Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Rumours on two Spyro Remaster Collections?
Page 1 of 1
Rumours on two Spyro Remaster Collections?
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 03:26:58 16/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Article.

Personally I find this claim as a bit of a stretch, but hey, it's news (sort of) and I felt as though it was worth sharing.
Thoughts?
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#2 Posted: 14:20:45 16/06/2016
Looks like it was taken down now, so it's probably nothing. Of what I remember from the article, there's a lot I didn't trust about it:

1. ETD and AHT being included: the Crash remakes are just the first three. Why would Spyro get extra games?

2. ETD getting special attention: Yes, it needs improvements, but why not add extra content to all the games while they're at it?

3. The handhelds being included: again, Crash isn't getting that from what we have been told

4. Orange being there: If Crash isn't getting Purple, why are we getting Orange? It doesn't make any sort of sense to release one without the other, given their paired nature. It's like releasing Pokemon Red without Pokemon Blue.

5. Only for Vita: Two problems - 1) Vita is hardly getting games as it is, and 2) all the originals were for Nintendo systems, why make them exclusive to a Sony console when a Nintendo console not only exists, but is more popular?

6. Non-remake GBA/DS games on 3DS E-Shop: Nintendo is not releasing GBA and DS games on the 3DS E-Shop. The GBA/DS emulator on the 3DS doesn't work super well (from what I understand the system just pretends to be a DS, eliminating fancy Virtual Console features and preventing 3DS wireless features). While there are a few GBA games on there, they were from the Ambassador program and Nintendo does not seem to be inclined to release any more. There are no DS games on there. All GBA/DS Virtual Console releases have been exclusive for the Wii U E-Shop as of recent.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
Spyro_Glitcher Green Sparx Gems: 282
#3 Posted: 11:23:13 17/06/2016
Not buying the rumors myself either, but it's fun to speculate on. I'm pretty sure if Crash does well enough we MIGHT see Spyro get a similar treatment, but they're starting out with the one who everyone rememberes most first.
---
If the Crash Remake makes enough money, will there be hope that Crash can drag Spyro out of Skylanders? smilie
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6435
#4 Posted: 13:12:50 17/06/2016
I more hope for a remake or a continuation...just make this pain stop.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#5 Posted: 13:16:48 17/06/2016
Only you can stop your own obsession. You'll never be truly happy if you rely on others first to do what you want.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#6 Posted: 14:20:19 17/06/2016
Or I can just hope that the subsidiary do something...but yeah I would love to have a remaster.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#7 Posted: 15:00:19 17/06/2016
Quote: fyra
I more hope for a remake or a continuation...just make this pain stop.

You're talking about a PIXELATED CHARACTER. A GAME CHARACTER, who isn't even real.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#8 Posted: 15:09:08 17/06/2016
Are my good memories and the oc I made real?
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#9 Posted: 15:13:29 17/06/2016
Memories are something you treasure, OCs are something that belongs to you.

But I don't see how that has to do with your constant ranting that you can't seem to stop doing and make users have a good reason to report you for.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#10 Posted: 15:05:57 18/06/2016
Yeah I understand and..well back on topic please,I want to forget that.I highly doubt we will get a spyro remaster knowing the old games are in the ps stores and they can just release a hd version digitally without having to make a box.It's more likely that it will be digital,but I do hope it will happen someday..even if something new will be nice.
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#11 Posted: 00:10:49 19/06/2016
I actually wouldn't mind so much if the old Spyro games were remade with a Skylander theme. It could be good for the new fans, and old.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#12 Posted: 00:45:45 19/06/2016
Yeah that could be great because it would became a toyless skylanders and be pleasant both for the newcomers than for the old ones.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me