Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Anti Trump Protesters are savages
Page 1 of 1
Anti Trump Protesters are savages [CLOSED]
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#1 Posted: 13:43:38 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
High respect for this guy right here. Racism isn't even a word anymore. It used to mean disliking people of skin color, while now it means "You hurt my feelings, thereby you're a racist smilie"

TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 14:49:04 12/06/2016
I'm sure you can find plenty of videos of the opposite happening, too!

It has nothing to do with their beliefs or who they want for President. Just how violently they want to get their point across.
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#3 Posted: 14:54:33 12/06/2016
Quote: Bimle
It used to mean disliking people of skin color

[User Posted Image]
Pretty sure racism used to mean murdering black people
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#4 Posted: 15:32:58 12/06/2016
And the Trump voters are never terrible, and do anything bad?

Also, definition of racism:

Quote: Dictionary.com
rey-siz-uh m

noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

And someone who says this:
[User Posted Image]

Is not racist? He says that they're all drinking drugs and are rapists, and maybe some are good people? How is that anything but racism?
---
Dead
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#5 Posted: 16:43:44 12/06/2016
Racism still exists, including systematic racism.

Unfortunately, like sexism, a lot of people like to throw the word around quickly just to play the victim in a situation where it doesn't matter.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#6 Posted: 17:51:24 12/06/2016
After the Orlando shootings, **** you, Bimle!

---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#7 Posted: 18:08:32 12/06/2016
Quote: StevemacQ

What did Bimle do? Can't we blame the shooter for being a homophobic homicidal maniac and killing 50 people and injuring 50+ others and not some completely unrelated internet user?
#8 Posted: 18:19:17 12/06/2016
Quote: AestheticDragon

What did Bimle do? Can't we blame the shooter for being a homophobic homicidal maniac and killing 50 people and injuring 50+ others and not some completely unrelated internet user?

He is part of the problem and his timing couldn't be any worse. It's like farting during a funeral. It's not funny and it's disrespectful.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#9 Posted: 18:22:13 12/06/2016

He is part of the problem and his timing couldn't be any worse. It's like farting during a funeral. It's not funny and it's disrespectful.

i still dont know what you're talking about. as far as i know, bimle doesn't support going into a gay club and killing people for their sexuality.
#10 Posted: 18:31:02 12/06/2016

i still dont know what you're talking about. as far as i know, bimle doesn't support going into a gay club and killing people for their sexuality.

Well maybe he should come out and say it himself.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#11 Posted: 18:36:33 12/06/2016

Well maybe he should come out and say it himself.

dark52 hasn't condemned the attacks yet so I guess he supports them
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#12 Posted: 20:25:26 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: QueenChrysalis
Quote: Bimle
It used to mean disliking people of skin color

[User Posted Image]
Pretty sure racism used to mean murdering black people

I heard they endorsed Hillary Clinton though? Trump stumped KKK down.
http://www.vocativ.com/312479/...-for-president/

Quote:

That was done by a supporter of ISIS aka a muslim, atleast his name sounds like it. But no i dont support killing gays. I dont really approve of the lifestyle but i am not anti human rights. I am anti theocracy though, just like i am against catholic christianity i am not so high on islamic theocracy either. The establishment and media wants to tell another story though which is distorting real events.

Edit: btw, i didnt know about the shooting til recently, i was doing stuff this day but searched it up. And yes it seems the attaker/shooter in Orlando supports ISIS and was from Afghanistan more or less. So i'd say Trump would do amazing ridding the world of terrorism, by confronting Saudi Arabia who supports this stuff and rid USA as a globalist establishment country who has to baby sit all others while its economy goes down the drain, and rather work more on fixing the US country. So i hope everything goes well in the election!
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 21:47:02 12/06/2016 by Bimle
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me