Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Hillary = Classy lady [CLOSED]
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#1 Posted: 21:31:30 11/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I don't really agree with her politically. But she does seem to be tough and seem to represent New York liberal values, no matter how much Bernie bots try to dismantle her. Although i am a Trump supporter, i do think the dismantling is pretty heavy in some cases smilie. Everyone has its fault more or less. I just tend to have respect for people who are tough. Most women i see are usually in tights and sit glued to their smart phones, not often i see tough people like this which is why i tend to like people like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:32:49 11/06/2016 by Bimle
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#2 Posted: 07:01:54 12/06/2016
Quote: Bimle
I don't really agree with her politically. But she does seem to be tough and seem to represent New York liberal values, no matter how much Bernie bots try to dismantle her. Although i am a Trump supporter, i do think the dismantling is pretty heavy in some cases smilie. Everyone has its fault more or less. I just tend to have respect for people who are tough. Most women i see are usually in tights and sit glued to their smart phones, not often i see tough people like this which is why i tend to like people like that

As a New York liberal, I'm not so sure about that.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#3 Posted: 07:08:03 12/06/2016
Hilary, or whoever picks out her outfits, doesn't know how to dress.

She's a shorter woman, and she wears these pant suits that make her look shorter and fatter.

It's not what you're describing, but it certainly isn't in good taste!

[User Posted Image]

This was taken two years ago, but it's a good example of what I mean.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:11:53 12/06/2016 by parisruelz12
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#4 Posted: 07:33:39 12/06/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

She's a shorter woman, and she wears these pant suits that make her look shorter and fatter.

[User Posted Image]

paris, dont you know anything about fashion??? pantsuits are the next big thing

im kidding i swear to god my fashion sense is way better than that pls don't murder me in my sleep over a pantsuit
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#5 Posted: 11:19:20 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12

[User Posted Image]

Well atleast she's not wearing tights with zombie eyes on a phone. So thats ok with me.
Either way i am more used to this portrayal mostly.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Also. Prediction. Just saying smilie
6:44 - 8:05
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#6 Posted: 16:19:57 12/06/2016
I'm a Trump supporter but I'm glad she got the nomination. I think Trump will dismantle her come their first debate and win in November, but worst case scenario, she wins, and I'd rather have her than Bernie.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#7 Posted: 23:42:21 12/06/2016
Fun fact: Pretty sure that the Clintons have (or had) membership to Trump's golf club in Westchester County, NY. I can verify this, as I previously lived in the NY town the Clintons "conveniently" moved to prior to Hillary running for the Senate. None of the local golf clubs wanted to admit them because, y'know, they didn't want Secret Service agents overrunning the place. ;>.>

Not that I'm rooting for Trump. I'd rather see the 22nd Amendment repealed and Obama (or one of the Bushes for that matter) forced into a 3rd term. Barring that... I dunno... can the aliens in the galaxy next door just abduct Trump? He'd make Andromeda great again!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#8 Posted: 01:34:39 13/06/2016
Hillary isn't overwhelmingly liberal, especially in comparison to the likes of Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein, or Elizabeth Warren. Although the way that she plays identity politics "making history by being the first female nominee!!!! Bernie Sanders is sexist!!!!" is obnoxious and we do not want to go down that road.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me