Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Any one find it odd...
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#1 Posted: 02:29:58 28/05/2016 | Topic Creator
That not only are light and dark element skylanders are not in the game, but that there elements are not referenced at all. I mean even the kaos element is present (is pictured on his island). But its like light and dark don't even exist in this game.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 02:31:38 28/05/2016
It was probably done to streamline the development process a little. Light and Dark will probably come in an expansion later on down the line once the game has been out for a while
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#3 Posted: 03:12:45 28/05/2016
Yeah, I would hope they would be included later.

Also, would need 3 skylanders for such a zone which would mean every character ever created vs making a choice of the best ones. Maybe if dark/light get new representatives in Skylanders 6, they would be more sport for choice.

Dark and light seem the easiest way to introduce new characters. They would have trouble finding enough villains to fill up the element though, but they do have some they can use.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#4 Posted: 11:10:33 28/05/2016
They're not there but it's definately not ignored. Knight Mare's sword can be seen in Tree Wrecked. I just hope there is an expansion before this gets forgotten like most mobile games :c
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me