Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Beyond the Fourth Wall
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#51 Posted: 13:50:41 12/06/2016
"Great Lightweaver, how did you know our names?" Tomo asked. "Are you from Sornieth? You're probably big enough to be an Imperial or Guardian, but you don't look like either of them. And you know who we are, so you must have some knowledge of Sornieth, at least. But do you know where we are? Scribbles could ask a rock, but we need a pen and paper to record the rock's answer."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#52 Posted: 14:23:09 12/06/2016
I looked at Rainbow Dash, letting an awkward silence fall over me.

A problem I always would fear would happen. Two personalities clashing with each otther, and hard too. Rainbow's personality was energetic, fast and hyper, whilst mine was calm, collected, mysterious and dark. It made me unable to tune in with Rainbow Dash's aproach. "No." I said in a non-emotional manner as I pulled a poker-face to Rainbow, unintentionally, but eh, that's who I am...

---

Shuu looked at Rainbow Dash with utter confusion. What is that thing? Is it a real animal, or an illusion. Never had he seen such a colerfull creature. Not on God's Eden, at least. It seemed Delta know who or what it was, so Shuu decided to not interfere and remain calm.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#53 Posted: 12:45:20 15/06/2016
*another portal appears and Freddy falls out* "Melanie Martinez!" said Freddy fangirling. "Looks like another fan from a fictional world is here." said Melanie Martinez.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#54 Posted: 15:18:15 15/06/2016
[[It bothers me a little Pokemon2's characters now his IRL character... They're not meant to know a thing at all according to what I read in the OP.]]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#55 Posted: 16:15:53 15/06/2016
*Yeah... I agree but I think it's not the end of the world.... Actually it's kinda strange.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#56 Posted: 16:22:12 15/06/2016
(another portal appears)

"Who the **** are you?" said Ellis. "My name is Falco." said Falco. "My name is Freddy" said Freddy.

[[That doesn't mean that Melanie Martinez's music isn't popular in their worlds]]
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:23:11 15/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#57 Posted: 16:24:51 15/06/2016
*I guess... but who says she even exists in the other worlds?*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#58 Posted: 19:08:21 15/06/2016
((That is true. But, I'm not taking anyone's side, if you can name characters and they know her from there? I dunno. And that was bugging me too, tbh))
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#59 Posted: 12:55:40 16/06/2016
[[Whatever it is, it's not following the plotline IMO. I'll wait till Skyhunter speaks about this.]]
#60 Posted: 15:06:59 16/06/2016
*Yeah, that makes sense. Sorry if I offended you at all, Pokemon, I just agree with BlackWing and wanted to be honest...*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#61 Posted: 04:18:18 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[Yeeeaaah, I'm going with BlackWing here. I might as well establish a few ground rules here:]
  • None of the characters, real or fictional, know what's causing this... yet. (I may change this as we go on.)
  • Fictional characters do not know anyone from reality.
  • Fictional characters from separate universes do not know each other, unless they were featured in a crossover together (like the Super Smash Bros series, for example).

Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow at Delta. It wasn't often a fan turned down an offer for her John Hancock. Maybe she was just nervous? Yeah, that's probably it. She knew how nerve-wracking it could be meeting face-to-face with someone you're a huge fan of; in fact, she almost ruined her chances of joining the Wonderbolts because of it! The pegasus gave a reassuring grin. "Eh, no biggie. Let me know if you change your mind later."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#62 Posted: 11:27:05 18/06/2016
*Mmkay... I just have to wonder if my characters should recognize Corrin. Technically they're from the same game, but if she's a customized Corrin I don't know... I guess I could make them recognize her because that would be interesting, but I dunno...*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#63 Posted: 15:10:14 18/06/2016
I gave Rainbow Dash a straight look, and simply blinked at her, giving her a poker face. To my surprise, Rainbow Dash wasn't asking me flat about my personality like most normal people would...

speaking of such...

"Delta?" Shuu asked, making me turn to him. "Are you okay?" He asked, coming closer to me. "You seem a little emotionless. Is that normal?"

I gave Shuu a simple shrug. "Affirmative..."

Shuu looked up. "Oh... I see."
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#64 Posted: 17:41:20 20/06/2016
Corryn breathed a sigh of relief. They could understand each other! And the blue dragon, Tomo, seemed to be quite the talker. Corryn tried to answer each of Tomo's questions as they came around. "Er...she knew your names," she said first, whisking her tail to gesture at Shadmé. "I'm not from Sornieth, no, and I'm actually a human with the ability to transform into an ancient dragon. Perhaps that is why you've never seen one like me." She paused again, looking to Shadmé for help on the next question.
"America!" Shadmé called. "We're in America!"
Where's that? Especially in relation to Nohr? Corryn wondered privately. "We are apparently in a country called America," Corryn told Tomo. "And, well, I'm sure there's a pencil and paper around here somewhere." She didn't question how the little black dragon could use a rock to get answers, but she figured that if Scribbles could ask about locations, then they could also figure out other things. She turned her great head. "Shadmé! Do you have a pen and paper for Scribbles?"
"Good idea," Shadmé replied with a nod of her head. "I'll be back." She retreated back into the house, leaving Silas and the dragons.
Corryn threaded a blade of grass between her claws as she waited. America, hmm. America bore some resemblance to Hoshido, in the fact that it had a bright sky, was obviously inhabited and had grass and trees that stretched for miles. And yet, it wasn't quite the same. She hadn't seen a single Hoshidan with an outfit like Shadmé's. The buildings, too, were of a unique style. And nowhere she'd heard of had dragons like Tomo and Scribbles that were friendly and curious. The two of them didn't know how they got there. Corryn herself wasn't even sure. Not one of them knew this place, but somehow, Shadmé knew them. Something strange was going on, and she didn't know where to begin the questioning...
"Here we are!" Corryn turned as Shadmé ran out of the house, waving a paper and pen. The pen was an odd device- it looked metal, perhaps, and there was no ink to dip it in. Corryn didn't know how one would write with it, but perhaps Scribbles knew? Shadmé dropped the pen and paper besides Scribbles and stepped back. "Anyone have any other questions?"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#65 Posted: 18:36:02 20/06/2016
Ura tried to figure out how to text Shadmé again without seeming pushy. She hesitated before typing Well? What do you think? She lay her phone on the counter with a sigh. The three characters in her house were either making a mess or just looking plain intimidating. A loud crash caught her attention and she turned to see Selkie had broken literally every plate in her cupboard.

Kana cried out in surprise as fragments of plate flew through the air, trying not to cut his bare feet on them. "Selkie!" he yelped, standing in a small section where there was no broken plate. Selkie looked at his situation and shrugged helplessly.

*Hey Shadmé if you didn't see the post I made Ura text asking if it would be a good idea to meet up.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#66 Posted: 22:50:20 20/06/2016
((Sorry I've been gone for so long!! Recap?

Also, new character cause I have BOTH BIRTHRIGHT AND CONQUEST~!
((P.S: I have a 3 way tie for favorite character ;u; Takumi, Keaton or Jakob))

Name: Keaton
What are they from?: Fire Emblem Fates
Appearance: Clicky click
Personality: Quote:
Cheerful, albeit a bit dense about human social standards, he does his best to impress others or make them happy, even at the cost of his own happiness or potentially his life. As shown in his supports, he's interested in things others would normally find to be garbage, gross, scary, or creepy - ranging from a dirty old doll to arachnids to human remains and beyond. He has a habit of saying the opposite of how he truly feels when praised or given a gift. However, despite his best efforts to hide it, his tail tends to wag energetically when happy. Though he acts tough, Keaton is actually pretty sensitive and tears up in a couple of his supports, most notably when Hana hurts his feelings. He obviously denies it, though. His sense of direction is relatively poor, getting lost with ease and requiring the assistance of others to lead him back, though he's reluctant to admit it.

Wiki Link: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Keaton
Other?: Nope~! ))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#67 Posted: 23:18:02 20/06/2016
((No offence, but, cant you read the posts?))
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#68 Posted: 01:49:09 21/06/2016
"America…" Tomo mused. "Sounds more like a dragon name than a place name." She looked at Scribbles, who nodded and jumped up and down. "According to Scribbles, the rocks agree." She looked over at her scribe, who was busy checking out the garden. "Scribbles, could you ask the rocks some more questions? Information about how to get home?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#69 Posted: 16:25:23 22/06/2016
*KEATON I LOVE KEATON-- I mean, oh look, Keaton.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#70 Posted: 04:55:46 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[Accepted Prex.]
[Also, sorry for the hiatus, I'll make a new post tomorrow.]
---
#71 Posted: 07:35:08 25/06/2016
((Im leaving till monday, so take your time))
Dragonsrcool Red Sparx Gems: 28
#72 Posted: 05:18:05 26/06/2016
Asriel Dreemurr
Male
Undertale
[User Posted Image]
determined
http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Asriel_Dreemurr
Son of Asgore and Toriel Dreemur

Sans
Male?
Undertale
[User Posted Image]
Chill,jokester,
http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Sans
Eye glows blue when mad, likes puns.

Papyrus
Male
Undertale
[User Posted Image]
Quick, flamboyant, friendly
http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Papyrus
Cooks spaghetti, hates puns, dreams of being in the royal gaurd.

(I couldn't resist being sans and papyrus!)

Jake
Male
Real World
Green eyes, brownish orangish spiky hair, wears a orange dragon t-shirt,black shorts, green and black shoes, and a red and black bracelet
Nice, gamer,helpful
He has no Wiki
Is the person who first meets up with Asriel. Later meets up with the other 2
---
Dragons are the best!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:39:35 26/06/2016 by Dragonsrcool
#73 Posted: 11:16:04 26/06/2016
*So you know, dragonsrcool, you need to be accepted before you can start RPing...*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#74 Posted: 17:38:23 26/06/2016
Sky. Are yo there? I wanna join this rp
---
Dragons are the best!
#75 Posted: 11:12:11 27/06/2016
[[I'm calling this a full spoiler. great...]]
#76 Posted: 21:44:28 28/06/2016
[Spoiler?]
---
Dragons are the best!
#77 Posted: 12:34:01 29/06/2016
[[watching a walkthrough.... ]]
#78 Posted: 14:56:51 29/06/2016
(Accept me in the rp already)
---
Dragons are the best!
#79 Posted: 15:08:08 29/06/2016
*be patient, I have to too*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#80 Posted: 22:53:33 29/06/2016
(I been waiting for a while)
---
Dragons are the best!
#81 Posted: 23:14:26 29/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[Accepted, I guess. Please be patient with me, I haven't been in much of a roleplaying mood lately.]
---
#82 Posted: 00:01:58 30/06/2016
*I've been waiting almost two pages for Shadmé to reply to Ura...

SHADMÉÉÉÉÉ! I'm too impatient to wait this long!*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#83 Posted: 13:18:51 30/06/2016
[[Yeah same. Shadmé often goes off into owhere these days..]]
#84 Posted: 13:33:12 13/07/2016
OoC: Sorry about that! I went on vacation with limited battery power a little while ago, and when I returned I had to get back into the cycle of my job and musical rehearsal. I was too shy to post about my vacation because I thought I'd look like an attention-seeker.
Also, my bad Fury! smilie I completely forgot to acknowledge the text message. I'll get on that! There's a Conquest spoiler in my post- I don't know if you've played Conquest yet- so if you don't want to read it, just let me know and I'll take it out. It would make some interesting conflict, though...

"You're right, it most definitely sounds foreign," Corryn agreed, watching Scribbles read the rocks. "That only makes it more curious as to how we got here in the first place."
The war was over, and peace between Nohr and Hoshido united the countries. After all she'd fought for, Corryn was more than a little upset that she was here, in this strange new place, than in the kingdoms she held so dear. She missed Kana and Sophie, her children, as well. Though there were no more battles to fight, and the children had aged enough to be able to take care of themselves, Corryn couldn't help but feel a mother's worry. Were they aware she was gone? Would they be mad that she was away, even if it was against her will? And not to mention her siblings, too! Everyone had been trying to spend as much time with each other as possible- her absence would surely be noticed. As much as she longed for Xander to rally Nohr and find her on the double, she really didn't want to worry him, especially since he had many new kingly duties to worry about. Oh please, let Scribbles' little rocks have the answer...

While the three dragons scoured over the materials, I decided to check my phone. Whoops. All the recent excitement had caused me to miss a few texts from Ura!
I chuckled at the thought of an annoyed Takumi, even though I knew this was a serious problem. But given how much Ura adored Takumi, I was confident that she'd be able to figure out how to crack him.
My gaze flicked to Corryn, suddenly worried. She was from a Conquest-set path. And with that decision had come Takumi's demise. How would she react if Takumi was alive?

Yeah, they'll probably be the most agreeable, I typed. We found some more fictional characters and they're tying to figure out more answers to how they got here and why. I began to brainstorm good locations for us to go. If we were to meet up, would the park be a good place? Y'know, that one area bordering the woods? It's not too far from either of us, and there shouldn't be too many people around.
As soon as I sent the message, I looked up to see that Silas was still giving me suspicious looks. "You said that phone thing sends messages."
"Y-yes," I replied quickly.
"I see." His face didn't change. "Care telling me who you seem to be responding to? It seems to be quite important."
A wave of cold sweat washed over me. I hadn't wanted to try to explain this, not yet! But I also didn't want to lie to Silas. "I, er..." I stammered, "one of my friends has crossed paths with some Hoshidans." Silas blinked. Don't ask me who, don't ask me who... "Would you be interested in meeting them? My friend might be able to give us some ideas on the situation, and you'd find some common ground with other people..."
"Nohrians and Hoshidans don't often mix," Silas said, seemingly offended by the fact I'd referred to the two groups as similar.
"I'm sorry! It wasn't my intention to group you," I elaborated quickly. "But the two kingdoms are at peace. Surely it'll be easier to work together than ever before?"
Silas turned to stare off into the distance. "I suppose," he murmured. "We don't have much of a choice." His eyes seemed to return to focus as he gave me an intent stare. "But don't try anything. Got it?"
I jumped. "Of course I won't! I couldn't use a sword if I tried!"

OoC: @Prex

Quote:
Dark Pit froze another moment, listening to the redhead blather on and on. Jeez, he thinks he's so smart. Pfft. And he wonders why I'm trying to ditch him! "Yes, my wings are real," he grunted, giving the man a red-eyed glare. He said nothing about the flying away part of it; the guy didn't need to know he was flightless. The way things were going, Dark Pit would likely get mocked for it. He didn't really want to hear it. "Where I came from is none of your business."
Dark Pit didn't need his help, and he most certainly didn't want him tagging along. However, the redhead seemed intent on it. So he decided to entertain him by giving him a tidbit. "Call me Dark Pit." With that, he began walking away, heading towards the fringes of the city. He wouldn't stop again, no matter what the other guy said. He just needed open space and a good connection to the gods.
---
#85 Posted: 23:17:27 13/07/2016
*No worries for spoilers, but NO MORE FEELS SHADMÉ. PLEASE NO MORE.*

Sounds good. See you there. Ura looked at the three characters around her. "So I found someone who has found herself in a situation similar to ours," she began. "I was kind of hoping maybe we could meet up with her. I'm just telling you that she's with some Nohrians, so-" "Nohrians?" Takumi cut her off. "I'm not going anywhere near them." Ura sighed. "Please, Takumi," she continued. "They might be able to help you get home."

*Hey wait, should they recognize Corrin? I'm just wondering since they're from alternate storylines.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#86 Posted: 23:30:16 13/07/2016
"..I shouldnt be surprised really, with all the ****ed up s#it I've seen these past days," he said and sighed, "When you see a evil talking teddy bear who tries to make you murder your friends, I think that's when you've seen it all," he added, "Dark Pit? Well, anyways, I'm Leon, Leon Kuwata," Leon said, "Hey, you ever hear of Hope's Peak Academy?" He then asked the dark angel curiously, "That's the place where I was trapped before, thank god I'm free, but, Maybe if you know about it, or recognize it, it could help us out a bit? I dunno, just a thought," The Ultimate Baseball Player responded, just trying to get some info on where things may be. Little did he know, his world was most likely a video game to where Dark Pit came from...
---
#87 Posted: 00:26:27 14/07/2016 | Topic Creator
[I LIIIIIIVE!]
[@FuryBeam I dunno. I'll let you and Shadme work it out together.]

"So," Rainbow Dash said, absentmindedly tapping her hoof on the ground. "Do you think you could show me around town?"

I blinked. "Really?"

"Sure. By the look of it, I could be here for a while, so I might as well know my way around." That was only part of the reason for her request, however. The pegasus mare was curious; what little she'd seen of this strange, new world seemed a lot like her home in Equestria, and yet very different, too. All she knew about this place was that humans lived here, and that they somehow recognized her, despite never visiting this world before. What other oddities did this plane hold? She had to know.

"Um, okay, I guess," I replied, looking to Delta and Maria and their newfound characters. "Do any of you want to come with us?" Admittedly, I wanted to look more into this mystery; were there any more fictional characters that had stumbled into our world?
---
#88 Posted: 01:19:39 14/07/2016
Name: Kazuichi Soda
What are they from?: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Appearance: https://rei.animecharactersdat...-1216186290.jpg
Personality:Quote:
Kazuichi is a highly emotional character, though he tries to play it smooth and acts carefree at first. People tend to note his scary appearance does not match his compulsive and rather timid personality. He is a very jumpy person, easily scared and often screaming in fear.

Wiki Link: http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Kazuichi_Soda
Other?: Nope!
---
#89 Posted: 01:49:11 14/07/2016 | Topic Creator
[Accepted.]
---
#90 Posted: 01:56:45 14/07/2016
((Thanks! Any characters of yours that I could get Kazuichi to run into by any chance?))
---
#91 Posted: 02:52:11 14/07/2016 | Topic Creator
[Sure! I guess I could have Rainbow Dash and I find him. I don't plan on bringing the Wither in until later... though after reading Kazuichi's character sheet, it is tempting!]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:25 14/07/2016 by Skyhunter
#92 Posted: 14:14:44 14/07/2016
((Awesome! Either is fine with me!))

"The hell is this!?" Kazuichi said to himself, it had been hours of searching and the poor mechanic still hadn't been able to find out where his location was. In fact, deep down inside poor Kazuichi was getting very worried and maybe even a little scarred. He was also getting tired of getting weird looks, though it was better than that one crazy chick who somehow knew who he was and freaked out when she saw him. He was happy to have lost her, but now he was more lost than he ever was before...
---
#93 Posted: 14:43:21 14/07/2016
I looked back, but gave no answer. Shuu stared a little foreward, but nodded in simple agreement. It would do him good to explore this new world. However, something about Delta worried him. As he thought about it, he zoned off.
#94 Posted: 23:29:13 15/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Rainbow Dash tilted her head at the silent Delta. "Is she okay?" she asked her male human host.

"Erm... I'm not sure..." I replied to the mare. What was up with Delta? She seemed awfully distracted... maybe something was bothering her? Unfortunately, I didn't know much about what she'd been going through lately (because frankly, it's none of my business), so I couldn't be sure. I did give a confirming nod to Shuu, though. "Well, uh, I guess we're all set then..."

"Alright," Dash said. "You guys can tag along later if you wanna. Lead the way- uh, what's your name?"

"Evan" I said.

"Lead the way, Evan."

And lead the way I did, after grabbing all my essentials- wallet, phone, etc. -as I started down the sidewalk, leaving an open invitation for everyone still at my house.
---
#95 Posted: 00:17:30 16/07/2016
The pink haired mechanic soon heard what seemed to be footsteps and...clopping of hooves? Was there a horse around here or something? Glancing over to the other sidewalk he could see a boy and...something small and blue following him? Kazuichi squinted slightly, but then blinked in a little shock, "...I've seen a half black half white talking teddy bear before...but this is just ridiculous..." He said to himself, what he could see in the distance following the guy was indeed a blue Pegasus with a multi colored mane. Trying not to act like a complete idiot, he tried to casually continue his walk, though making sure to keep trying to glance back at the two, hopefully they wouldn't notice him 'spying' on them...
---
#96 Posted: 21:28:15 16/07/2016
OoC: Yay! smilie Skyhunter's back too! (Also, NINJAsk's gonna be gone for a few days, everyone, so let's not move too quickly.)
@Fury I imagine that your characters would think she looks familiar, and Corryn herself would definitely recognize them, but I'm sure characters like Takumi would be like "Oh, you're not my real sister! Pout pout pout." smilie

This guy has some screwed-up nightmares. Seriously? A manipulative teddy bear? Dark Pit shook his head at the thought. If anything, that sounded like some half-baked Underworld minion. He looked up as he realized there must be a forest nearby; the city limits were bordered by trees and bushes. Such a location might allow him to contact the goddess of nature easier, so he began turning to head that way.
"No, I've never heard of that place," Dark Pit responded. There was no reason for him to know- there were no schools in Skyworld. All the knowledge an angel needed to know could be found on the battlefield. He figured this Leon person must really hate school if he was glad to be free from there. Or was it even a school at all? He had said something about murdering his friends... Dark Pit ran a hand through his hair. If Leon though he could get the drop on Dark Pit, he'd be sorely mistaken.

That's both a good and bad thing, Silas decided. On the one hand, she'll be no harm to Corryn. And the fact that she knows nothing about combat means this land has no need for her to, which also means this is a peaceful land and a safe place for us until we figure out what's going on. On the other hand, if something were to happen, then Corryn and I are on our own.
Shadmé looked at her phone again. "Seems we've got a plan, then. We're going to meet my friend and the Hoshidans at a park that's near here."
"Okay," Silas replied. He really wished that their luck was better and that they could find Nohrians instead, but he supposed that even Hoshidans were better than people he didn't know. Besides, King Xander would probably want him to get better aquatinted with the Hoshidans in an effort to forge a long-lasting peace.
---
#97 Posted: 22:29:55 16/07/2016
"Yeah yeah, I know, I sound crazy but it's true!" Leon added, and frowned slightly, but then smiled, "Hey, I don't think angels of darkness are a common sight around here, if you keep being stubborn like this, well, I could always go and tell the authorities that I've found a winged person, and even if you try to fly away you're probably screwed either way," He added, "Soooooo, I think it's a good idea that you try and at least co-operate with me, I mean, as long as we can figure out where this is, we don't need to work together after that, whaddaya say?" Leon then asked. The red head was way too persistent, but hey, he wasn't as annoying as Pit was to Dark Pit, right?
---
#98 Posted: 05:06:54 17/07/2016
*Very funny, Shadmé. Verrrry funny. I actually laughed this sarcasm is pointless I mean the "pout pout pout" was the only reason though.*

Ura wasn't sure how she'd convinced Takumi to go with her. But the archer prince was following her, and that was all she could have hoped for at the moment. The group went outside, beginning the walk to the park. She hoped for the best, but she was worried about what would happen when Takumi saw Corrin and Silas. She had no doubt he'd recognize the knight, but with Corrin she was unsure. Selkie was surprisingly the hardest to get out the door, as she was excitedly playing with the toaster, and would only come when Ura let her take it with her.

*I just went with the first thing I thought up for Selkie to become pointlessly attached to, and that was toaster. Well, the first reasonable thing, I actually thought microwave...*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#99 Posted: 14:11:58 17/07/2016
OoC: LOOOOL

"What do you know about this world?" Dark Pit snorted in response to Leon's first few statements. "Maybe my kind is a normal thing around here and you're just wasting your breath." He flapped his wings to prove his point. Just gotta keep moving towards the forest...once I'm there, I can lose this guy...
Though he wouldn't say it aloud, Leon's blackmail was somewhat intimidating. Dark Pit was sure he could take down any humans that threatened him, but this was a big world. Depending on how many humans Leon could rally, Dark Pit would have to face wave after wave, all without Viridi's backup. All he had to do was reach Viridi. Then Leon could spout all the nonsense he wanted. But for now, he had to keep Leon talking and walking away from civilization.
"At least I'm no threat," Dark Pit picked up again. "You tell them I'm here, and I'll tell them they're listening to a person who murdered his friends."

"Corryn!" Silas called to his wife, who picked her head up. "We're going to be headed to the park to meet with some Hoshidans."
That was all he needed to say. Even though it was difficult to read emotions through Corryn's dragon form some times, she was clearly enthusiastic about meeting with inhabitants of the other kingdom. Corryn was the type of girl to try to make peace at every opportunity, and was friendly to all Hoshidans she knew in an attempt to ease the tensions.
"Should we fly there?" Corryn asked, turning to face them. "I can fit everyone on my back, even Tomo and Scribbles."
Shadmé's eyes lit up. "S-sure!" she answered excitedly. Silas noticed she mumbled something like "Ura's gonna be so jealous!"
Corryn flattened herself as low to the ground as possible, picking up Tomo effortlessly in her jaws and moving her to her own back. She noticed she'd probably crush Scribbles if she tried that move, so she opted to pick the dragon, pen, rock and paper up in her claws and deposit them next to Tomo. Silas and Shadmé walked over to Corryn's side, Silas grabbing hold and hefting himself up easily, having done so many times before.
"It's alright," Corryn encouraged the black-and-red-haired human. "You can't hurt me. If silver swords barely leave a scratch, then you definitely won't."
Silas watched Shadmé struggle for a foothold a few moments more before finally relenting and offering a hand. Shadmé seemed embarrassed, but accepted anyway and pulled herself up. When everyone was settled, Corryn stood up, spread her wings and took to the sky.
Silas looked to Shadmé, out of curiosity. She was amazed. "How high can you fly?" she asked Corryn. "If possible, fly as high as the clouds. If anyone looks up, they'll see a dragon, and that may warrant suspicion considering they aren't native here."
Corryn held her wings straight out, taking advantage of a draft, and soared upward. Silas watched the land grow smaller and smaller beneath them, taking sight of the landmarks. A city that was fairly large in size, pockets of trees, a river here or there that fed into a lake... It wasn't as dreary as Nohr could be, but all the same, it did not resemble Hoshido in the slightest. Due to the amount of houses, it could be inferred that many people lived here in harmony. Silas was slightly envious. If only the people of the two formerly-warring kingdoms had space like this, had peace like this...
---
#100 Posted: 15:12:36 17/07/2016
Leon blinked, "Who said I murdered anyone!? The stupid bear was trying to get us to do so but I never did such a thing!" He said, slightly angry with what the other individual had claimed, "At least what I was gonna say was the truth. Anything out of the ordinary these days and the government's probably all over it trying to get whatever they can from it. It beats me though of how they couldn't beat that stupid bear.." He added, "Then again God only knows what the hell made that thing..."
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me