Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Enter The Game (REBOOT)
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 19:32:33 29/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Nothing better than sitting down and playing your cherished video game. Although, this was not going to be any ordinary day at all. You sit down, get ready, Choose your character if that`s the game you play and start. No one's home but you......

You start to feel weird after a bit of playing the game. Until something extraordinary happens. You start to gain the powers of your character....And their personality as well....What's going on?!?

The main plot is that day by day, you slowly turn into the character. How will you put up with this? And who's behind this exactly..?

Please, No Mary/Gary sues or Power playing or God modding! No two people may play the same character as well. Any other basic RP rules I haven't mentioned also apply! I dont mind if a girl turns into a boy or vice versa

Name:
Character they are turning into:
Game:
Other?:

Name: Felicity
Appearance: Long brown hair, a bit short for her age, Wears a blue hooded sweater and black jeans.
Character they are turning into: Nagito Komaeda
http://vignette2.wikia.nocooki...=20150823023614
Game: Danganronpa 2
Other?: Nope
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#2 Posted: 22:47:19 29/05/2016
Name: Jamiy
Male
Appearance: Blue hair, short for 22 yr. old, blue shirt, red blur jeans
Transform: Falco
Game: Star Fox

Name: Miserable
Female
Black hair, black clothing
Transformation: Mangle
Game: FNAF 2
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#3 Posted: 02:08:55 30/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#4 Posted: 02:25:52 30/05/2016
[I was kinda hoping this would be a reboot of that Game Over RP you made a while back...]
[EDIT: Apparently I somehow missed the big REBOOT on the topic title somehow... smilie]

Name: Evan
Appearance: A tall, skinny, pale-skinned 19-year old. Grayish blue eyes, messy blonde hair, wears an orange t-shirt and shorts.
Character they are turning into: Helena
Game: ARK: Survival Evolved
Other?: Nothing I can think of

[I have another character in the making]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:18:35 18/11/2016 by Skyhunter
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#5 Posted: 06:10:37 30/05/2016
Name: Greeny
Appearance: 5'8", really pale, and kind of muscular with chin length blonde hair and greenish blue eyes. Generally wears a red shirt with shorts.
Character they are turning into: Tracer
Game: Overwatch
Other?: N/A
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#6 Posted: 16:22:09 30/05/2016
Name: Cal
Appearance: somewhat tall, kinda wide, dark brown hair and brown eyes
Character:Mercy
Gamesmilieverwatch
Other:N/A
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:24:59 30/05/2016 by sprocketrocket
#7 Posted: 16:46:26 30/05/2016 | Topic Creator
((All accepted, I'll start when I get a chance after school today smilie))
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#8 Posted: 17:37:19 30/05/2016
Name: Triston Lee
Appearance: Musciular, tall, facial scruff brown eyes
Character they are turning into: The Doomarine
Game: Doom from 2016
Other?: Pretty much super super freakin strong, really good with guns, and for some reason, the only gun he ever has to reload, is the double action shotgun. and is also incredibly fast for a human.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:40:02 30/05/2016 by jokerstix66
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#9 Posted: 02:38:21 05/06/2016
Name: Diasi
Appearance: short brown hair with green eyes, tall and slim
Character they are turning into: Selkie
Game: Fire Emblem (Fates if we being specific)
Other: I just figured I'd include her normal personality (as in not Selkie's) so she's shy, quiet, and soft-spoken. Rarely speaks at all. Extremely terrified of heights, so much so she panics and seizes up when standing on anything at all taller than her.

It's been awhile since I did an RP. I hope I'm still okay at it.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#10 Posted: 02:44:15 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Accepted!))

I groaned, and held a hand to my head, I felt dizzy and sick. Shutting my laptop and putting it down on the floor, I led down on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. I just hoped that this was a small headache that would go away after a while, I didnt know how far from the truth I was. So, for now, I stayed on the couch like a lazy a$$ and just hoped for the best. What I didnt know was that my eye color was slowly starting to change to more of a greenish grey, and my voice wouldn't be there IF I tried to speak...
---
#11 Posted: 02:52:52 05/06/2016
Diasi sighed as her 3DS ran out of battery. So much for that. She lay in her bed, drumming her fingers absent-mindedly on the bedpost. She felt a strange rush of energy all of a sudden. She shook her head to clear the dizziness that set in, hoping it would pass. No such luck.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#12 Posted: 03:52:05 05/06/2016
I felt a strange, nauseating dizziness wash over my body as I sat at my computer desk, staring at my monitor. I groaned; it was only the second week of summer, and I was already feeling sick. Great. I tried to play a little longer, but eventually the headache and queasiness became too much to handle, and I had to get off the computer. It was probably just as well that I took a break at that time; the server was going through a massive lag spike. Clutching my throbbing head, I slowly stumbled into the bathroom and took a couple of aspirin tablets, and then collapsed face-first onto my bed, hoping that it was just a random bit of dizziness that wouldn't last long.

Boy was I wrong...
---
#13 Posted: 04:22:39 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Here's the wiki page for Nagito since I forgot to post that smilie
http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Nagito_Komaeda ))

Having enough of my headache, I slowly got up to go and find the bottle of Tylenol and take one of the pills to try and soothe my headache. Rummaging through the messy cabinet in the bathroom I soon found a bottle. Opening the plastic container I found that there had been one pill left.

I guess I'm lucky

After taking that last pill to help defeat the nasty headache I had, I looked at the mirror for a split second.

my eyes were...greenish?

I blinked, and just, stared at my reflection for a while, I know for sure I hadn't forgotten contacts in, because, well, I didnt have that color....
---
#14 Posted: 04:30:55 05/06/2016
Diasi gasped as her headache spiked, curling up into a vulnerable ball. She fumbled around for anything that might help with one hand, the other still held to her forehead. She fell forward out of dizziness, crying out in surprise when a lock of her hair fell to the ground in a visible spot. Last I checked, my hair wasn't blonde, she thought. Come to think of it... it wasn't quite this long either.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#15 Posted: 08:15:28 05/06/2016
Triston was sitting at his computer, playing like a mad man, but his eyes were getting heavy, and he started to feel ill. his head started to pound. he stopped playing and looked at his hand as he layed his head into them. looking into darkness to relieve his headache, he got up and took his hands off his face. walking to the kitchen he grabbed the tylenol and took a few. it just got worse, soon it was is vertigo had taken him. he stumbled to his bad and layed down and without even a thought he fell asleep, when he awoke, he didnt know what to think, his headache was still there so he went back to the kitchen. took more pills. and went to the bathroom as he passed he looked into the mirror. He looked different, a little leaners, as if he had lost a layer of fat, his muscles seemed a little bigger.
"what in the hell" he mouthed to himself. as he looked in confusion.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#16 Posted: 12:40:22 05/06/2016
Cal was playing Overwatch as he usually does but he start to feel strange so, he went to the bathroom to wash his face and to his surprise he had a few strands of white hair, " What the heck! " I assumed it was just my imagination and lied down on the couch.

I didn't know how wrong I was.
---
#17 Posted: 12:53:38 05/06/2016
Jamiy was playing Star Fox as he always does but he feels birdy and starts growing feathers, and a beak he found put he became Falco.

Miserable was playing FNAF 2 as she sometimes does but when she got off she found she was walking on 3 legs, she got a second head, became more robotic, color changing, and she found out she became Mangle.
---
#18 Posted: 15:13:33 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Pokemon2, please do not make the transformations so quick....))

((Also, Sky, do you mind if our characters know eachother? I need someone for my character to text out of boredom smilie))
---
#19 Posted: 16:04:01 05/06/2016
[Sure thing. I was probably gonna do that anyway smilie]
[Also, since there's no visual record of what Elimisha actually looks like, I'll just use this as a reference.]

I grimaced as I rose up after a short nap, almost tipping back over onto my bed. Getting some rest had helped, but I still felt a tad woozy. And I still felt queasy. I just wanted to crawl back into bed, but at this point, I doubted that would solve anything. I had to do something. Groaning at having to get up from my nice, soft bed, I lurched my way to the bathroom again, pushing myself with the hope that this feeling would go away after too long. After I turned on the sink and splashed some cold water on my face, I shook my head and looked up at the mirror. What I saw made me do a double-take. Was my hair always brown?

I blinked a few times, thinking I was just seeing things. My hair had somehow turned from blonde to a much darker brown, and was a fair bit longer, at that. Was this real? In disbelief, I ran my fingers through it, and that search confirmed that yes, my hair had somehow changed. Strange... I think I would've remembered dying my hair brown before I fell asleep, but even that didn't make sense; I was the only one in the house, and I had grown rather attached to my golden locks. And how the heck could my hair have gotten that much longer in the span of... fifteen minutes? I wasn't sure how long I was out, but I certainly wasn't long enough for my hair to grow like that. The last thing I remember doing before laying down was playing ARK...

What's going on?
---
#20 Posted: 16:43:50 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"...I must be seeing things..." I muttered, before thinking about maybe talking to someone to get my mind off of things. I walked out of the bathroom, the headache not as severe as it was before, and searched for my IPhone, that had a slightly scratched up Markiplier phone case on it. Picking it up I decided to go and text my good buddy Evan. We were in the same neighborhood, and knew eachother well.

"Heyo, 'sup?" I texted him, and then sent another message after that.
"Y'know, I thought I was going crazy earlier, I swear I saw my eyes were green in the mirror, weird huh? Though that was just probably me being weird smilie " I then texted, taking this whole situation a little too lightheartedly.

What I didnt realize at the moment was that the ends of my hair were slowly turning lighter, and shorter too to that fact.
---
#21 Posted: 17:28:25 05/06/2016
I just shook my head; maybe I was having some sort of fever dream? That was the only explanation I could think of. Yeah, I must be dreaming. That's got to be it. I took some comfort in that conclusion with a sigh of relief, as I wandered into my dream living room to watch some TV. Sure, that's a bit of a mundane thing to do in the dream world, but hey, maybe someone would come out of the TV and give me something to do. As I absentmindedly flipped through the channels, not really paying attention to what was playing, I heard my phone buzz on the side table. I picked it up, brushing my new hair out of my face, and saw that I had a text from my good friend Felicity, Felis for short. Her text mentioned something about seeing her eyes turn green. I just smirked, figuring that that was something that would seem normal to hear in a dream, and just for fun, I texted the dream Felis back:

Heh, that is kinda weird. I just woke up to find that my hair turned brown. This is a pretty weird dream I'm having, right?

With the text sent, I got up to go get a drink from the fridge.
---
#22 Posted: 17:33:09 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I read his text, dream? What the hell is going on? I shook my head, no, this can't be a dream, first of all, you wouldn't be able to read in a dream, that's Dreaming Facts 101. Same with time, you cant read the time in dreams.

"Uh..I really don't think this is a dream...Mind If I stop by? Something really weird is going on..." I texted him.

As I was waiting for a response I had started to notice how my hair was starting to get shorter, and freaked out a little. Grabbing a hooded sweater, I put it on, and kept the hood up. I saw a bit of white-ish hair fall down in my face, not good.
---
#23 Posted: 18:46:25 05/06/2016
Jamiy turned on a Adele song on his iPhone 6S and he was singing along to Hello and he was dancing to it as well.

Miserable felt very miserable because she had no friends and she felt like she should stay a loner and starts crying.

OOC: That is why Miserable has the name.
---
#24 Posted: 19:06:13 05/06/2016
As I returned to my couch with a can of Mountain Dew in my hand, I took another glance at my phone. Felis had texted back, in denial that this was a dream. Well that shoots my theory down, because in a lot of my dreams, the second the characters became self-aware, I woke up. And seeing how that wasn't the case, well you can probably put the pieces together yourself. But if this isn't a dream, then how was I suddenly a brunette? Indeed, something really weird is going on... I texted back:

What? Well that's bizarre... yeah, sure, come on over.
---
#25 Posted: 19:10:28 05/06/2016
I get hungry so I get some food, after finishing I go back to the bathroom and now all my hair is white!
"Something is up" I return to the couch and watch some tv.

((Mind if I text with you guys too, also are there plans for all of us to meet up eventually or just live our seperate lives?))
---
#26 Posted: 19:22:16 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((There are plans for us to eventually meet up, your character can know mine if you like!))

"Ok, Got it! I'm heading over now,"

Stuffing my phone in my pocket, I soon put my shoes on and headed out the door, towards Evan's house. Luckily it wasn't that far of a walk, and people wouldn't get a chance to question me about the shady look with the hood up. I got there as quickly as I could, and rang the doorbell, one thing that I hadn't noticed was my height, I was getting taller.

Unknowing to me, the fact that I was turning into a character, I was gonna go through a major height change. How tall exactly?
Well, I'm 5' 1", and Nagito? He's 5' 11". That's a lot of change there. At the current moment, I probably grew at least a inch and a half taller.
---
#27 Posted: 19:29:17 05/06/2016
(( ok thanks!))
I text Felicity "Have you noticed anything kind of weird happening lately?" I then lay down waiting for a response.
---
#28 Posted: 19:34:52 05/06/2016
As I answered the door, I noticed that Felis looked a bit different; along with the green eyes she mentioned, her hair had lightened into a whitish color, and she seemed a little taller than I remembered. "Uh, hey Felis," I greeted her, pushing my hair out of my face again. "Come on in."
---
#29 Posted: 19:40:43 05/06/2016
Triston showered and got dressed looking at his phone he was at a loss for what to do, he had to wear a belt much tighter than normal, "I know I work out sometimes, but I this is just wierd..." he looked at his phone and shook his head. "Im not going to bother anyone with this right now I need some time to think." he put on some music, "ehhh feeling dropkick murphies today." he went to his basement where his weights were, and started his daily exercises, the weights, felt much lighter today, it was strange, almost dream like.

((uh, I dont have any direction for this character to go for now, mind chipping me in on this whole know each other deal?))
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:43:16 05/06/2016 by jokerstix66
#30 Posted: 21:28:01 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I smiled upon seeing him, but blinked as I saw that his hair color had changed drastically, "Woah, your hair," I added, "Tha's a major change, what happened?" I then asked, the color and length had changed. "Eheh, but then again, mine's no better..." I said, and took down my hood and took off my shoes as I came in. "Sooo, you have any idea what the hell is going on?" I asked him, and soon heard my phone buzz. Taking it out of my pocket,another friend of mine had texted me..

Perhaps...What kind of weird?
---
#31 Posted: 21:31:02 05/06/2016
Miserable was listening to "Faded" by Alan Walker right after she played FNAF 2 but before she recognized her second head.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:31:45 05/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#32 Posted: 22:07:14 05/06/2016
When Triston was done he gave himself a little slap, Definitely not a dream. but something isnt right, he used to be in a decent shape, but was still quite chubby, now, well now he could barely be considered any kind of hefty. he looked to his phone and went onto facebook. "hey, anyone notice anything wierd, I had a headache and some bad nausia last night, I wake up this morning and... well its something you guys would have to see to believe." he sent a picture with himself in it. although the expression he wore was not of joy, but concern, if any normal person had lost that much body fat that fast, they would have been very, and irrevocably dead.
---
#33 Posted: 22:16:27 05/06/2016
I nodded, slightly embarrassed with my new hairstyle now that I knew it was for real. "I wish I did knew," I replied, absentmindedly twirling a strand of hair with my finger. "All I know is that I was playing one of my games- it's called ARK: Survival Evolved -then I started feeling really sick and dizzy out of nowhere, so I took a nap, and my hair was like this when I woke up."
---
#34 Posted: 22:42:49 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I blinked, "That's weird..." I said, "I was playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and then I started to get the same symptoms..." I added, and blinked. "W-Wait a second...This might be one of my crazy dumb ideas, but...Could we be...Turning into the characters from said games...?" I asked, "Here, look at this guy and then look at me," I said, showing Evan the homescreen on my phone, it was a picture of Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa, a guy that I have cosplayed as before. "...See the resemblance...?"
---
#35 Posted: 23:15:50 05/06/2016
"Why do I have feathers?" said Jamiy
---
#36 Posted: 23:16:37 05/06/2016
I glanced back and forth between the image on Felis's phone and Felis herself a few times. Mouth agape, I slowly nodded; they did look strikingly similar to each other. "I think you might be on to something, Felis," I commented. "Though if that's the case, I'm not sure who I'd be turning into. ARK doesn't exactly have characters- well, it does in the lore, but it's one of those games where you make your own character to play as. And I know for fact that my character didn't have hair like this." I held some of "my" hair. "Do you think this might be happening to anyone else?"
---
#37 Posted: 23:19:17 05/06/2016
"Is this normal?" Jamiy posted onto Instagram.

"Do I have a second head?" Miserable posted onto Instagram.
---
#38 Posted: 23:22:29 05/06/2016
I took a picture of myself now with blue eyes and white hair longer than I typically have it and send it to Felecity "Seriously though is anything like this happening to you?!?!"
---
#39 Posted: 23:28:16 05/06/2016
"It's happening to us." said Jamiy and Miserable.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#40 Posted: 00:12:10 06/06/2016
OoC: I remember this! <3 One time I was Lucario, the other time, I was Dark Pit!
You know what I think we should reboot in the future? That Smash Bros one where the characters came into the real world. With SSB4, there are tons of possibilities! (But first, I need to get more active, lol...)
@FuryBeam asdfkwna You're back! smilie And you play Fire Emblem: Fates! That's so cool!

Name: Shadmé
Appearance: Shadmé is a short young teenager with dyed black-and-red hair. Her eyes are dark brown. Her favorite clothes are a simple red t-shirt and black pants.
Character they are turning into: Noire
Game: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Other?: Will be RPed in first person. Beware of talismans! :0
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#41 Posted: 00:41:53 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: HAI SHADMEEEEEE
And yes, that would be amazing :0
Accepted!

I frowned, "I-If that's right...Oh god, I'm gonna turn into a guy," I said, and froze a little, my voice sounded a bit different at the end of that, I didnt know what to think of that. "Maybe there's some sort of basic character conce-" I was cut off by my voice sounding very different. "What the hell happened to my voice?!"
---
#42 Posted: 00:55:39 06/06/2016
I text Felicity again "seriously please reply! If what I think is happening is happening I'm gonna be a girl!!!"
---
#43 Posted: 00:58:41 06/06/2016
"I feel robotic and really withered up." said Miserable.

"I have a beak, blue feathers and a Star Fox jacket." said Jamiy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:56 06/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#44 Posted: 01:25:35 06/06/2016
[Actually, now that you mention it, I was thinking of doing an RP where a bunch of fictional characters leaked into the real world.]

I gulped. "Well... sucks for you, I guess," I mumbled. I really didn't know how to respond to something like that. I mean, Felis had played a character that had gone from female to male in many an RP, but I never would've expected it to happen in real life! Her sudden voice change didn't help matters either. "Looks like it's already happening..." I said as unhelpfully as I could. I coughed; there was a weird tickle in my throat...
---
#45 Posted: 01:34:51 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((It'd be cool to have characters from multiple universes though, not just smash bros smilie ))

"Oh god oh god what am I gonna do..." I asked, putting a hand to my forehead, "If we're turning into characters...Where are we gonna go? I mean, if I completely turn into Nagito, no one's gonna know me as me for sure. Plus I am NOT in the mood for dealing with fans, he's so popular in the fandom it's crazy..." I said and then my eyes widened, "....That's the least of my worries...N-Nagito has...Oh god no, I-I-I dont wanna die that soon.." I said, just kind of completely scarred, "I-I need to sit down for a bit..." I then added, not being able to say exactly what he had because it just hurt me too much that I would most likely retain the same diseases that Nagito has.

What does he have?

...Nagito has Dementia and Lymphoma, and it was stated that he only had a year and a half to live.
---
#46 Posted: 01:58:17 06/06/2016
[Look for it under the name "Beyond the Fourth Wall"]

Die!? That was one of the last things I wanted to hear! The idea, let alone the possibility that one of my friends could die so quickly was certainly enough to put me into Panic Mode. Well, near-Panic Mode at least. Alright, Evan, don't panic. Panic is the enemy. You are strong. Through your strength you shall overcome! With a deep, shaky breath, I put on a voice of faux courage and sat by the panicking Felis in an effort to comfort her. "Alright Felis, just try to calm down. We can get through this together. Think of all the things we've conquered. The Avatar Misshap, the OC Catastrophe, Creator's Quest, and anything else I might be forgetting. All those times where things looked hopeless, and it all turned out alright in the end. As long as we stick together, we can solve this problem." I gulped again. "I give you my word." I coughed again- this tickle in my throat seemed to be getting worse...
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#47 Posted: 03:35:09 06/06/2016
OoC: Haha, thanks Prex! :3 And yeah, you're right! You could do Danganronpa and Undertale, I could bring in Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem... so many possibilities!
Did you actually start it up, Skyhunter? :0 I don't see anything there yet, but if you do I will join!

I hummed the familiar Fire Emblem: Awakening map theme to myself as I carefully picked out the move of each of my units. Fire Emblem was a game series I'd grown quite attached to lately, and on days where I wasn't working on writing my stories for the people of the Internet, I seemed to find myself playing said game on my 3DS. Currently, I was training all the children characters and gleefully destroying all the Risen characters in sight with them. I had ingeniously planned out everything about this fight, from the kids' inheritance to the weapons to every little step they took on the field. Perhaps Fire Emblem: Awakening was too easy of a game, in that regard. But I wholeheartedly enjoyed training each of the little people of the army to their fullest potential.
Currently, Owain and Noire, two of the children, were paired together and picking off each enemy with a combined Silver Sword and Killer Bow attack. Noire shouted her critical hit quote- "BLOOD AND THUNDER!"- which I happily repeated back. Don't ask, I'm weird.
I was distracted from the carnage by something gleaming on my bedside table. I blinked as I tried to identify it. Had I put it there? Enemy Phase flashed up on the screen, so I let the game play itself while I crawled across my bed to investigate the object.
It was a pendant.
I had no clue what such an object would be doing on my table, but it was easily excused. Perhaps it's my mom's, and one of our cats carried it down, and someone just put it here thinking it was mine. I picked it up to take a closer look.
The moment I picked it up, it was as if something had changed. I couldn't tell how, but I felt different than before. The pendant had a chain, so I looped it around my neck like a necklace. Even though I rarely wore jewelry, I really didn't want to let this pendant go, for some reason. Settling back onto the bed, I cast an idle look at my 3DS.
A Risen had just taken out Noire.
I felt heat rise to the surface of my skin in unbridled anger. My strategies always went to plan! I rarely lost any members of my team. Curse this Risen for screwing up everything and slaying one of my favorite characters! I furiously pressed the power button and slammed the 3DS shut. Leaping out of my bed, I grabbed my phone and stormed out the door. Something would have to pay for this...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#48 Posted: 13:20:58 06/06/2016
"well dang..." Triston locked his door and sat on his couch, trying to rationalize what had happened. he started listing off what he knew, i am different from yesterday, im stronger, im not dead... I think. I dont know if this is bad, but it certainly isnt normal.
---
#49 Posted: 19:14:36 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I nodded slowly, though my eyes still containing the look of pure trauma. "I-I know...But, N-Nagito has a type of c-cancer...And Dementia..." I said, "I'm just hoping that that DOESN'T carry over, that we only gain the appearance of these characters... I-I really don't want that to happen.. Plus, If I start acting like him, Nagito's dangerous..." I said, looking at my friend, "But you're right, I shouldn't give up on hope..." I added. "Th-Thank you though, I really appreciate it," I said, giving him a small smile.
---
#50 Posted: 19:50:52 06/06/2016
I returned a tentative smile. With any luck, Felis wouldn't contract Nagito's diseases. "Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing happens," I say, unaware that my eyes had suddenly taken on a green color. Kind of like how Felis did now that I think of it.
---
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me