuko looked down at his paws.
"Is somthing wrong?" Hawkfire whispered
"Well.... I'm leaving...." Ruuko answered. Hawkfire was shocked and comfused.
"Why?" She asked.
"Because..... 12 years ago, before I hatched from my egg.... A dragon called Darkearth said that I have to fly to that mounten over there....." He pointed the tip of his tail towards the small mounten "She told me to join this ape... and then soon turn my back on him and go out to find the purple dragon.... I don't know why though...."
Hawkfire was sad, she hugged Ruuko.
"Goodbye...." She whispered.
"I WILL see you again you know. You can be sure about that! This is not the end!" He whispered.
"Thanks Ruuko!" She yelled.
Ruuko muttered, "Blueflame would be happy....." under his breath
"If he says a word about you, I will rip his fur of!"
"And I will be here to join you in about 3 years time!"
"3 years? Thats a long time! Why not a week?"
"3 years will go by before you can say "wing". Trust me, 13 years has went by already hasn't it?"
"I guess so....."
"Well, see you latter...."
"Wait!"
"What?"
"Why can't I go with you?"
Ruuko shock his head "Its to dangeruse. It will be alot safer here. Something is happening Hawkfire. If you see a black dragon or anything like that, run away. Don't let it see you other whys you will proberly get killed"
Hawkfire shivered.
Ruuko flew off, he turned around to see Hawkfire waving her tail in goodbye. Ruuko nodded and flew away without looking back.
"Goodbye..... Hawkfire...." He whispered.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#28 Posted: 12:31:01 22/01/2009
Please continue!!
---
#29 Posted: 02:45:41 23/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ Um.... Fireball, I need more then just "Please continue!" all the time.... If I want my story to be improved, I need people to be honest and say what are the bad points and what are the good points so this story can be better. Thats proberly why knowone *besides you fireball* isn't posting in my story. But still, I'm greatful that you are posting in my story anway. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#30 Posted: 02:59:22 23/01/2009
Yay this is......................COOL smilie
#31 Posted: 03:16:41 23/01/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 3

Ruuko flew towards the mounten. He took a deep breath and walked inside of the castle.
"Here goes nothing...." He rasped.
A couple of apes came out of knowere and stod infront of him. One of them was huge, while the other ones were tinny. The small ones pinned Ruuko down.
"What are YOU doing here?" The large ape growled.
Ruuko breathed fire on the small apes. They ran towards a wall and bang there head on it. A picture of a giant ape fell on one of them.
"BE CAREFUL!" The large ape hissed.
The small apes nodded. The large ape turned to Ruuko.
"Well?"
Ruuko began to think of somthing to say, if he just said, he would like to work with his sister, the ape would just chuck him out. Instead, he stod up on all 4 legs and answered,
"Are you the leader of the apes?" He questioned.
"No, the ape king is right up there" he pointed his finger up above him
"Can I see him?"
"Why do you want to see my master?"
"Because I..... I want to work with my sister..."
"You mean Cynder? The black dragon?"
"Y-yes!" Ruuko gasped. They named his sister Cynder! He liked the name, but it sounded a tinny bit evil. He new Cynder wasn't evil.
The ape signled the small apes to grab Ruuko.
"You may see him, but I don't know if he will agree to take you in"
Ruuko was about to breath fire on the apes again, but he did not dare to do so. If he would fight the apes, the large ape will proberly kick him out, or worst, kill him.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#32 Posted: 18:26:12 23/01/2009
I like this story, its nice at the start and now its getting into the action, Please continue. smilie
#33 Posted: 21:20:05 23/01/2009
Okay, I like it, but Iwish he was still a hatchling.
---
#34 Posted: 01:46:19 24/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ After this. I'm going to do another story that tells you what happend in those 12 years. smilie

The apes took him to a large room with windows eveywere. There was a red chair in the middle of the room with a red and yellow carpet. Sitting on the chair was a large, grey ape. He was holding a brown staff with a huge green stone thingy in it. He turned his smelly head towards the visiters. Ruuko looked around. There were spiders, apes and bats all around him. Next to a window, he saw a small green dragon.
That must be Darkearth! he thought. Next to her was a large black dragon with red wings and underbelly. She had six white horm on her head. She roared at him, her green eyes burning with hatred.
Cynder, is that you? He whispered. He couldn't belive it. His sister is a black beast! He halted as the grey ape growled at him.
"What do you want?" He ask.
The lagre ape behind him was the first one to speak
"Gaul, this dragon came to our castle, he says he wants to work with Cynder"
Gaul was comfused. "Cynder?"
"Er.... the large, red and black dragon..."
"I know who she is! Why does HE want to work with her?"
Ruuko looked at Darkearth. She looked away. But he could see that she looked happy to see him
She really wants to die! She would do anything to join the ansistors! He thought.
Gaul roared.
"Well? Have you lost your tonge? Say somthing you useless lump of skin! If you don't start talking, I will grab your wings and stick them to your behinds!"
Ruuko jumped. Out the corner of his eyes, he saw Darkearth nodding to him. Taking a deep breath, he replied,
"My name is Ruuko. I am that egg that Darkearth was suposed to get reather of all those years ago. I-I have come to work with Cynder"
Cynder roared.
"I don't need your help"
"I am your brother you know!" Ruuko roared back at her.
Cynder steped back. Her eyes grew wide, then she shock her head.
Gaul glared at Darkearth.
"YOU WERE SUPOSED TO GET RITHER HIM!"
Darkearth closed her eyes.
"I couldn't do it Gaul. Kill me if you want. But I wouldn't care"
Kill? Oh I will do more then that! Will make sure it is painful!
You better not!" Ruuko's mouth reated before his brain. If his brain would of reated quicker, he wouldn't say that. But it was too late now. Gaul turned to look at him.
"Why not?"
"Because.... I can be a big help you know" He lifted up the two blades on his tail.
"Pft. I dought it"
Darkearth steped back.
"Thanks you Ruuko" She nodded her head. She closed her eyes again.
Ruuko looked away when Gaul and the others jumped on her.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:14:00 13/09/2009 by Cynder_543
#35 Posted: 02:16:38 24/01/2009
Oh no Darkearth!!! smilie i wonder what will happen next
#36 Posted: 11:43:41 24/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Ruuko blocked his ears so he couldn't hear the crys that came from Darkearth and the blood. After about a minet, he turned around. The apes were yowling with triumph. There was specks of blood on the walls. Ruuko steped forward. The apes hissed at him when he walked further and further towards them. His eyes grew wide with alarm and sorrow. In the middle of the apes, lay Darkearth's unmoving body. Ruuko ran towards her and put his head on her chest. He could hear her heart beating, but it was beating really slowly. He heard Darkearth whisper in his ear.
"Don't feel sad little one. I'm greatful that I am away from Gaul at last. Don't try to heal me. I'm already happily running towards the ansistors. But, please do what I told you to do when you were an egg"
"Don't talk! It will only make things worst!" Ruuko growled. He new she wanted to die. But he wanted her to live a little bit more longer.
"No, you must hear what I have to say. Come closer" She Made sure knowone was listening, then, she whispered somthing quickly in Ruuko's ear.
"I wanted you to join Gaul because if you don't, Cynder will distroy you"
"But what about Blueflame and Hawkfire? Will they live?"
"I don't know. But if Cynder does go over there to distroy them. I will do the best I can to stop her. You can be sure of that"
"Thanks!"
"There is more. The reson I wan't you to bretray Malfor later on is because soon, Malefor will kill you. I know you wouldn't like that. And you wouldn't want to spend all your life with him won't you? Also, the reason I want you to find the purple dragon after that is because you two are both alike"
"Is that all?"
"Yes.... Goodbye Ruuko..."
She gave a huge sigh, then her body was still. Darkearth is dead.

BTW, this is Ruuko. The things are not quit right though... *his chest is green not red. The thing on his tail is different, its not dark blue. His scales a little bit different and so is the colour of the horns. His wings are a darker blue* its just an idea to show you what he looks like. *he gets dark purple armor in the story*

[User Posted Image]
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:12:50 24/01/2009 by Cynder_543
#37 Posted: 12:27:36 24/01/2009
Wow Ruuko is cool looking smilie
#38 Posted: 15:24:01 24/01/2009
Ruuko is a boy right??? Then why is that a girl dragon in the picture? Also, lol. (I'm your sister you know!) Sister????? smilie
Please Continue!!
---
#39 Posted: 01:06:50 25/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ He is Male. But he looks like a bit like Cynder. *not exatly. The Dragon generator didn't have the things I wanted....*

BTW, I thought it would be better if Darkearth did die....

CHAPTER 4

Ruuko's eyes were blazing with fear and rage. He turned to Gaul. Like last time, his body reated before his brain would and he leaped at Gaul. He wouldn't of done it if he would think first. He thought his fire would defeat Gaul but he was wrong. Gaul doged the attack. He drew out his sword and slashed it at Ruuko. Ruuko doge the death blow. It just missed his neck. But his wings were too slow to respond and the sword tore a large whole in his right wing. Pain washed over him. He was afraid that he won't be able to fly. He looked at Cynder, she was looking at him, but he couldn't read her expresion. He gasped as he saw the amount off holes in her wings. If she can still fly, then I should be able to fly too! he thought. He felt Gaul's sword pointing at his chest. He turned around to look at him Ruuko roared.
"I can be a big help to Cynder. Please let me join you" He roared even louder to make sure everyone can hear him.
"We don't need your help" Gaul snapped.
He slashed the sword at Ruuko. Ruuko closed his eyes. When the sword touched him, a ape cried out.
"Wait!"
Gaul turned to look at him.
"What?"
"I think we should let Ruuko in. Gaul, don't deny it. You know as much as I that we need more dragons. We only have one dragon. A dragon that can help Cynder would be nice"
The rest of the apes nodded. So did the spiders and the bats. Gaul growled. Then he snapped at them.
"Fine, you are right, we do need more dragons" He put his sword away.
"Listen black dragon, if you don't obay any of my orders, you will get killed. You got that?" Without waiting for a reply, he walked away.
"Come" He orded Ruuko.
Ruuko followed him.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#40 Posted: 02:19:42 25/01/2009
Woohhhoooooo!!!!!! Please continue!!!
---
#41 Posted: 07:59:59 25/01/2009 | Topic Creator
They went into a large room. On the left, lay a a huge nest made with sticks, wood and straw. It had soft coten in the middle. Ruuko gave a greatful glance at Gaul. Then he walked up to the nest, ready to sleep in it. But Cynder pushed him at the way.
"This is were I sleep. You got that? Your bed is over there" She pointed her head towards a next made with sticks. It had straw in the middle. It looked uncomfitable. Ruuko stalked up to it and sat down in it, it wasn't soft at all.
Maby if I prove that I can be a great help, Gaul will make my bed just like my sister's Ruuko thought. He closed his eyes, ready for sleep.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#42 Posted: 20:16:31 25/01/2009
I'm love'n it!
*Gives Mcdonalds to everyone*
---
#43 Posted: 08:49:42 26/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Cynder woked Ruuko up the next day. It seemed like he only slept for 5 minets. He didn't wanted to get up. He growled at Cynder when she poked him. Cynder bit him on the tale, making him wince in pain and jumping out of his dirty nest.
"Don't be lazy" Cynder roared. "Its time you get corupted"
Ruuko flinched.
"Is that why your a beast?" He blurted out. He sunked into his nest when he realized what he just said. Cynder growled deep inside her throat.
"What are you talking about? I was always like this!" She roared.
"Sorry for asking..." Ruuko whispered.
Cynder saw dirt on her paw and she licked it of.
"Well, what are you waiting for? Summer? Lets get going already. Gaul wouldn't be pleased if you are late" She said.
Ruuko followed her into the temple. He was shivering all over. He started to think about the dream he had 12 years ago. He thought about the Black dragon with the Blue and red underbelly.
Does that repersent me and my sister? Does that mean I will turn out like her? He thought. He shivered even more. But there was nothing he can do about it.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#44 Posted: 07:13:34 27/01/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 5

They went into a large room. Cynder grabed Ruuko by the tail and dragged him onto a spot were a masive, purple beam shot out of the ground. As soon as Ruuko went on top of it, he felt himself becoming stronger. He didn't wanted to become powerful like her sister. He just wanted to be the way he is. He ran undernith Gaul's legs and into the hall way. He headed for his room. He was going to barge in and lock the door so he will be safe. But he didn't know that Cynder was quick like lightling. She flew infront of him a hissed.
"If you don't obay Gaul's orders. You will get killed" She roared at Ruuko. Gaul stod behind him. Ruuko could feel his sword pointing at his neck. He gulped and then slowly walked into the room with the purple beam. He only ran when Gaul pushed him. He ran onto the beam and felt alot of power again. Gaul grabed his nife and pointed it at Ruuko's throat.
"If you run away from me again. You know what you are gonna get. You hear me? From now on, you shell always obay me and never question me. You got that?"
"Y-yes sir..." Ruuko mumbled. Cynder giggled. Ruuko sighed. He felt more power flow inside of him as he stod on the purple beam. He felt like he was going to burst.

BTW, Ruuko is one year older then Cynder. Cynder is 12 now and he is 13.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:14:18 27/01/2009 by Cynder_543
#45 Posted: 06:19:53 28/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Heeeeelllllllooooooooooo!?!?!?!?!?!?! Enyone gonna post sooner or later???
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#46 Posted: 06:22:33 28/01/2009
i like your story
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
#47 Posted: 11:54:07 28/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks.

Ruuko almost collapsed. All this power was too much for him. He wasn't sure if he can handle it. But he couldn't move, Gaul was glareing at him. Making sure Ruuko dosn't try to run away again. Pain washed over Ruuko, he felt like if he moved, all this power was going to full out of him. The purple beam turned blue and he felt more power inside of him. He had to grit his teath to stop himself from yelling. He was stragling to keep still. He thought his body grew a tinny bit. The beam then turned to red and switched off. The pain eased. He was panting really hard as if he just fought the hardest fight in his life. He heard Cynder's voice from behind him.
"It is now done. You may step out of the circle now"
He obayed her and got of the circle were the beam came out off. He heard Gaul mumering to him.
"Did you feel alot of power flowling inside of you?"
"Yes I did. It felt strange..... I thought I was gonna faint...."
"I just wanted a "Yes" or "No". I didn't ask for details"
"Sorry sir... What was that power anyway?"
"It was some of Malefor's power"
"Malefor?"
"He was the first purple dragon. A dragon called Firefrost shut him away because he was too dark. Pft, if I were there, I would have torn that red dragon's face off. But its too late now. He died when he locked Malefor away. I'm glad he did die, he was a foolish dragon"
"..... So..... what happens next?"
"Cynder, don't just stand there, explane all this to him while I tell the apes to clean out my bed!"
Cynder nodded her head in respect "Yes master" she replied carmly. She turned to Ruuko then mumbled "That power makes you stronger. You will become a very strong dragon. It also makes your grow bigger then what you should be for you age" She then added more proudly "As you may see, I'm only 12 and I'm the size of and adult and I have full power"
"But I just wanna stay the way I am. I don't won't to turn into a huge dragon and distroy everything"
"You chose to do this. And now you must live with it. Also, as you grow bigger, you don't get so bratty like you are now"
"Hay!!" >=[
"You become more evil. And you must live with it. Do you understand me? Or do you wish me to repeat eveything?"
"No, I'm fine" Ruuko whispered.
"Good" Cynder walked away into her room.
Ruuko was too stunded to move.
So... I'm gonna turn into a big beast...... I'm going to turn evil..... I guess I can't do anything about it. I just hope Darkearth no what she is doing! he thought. He then fainted. All this power and thinking and worrying was too much for him.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#48 Posted: 12:25:16 28/01/2009
this story rocks!!!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#49 Posted: 23:19:36 28/01/2009
Dun Dun Dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo!! Please Continuezsddfgdfdfdforytassss!!!!
---
#50 Posted: 09:18:43 30/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Ruuko woked up the next day. His was in his room on the floor. Cynder is sleeping in her nice, worm next nearby. Anger rushed through him and he had to stick his claws in the ground to stop himself from clawing at her throat. It always made him mad to see her all comfutable in her nest. He felt like he had alot of enegy and he wanted to run around for a month. He ran towards Cynder and woke her up by giving a gentle nip on the wing. Cynder stod up imideantly. She bowed her head without reconising who it was and said,
"I'm awake Gaul, what would you like me to-" She broke off when she saw Ruuko standing infront of her with a questioned look on his face.
"What do you want?" Cynder roared, hiding her embarasment.
"Wouldn't Gaul be waiting?"
"Yes" She stod up.
"Well lets get going already! By the time you get out of this room, you will be 15 years old!" Ruuko snapped at her. He then quickly ran towards the door with and apoligetic look on his face. He didn't know why he snapped at her. Could it be the power inside of him? He crouched close to the door as Cynder stalked towards him. He brased himself, ready for her to growl at him and try to bite his tail off. But she walked past him and ran strate to Gaul. Still shocked, Ruuko walked lightly after her, making sure he kept his distence. He heared her whisper to Gaul with a smile on her face. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but he did see Gaul giving quick glances with instress at him. Ruuko padded over to them. He couldn't help but ran really fast across the room, he accidentally nocked off a medium sized painting off the wall thats close to Gaul and Cynder. Cynder grabed the painting with her tail and shot a warning glance at Ruuko as she put the painting back on the wall. Gaul growled at Ruuko
"If you want to wear off all that enegy inside off you, then do it outside. Also, if you work with me, then you are going to have to put up with having alot of enegy. Thats what the coruption thing is. The enegy makes you grow bigger and stonger. The enegy stays inside you till the day you die so your gonna have to get used to it. Don't bother turning back now, you have made you dision and you must live with it"
Ruuko nodded.
"Sorry Gaul. I promise it will not happen again" He strugled to keep carm. If only he wern't so hot headed!
Gaul must of saw the anger in his eyes because he snorted at him and whispered somthing to Cynder.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me