Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Club Nintendo Super Famicom Classic Controller? Why does Japan hate us : I
Page 1 of 1
Club Nintendo Super Famicom Classic Controller? Why does Japan hate us : I [CLOSED]
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#1 Posted: 18:42:44 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I bought this recently on Ebay, the official version, not the bad 3rd party version.

But i heard it was not ment outside Japan, which i guess would be true since this was given as a gift to members of Nintendo or something. But... am i a criminal if i plan to use this?. Because i so want to game the bleep out of Mega Man X2 with this controller!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcYe93wBk7A
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.eng...famicon-wii.jpg
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#2 Posted: 21:59:27 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Well its either way their fault for not selling it officially it. But sometimes the copyright law can be pretty stupid smilie.

So i guess this is the case where i could sorta use that argument.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#3 Posted: 22:11:51 26/05/2016
There is nothing illegal about importing a controller from Japan. It has absolutely nothing to do with copywrights. The only issue is a potential compatability one where it might not work with a non-Japanese system. But I have absolutely no reason to believe a controller wouldn't be universal between regions.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#4 Posted: 01:18:05 27/05/2016
Quote: Bimle
Well its either way their fault for not selling it officially it. But sometimes the copyright law can be pretty stupid smilie.

So i guess this is the case where i could sorta use that argument.

Owning a product shouldn't go against copyright laws?
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me