darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Does anyone like the Concepts better?
Page 1 of 1
Does anyone like the Concepts better?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 01:58:21 24/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I was looking through the Wikia, and found some awesome concept art for Stormblade, Splat, Nightfall and Astroblast.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love all the current designs, but honestly, some of these concepts are really really unique and would be so unexpected.

Some of Stormblade's concept has got to be my favorite. She went through FIVE element decisions, from Life, to Magic, to Light, to Dark, then finally, to her final element decision, Air.
I can't lie here, Stormblade's Dark element form has got to be my favorite.

[User Posted Image]

It brings interesting to a whole new level. What are your thoughts? Would you want this over the current Stormblade?

Now another one I was intrigued about was Nightfall. Some of her designs stood out to me, but this is my personal favorite.

[User Posted Image]

I think these colors really fit the Dark Element, but her current design is still fabulous, but man oh man, this design is gorgeous. Not too different from the current one either.

Those are just a few that I absolutely adore, especially Stormblades, and I wouldn't mind if we got these over the current designs, and once again, I'm not saying I hate the current ones, I just think these really stand out and would draw lots of attention.

Do you think the same as I do, some of the concepts to be better then current designs?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#2 Posted: 19:47:21 25/06/2016
I do agree
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#3 Posted: 21:55:11 25/06/2016
Can you post the link to these concepts so I can see the others?
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#4 Posted: 21:56:34 25/06/2016
Quote: terrafin2299
Can you post the link to these concepts so I can see the others?

Ditto on this. I remember seeing Stormblade's magic element incarnation somewhere alongside some other concepts a while ago, but I've forgotten where it was :3
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5 Posted: 22:18:07 25/06/2016
They're posted on the official SkylandersGame channel

---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#6 Posted: 23:47:59 25/06/2016
Stormblade's peacock design is so much better and unique than the final version.
---
#all Spyros are valid
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:32 25/06/2016 by Okaps
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#7 Posted: 18:42:49 28/06/2016
Yeah i wish they sticked with the Peacock design she would be really amazing if she was :/ now she is just another normal air bird.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#8 Posted: 03:46:24 29/06/2016
I personally think that, if Spitfire and Smash Hit (being a triceratops) used their female designs, they would be more original and unique. Not that their actual designs where bad, I just tough that their older designs would create something more interesting.
---
Bruh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me