darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Trophies / Achievements more important than ingame %
Page 1 of 1
Trophies / Achievements more important than ingame %
ShadowThePika Red Sparx Gems: 57
#1 Posted: 02:18:20 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I notice I focus on this every time I go through a Skylanders game. I enjoy the experience, but my main goal is to get Platinum Trophy through the whole game,and don't really pay attention to in game completion. I mean, I do this in general for any modern console game, I play more for trophies than any in game completion %. Anybody else like this? The only Skylanders game I really tried to max my in game % was Skylanders: Spyro adventure on the Wii
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#2 Posted: 05:06:36 21/06/2016
once I realized I suck too much to 100% the trophies/achievements ( more so achievements as I prefer Xbox ), I gave up trying to for the most part smilie that tends to go for in-game % as well, though I do go for as much as I can in Skylanders. So far, Swap Force & Superchargers are the only ones I can't 100% ( achievement wise, I haven't been able to get 1 in Spyro's Adventure...the one for avoiding all the lasers in the Creepy Citadel boss fight, which in turn will also unlock the achievement for getting all other achievements ). With Swap Force, my 100% is hindered by my lack of a 2nd controller ( and a co-op partner... ) and the insane difficulty of some arena challenges. With Superchargers, it's the racing...though the hats cause issues with completion too, as I have zero interest in variants ( Jolly Bumble Blast, Springtime Trigger Happy and Kickoff Countdown are required to unlock 3 hats in Swap Force...Kickoff still required in Superchargers ) and I didn't pre-order Swap Force therefore missing out on the UFO hat. I also can't really 100% Trap Team as I refuse to buy every single style trap....
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5782
#3 Posted: 07:14:36 21/06/2016
Well isn't there a difference between 100% and getting all accolades in Skylanders? I'm pretty sure all you need to do to get 100% is 3 star every level (may not include adventure packs.) Although I'm not completely sure...

Anywho, As I play the Nintendo versions, I don't have achievements to go after, so I'm good. Although I did start out on Xbox [having replaced these copies with Wii & Wii U versions since], so I think I do have all achievements on SSA and SG, as well as maybe a 3rd of them on SSF.

Also, as for the hats, can't you just unlock most of the hats in a different game, put it on a skylander, and bring it back into an old game to unlock it there? (Looking at the UFO hat between SuperChargers and SwapForce.)
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#4 Posted: 10:07:05 21/06/2016
Nah console achieve just don't mean much to me . I'll probably should look into them one day, but I generally find the 100% completion of the actual game satisfying enough.

The console achievements just don't have any reward i find worthwhile.
At least in the game I can unlock the last stupid hat or something lol
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me