darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > thrilliped+vehicle and trigger happy+vehicle unlock
Page 1 of 1
thrilliped+vehicle and trigger happy+vehicle unlock
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#1 Posted: 08:24:56 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
what does thrilliped+vehicle and trigger happy+vehicle unlock in the game. is it something special that will be unlocked in the academy or other places in the game. are there soul gems you cant get or other areas you cant play etc. just wondering how much you will be missing if you dont have these... the trophy in the trigger happy racing pack, is obvious that it will unlock a racing track so that i know about.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#2 Posted: 11:32:41 26/05/2016
A supercharger + his vehicle unlocks the "supercharged challenge":

- Thrillipede + Buzz Wing unlocks "Bug rescue" mission, which is basically going through calamity canyon collecting bugs

- DD Trigger happy + Gold rusher unlocks "crazy on fireworks" mission: Haven't played this one

Apart from these, there is an elemental vehicle gate for each two vehicles of the same element which gives you access to small mission.

TBH, you won't miss anything important if you already own a land, sea and sky vehicle. You really don't need two vehicles per terrain, since the supercharged missions are incredibly similar to already avalaible tracks throguh the game and side modes, while the elemental gates are just small quests.

The vehicle themselves, are not very different one from another apart from their designs, so is not worth neither from a gameplay point of view.

The trophies unlock a few new tracks per terrain, new racing modes and the possibility as driving as the villains and their vehicles. In this context the trohpies may be a litte more worth it, but not enough to buy the whole pack just to get them. I may get the land trophy loose on ebay, but that's all.

My two cents.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 11:38:33 26/05/2016 by angelg
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 13:04:03 26/05/2016
I think it was also confirmed that the three trophies also unlock the Supercharged Challenges related to the characters they are packed with.

So, for example, if you own Trigger Happy and Gold Rusher but not the Land Trophy you cannot access their challenge, because it takes place in a racing track unlocked only by that item.

Double paywall, basically.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:04:53 26/05/2016 by Drek95
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#4 Posted: 14:20:05 26/05/2016
Quote: Drek95
I think it was also confirmed that the three trophies also unlock the Supercharged Challenges related to the characters they are packed with.

So, for example, if you own Trigger Happy and Gold Rusher but not the Land Trophy you cannot access their challenge, because it takes place in a racing track unlocked only by that item.

Nooe. I bought all but the sky trophy second hand so I didn't need to get TH, GG, or their vehicles, and I can still play the tracks and everything just fine.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#5 Posted: 14:32:05 26/05/2016
People tested Power Blue Triggs combo without the land trophy and his challenge was unavaliable.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6 Posted: 15:08:54 26/05/2016
Quote: GinjaNinja
Quote: Drek95

Nooe. I bought all but the sky trophy second hand so I didn't need to get TH, GG, or their vehicles, and I can still play the tracks and everything just fine.

What I meant is that you couldn't play Double Dare Trigger Happy's challenge without the Land Trophy figure: of course you can use all the characters you want if the tracks are unlocked but the opposite is apparently impossible.

Might just be a Power Blue only problem though.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#7 Posted: 17:28:16 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
thanks for the information...

also is there a trophy on the ps3/ps4 for collecting all figures/vehicles or a star at the ingame collector screen?..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:28:51 26/05/2016 by CountMoneyBone
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#8 Posted: 18:10:11 26/05/2016
No, there are no ps3/ps4 trophies linked to collecting all figures or vehicles. You can plat the game with only one figure if you wish.

Keep in mind, though, that one of the trophies is to get 12 golden emblems out of the 16 in total (emblems are well...emblems that are awarded to he player for long term achivements like collecting 72 vehicle mods, reaching 70 portal master rank, etc). Assuming you are only using one vehicle and not buying the sea/land/sky trophies, you won't be able to collect 4 of the emblems, which means you won't be allowed to miss any of the other 12 ones in order to get the ps3/ps4 trophy. I'm saying this, because some of the emblems involves online playing with other players, so be sure you are able to do so in your goal is to plat the game.

I had a bit of diffiuclty to find people to co op since only users on your friend's list can do so. I tried adding users from this community but most of them ignored my friend request (*cough, cough) and people tend to prefer to do online racing rather than cooperating in the storyline. You should try becomig a member of the skylanders groups in playstation network, that worked for me.

Hopefully there'll be cross online play for sky6 and I'll beat their a**** next time smilie
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:17:03 26/05/2016 by angelg
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me