darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > The medals on the base of the trophies in-game
Page 1 of 1
The medals on the base of the trophies in-game
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#1 Posted: 06:58:17 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
They are the bronze, silver, and gold ones on the trophies on Pandergast's ship. How do you earn them? For every trophy I have bronze and silver, but recently when I earned all the stars for the sea trophy, it wasn't upgraded to gold. How do you get the gold medals?
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#2 Posted: 12:42:02 04/06/2016
I remember for the XBOX One version, I got a perfect score for the non-mirror cup for both. I'm not sure if that's the issue here, but on my Wii U version, I don't even have any medals for the Sky Trophy, so I can only make a guess (I did get all the stars for that one FYI).
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#3 Posted: 08:59:49 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
Yeah, it has something to do with getting a perfect score. Couldn't figure out why the Sea and Land only had Bronze, got a perfect score on Sky and realised it.

... And somehow I still have exclaimation points next to the Mirror and Supervillain cups as if there's something new in them.

Does perfect score mean getting all the stars on that trophy? Because I have all the stars on sea and it's still silver.
#4 Posted: 12:34:40 05/06/2016
No, perfect score means getting first place in all the races for the cup, preferably on hard. It's difficult, yes, but it can be done.
---
#5 Posted: 17:11:38 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Ohhh so I just have to do Supervillain Cup again?
#6 Posted: 12:52:40 06/06/2016
On the Wii U, I did terrible on the Land Supervillain Cup. Later, on the XBOX One, I got a perfect score first try. Strange how playing for long enough can help you...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me