Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#1 Posted: 04:40:47 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Kick back and relax; it's summer vacation, and it's your time to unwind with your favorite work of fiction. Whether it be watching your favorite show, playing an epic video game, or reading a good book, there's something in the world of fiction for everyone. However, this is no ordinary day, as you'll soon discover. In the midst of your immersion, the power flickers mysteriously in your home. A little annoyed, you decide to go for a walk, but as you do so, you notice something out-of-place in the corner of your eye. A person, but not just any person- a fictional character!

Something's not right here...

-----

So, yes, this RP revolves around the "fictional characters entering the real world" trope, which can either be a good thing, or a very, very bad thing. After a while, it will reach a point where the world of fiction itself begins spilling into reality, and it will be up to a certain group of heroes to investigate and solve the problem before both worlds are thrown completely out of whack.

The Rules:
  • The usual stuff, no god modding, no powerplaying, no Mary Sues, etc. If this describes your character, try to keep them under control.
  • Keep swearing to a minimum, warn for graphic content, and keep romance PG-13 at the most.
  • Each user can use up to four characters. No two users may use the same character.
  • I will allow a maximum of ONE "fictional" OC per user, and one "Real Life" character per user (as in, a character not from the world of fiction). So your quota can be any combination of a Real Life character, an OC, and/or other fictional characters.
  • As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

• The Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Wiki Link: (if possible)
    Other?:
    ---
    It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
    Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
    #2 Posted: 09:15:56 06/06/2016
    Fictional:

Name::Falco
    Male
    Star Fox
    [User Posted Image]
    Personality: Cocky, Arrogant, Confident, Honest, Heroic, Kindhearted, Generous
    Wiki link: starfox.wikia.com/Falco_Lombardi
    Other: He will be nicer than he is in the actual games. He's a big fan of Melanie Martinez.

Name: Freddy Fazbear
    Male
    Five Nights At Freddy's
    [User Posted Image]
    Personality: Loves the spotlight, Arrogant, Shifty, Dark
    Wiki link: http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Freddy
    Other: Is a fan of Melanie Martinez.

Real life:
    Name: Melanie Martinez
    Female
    she's a singer
    Personality: Honest, a bit disturbing, very serious
    Appearance: Her appearance in the Dollhouse music video.

OC:
    Name: Ellis
    Transgender
    OC
    Personality: Helpful, Kind and caring
    Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, very short, wears a pink shirt and blue jeans.
    Other: A fan of Melanie Martinez.
    ---
    Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
    Edited 4 times - Last edited at 10:33:46 07/06/2016 by Pokemon2
    ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
    #3 Posted: 17:06:23 06/06/2016
    *claps hands* It's here! It's here! smilie

Name: Shadmé
    What are they from?: The Real World
    Appearance: Shadmé is a short teenager with long, dyed black-and-red hair and brown eyes. Her outfit of choice is a simple red t-shirt and black pants. She sometimes wears a headband resembling silver laurels and two silver rings on her wrists.
    Personality: Shadmé is quiet and polite. She's also a mediator, cam and level-headed. While she may generally seem shy, she is quite obsessed with the video games she loves, and becomes enthusiastic to find people who share her same interests.
    Wiki Link: N/A
    Other?: Will be RPed in first person.

Name: Dark Pit
    What are they from?: Kid Icarus
    Appearance: [User Posted Image]
    Personality: Dark Pit is a serious and somewhat grumpy angel, especially after being swept away from his home world. He has a very noticeable independent streak, and, because he believes he has no ties to anyone or anything, this sometimes leads to reckless or unpredictable behavior.
    Wiki Link: http://www.kidicaruswiki.org/Dark_Pit
    Other?:

Name: Corryn
    What are they from?: Fire Emblem
    Appearance: Corryn is a short young lady clad in silver armor. A Dragonstone allowing her to turn into a dragon hangs around her neck, her divine sword Shadow Yato is hilted to her back, and she always keeps a few tomes on hold. Corryn has deep red hair usually up in a ponytail, and a scar falls across one of her eyes.
    Personality: Corryn is a brave and battle-trained Nohrian noble princess. She has had her fair share of conflict and heartache, but has come out of it strong. While gifted in inspiring hope in those that follow her, she is also slightly naïve and trustworthy, maybe too much so, due to being locked away in a castle for most of her life.
    Wiki Link: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_(Fates)
    Other?: While she is a canon Fire Emblem character, she is a customizable one, and this version of her is customized. Idk if that counts as an OC or regular character, lol.

Name: Silas
    What are they from?: Fire Emblem
    Personality: Silas is Corryn's childhood friend and is absolutely devoted to her- in fact, they are husband and wife. As a result, he finds it hard to trust other people initially if he sees them as a threat to Corryn. However, once his trust is obtained, he is easy-going and selfless.
    Wiki Link: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Silas
    Other?:
    ---
    Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
    BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
    #4 Posted: 17:40:18 06/06/2016
    I'm damm hard joining this!

Also, I wanna fool around with my real life appearance, for a change. xD

Name: BlackWing / Delta
    What are they from?: The real world
    Appearance: Here
    Personality: Quiet and calm. Often attempts to hide emotion. BlackWing has a large pride, but along with her emotion, she tends to hide it. She has a tick to be rather called "Delta" than by her real name. This is due to trusting issues.
    Though she appears to have a dark appearance, BlackWing smiles rarely when she's amongst friends.
    Wiki Link: nope. (I wish xD)
    Other?: Will be RP'd in first person

Name: Shuu / Tezcat
    What are they from?: Inazuma Eleven Go
    Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocooki...&path-prefix=nl
    Personality: He was very kind, calm and stren at first sight. He is also very helpful at times, especially to close friends. Though, he can also become harsh and cold to those he doesn't take a liking to.
    Wiki Link: http://inazuma-eleven.wikia.com/wiki/Shuu
    Other?: N/A

Name: Greninja
    What are they from?: Pokémon
    Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocooki...=20150207184904
    Personality: A well trained, open-minded Pokémon. Greninja often tends to stick around with friends, but also loves exploring around. Greninja is quickly scared of anything bigger than himself
    Wiki Link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden...._(Pok%C3%A9mon)
    Other?: No, not really.
    Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
    #5 Posted: 19:00:59 06/06/2016
    Name: Link
    What They Are From?: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
    Appearance:
    [User Posted Image]
    Personality: Discreet and crafty; He prefers to stay out of dangerous situations, but he is determined to protect those he cares for (especially Tetra).
    Wiki Link: (Haha, get it?)
    Other?: Link will speak in this RP, unlike he does in the series.

Name: Tetra
    What They Are From?: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
    Appearance:
    [User Posted Image]
    Personality: Devious and crafty; She prefers to stay by Link and she is filled with determination and confidence.
    Wiki Link: Right hither!
    Other?: Nothing really important.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:27 06/06/2016 by Swap Force Fan
    prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
    #6 Posted: 19:25:15 06/06/2016
    Name: Leon Kuwata
    What are they from?: Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc
    Personality: Cocky, Tries to act cool, but overall a good guy. Leon's also quite optimistic and flirty, VERY flirty.
    Wiki Link: http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Leon_Kuwata
    Other?: Nope smilie

Gonna stick to one character for now, will add more as the RP progresses!
    ---
    di ****n molto or whatever I guess
    #7 Posted: 19:47:33 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    [All accepted!]

Name: Evan
    What are they from?: Real Life
    Appearance: A tall, skinny guy with shaggy blonde hair and bluish gray eyes. Usually wears an orange t-shirt and shorts.
    Personality: Evan's got a sort of Jekyll and Hyde personality; one minute, he's fairly calm and friendly, and the next he's going on a furious rampage. In general, he's a loyal friend who'll stick up for his allies to the very end, but he doesn't take kindly to those that have crossed him in the past.
    Wiki Link: Nope!
    Other?: He's very interested in finding out what caused the fictional world to spill into reality, and how it can be stabilized.

Name: Rainbow Dash
    What are they from?: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Personality: Representing the Element of Loyalty, Dashie is a brash, competitive tomboy with an ego, fancying herself as the "best flyer in Equestria". She's self-confident to a fault, and though she wouldn't admit it, she tends to bite off more than she can chew.
    Wiki Link: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Dash
    Other?: none.

Name: The Wither
    What are they from?: Minecraft
    Appearance: The Wither appears as a flying, three-headed skeletal beast. Its ribcage houses a small, but bright miniature star, which serves as its heart. Its blank white eyes glow eerily, its tail has lengthened into a whiplike structure, and it's always seen shrouded in an ominous black mist.
    Personality: Extremely violent and destructive, the Wither despises all forms of life and takes a sadistic glee in the misery of other beings. While its three heads get into the occasional squabble, for the most part they all speak in unison. The Wither has been known instill a strong sense of fear in those that encounter him; in fact, he's been theorized to be a personification of fear itself
    Wiki Link: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Wither
    Other?: none

[Alright, I'll give potential RPers one more day to submit their forms, then we'll begin!]
    ---
    StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
    #8 Posted: 20:46:11 06/06/2016
    Name: Tomo
    Game: Flight Rising
    Tomo is the giant blue dragon.
    Personality: Tomo means well in her quest for knowledge, but she occasionally has problems remembering. The answer always comes to her eventually, but it takes quite a bit of thinking first. She's patient, especially with her eccentric and easily-distracted scribe Scribbles.
    Wiki Link: http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Tomo_and_Scribbles

Name: Scribbles
    Game: Flight Rising
    Appearance: The small black dragon in the above picture
    Personality: Scribbles is mischievous and easily gets distracted. They often have bad organizing skills or simply doesn't pay attention in the first place. Scribbles talks to rocks occasionally, but they absolutely hate rocks containing quartz.
    Wiki link: Same as above
    ---
    "sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
    Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
    #9 Posted: 21:13:30 06/06/2016
    This rp is too awesome to pass down!

Name: Maria LeBlanc (Not real last name. I wish smilie)
    What are they from?: This world called Earth.
    Appearance: Long brown hair that is usually in a ponytail, hazel/green eyes, a blue dress, white knee high stockings, and blue pumps. On occasion, she wears a blue ribbon. She has a white lacey choker with a blue ribbon and white gloves.
    Personality: Nice, sweet , caring. She gets sensible quickly if teased, don't get her angry though.
    Wiki Link: Nope.
    Other?: N/A

Name: Blanc
    What are they from?: Hyper Dimension Neptunia franchise
    Personality: She is mostly quiet, basically a kuudere. She get's angered easily, but is kind hearted.
    Wiki Link: (if possible) http://neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Blanc (Read all of the wiki!)
    Other?: She has two younger sisters, Rom and Ram. Blanc is thousands of years old. Even though she's a work a holic, she tries to play with her sisters whenever she can.

Name: Rom
    What are they from?: HyperDimension Neptunia Franchise.
    Personality: She is shy and very caring. She will do anything for her twin sister, Ram. (Better explained in wiki smilie)
    Wiki Link: http://neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Rom (Advised to read all of the wiki. <3)
    Other?: She is 10. And the older one of the two.

Name: Ram
    What are they from?: Hyperdimension Neptunia Franchise.
    Personality: She is more mature for her age, and she likes pranking. She will take care of Rom, and will do anything to protect her. (When Neptune made Rom cry, you had to fight Ram.)
    Wiki Link: http://neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Ram (Advised to read all of the wiki, like with Rom. If you do, it has more information! <3)
    Other?: Is 10, younger than Rom.

A Picture of Rom and Ram having fun together.
    [User Posted Image]
    ---
    Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
    Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
    #10 Posted: 00:00:54 07/06/2016
    Hmm...questions.

1. Do user-created characters like the dovahkin count as OC's?

2. Will there be any sort of GM-driven plot?
    ---
    Team quadruped.
    Joseph > Jotaro
    #11 Posted: 00:58:22 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    [Accepted Storm and Eevee]
    [@Shin Majin Huh... I never really thought about that! I'd classify someone like Dovahkin as a regular fictional character. As far as the plot goes... well, I do have an endpoint in mind, but for the most part, I'm planning on just playing it by ear and making the story up as we go.]
    ---
    FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
    #12 Posted: 10:08:36 07/06/2016
    Name: Selkie
    What are they from?: Fire Emblem: Fates
    Personality: Playful, cheerful, energetic, every word for hyper.
    Wiki Link: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Selkie
    Other?: I dunno

Name: Takumi (I'm obsessed you have no idea how hard it is for me not to say his name every post)
    Appearance:[User Posted Image]
    Personality: Umm, I find it hard to describe sooo...
    Wiki Link:http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Takumi

Name: Kana
    Appearance:[User Posted Image]
    Personality: I'm bad at describing it, probably go check the wiki or something
    Wiki Link: https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Kana
    Other?: This is my Kana so his hair is gray. Takumi's son (kill me)

Name: Ura
    What are they from?: Reality
    Appearance: Tall and slim with long black hair (down to around her hips) and icy blue eyes.
    Personality: Shy and reserved, rarely talks, actually a huge fangirl
    Wiki Link: She doesn't have one, silly!

I'm really obsessed with Fire Emblem: Fates lately. Kill me now.

Actually please don't I wanna live
    ---
    28 STAB WOUNDS!
    Why am I a loser
    #13 Posted: 16:51:26 07/06/2016
    @FuryBeam Dragonchild! ^D^ Silas will have fun reacting to someone else's Kana, I bet, lol...
    Also, I have one word to describe Takumi's personality: jerk. smilie #Conquest
    ---
    #14 Posted: 16:53:40 07/06/2016
    @ShadowMewX: I feel so damm dumb now. I know notthing of Fire Emblem. I'm gonna die smilie
    On the otther hand, nobody knows crap about Inazuma Eleven here, hee-hee. This is gonna be some hectic but hilarious RP.
    #15 Posted: 16:55:50 07/06/2016
    @NINJAsk You bet! smilie Hey, you wanna know one of the reasons why I adore Silas? He's a great character overall, of course, but he also shares Dark Pit's voice actor. Basically, I married Dark Pit in Fire Emblem. Yay! smilie Even funnier is how there's a character in the game (Percy) with Pit's voice actor, and he sounds exactly like Pit. X'D
    ---
    #16 Posted: 16:59:54 07/06/2016
    @Shadmé: Oh wow, that's pretty damm amazing. What is Dark Pit doing in Fire Emblem darnet. xD Well, I am waiting for this RP to start.
    #17 Posted: 17:02:42 07/06/2016
    NO. NO. BIRTHRIGHT IS BETTER.

Hey actually conquest is cool too I just love legit everyone in Birthright and Conquest makes me cry...

Also Takumi is NOT a jerk. Or maybe he is. Help me. I don't know anymore.

That game broke me.....
    ---
    28 STAB WOUNDS!
    Why am I a loser
    #18 Posted: 22:02:32 10/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    [Accepted FuryBeam]
    [You guys can go ahead and start, I still need time to come up with an intro post.]
    ---
    #19 Posted: 22:04:19 10/06/2016
    *hey question: do the video game characters know what's going on?*
    ---
    28 STAB WOUNDS!
    Why am I a loser
    #20 Posted: 22:50:05 10/06/2016
    "Eh? The hell is this bull?"

The red headed baseball player slowly awoke in the middle of an alleyway. Confusing, first he was locked in Hope's Peak Academy with the rest of his class of friends, and then a ******* black and white teddy bear came and told them that they had to kill someone in order to esca-

"Wait wait wait, HOLY CRAP I'M FREE!" Leon shouted and quickly jumped up on his feet, "This is the best thing ever! Wohoo!" He said cheerfully, but then slowly walked out and looked at the streets. "Hey, wait a minute...This isnt Japan..." He muttered to himself, and looked at all the signs and buildings around him. "...If anything this looks like America...The hell am I doing in the USA?!" Leon then said to himself, severely confused.

"...Oooooookayyy, I'm more lost than ever...What did that damn bear do this time...?"
    ---
    #21 Posted: 23:02:41 10/06/2016
    ((Right!ll

I said under a tree, eyes closed, a ball inbetween my legs. I had fallen asleep after running around all alone in my backyard. The power had gone out only half an hour ago. I had just shrugged it off and went to go play with my ball outside. A thing I'd do when the inside bothered me. Though, the presence of rain made me wake up and flee inside. Though I wasn't going to stay inside. I grabbed a black jacked and went out for a walk with my ball.

Yes, I go nowhere without a siccer ball...
    I was THAT big of a fan of Inazuma Eleven....

I walked through the streets as a small amound of rain poured on me. I kicked the ball foreward, but eventually, it hit someone.
    Not watching where I went, I said sorry, and walked on.

"Hey, you play soccer. Nice." A kind voice said. I turned around, and my jaw dropped...

---

Shuu stared at the person with a questioning look. "Something wrong?" He asked, before he was spontaniously hugged. Shuu blushed.
    "You're a spontanious fellow. What is your name?"

The person let go, and began fiddling with the ball with her feet, seemingly hesitating. "I... I'm.... Delta....." the girl said as she looked at Shuu with shining blue eyes. They shined glee and pure happiness, but otther then that, no emotion could be traced.

Before Shuu knew it, though, he was dragged by Delta. "My friends gotta see this." She called.

He was dragged, passing by a red-headed person in the process.

They stopped in front of a door.

---

"Evan!" I called, knocking on my friend's door. I hoped he'd open the door, he had to see this. He simply had to.

Shuu just stared at me, confused, but I didnt care. I was too hyped-for my standarts-to care, holding my ball near my feet.
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:05:50 10/06/2016 by BlackWing116
    #22 Posted: 23:19:24 10/06/2016
    "Blanc, where are we?!" Ram asked, irratated.

"Y..yeah...and who is that person over there?" Rom asked, pointing at me, shyly.

"I do not know...." Blanc replied to her little sisters.

I was in a corner, looking rather shocked, because of these fictional characters in my house. Mostly because these three were my favorite characters EVER! I was about to go for a walk, but this happened...

"A-are you really Blanc, Rom, and Ram?" I asked them, poking Rom, my favorite out of the bunch.

"S-stop poking me," Rom said, starting to cry.

"Don't make my sister cry, dummy!" Ram shouted angry.

Blanc sighed. "Yes, we are real. We don't know how we got here, I was writing a book, and then we suddenly got transported here."

"O..Okay! Um, we should probably get out of this hot house, huh? I know somewhere we can go!" I pulled them by the wrists, walking to my friend Evans'. I see Delta already there though, with Shuu.

"Strange! I can't go into CPU!" Ram cried. "Is it your fault, dummy?!"
    ---
    Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
    #23 Posted: 23:30:26 10/06/2016
    ((Hey if anyone wants to make a character meet up with Leon go ahead!
    The more unrealistic the character the better smilie))
    ---
    #24 Posted: 23:48:24 10/06/2016
    Melanie Martinez was song writing her song Pity Party and she recorded Pity Party and than she recognized Falco Lombardi from Star Fox outside her recording studio. "Oh my god, It's Melanie Martinez!" said Falco in excited voice that he gets to meet his favorite musician. "Falco Lombardi, I can't believe you actually exist!" said Melanie Martinez. "I am your biggest fan!" said Falco. "Falco you wanna lend some background vocals on my song Pity Party?" "Sure!" said Falco. Falco recorded background vocals for Pity Party. "Wow, I sound good!" said Falco. "Yes you do!" said Melanie Martinez.
    ---
    #25 Posted: 02:02:41 11/06/2016
    I closed the door and flopped onto my bed, letting out a long sigh. Work was excruciating, as usual. Getting up early, working till noon, cleaning out dirty college dorms... not something I'd have ever chosen to do. Ah well. I couldn't be choosy. A job was a job. It was only for this summer, anyway.
    Now, I was going to get some much-needed relaxation. I pulled a blanket over myself with one hand and pulled over my collection of DS games with another. Nothing beat chilling in bed with a video game or two! I gazed at my minuscule but personal collection, flicking my black-and-red hair out of the way. Of all my games, I could think of two that rose to mind: Fire Emblem: Conquest and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Both were treasured games of mine, and both would allow me to kill a few hours. Hmm...
    The two cartridges were in my hand, but before I could make a choice, the lights flickered in my home. I didn't move at first, thinking it was a trick of my tired eyes, but when it persisted, I forced myself up to a sitting position and looked out my window. No storm. Then what had caused the lights to act up?
    Suddenly, they stopped, and left me wondering if I'd imagined everything. Casting suspicious looks around my home, I tried to find a source. Nothing that I could tell, and I was alone here.
    Something shattered downstairs.
    Well, maybe not.

Corryn blinked rapidly, trying to adjust to the dying of the bright lights around her. With a grunt, she finally managed to focus: she was in a kitchen of sorts. Problem was, she had no clue how she'd gotten there. This was no kitchen she'd ever seen. All kinds of foods were nestled gently amongst themselves on shelves, containers varying in color and type. My, she couldn't help but marvel, momentarily forgetting her confusion. This could feed our entire army many times over! It's a miracle.
    "Corryn? Jakob? Hello? Anyone?"
    Corryn spun at the new voice, sagging slightly in relief. "Silas! I'm over here. Where are you?"
    "Corryn! I'm coming!" At once, the gray-haired young man appeared from a hallway leading elsewhere. The light hanging from the ceiling illuminated his armor so brightly that Corryn flinched a little. The motion was lost as the two quickly met in an embrace, happy not to be alone in a place neither knew the slightest thing about.
    "Do you know where this is?" Silas wondered as they separated. "Hate to say it, but I have no knowledge of this place. We could be in Nohr...or Hoshido."
    "I wonder if Leo was messing with his teleporting book again," Corryn ventured. "But you're not alone. I haven't the slightest idea where-" she flinched again as Silas backed up a little too far, knocking a plate sitting on the counter to the floor. It shattered to pieces at their feet.
    "Good thing I'm wearing armor, huh?" Silas tried meekly. Corryn shifted her bare feet away from the mess, grateful none of the shards had cut her.
    A thumping elsewhere caught her attention. It sounded like someone was moving down stairs, towards them. Instinctively, Corryn drew her sword Yato, its blade shimmering in the light. Silas, too, heard the sound, and pulled out a Javelin to cover her, as they normally fought. The married couple braced themselves for whatever should come down those stairs...

"Viridiiiii!" Dark Pit cried as he began tumbling towards the earth, dark wings flickering as the green light faded from his feathers. "This isn't funny!"
    He had thought it right to join the Forces of Nature after Hades' defeat. Viridi's troops, though numerous, had no strong commander. He, too, had had enough of nomadic behavior and had sought out roots as well as a god that could supply him the Power of Flight. Viridi happened to be that goddess. And so he found himself doing missions with her forces in exchange for the flight he desired. He had no intention of letting Viridi think she had caged him, however. He saw their alliance as a mutual agreement, not servitude. That was why it didn't bother him. There were times where he refused missions and chores she gave him. It was a fact of life, and Dark Pit figured Viridi would just have to get used to it.
    Of course, he wasn't free from Viridi's pestering, either. She'd screw with him whenever she deemed their missions not serious enough to require total focus. Sometimes she'd do things like this- cancel the Power of Flight in mid-air. She claimed it "Kept him kicking." Dark Pit disagreed highly, even though he tried to not let such things bother him. That was the one thing he hated her doing. Angels were supposed to be natural in flight- he didn't like to be reminded he was an anomaly in any setting. He was flightless. And truth be told, he hated being powerless in the air.
    Dark Pit flapped his wings, even though he knew it would do nothing. Finally, he laid there, arms folded, letting the wind yank him around. He knew she was probably laughing somewhere else, and was likely waiting until the last possible moment to restore his flight power. It always happened. And he refused to give her that gratification.
    He seemed to be falling father than usual. They hadn't been that far up... had they? He flipped to his stomach, looking down at the world. And to his shock, it wasn't the Greek-styled civilization laying before him. It was something new, something modern, something he didn't recognize.
    Where was he?
    Dark Pit spread his arms and wings, bracing himself for a hard fall. He couldn't quite put a finger on it, but something told him Viridi wasn't here to help any time soon.

OoC: Who wants to catch the falling angel? smilie
    ---
    PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
    #26 Posted: 02:03:56 11/06/2016
    I might join
    ---
    Quote: Carmelita Fox
    YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
    #27 Posted: 02:26:23 11/06/2016
    ((I'mma gonna make Leon meet up with Dark Pit smilie ))

The musician wannabe continued to wander around, the place just seemed off. Of course he was free from the barred walls of Hope's Peak Academy, but this all just seemed too good to be true. What happened to the others? Are they ok? He sighed and walked on the sidewalk, trying to get used to his surroundings. He would have to try and find a place to go if he didnt get warped back to where he was before, and he didnt want to go back, so he just hoped that he didnt have to go back. "...I might as well try and ask around to where this is..." He said, and soon saw something...plummeting from the sky?

Oh dear god, it's a person!

Leon saw that the figure was starting to fall towards around the same area he woke up in, the alleyway between two humongous buildings. The red head quickly ran to where the figure was falling, and tried to catch them, only for them to fall on top of him.

But, the odd thing was, he saw a black feather fall right in front of his face after the impact. Leon slowly looked up only to see that this boy had wings. The ultimate baseball player had a shocked look on his face.

"O-Ok, now I'm REALLY confused about what's going on," He said, a little shocked.
    ---
    #28 Posted: 02:28:37 11/06/2016
    "Falco, let's record a full fledged remix of my song Pity Party" said Melanie Martinez. "Not a bad idea." said Falco. Melanie Martinez and Falco records the remix and they take a listen of the remix
    ---
    #29 Posted: 03:13:27 11/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    "Alright, so let me get this strait: you have no idea how you got here?" I asked.

"No! How many times do I have to tell you?" my unexpected equine visitor snapped. Clearly, she was losing her patience.

"Okay, okay, I get it. So, explain to me what happened before you showed up here."

"Well, it all started off as a normal day," Rainbow Dash began. "I was meeting up with a couple of members of my fan club, and they wanted to see me do my Sonic Rainboom. Heh, I can't blame them, it is pretty awesome to see, maybe I'll show you later. Anyway, I couldn't let one of my fans down, I had to defend my position as the best flyer in all of Equestria. So, I flew up really high started doing a nosedive, getting faster and faster. But juuust before I broke the sound barrier, some weird portal... thingy opened up beneath me, and I was saying goodbye to Equestria and hello to- what'd you call this place? America?" I nodded. "Well, anyway, I saw that I was plummeting towards the ground, but I didn't have enough time to stop myself and- well, you know the rest." She laughed nervously, glancing up at the big hole in my roof.

"I see," I mused, purposefully trying to sound more serious than I really was; I'm a brony, as some of you might already know, and the last thing I expected to see today was the multicolored pony quite literally dropping in. I was just taking a lazy afternoon nap after watching the latest episode of Friendship is Magic- or rather, failing to on account of a random power surge -when BAM! It sounded like a bomb went off in my living room! That'll wake you up better than coffee! Naturally, I did the most obvious thing and wondered what the hell that was, and went to investigate. Even though I didn't have a favorite pony, I had taken a liking to Dashie here, and her confident, loyal personality. So I was pretty excited inside, not just about her sudden appearance, but about how she got here in the first place; I'm the kind of guy that likes to put together the pieces of a puzzle, you see. "Well, no matter how you got here, I think you owe me for repairs."

The pegasus blushed. "Uh, right... do you take Bits?"

This conversation was interrupted by a knock at the door. I checked and saw that it was my friend Delta, and she seemed pretty hyped up about something. I quickly swung the door open. "Hey, Delta. Who's your friend there?"
    ---
    #30 Posted: 03:17:46 11/06/2016
    "Falco, how'd you get here?" said Melanie Martinez. "I got here from a weird portal that landed me to America and landed me to your recording studio" said Falco.
    ---
    #31 Posted: 04:28:26 11/06/2016
    OoC: Nice, Prex! I was hoping you'd do that. :3

Thankfully, the angel's fall wasn't too bad. Of course, he couldn't say the same for whomever he'd fallen upon, but that was fine. For Dark Pit, it was him against the world. Viridi hadn't saved him- nay, the goddess had abandoned him. As reckless as Viridi sometimes was, he knew she wasn't capable of endangering him like this. Something had happened. Something had changed. And if it meant life on his own again, then Dark Pit would embrace it with open arms.
    He dusted his black chiton off, carefully hilting his gleaming Silver Bow to his side. He began to analyze his environment in order to determine which course of action he should take. The red-haired man he'd landed on seemed to give him an expression of confusion and awe. Dark Pit attempted to ignore him. The man could be staring at him for any number of reasons. Perhaps he'd never seen an angel; perhaps he was sore about being a landing mat; perhaps he was the type to stare at things.
    Otherwise, Dark Pit soon decided he was in some urban area. Not his favorite, but he'd get by. He was used to people sending him odd looks. Pressing his wings to his back, Dark Pit efficiently tossed his scarf over them to hide them, then went on his merry way.

Though I'd plodded down the stairs quite angrily at first, I began to realize that my intruder would hear this. Softening my footsteps, I snuck around the walls, listening carefully for any new movement. My intruder seemed as ready as I.
    Since I'd clearly heard the sound of a plate shattering, I figured they were in the kitchen. I mentally cursed- I wanted to sneak in there to grab a knife as some means of self-defense. Weapons didn't lay around my house, so I was practically empty-handed. I crept around to the other entrance to the kitchen, snatching a broom, the only "weapon" I could find. Though I had been ready to defend myself at first, I found my footsteps moving slower and slower as I reached the doorway. I had never fought anyone before. What was I going to face? Could I do it? Was calling 911 a better idea?
    No, I tried to talk- er, think- myself out of it. My intruder would hear me, first off. And second, I would probably need to tell the operator some basic information about the intruder. I had nothing except they'd shattered a plate.
    Before I could talk myself out of it, I steeled myself, then peered around the edge.
    My heart felt as if it had dropped in my chest, the broom falling with it. I flinched; the two intruders turned at the sound, weapons bared.
    I couldn't believe my eyes. Corryn- my own Fire Emblem: Conquest avatar- and Silas were in my house.
    Either I was about to have the worst time of my life or I'd found the greatest cosplayers on the planet.

Silas found himself leaping in front of Corryn the instant he detected movement. He was accustomed to protecting her at any cost, no matter her qualms. He'd do anything to save her life, even if it meant giving up his own.
    Instead of some person willing to fight for his territory, he found a rather scared-looking girl with a face that reminded him of Mozu's. Shaking himself out of it, he continued to hold up his Javelin, but he couldn't find the heart to raise it against her. She had dropped her own weapon and was watching. He doubted she could fight if she tried.
    "Silas!" Corryn exclaimed, putting Yato back in its hilt and taking a step towards the girl. Silas didn't drop his weapon, not until she threw him an exasperated-looking glance. As he did, he watched her smile invitingly at the girl, all traces of battle-readiness forgotten. "Hi! Sorry to bother you. We didn't mean to, er, break into your home. If you could perhaps give us directions back to the capital of Nohr, that would be great."
    The girl appeared lost for words. "Silas... and Corryn?"
    His wife seemed taken aback for a moment. "Ah... you've heard of us?"
    "Yes." She smiled a mere moment, as if there was more to it than that. "Shadmé. My name's Shadmé."
    "Nice to meet you, Shadmé." Shadmé seemed delighted that Corryn had said her name. "So, er... how about those directions to Nohr? It isn't far from here, is it?"
    At that, Shadmé became sheepish. She leaned over to pick the broom up, absentmindedly leaning it against the wall. She seemed slow, thoughtful, turning over words in her mind. For some reason, in reminded Silas of how Corryn was at times. Why this girl reminded him of Corryn, he had no idea.
    "Come with me to the living room," Shadmé said at last. "I don't think I can honor your request right away. You might be here a long time." With a tip of her head, she indicated for them to follow. Corryn and Silas explained a look. Unfortunately for them, they were at Shadmé's mercy. They followed her to her living room.
    ---
    #32 Posted: 04:48:12 11/06/2016
    Leon grumbled as he felt that the mysterious individual had gotten off of him, but something just bothered him, bothered him more than the fact that this 'being' wasn't even human, but the fact that they didn't say a single word, not even a thank you. The red head glared ever so slightly. This was just really bothering him. Unlucky for the dark angel, he wasn't going to get away this easily.

"Hey, Feather duster, a thank you would have been nice!" He told him in a very annoyed tone. Leon was starting to get a bad vibe off of this guy too. Though, maybe he knew where they were, maybe he should stick around for a bit. Leon walked over to him, but then realized, he just fell from the ****ing sky, how would he know.

"So I'm guessing your as lost as me? I mean, I just woke up in the middle of no where and you just fell out of the freaking sky so...?"
    ---
    #33 Posted: 11:45:58 11/06/2016
    Ura headed downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack after the lights flickered. She went into the room and stopped, as she saw Selkie sitting on her counter casually eating a slice of bread. Kana was also in the room, staring at the microwave. Ura stared at them in shock. Why were two of her favourite characters sitting in her kitchen? Selkie noticed her and grinned. "Is this some sort of joke?" Ura muttered, staring at the two. Selkie jumped off the counter. "Hiya! Do you mind telling us where we are?" Ura looked at the excitable Kitsune. "In my kitchen," she sighed. "Do you mind not eating all the food?" Selkie pouted at her. "But you have so much!" she cried. Ura sighed. She turned to Kana, who was now staring at her. "Kanachild..." Ura hugged the adorable dragon child. "You are adorable I love you."

Kana was confused by the girl hugging him. He tried to get out of her grip. "Hey! You're worse than Selkie..." the girl hugging him let go and laughed nervously. "Sorry," she said sheepishly. "You're just so cute." Kana rolled his eyes and walked to the other side of the room. "Ooh, what's this?" Selkie exclaimed. The Kitsune girl was searching the cupboards, and had come across a jar of what appeared to be candy. "Hey!" the girl who had hugged Kana grabbed the jar. "Paws off! This is MY kitchen! MY candy!" Kana watched as Selkie transformed. "If you can catch me you can have it!" she sang, the candy jar in her jaws. Kana watched the girl stare in surprise. "You're really... it's really... Selkie is in my kitchen," she stammered. "Who are you exactly anyway? If we're gonna play I wanna know!" Selkie asked. Kana walked over to his friend. "Yeah! We wanna know!" he backed her up. "I'm Ura," the girl replied. "Im just surprised you two are here. Come on, I need to- AHH!" Kana recognized one of his father's arrows just barely missing Ura's head. "Papa!" he exclaimed.

Ura opened her eyes to see Takumi standing in the doorway. "Tak... Taku... Takumi?" she fumbled over her words. "You just... shot at me..."

Takumi stared at the girl, his bow raised. "How do you know who I am?" he snapped. "I don't remember telling you." The girl threw herself at him, her arms wrapping around him. "Hey!" he cried. The girl didn't respond. She was crying into his clothing. "Takumi... I can't believe this..." she murmured. "You shot at me..." the haunted look in her eyes was enough for Takumi to feel slightly sorry for her. He tried to pry her off him. "I still don't know who you are," he said. The girl let go of him, stepping back. "Ura," she said. "I'm Ura." Takumi looked at her. "Well don't just throw yourself at people," he snapped. Ura nodded.

Ura tried to recompose herself. Takumi didn't know her, she wasn't Corrin. She sighed.
    ---
    28 STAB WOUNDS!
    Why am I a loser
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:50 12/06/2016 by FuryBeam136
    #34 Posted: 16:44:28 11/06/2016
    OoC: Fury, your character sheet says Ura, but you're using Diasi! Just figured I should let you know. X3

My heart was pounding as I made my way to the living room. I felt like I'd been dunked in a bucket of ice but also really hot at the same time. Two video game characters were actually in my house. I hadn't confirmed they weren't elaborate cosplayers, of course, but the thought of them being here was a thought that seemed way more exciting. As Silas and Corryn settled on the couch opposite me, I pulled out my phone and texted as many contacts as I could find: Delta, Evan, Maria, Ura...
    Guys, I could be wrong, but I think the video game characters Silas and Corryn from Fire Emblem are in my house right now. WHAT DO I DO. When I finally felt their curious gazes on me once more, I put my phone away and gave them smiles. I couldn't let them see that I was as shaken as I actually felt. They were lost; how could I possibly explain to them that Nohr and Hoshido did not exist?
    "So, what did you mean?" Silas started, eyes slightly accusatory. "Can you take us to Nohr or not?"
    I flinched. Silas could be critical. When the avatar wasn't concerned, he was able to address everything from a neutral standpoint, making him a voice of reason in the army. But here, things were different. He and Corryn were in a new world. Even though I didn't like his tone of voice, I completely sympathized with him.
    "I...can't," I admitted, watching their faces carefully. Corryn registered my response with a couple of confused blinks. Silas seemed to get slightly more angry. "Why not?"
    Don't tell them they're supposed to be video game characters. You can't tell them that. Play it cool. "Er..." I tried again, thinking on impulse. "I don't know where that is. There is no place called Nohr around here."
    Silas turned his head, muttering under his breath. Corryn finally spoke up, voice edged with a hint of desperation. "It can't be! We were in Nohr not too long ago!"
    "I don't know how you got here," I replied. "I just found you two in my kitchen."
    "Is there someone more knowledgeable we could talk to?" Silas burst out. "Someone gifted with magic, maybe? We won't have to worry about directions if someone could teleport us back."
    "I'm sorry," I apologized again, voice barely above a whisper. "Scrolls and tomes aren't a thing that exist here." Silas and Corryn sank into silence. I continued. "If you want to get somewhere, there are cars, or planes, or boats-"
    "Alright," Silas gave in. "Which is fastest?"
    I hated myself for giving them those options. I didn't want them to leave me! Perhaps it was selfish, but these characters were ones I knew and adored. I wanted them to stay with me so I could learn about them. Besides, there was nowhere else for them to go...Nohr didn't exist in the real world. "None of them, really," I lied. "I think it'd be best for you two to stay here until we can figure something out."
    "Thank you for your hospitality, but we couldn't," Corryn sighed. "It's your home, and we wouldn't want to bother you...perhaps another place has the information we require."
    "I don't mind," I spoke honestly, quickly. "Trust me, I think it's safest for you to stay here. It's, er...quite a different world out there..."

Dark Pit turned to stare at the redhead. It seemed that he was strung up about being landed upon. Dark Pit smirked a little before he could help it. It was kind of funny to him. The guy could scream at him all he wanted, but Dark Pit knew he would never be able to defeat him if it came down to combat. He wasn't concerned in the slightest.
    He was preparing to move off once more, only for the guy to walk up to him, as if they were buddies or something. His brief amusement became annoyance. He didn't want some guy following him around! Dark Pit was on his own, and intended for things to stay like that.
    Unfortunately, the redhead began striking up a conversation, something about being lost and waking up in the middle of nowhere. Though the area was definitely unfamiliar, Dark Pit would never admit he was lost. He'd just have to find a clearing or something far from humanity and try to contact a goddess. They'd scoop him up and he'd be back in the divine world.
    "No, I'm fine," Dark Pit grunted, deciding against ignoring the guy if it meant he'd be off his tail afterwards. "It's not my fault if you blacked out and got dragged somewhere else."
    ---
    #35 Posted: 18:46:21 11/06/2016
    I think my memory's going. Tomo last remembered being back at the Trading Post, complaining about Scribbles's bad organization. Scribbles wasn't here, and neither was any one of the numerous dragons who visited the Trading Post every day. Was she asleep? No, she never slept. Nights were reserved for exploring.

She was in some sort of maze of houses. They appeared to be made of set stone blocks, thick glass panels, and wood planks. The gaps between them were barely large enough for her to squeeze through. The roofs were slanted downwards, and Scribbles was sliding down one of them. "Scribbles!" she called. Scribbles turned to wave to her. "Scribbles, get down here!"

Scribbles took one last slide down the house and flew over to her. "I don't know where we are. Somewhere not in Sornieth," Tomo said. "Do you know?"

Scribbles picked up a rock and made pantomiming motions.

Tomo sighed. "I don't know what you're saying. Go to that house and ask for a piece of paper."

Scribbles walked up to the house and tried to open the door. It didn't work, so Scribbles ran back and charged into the door headfirst.
    ---
    "sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
    #36 Posted: 19:17:42 11/06/2016
    I was about to speak up when I heard a crash, coming from somewhere. As if somebody pressed a switch, all my means of excitement and glee dissapeared and made place for a neutural but dark aura, but the sound faded, and I turned back to Evan, looking at him with my blue eyes.

---

Shuu frowned a little. Did he saw it correctly. Within mere seconds Delta's emotions just... faded, like that. He grew a little worried, but decided not to aproach the situation.

"His name is Shuu, from Inazuma Eleven..." Delta said to Evan. Shuu waved as his name was mentioned. "Yosh, nice to meet you." Shuu said, smiling. "I'm from God's Eden, in Japan." He continued. Delta gave him a stare.
    "Something wrong?" Shuu asked.
    "I'm afraid you and I are stuck together." Delta said, letting a minor degree of glee escape her lips again.

---

I looked beheind Evan after I told Shuu he was stuck with me. I gaped. "Yo! Thats Rainbow Dash!" I called out, suddenly letting my emotions free again, but I quickly turned quiet again, as Shuu made a noise as if he got startled.
    "Is that really Rainbow Dash?" I asked in my "normal" voice.
    #37 Posted: 19:32:01 11/06/2016
    I walked to Evans doorstep, Rom, Ram, Blanc behind me, and I say, "Hi Delta and Evan, did this happen to you too?" I point to Rom, Ram, and Blanc. Blanc is in the back, Rom behind her twin sister, Rams arms outstretched to protect her sisters somehow.
    ---
    #38 Posted: 19:57:44 11/06/2016
    Leon sighed, this guy was being difficult, reminded him of Byakuya Togami a little, hopefully he wasn't a complete a-hole like Togami was though. "Not my fault you fell out of the god damn sky either, and I'm tagging along," He said, "Because I don't think you even belong to this time period, and you have wings. That ain't gonna fit into the year 2016 bud," Leon said to him, "If anything, you need my help." Leon said, "Soooo, what's your name?" he then asked him, "Might as well introduce ourselves, and I mean if you find me that annoying just fly off or somethin, those wings are real, right?"
    ---
    #39 Posted: 21:29:54 11/06/2016
    Scribbles leaped at the door again, but nothing happened. "Check the glass," Tomo yelled. Scribbles peered through the glass. Tomo followed him, lowering her head to reach the bottom. Inside were three creatures, all which looked like Longnecks with the heads of Serthis. Like Serthis, they only had fur on the very top of their heads. One had red fur, one had gray fur, and one had a mix of black and red.

Scribbles tapped Tomo on the shouler. "Yes," Tomo sighed, "go ahead and throw a rock at it."

Scribbles picked up a rock and threw it at the window. It bounced off without breaking the glass, but it made a crash.
    ---
    #40 Posted: 00:09:11 12/06/2016
    *Shadmé, you're right! Fates has got me confused, I named my character Diasi... Arrrgh! I'mma fix that.*

Ura watched literally every character in the kitchen jump as her phone went off. She looked to see Shadmé had texted her. Im crying right now actually. She typed in response. Takumi just walked into my kitchen and then feels... I'm so frustrated he doesn't know who I am. Kanachild and Selkie are here too... I really don't know what to think. "Um..." she searched for a good thing to say. She grabbed the candy bowl in a desperate attempt to fix things. "Candy, anyone?"
    ---
    28 STAB WOUNDS!
    Why am I a loser
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:17:14 12/06/2016 by FuryBeam136
    #41 Posted: 00:20:09 12/06/2016
    My phone just went off and I saw a text message from Shadme. I have Neptunia characters with me right now, and I'm on Evan's doorstep with Delta. I texted in response.
    ---
    #42 Posted: 00:41:51 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    I nodded to Shuu. "A pleasure to meet you. Name's Evan." Delta said he was from Inazuma Eleven... isn't that an anime? That's weird. Between Shuu and Rainbow Dash, it looks like not one, but two fictional characters had somehow found their way into the real world. There was that weird power surge earlier- I thought it was weird that the power would flicker on a perfectly sunny day with no sign of a thunderstorm doing it (or any other cause, for that matter). What's going on here?

Evan didn't even have a chance to speak further before the pegasus dashed (hehe) over in a rainbow striped blur. Clearly she had heard her name. "The one and only!" she spoke with a smile, a hint of pride in her voice. Truth be told, she had some questions herself- namely, what was this world and how did she get here? It looked a lot like the human world Twilight had told her about, but that didn't make sense for two reasons. One, the only known way into that world from Equestria was through the Crystal Mirror in the Crystal Empire, and she knew for fact that she hadn't gone through that. And two, when Twilight had crossed over into that world, she had become a human herself, yet here Dashie was, still in her normal equine form. Still, those burning questions hadn't dampened her ego. She was a big shot in Equestria, and people somehow knew about her in this world too! She must be more famous than she thought! "You want an autograph or something?" she asked Delta, beaming with hubris.

I forgot how fast that little pony could be. I felt a strong rush of wind when she had zipped over, enough to make me lose my balance momentarily. I guess they don't call her Rainbow Dash for nothing! While she was getting acquainted with Delta, I looked up and saw another friend of mine, Ura, and three other characters. I answered her question with one of my own. "You mean that power surge we had a little bit ago? Yeah, that hit my place too, pretty weird, right?" I was getting pretty curious; it couldn't be a coincidence that some fictional characters suddenly cropped up out of the blue after that.
    ---
    #43 Posted: 00:48:17 12/06/2016
    OOC: Ura? Do you mean Maria?

"Woah, is that Rainbow Dash?!" I asked, pretty excited. She's not my favorite pony, but I still like her.
    ---
    #44 Posted: 00:50:43 12/06/2016
    Falco starts recording his first song and he had it feature Melanie Martinez while he was at it and he released it to radios in his homeworld and American radios.
    ---
    #45 Posted: 00:58:27 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    [@Eevee Yeah, I accidentally looked back at FuryBeam's sheet. smilie]
    ---
    #46 Posted: 01:02:05 12/06/2016
    OOC: Silly Sky!

"Oh, yeah the power surge, I was just about to go for a walk when I saw these three." I replied to Evan, accidentally ignoring his question from earlier.

"What's a pony?" Ram asked.

Rom nods.

"A pony is a baby horse, but this isn't a pony, it's a rare Pegasus, supposedly they're really rare." Blanc replied to Ram.

Rom and Ram look at each other and squeal.

I sigh. "It was pretty weird."
    ---
    #47 Posted: 02:22:40 12/06/2016
    OoC: I don't know if I just wrote a book or an RP post. o.p

Dark Pit froze another moment, listening to the redhead blather on and on. Jeez, he thinks he's so smart. Pfft. And he wonders why I'm trying to ditch him! "Yes, my wings are real," he grunted, giving the man a red-eyed glare. He said nothing about the flying away part of it; the guy didn't need to know he was flightless. The way things were going, Dark Pit would likely get mocked for it. He didn't really want to hear it. "Where I came from is none of your business."
    Dark Pit didn't need his help, and he most certainly didn't want him tagging along. However, the redhead seemed intent on it. So he decided to entertain him by giving him a tidbit. "Call me Dark Pit." With that, he began walking away, heading towards the fringes of the city. He wouldn't stop again, no matter what the other guy said. He just needed open space and a good connection to the gods.

Silas and Corryn curiously wandered over to the window to have a peek outside. In the meantime, I checked my phone: two responses. Each one only made me more excited. Ura and Maria had reported fictional characters with them as well. I was 100% convinced my Silas and Corryn were the real deal. To Ura, I sent Selkie, Takumi and Dragonchild! Whoa! Whose Dragonchild is it- Takumi's? Corryn and Silas are married, and if he was theirs, I'm sure it would bring them a little peace. Anyway, yeah, I'm meeting slight resistance on my end as well. Just be kind to him. Perhaps he'll warm up? I thought about asking if we should meet up, but after taking another look at my cast, I figured that wouldn't be a good plan as of now. Takumi and Selkie were residents of Hoshido, while Silas and Corryn were Nohrians. Like we needed more conflict, especially when Takumi was being his normal suspicious self...
    After sending Ura that message, I responded to Maria. Wow, more characters here. You're with those two, then? Interesting. Stay there- maybe we can come up with some plan of action.
    "What's that?" I jumped. Silas was looking over my shoulder at the phone.
    "Oh, um, it's a phone," I quickly explained. "It does a lot of stuff, like communication."
    Silas smiled a little. I got a bad feeling. "How so?"
    "Er...it's like mail, but really fast," I attempted to elaborate. "I send my message, the reviving end obtains it, and they can send a message back."
    "You should send a message to King Xander," Silas suggested, "and tell him we'll be here a while."
    "I can't do that unless the other side also has a phone," I told Silas regretfully. Silas looked about ready to say something in response, if not for a crash by the window and a yelp from Corryn. The two of us scrambled to her side to see what was the matter.
    At the window were two dragons- a thicker blue-scaled one and a smaller black-scaled one. They looked interested, and peered straight at us, now that they'd gotten a response. A stone, the source of the crash, was laying on the ground a few feet from them. I was just glad the window wasn't broken.
    Fortunately, I recognized them immediately. Tomo and Scribbles, the scatterbrained documenting duo from Flight Rising! I held up my hands, trying to communicate that we had heard, and for them not to throw anything else at the window.
    "Can anyone speak any form of a dragon language?" I asked my two comrades hurriedly.
    "Besides myself and Kana...I've never seen another sentient dragon," Corryn admitted. "Perhaps turning into my dragon form would make them more comfortable, but other than that..." Her eyes brightened as she gained an idea. "Perhaps if I tapped into the dragon's power..."
    "No." Silas' response was firm. "We can't risk that, Corryn! What if the dragon overwhelms you? Azura's not here to keep your power in check. It's too risky!"
    "Just an idea." Corryn sighed, pulled her Dragonstone out, and moved to the door. "For the record, I'll just turn into a dragon for now. Perhaps we'll strike it lucky and they'll speak our language."
    "I'm coming with you," Silas and I said at the same time. The three of us headed outside. I was totally not going to miss Corryn turning into a dragon in front of my eyes!
    As soon as Corryn had some space, the Dragonstone glowed. Her arms and legs lengthened into spindly silver limbs with black claws, tail snapped as it formed, armor reshaped to form a lengthy head and neck. It was impressive, to say the least. But now Corryn towered over our two dragon guests. "Um..." she started lamely.
    "Their names are Tomo and Scribbles!" I suggested, shouting so she could hear me.
    "Right. Tomo and Scribbles, can you understand me?" Corryn asked, laying down in the grass so they were more eye-to-eye.
    ---
    #48 Posted: 02:40:28 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    Quote: ShadowMewX
    OoC: I don't know if I just wrote a book or an RP post. o.p

Dark Pit froze another moment, listening to the redhead blather on and on. Jeez, he thinks he's so smart. Pfft. And he wonders why I'm trying to ditch him! "Yes, my wings are real," he grunted, giving the man a red-eyed glare. He said nothing about the flying away part of it; the guy didn't need to know he was flightless. The way things were going, Dark Pit would likely get mocked for it. He didn't really want to hear it. "Where I came from is none of your business."
    Dark Pit didn't need his help, and he most certainly didn't want him tagging along. However, the redhead seemed intent on it. So he decided to entertain him by giving him a tidbit. "Call me Dark Pit." With that, he began walking away, heading towards the fringes of the city. He wouldn't stop again, no matter what the other guy said. He just needed open space and a good connection to the gods.

[Shadme, have you ever read the Percy Jackson book series? If you have, that line becomes hilarious in hindsight, since this RP takes place in America. smilie]
    ---
    #49 Posted: 02:41:40 12/06/2016
    I read the phone message and nodded, which probably looked really stupid to Evan and Delta, but I didn't care. Got it. I replied back.
    ---
    #50 Posted: 12:08:00 12/06/2016
    Takumi's dragonchild... I think I should stop texting before the aforementioned archer flips at me. Takumi was staring suspiciously at Ura's phone. "What is that?" Selkie chirped. "Er, a phone," Ura explained, trying to figure out how to tell them what a phone was. "It... sends messages, and you can talk to someone if they have one too." "Sounds like magic to me," Takumi muttered. "It's called technology, haven't you heard of it?" Ura replied, before realizing that no, they'd never heard of it. "Hang on a sec." Hey, Shadmé, I think we should meet up at some point. Silas and Corrin are most likely to not try and kill these guys. The same can't be said for Takumi, but I'll try to figure that out.
    ---
    28 STAB WOUNDS!
    Why am I a loser
    Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
    1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me