Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Element Lore Theory! [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 19:37:41 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
So I've been working on this awhile now and I thought I'd share it with the world (or just the forum lol). It ties in to my eventual comic series I'm planning on doing about an AU world of a mix of both the Original series and tLoS series.

So, originally the only element that existed in the world was spirit, and that was the natural element of the purple dragons (there is a big story with these dude but that's another story). Eventually, the spirit element got unstable and split itself apart to create the elements of ice and electricity. These two elements are complete opposites; ice is cold, calm, and still, while electricity is hot, erratic, and dynamic. And the four other elements (fire, earth, water, air) would come from the two elements when they eventually became too unstable and split apart as well.
All the elements are wieldable by their respective dragon species. The only element that is no longer around is spirit because there is no species today that is capable of wielding it, or so they think ....... ;P

[User Posted Image]

If you haven't noticed, I've based the element symbols off their alchemical ones!

They can be represented in terms of moist (water, air, ice), dry (earth, fire, electricity), cool (water, earth, ice), and warm (air, fire, electricity). Ice and electricity are basically the most extreme of the elements.

[User Posted Image]

The cool elements are all represented on the downward triangle, with ice being at the bottom because it is the coldest, and the warm elements are all represented on the upward triangle, with electricity being at the top because it it the hottest.
And it terms of moist and dry, you can just split the chart in half diagonally!

As you have noticed, there is also space and time. There are no dragons that wield these as they are not exactly elements, most forces of the universe.
BUT, this is where the Chronicler (haha, I guess he is the guardian of time) and his opposite, the Navigator (who is the guardian of space) come in! But again, I think that is a story for another time.

I'll probably edit this some times to expand and flesh out more ideas, but this is it for now. Hope you guys like it!
What do you all think? c:
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me