Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I'm back! [CLOSED]
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#1 Posted: 13:28:36 28/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Hey everybody! Reemember me? ThatsSoRaven? Well, guess what, I will be back for a little while! I also don't mind answering the questions below.

Why were you gone for so long?
I was on YouTube, makin' good videos. Until yesterday... I couldn't get on Windows Movie Maker, I tried making a movie on Onetruemedia, but then I ended up putting an episode on there for the people who can't download, I'm so glad I did that. I will be here until Windows Movie Maker will start working again.

What is your YouTube account?
RavenandMileyRock

What is your Onetruemedia account?
Spyro (I joined before my DC addictation)

Do you still like Spyro?
Heck yeah I still do!

Will you be on here more often?
Yes, and even when Windows Movie Maker gets fixed, I will still be on here sometimes.

So I can't wait to reunite here and meet some great old friends. I'm also glad I remembered that I was on here for stuff to do while I'm bored. So you can give me a nice welcome back if you want to, I'll really appreciate it. And well, hi again to all of my friends!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#2 Posted: 14:45:42 28/06/2007
Hello, again. You were gone for some time, though that Volteer's been gone for longer. Whatever happened to him?
#3 Posted: 15:13:30 28/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the welcome back! and I dunno where Volteer went.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 15:26:59 28/06/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#4 Posted: 15:22:42 28/06/2007
Hey, ThatSoRaven. Welcome back. I was wondering where you had disappeared to there
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
#5 Posted: 15:25:58 28/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the welcome back! And yes, YouTube was the place! And I see that you finally opened Spyro's web!
---
Last edited at 15:26:23 28/06/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
#6 Posted: 15:29:06 28/06/2007
Yeah my parents finally let me have my own email address on Yahoo and I went right onto freewebs and created my website.
---
#7 Posted: 15:29:39 28/06/2007 | Topic Creator
That's great! I hope you thanked them big time!
---
#8 Posted: 15:37:26 28/06/2007
Yeah, I did. It's great having an email coz I can register anywhere now. Only trouble is, I've made so many accounts, I'm having trouble keeping them up with them all but I'm managing all right.

Oh! And to anyone who's reading this, I've began to make my Dragon Spirit comic and my Dragon Spirit website's up and running but I only have the concept art, guestbook and character list pages up.

You're welcome to take a look if you want http://www.freewebs.com/pyrodragoness07
---
Last edited at 15:40:16 28/06/2007 by Pyro girl
#9 Posted: 15:38:30 28/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Huh? That's strange, Freewebs is saying that the page can't be found.
---
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#10 Posted: 15:39:40 28/06/2007
W00t welcome back TSR!
#11 Posted: 15:40:53 28/06/2007
Quote: ThatsSoRaven
Huh? That's strange, Freewebs is saying that the page can't be found.

Try it now
---
#12 Posted: 15:43:12 28/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Nice concept art and character names. I also signed the guestbook!
---
#13 Posted: 15:48:51 28/06/2007
Thanks. I'm actually half way through the first episode which is called Light versus Shadow, which I'll probably put up either next week or the next again week.
---
#14 Posted: 10:46:21 30/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, I know have a new update! Windows Movie Maker is working again! Yes! Yippy! Hooray! Yay! But like I said before, I will still be on here sometimes, so wish me luck when I'm workin' on new videos!
---
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#15 Posted: 15:54:57 30/06/2007
Oh I totally understand - I love windows movie maker and I'm gonna be doing an Okami movie tribute when I get the connector thingy for the vid camera up and running!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me