darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Portal of Power problem, please help returning player
Page 1 of 1
Portal of Power problem, please help returning player
StrikerGambit Red Sparx Gems: 12
#1 Posted: 00:11:39 03/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Having a problem, after inserting the disk into my PS4, and once the "place vehicle" message shows up, I begin placing the vehicle toy from the starter pack, no change to the screen, no corrupt error, nothing but the vehicle placement message, I just started playing today. Has this happened to anyone else?

Never had a problem with Swap Force or Trap Team. Besides my Mega Ram Spyro not loading up, my family wants me to exchange the starter box at the store I bought it from for another.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 00:17:43 03/06/2016
You might have to do that, if the game isn't even identifying the chip, either the vehicle has none(very unlikely) or the portal itself has an issue. If it showed an error message then you could look into replacing only the Hot Streak vehicle but that isn't the case.

The portal will not identify a Skylander until you load a vehicle in SuperChargers,however. If you have another car, you could test it that way,but not with a Skylander.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:34 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3 Posted: 00:44:31 03/06/2016
I've had a few Skylanders that worked for a while but then just stopped working entirely with no error/corrupt message. Voodood and Scorp.

You may have a similar situation with your vehicle, but either way the best bet would be to exchange your pack.
chibot805 Ripto Gems: 0
#4 Posted: 15:06:08 03/06/2016
Only problem I had is with superchargers portal. It stopped working out of the blue, I had a lightcore hex and hot streak on then the light turned off on hex and the place a vehicle/skylander screen came on. I called activision after I couldn't complete the online return form and was sent a new portal free of charge. If you don't have other vehicles and skylanders to test your current portal I would do as suggested above and return the starter pack for a new one.
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#5 Posted: 00:50:35 04/06/2016
Quote: chibot805
Only problem I had is with superchargers portal. It stopped working out of the blue, I had a lightcore hex and hot streak on then the light turned off on hex and the place a vehicle/skylander screen came on. I called activision after I couldn't complete the online return form and was sent a new portal free of charge. If you don't have other vehicles and skylanders to test your current portal I would do as suggested above and return the starter pack for a new one.

this....my Superchargers portal has never worked. you're better off using the Trap Team portal
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#6 Posted: 15:31:54 18/06/2016
Who even likes the SuperChargers portal xD
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me