Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > GMod: A request I've been holding off for years
Page 1 of 1
GMod: A request I've been holding off for years [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 18:59:37 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Ever since 2010, which happens to be six years, which happens to be a quarter of my life at this point, I always wanted to have a Gmod ragdoll/playermodel of a cartoon version of myself. I have a skill in drawing anything of my mental imagery, and drew me in my signature cartoon style. But the thing is, I have absolutely no idea how to make a Gmod ragdoll, and if I did, I would find it way too convoluted. I never had my dream model for these years as I jumped in and out of Gmod those years.

So I have a request, for anybody who has a skill in modelling characters for Gmod, assuming there are any within dS, I kindly ask if one of you may design this ragdoll for me so that my six-year dream may finally come true. I'll PM my image for you if you accept. Then perhaps after, I can repay the favor by gifting you an affordable Steam game, that is if you have a Steam account.

If nobody can make this ragdoll for me, then can you at least guide me to firing up Blender and designing my own ragdoll for Gmod? Detailing step-by-step what I should do? I would be really, really appreciated once this ragdoll comes out.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me