darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Wii U/3DS Owners - Mini Mario and Friends: amiibo Challenge
Page 1 of 1
Wii U/3DS Owners - Mini Mario and Friends: amiibo Challenge
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 03:06:05 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Not *directly* Skylanders related - but a nice bonus for owners of the Wii U/3DS systems and bundles.

Hammer Slam Bowser and Turbo Charge Donkey Kong unlock free levels in the Mini Mario and Friends: amiibo Challenge - which is a free download from the eShop on each system.

Before, you had to get a download code for the game - but it's now free for everyone. Also, while the Skylanders figures always worked with the 3DS version, the Wii U version was "broken" at launch and recently patched to be compatible with the two figures.

So, free bonus for you. :D
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#2 Posted: 01:41:09 07/06/2016
Oh, they fixed the Wii U version? Awesome! I downloaded it back when it first came out and I was way disappointed that my Skymiibos didn't work, since my only other compatible amiibo is a Yoshi amiibo someone got me for Christmas.
---
Boop me if you see this.
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#3 Posted: 04:07:31 07/06/2016
fun game smilie I was pleased to see both amiibolanders worked! just feels weird that Wario is the ONLY Mario character that doesn't get a unique Mini and stages....
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me