Page 1 of 1
Top 5 Soundtracks?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 10:30:35 25/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I didn't exactly know where to put this, but what are your top 5 soundtracks from all the games altogether?

1. Prologue from Skylanders Superchargers. My favorite theme of all time. It has a really good beat to it and I love it!

2. Dragon's Peak Main Theme from Skylanders Spyro's Adventure. Whenever i listen to this theme it brings back many memories and how much I want this level back. It's like a combination of Quicksilver Vault and Arkeyan Armory!

3. Final Kaos battle theme from Superchargers. This has GOT to be the BEST Kaos theme thus far. The music is really upbeat and really nice to hear when you DESTROY Kaos!

4. Tech Vehicle Zone from Superchargers. This is the best Tech Gate theme this far in my opinion. It's got a good beat, fast and really enjoyable.

5. The second Evilized Whiskers Battle from Swap Force. This one and the first Whiskers Battle were really close. Swap Force had some of the bets music of all the games together, but a lot of them that sounded similar to eachother, but this was stands out for me and is one of my favorites no matter what. Good beat, and gets higher pitched throughout it and thats what makes it AWESOME!

That's my list. What's yours?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 15:15:25 25/05/2016
Music Thread on Toys and Merch, where I had this question up? I have a list there but it's kinda difficult to copy and paste here :c

It's songs, not soundtracks. The soundtrack usually refers to the entire game, iirc, could be just internet terms.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3 Posted: 00:13:55 31/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Whoops! Thanks for letting me know in the future. smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me