Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Enter The Game (REBOOT)
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#51 Posted: 20:05:10 06/06/2016
((I seriously hope it's not too late to join. I just couldn't decide who to be.))

Name: Storm
Appearance: Storm is an average-sized teenager with long brown hair. She normally wears any number of funny t-shirts and navy shorts.
Character turning into: Shadowbinder
Game: Flight Rising
Other: None. I think.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#52 Posted: 21:11:12 06/06/2016
OoC: Oh my goodness, Storm, that is fantastic! smilie Shadowmama!

I scowled as the sunlight streamed into my eyes. Surely I hadn't been inside that long! Why were my eyes so sensitive? This angered me further! I collapsed onto the stairs outside my house, trying to adjust to the new brightness. My fingers slipped to the talisman, which I rubbed just to have something tangible in my hands to focus on. I felt weak and puny; this only fueled the fires of my rage. I had to prove, somehow, that the stupid ball of light in the sky would not get the better of me.
"YOU ARE NOTHING!" I roared at the sun, wincing as it blazed just as strong as before. "YOU WON'T BEAT ME!" Forcing my eyes open, I just about tripped down my stairs, but steadied myself just in time. I let go of the amulet around my neck, and breathed a sigh of relief. I had done it. I had won.
...Who was I kidding? I flushed with embarrassment, eyes darting around the neighborhood. I had won? Against the sun? What nonsense was I just shouting? Anyone nearby would think I was insane! I causally peered into the window of my neighbor, Felicity, before shyly drawing away. If my eyesight served me right- but then again, who knew, given their newfound sensitivity- it seemed like nobody was actually there. I prayed to Palutena none of my other friends/neighbors down the street had heard me...

OoC: Prex, I swear you'll always be my neighbor in these things. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#53 Posted: 01:56:00 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Accepted))

I smiled, "Th-Thank you, I don't know how you'd stop it if it did happen, b-but thank you..." I said with a smile. I blinked, and soon looked at Evan's eyes, "Hey, your eyes are green...That's not what they're supposed to be..." I said, looking at him. Before I could say another word, I heard a shout from down the street. I recognized that voice, she had been in the same class as me in school, Shadme. "Did you..hear that..?" I asked Evan and then looked out the window to try and see who it was.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#54 Posted: 02:12:05 07/06/2016
"They are?" I blinked, a little surprised. First the hair, now my eyes? I must be progressing in the transformation- though who I was becoming was still anyone's guess. Then, Felis asked me if I had heard someone shouting rather angrily from down the street, and yes, I had heard someone shouting rather angrily from down the street. "Y-yeah, it kinda sounded like Shadme..." I remarked, then took a step outside onto my porch to- well, try and see who it was.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#55 Posted: 03:00:41 07/06/2016
It all seemed to go silent as I tried to recollect myself. Just as soon as I figured that I was in the clear, ready to head back into my home, the door to a house far down the street opened. I cringed. Shoot! That was Evan's house- Evan was another good friend of mine. He'd probably heard my random angry yelling after all.
...Except the person stepping out of the house did not look like Evan. I identify people mainly by their hair, and the fact that this male's hair was brown slightly threw me off. Perhaps he was having a friend over? Or had he dyed his hair? Either way, I knew nobody with that specific style and color. I just couldn't discern for sure at this distance.
I took a few careful steps back, trying not to trip up my own stairs. I was hoping I could play it cool, embarrassed as I was about what I'd done. I rubbed my eyes, glad that I could actually see well again. Little did I know that my normally dark brown eyes had faded to hazel...
---
#56 Posted: 03:11:47 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Little did I know, I was starting to get a little taller again, a little closer to Nagito's height. I went to go and walk over to the door but cringed as I started to get a pain in my chest. "I'll check in on that in a bit, I'll be right back..." I added and with a hand clutched to my chest I tried to hide my pain as I ran to another room, the bathroom. Closing the door behind myself I soon realized something....
My chest was flat.
---
#57 Posted: 03:41:58 07/06/2016
"Uh, okay, yell if you need anything," I called after Felis as she rushed to the bathroom. Squinting in the sun, I quickly scanned the area for any sign of Shadmé, or anyone who could've had a random outburst, for that matter. My eyes landed on some movement a little ways down the road. A figure with long black and red hair- yep, that's definitely Shadmé. Well, that answers one question and raises another: what was she so upset about? My first instinct was to go and ask, but then I realized something; what if she didn't recognize me? Between my long brown locks and new green eyes, I didn't exactly look like myself. I'd probably make a fool of myself trying to convince her...

Ooh, idea! I'll just text her! I whipped out my phone and sent her this message:

Hey, Shadmé, it's Evan. Felis and I are over at my place and... well, we've got a bit of a problem on our hands...
---
#58 Posted: 06:22:09 07/06/2016
I thought I was doing well at casually retreating backwards up my property, avoiding the attention of the brown-haired male as he cast a look downward at his phone. Actually, that must've looked really strange, come to think of it. I mentally facepalmed. Stop doing stupid things, Shadmé! I spun around to take the rest of the way up more normally, facing forward. Nothing to see here, nope, not at all...
My phone buzzed in my pocket.
I made my way over to the shaded alcove in front of my door so I could actually see the phone. Pulling it out, the first thing I noticed was that the text was from none other than Evan himself. Feeling an all-new wave of humiliation, I quickly read over the rest of the message, my embarrassment being replaced by curiosity and worry.
Evan and Felis, both at his house? That would explain where my neighbor had gone. A problem? Well of course I would be there as soon as possible! I made an effort to be there whenever my friends needed it, and no post-sun-rage-awkwardness would get in the way of that. I typed back, Sure thing. I'll be right over. We can talk in person. By the way, who's the brown-haired dude over there? Thought you said just the two of you were over. Pocketing my phone, I made my way back down the stairs- I was sure getting my exercise today- and began walking down the road towards Evan's house.
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#59 Posted: 08:03:31 07/06/2016
Triston ran his fingers throughhHis ho find it had become short Almost completely shaved "what in the..." Then he heard shoutiglngband went outside to see one who he did not recognise from the distance but recognized the house. But at a shorter distance he saw the source of the noise "everything alright?" He tried to shout. His voice felt a little distorted like his throat was dry.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#60 Posted: 09:45:29 07/06/2016
Diasi felt caged. She needed to leave her house, her entire being pulsed with energy. She paced around her room, trying to figure out what to do. When she heard yelling from the streets she had felt the need to find out what it was, but that wasn't her usual thought process.... She looked in the mirror and nearly screamed as she recognized golden eyes and a streak of blue in her hair. The only thing she could process at that moment was that her head looked an awful lot like Selkie. She ran out the door, completely panicked. She had to figure something out.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#61 Posted: 11:15:25 07/06/2016
Jamiy started recognizing he became close to Falco's height and he got more feathers and his face shape changed.

Miserable recognized she got 3 animatronic legs, her face changed, she gotten a animatronic eye and a a endoskeleton eye. She started climbing on walls with her 3 legs.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#62 Posted: 11:22:46 07/06/2016
Cal was sitting around and trying to figure out what it was happening to him when he couldn't find anything he logged of if his computer and his hair was longer and in a ponytail! "Oh great I'm becoming Mercy aren't I" he said jokingly not knowing his joke was reality.
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#63 Posted: 13:49:22 07/06/2016
In the meantime, I had gone back inside to check on Felis, but no sooner had I taken a step through the door had Shadme texted me back. Sure enough, she was wondering who the brown-haired guy was. Heh. That's mildly amusing. I wasn't too worried though; as far as I knew, my face was still the same, so she'd know me when she saw me. I texted back:

You're probably not gonna believe it, but the the brown-haired guy? That's... me. I know this is gonna sound totally insane, but just hear me out,

I feel like I've said that last part way too many times now...

So, earlier today, I was playing one of my games when I got really dizzy all of a sudden, so I laid down to take a nap, and my hair was like this when I woke up. Not too much later, Felis texted me and told me that the same had happened to her, and her eyes had turned green. So I invited her over and by the time she showed up, she was starting to look like Nagito from Danganronpa. She came up with the theory that maybe we were turning into the characters from our games...
---
#64 Posted: 16:54:33 07/06/2016
*AHH! Shadmé, I meant to say hi! I just left it out of my post by mistake. Oops!*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#65 Posted: 17:16:10 07/06/2016
OoC: Hi Fury! It's so good to see you again! smilie I was actually thinking about having my character turn into Velouria, but I kinda like Noire a lot more than Velouria, lol.

Suddenly, it seemed as if my street had erupted into activity. Someone farther down the road called, "Everything alright?" I kinda felt like yelling back if he was alright, since his voice sounded different- perhaps the result of a sore throat? Anyhow, jeez, my yelling had been louder than I thought...
I waited until I walked a little bit so I didn't have to yell as far and probably cause more panic. "I'm fine!" was my simple reply. As I looked up, I noticed the brown-haired person had stepped into the house. Shortly after, I got another text reply. I crouched on the curb, hunching over my phone in order to generate some shade to see the response. And it was a long one.
My heart was beating as I neared the second paragraph. Oh my gods... that was him? It was silly for me not to know that. But the real kicker was the turning-into-video-game-characters-theory. As cool of an idea that was, I didn't know how much water it held. But I was eager to believe my friends, so I tried to support it myself. As possible as it is for Felis to be playing a cosplaying prank, one does not simply turn into a guy. Not to mention, Evan seems to be turning as well- hence the hair- at a much slower rate. If he were in with the prank too, it would be all or nothing, right?
And of course a person like me would be eager to believe in that theory. Video games were my life! I imagined becoming any of my favorite characters from Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, Undertale... the list went on! I gripped my phone tighter. I'd been playing video games earlier, too! Would I become one? Hey, I hadn't passed out and got dizzy like Evan had, but maybe my symptoms would show in different ways! I was actually kind of excited for the idea of it. I rapidly texted back, I believe you! And I've been playing video games all day! Do you think I could turn into someone? I sent my simple reply just in time for me to notice that someone was approaching, looking downright spooked out.
Intrigued, I put my phone away to stand in her way. Perhaps I could calm her down.
"Hey," I greeted, words falling out quickly. "Calm down. May I help you in any way?"
---
#66 Posted: 17:19:39 07/06/2016
"Did I just become Falco? " said Jamiy.

"I hope my parents don't see that I look so mangled up and robotic. Maybe I should listen to some Melanie Martinez." said Miserable.
---
#67 Posted: 17:21:47 07/06/2016
Diasi panicked further as her brain swirled through so many responses she couldn't process them properly. "Ahh!" she exclaimed. She mentally slapped herself on such a bad answer. "Uh, I..." Unknown to her, Diasi's ears became furry, golden fox ears. A thousand little sounds assaulted her at once. "Ahh!" she looked around in confusion, jumping at every little noise. "What the...?"

*Noire is cool! She's like super awesome! I like her too, honestly.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:23:18 07/06/2016 by FuryBeam136
#68 Posted: 17:24:47 07/06/2016
"That is crazy that I transformed in to Falco!" said Jamiy.

"My headphones barely fit but I can still hear my favorite Melanie Martinez song" said Miserable.
---
#69 Posted: 17:57:42 07/06/2016
Thankfully, I'd managed to stop the girl from running off farther down the street. But she still seemed antsy. Her mind was obviously troubled, because she wasn't quite able to answer me correctly. I was about to ask her if she knew anything about video games when suddenly...
I noticed her ears had become golden-furred fox ears.
I tried to put myself in the girl's shoes as she jumped, seemingly more panicked. I ran through explanations. She's turning into something! I saw it before my eyes! Gods, I need to let Evan know... um, alright, think. She's turning into a fox (that looks an awful lot like Kaden or his daughter, come to think of it), so... she's possibly in pain? Not just that, probably... shock? Fear? Having to adjust to new sounds? Okay, I'll have to take her with me, then, so we can keep an eye on her before something reckless occurs. Hopefully Evan's alright with one more...
How was I to explain the video game theory like this? Was she aware? I decided to take a few steps at a time. "Hey, you'll be fine," I comforted the girl softly, as not to strain her likely-sensitive hearing. "You're probably readjusting. You're not alone- my friends and I have this theory that we might be... transforming. Want to talk about it? I can take you over, if you'd like. It's not a far walk."
---
#70 Posted: 18:02:56 07/06/2016
"O-okay..." Diasi nodded. "I'm Diasi. I think..." she jumped at another sound. "I think that's a good idea." She looked around for the source of the noises.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#71 Posted: 18:13:04 07/06/2016
I gave Diasi a small smile. "My name's Shadmé. Pleasure to meet you!" I was slightly worried that the girl was unsure about her own name, but perhaps her mind was moving elsewhere. Even now, she seemed to be curious about the things around her, never focusing on one spot.
"You see that house down there? It belongs to my friend Evan, and that's where we're going. My neighbor Felicity is also there." I began to walk, keeping Diasi in sight so I didn't accidentally go too far without her. "They're both really nice and accepting! And they might know more about the source of the transformation than I do. Although I think I do understand the basics."
---
#72 Posted: 18:15:32 07/06/2016
I received Shadme's message. Well, that went better than I expected. She mentioned that she had been playing video games as well, and seemed curious if the same could happen to her. I guess she could, but she didn't mention any of the symptoms that Felis and I had experienced. Maybe they just hadn't shown up yet? I texted her back with a simple Sure, I guess so. I don't see why not.
---
#73 Posted: 18:19:01 07/06/2016
Diasi felt more comfortable knowing Shadmé's name. She followed her gratefully, sighing in relief. "So your friends know what's going on?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#74 Posted: 18:29:03 07/06/2016
"I believe so. It may be hitting them harder, or just as hard, as it is you!" I recalled Evan texting that Felis did not appear as herself anymore- she looked entirely like someone new. I probably wouldn't be able to recognize her. What an odd thought.
I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and so I looked at Evan's new message. I smiled at the text. All the experiences the people around me were facing should've been enough for me to be unnerved by the thought of transformation, but I was still eager. Maybe I wanted to be like them. Maybe I wanted something new. Maybe I was just too much of a video game fan.
Evan's door was still open, so there was no need to knock. He was probably a few steps inside. "Evan?" I asked. "It's me, Shadmé! I've brought another person with me. She's transforming, too." I figured Diasi would want to introduce herself, so I left it at that.
---
#75 Posted: 18:32:44 07/06/2016
"Um, hi?" Diasi stammered. "I'm Diasi. I mean, I think I still am... I don't know for sure anymore..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#76 Posted: 18:44:36 07/06/2016
I looked up from where I was sitting in the living room at the sound of Shadme's voice. "Hey, Shadme!" I greeted her with a smile. "Felis is in the bathroom, if you're wondering where she went." I had heard her mention that she had brought someone else who was also transforming. A girl that called herself Diasi, though she didn't seem to sure about it. The poor girl sounded scared out of her wits, and for good reason. It looked like she was turning into a fox, judging by her fluffy ears. I did feel bad, but it was also kind of funny; usually I was the one that turned into a fox in these kind of situations. "Hi there, I'm Evan," I introduced myself.
---
#77 Posted: 18:49:28 07/06/2016
"Um, hi?" Diasi was jumpy, all the little sounds of a household magnified by her twitching, furry ears. She felt rather uncomfortable. "I'm just a little bit confused..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#78 Posted: 20:21:30 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
After a agonizing while in the bathroom, it had become official
I had been turned into a guy.

I really couldn't believe it, and it was happening so fast too, heck, I wasn't even really looking like myself anymore, not to mention how tall I was getting. I was probably 5' 6" right now, and I knew that Nagito was pretty tall, so I still had a while of growing to go through. I stumbled out of the bathroom, now seeing that Shadme had arrived over. Luckily this whole magical power that was making me transform thought of changing the size of my clothing, so no trouble there.
"Er...Uh...Hi!" I said, I probably looked almost completely like Nagito now. I sighed, "Evan, we were completely correct on this, we're turning into characters....aaaand I'm a guy now..." I said to him.
---
#79 Posted: 20:41:40 07/06/2016
"Yeah, so am I," I replied to Diasi, giving a nervous laugh. I heard Felis walk out of the bathroom, and I blinked, surprised how quickly she had transformed. Heck, if I didn't know any better, I wouldn't have ever guessed that was Felis standing before me. I nodded as she confirmed our theory that we were becoming video game characters, and gave a sympathetic cringe when she mentioned that she, now he, had officially become a guy. "Uh... okay..." I said, still unsure of what a proper reaction to that revelation would be.
---
#80 Posted: 23:56:07 07/06/2016
Diasi stared at the people before her, jumping in fright. "I... um... well..." she stammered, searching for a response. "Who...?" She mentally slapped herself for her terrible social skills.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#81 Posted: 23:57:22 07/06/2016
I smiled back at Evan, eyes straying to the bathroom door. Letting Evan and Diasi get acquainted, I took a few steps towards the door, knuckles hesitantly raising as I wondered if I should knock. I hadn't seen Felis since this whole ordeal began. Was she okay?
The door suddenly opened, catching me by surprise. I jumped back, trying to maintain a more casual stance by the couch, and grinned instinctively. "Hi Fel..."
My jaw dropped as I realized Felicity looked nothing like herself anymore. Different hair, different eyes, different voice, different clothes, different... um, gender...
"Glad we figured that out?" I offered, referring to her observation that she was correct on the video game character theory. "Would hate to turn into a totally random guy... right?" After that, I sighed, collapsing onto the couch. So much was happening in such little time. I didn't quite know how to feel about it. To lighten the atmosphere, I jokingly stuck my tongue out at her (him?). "You're tall now! No fair. We used to be pretty much the same height!"
---
#82 Posted: 00:12:28 08/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I was personally worried how my two friends would take this. Though, they took it a little bit better than I had originally expected. "Not the best situation...But I guess I'll have to try and adapt to this..." I said and sighed, "This just really isn't my day," I then added, though couldn't help but crack a smile at what Shadme has said, she was always good for bringing up a gloomy mood into a cheerful one. "Hahah yeah! That's one good thing about this, Nagito's pretty damn tall, It'll be hard to get used to, but so many advantages," I said with a smile.
---
#83 Posted: 00:38:53 08/06/2016
"I guess I'll have to get used to not being the tall one in the group," I quipped with a laugh. I was 5' 9", and I felt pretty sure I was staying like that. "It could be worse; I could shrink down to the size of a fennec fox again." I looked over at Diasi, who seemed to be a little stressed out again. Maybe I should introduce Felis. "Uh, Diasi, this is our friend Felis. She's going- well, gone -through the same thing we are. Do you mind telling her about it, Felis? I don't want to have to be Exposition Man through this whole ordeal."
---
#84 Posted: 03:38:29 08/06/2016
"Lucky!" I giggled, patting the spot on the couch beside me in hopes that the people in the room still standing would take the hint, relax and have a seat. We were probably going to be discussing these matters for a while. "I hope I get taller when I transform..."
Was I even showing any signs? I tried to straighten in my spot, wondering if anyone around me would notice if I'd gotten taller. My hair was still black and red, of course, and I couldn't really check my eyes to tell if they were still brown. I still showed all the signs of being female. As much as I wanted to be someone new, I was pretty sure I could wait. I was a patient person...
---
#85 Posted: 03:54:20 08/06/2016
I grinned as I took a seat in my own private recliner. Yeah, I have a couch and a recliner. Deal with it. As I kicked back, I took a look at Shadmé. She seemed so enthusiastic about the potential of becoming a character, I almost wanted for her to, in spite of the negative light we'd put it in. Actually, now I think about it, there was something different about her. "Hey Shadmé, didn't your eyes used to be brown, or am I just being slow?" I wasn't exactly good at indentifying little details.

I cleared my throat as that weird tickle came back; I'm starting to think that it's more than just a random cough...
---
#86 Posted: 09:55:32 08/06/2016
Diasi smiled uneasily. When Shadmé patted the couch she jumped at how loud it seemed compared to earlier that day. She fidgeted uncomfortably as each and every noise normally inaudible to her was now magnified by her ears, filling the house and street with sound. "Is there anywhere quieter I can go?" she blurted, her hands over her fluffy ears.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#87 Posted: 18:05:43 08/06/2016
"Hmm... hold on a minute." I got up and walked to a closet on the other side of the room, and started rummaging through it as quietly as I could. There's gotta be something in here that can help... aha! I returned with a pair of earmuffs. "Try these on," I said, handing them to Diasi.
---
#88 Posted: 18:13:21 08/06/2016
Hi Miserable, let's go find others who are turning to these characters." said Jamiy. "Yeah." said Miserable
---
#89 Posted: 19:23:18 08/06/2016
"Thanks," Diasi said, taking the earmuffs and putting them on. She could still hear clearly, but it was normal human hearing. "I guess that I'll need to get used to that eventually..." She sighed. "I don't know what to do..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#90 Posted: 01:18:53 09/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I nodded, "Ok, I'll explain," I said, and then began what would be a kind of a long explaination,

"Ok, so from my side of this, I was playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, and I started to feel dizzy and get a massive headache. So, I went to go and get something to go and help my headache. Then, I noticed that my eyes turned a completely different color than the dark brown they used to be. Upon that happening I texted Evan, and the same thing was happening to him, except it was his hair changing. Ironically after that I noticed that my hair was getting shorter and lighter. So, we made plans that I would come over here and we'd discuss it, only to find out that when I got there, my hair had completely changed and I grew a few inches. We then came with the theory that we were turning into characters, I felt ill again, and then came out of the bathroom looking exactly like Nagito Komaeda. Bam, fictional characters in real life," I added, "I'm just worried about meeting up with any Danganronpa fans now," I joked.
---
#91 Posted: 01:33:49 09/06/2016
Jamiy and Miserable knocks on Diasi's door and and tells Diasi they're also transforming.
---
#92 Posted: 09:39:21 09/06/2016
Diasi laughed nervously. "I felt kind of similar after playing Fire Emblem Fates," she admitted. "If we need to be really specific it was Birthright. I think I might be turning into Selkie." A whirling train of though spun through her mind. "I wonder if I can turn into a fluffy furry fox?~" she chirped, before realizing what she said. "W-what?! I don't... What?!" Diasi put a hand to her head as her thoughts battled with thoughts she assumed to be Selkie's, causing a headache.

*Pokemon2 that's not where she is.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#93 Posted: 14:27:05 09/06/2016
((oh man this moved.))

Triston was satisfied with the response, he had been inside for quite some time, so he decided to go out. seeing where the two had gone, he made his way through. walking past the window he saw himself. he didnt even recognize himself he let out a deep "GAH!!" he still had the appearance of a young man, but, he looked different. his chin had squared his hair was shaved and red. "what- what the hell." his hand started to burn as a strange tattoo was ingrained in his skin he grunted with the pain. "what the hell do I do now?"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#94 Posted: 16:04:51 12/06/2016
//Is it too late to join :0
//Also sorry aboutvanishing I will be on more during the summer guys ffff
#95 Posted: 21:20:30 12/06/2016
"Yeah, my eyes are brown!" I answered Evan quickly. I grinned giddily before I could help it. Due to his wording, it seemed they were no longer their usual color. Did this mean I was changing, too? What color were they now? In order to find this out, I informed the group I was going to go investigate in front of the nearest mirror, then went off on my way.
I found one in a hallway, up on a wall. Since it wasn't too far away from the room we'd been in, I was able to listen to Felis' story while scrutinizing the mirror. I heard her explain the physical changes she'd been through as well as her sudden resemblance to a Danganronpa character. The transformation had hit her hard, and fast, but apparently seemed painless. Besides the discomfort I imagined Felicity must have felt changing genders, it definitely didn't seem too bad, after all.
A-ha! I saw the color change Evan had mentioned. My eyes had indeed changed, after all. If "pale brown" was a color that existed, that's indeed what they were now. They didn't quite look dark brown- maybe some toned-out version of blue? For simplicity's sake, I figured that now they could be considered hazel. Unfortunately, I could not think of any characters off the top of my head with hazel eyes. But I was sure I'd find out, sooner or later.
I returned to the room just in time to hear Diasi's piece. A Fates fan, like me? Sweet! "Selkie's not a bad character to be," I commented with a smile. "It would be so cool if you could transform like her!"
---
#96 Posted: 01:35:43 13/06/2016
"Y-yeah," Diasi murmured, trying to sort out her thoughts from the jumble that was her brain. "I like Selkie, I'm just... I just... I don't know, really. Her personality is just so... unlike mine..." She sighed and sat down. "I'm not sure what's going to happen to me..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#97 Posted: 04:25:22 15/06/2016
I wasn't too sure how to respond to Diasi's growing worries; My earmuffs solution seemed to helping somewhat, but even that was flimsy at best. Normally, I would've given one of my faux motivational (fauxtivational?) speeches, but something told me that wouldn't cut it. Shadmé seemed like she could reach her better than I ever could, they at least had one fandom in common. Come to think of it, that was the case with my usual social circle as a whole. Many of my friends had several common interests with each other, and I was just caught in the middle, an outsider looking in. Not much I can do about (or rather, not much I'm willing to do about it), so like a lot of things in life, it's something I'll just have to get used to.

My inane ramblings aside, as I sat at my recliner, pondering exactly what could be causing this... epidemic, let's call it, something on my side table caught my eye. It was a book with a worn, brown leather cover. Was that there earlier? Curious, I picked it up and began flipping through. Adorning the many pages were detailed illustrations of many creatures, but not just any creatures- dinosaurs, giant insects, mammals not seen since the ice ages, and other extinct fauna. Some were pretty well-known and easily recognizable, while others were animals that most people had probably never even heard of! Each illustration was accompanied by a brief description of the animal and notes on their behavior- odd, since many of these creatures had died out long before before humans had ever existed. I knew I hadn't made these; not only did I not have a notebook like this, but my drawings were nowhere near as good as these! I recognized those documents immediately.

They were Dino Dossiers.
---
#98 Posted: 23:19:16 18/06/2016
Diasi looked over at Evan, spotting him moving out of the corner of her eye. "What is that?" she asked, curious. Curiosity wasn't something she was overly familiar with, but it affected her now. She assumed it was because of Selkie's tendency to explore.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#99 Posted: 22:53:33 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((I HAVE RETURNED~!))

I blinked, soon seeing that Evan had found a pile of documents on one of the small side tables. Curiously looking over at him, I couldn't help but ask, "Those papers weren't there before by the looks of it, where'd they come from?" I asked, kind of investigating the situation. With my luck, this could turn out either really good or super bad...
---
#100 Posted: 04:33:17 22/06/2016
"I'm not sure," I said, flipping through the pages, a small smile slowly forming on my face. I'll just this now for the record: I freaking love dinosaurs. I don't think I ever grew out of that phase from when I was a kid, and it wasn't just dinosaurs I loved, either, but paleontology in general. A little dorky for someone my age? Perhaps, but I didn't really care. The subject of long extinct animals from millions upon billions of years ago was always fascinating to me, so you could probably guess that I'm a fan of things like Jurassic Park, Ice Age, the Walking with... series, and so many more. And it was that interest that lead to me purchasing ARK. I only found out about it two months after it was released in early access, so my reaction upon seeing the trailer for the first time was an understandable How the hell have I not heard about this before now!? Shut up and take my money!

Either way, both Felis and Diasi seemed curious about the notebook I had just discovered, so I gladly divulged the information. "These are called Dino Dossiers," I explained, a tone of undeniable enthusiasm on my voice. "They're sort of like notes on the various fauna that inhabits the mysterious island of ARK. Whenever you'd tame- or in some cases, kill -a certain creature for the first time, you'd unlock that creature's dossier." I looked back at a few of the prehistoric beasts adorning the pages. Not a lot of them were very accurate to their historic counterparts, but the game explains this as them being fictional subspecies of the real animals. For example, instead of Tyrannosaurus rex, they have Tyrannosaurus dominum. "They were written by a woman named Elimisha in the game's lore-" I paused as a sudden implication as to why I was suddenly in possession of this book came to mind. "Uh oh..." I said, my look of eagerness replaced by one of horror.
---
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me