Page 1 of 1
SuperChargers Help
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1 Posted: 00:29:45 24/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Hey, so I'm just now getting back to finishing up SSC since we're on the brink of a new reveal, and there were a couple things I couldn't figure out how to complete.

First off, how do I get my final hat? The hat store isn't selling hats anymore, the presents just give me gold, and the Wishing Well just gives me Gold, EXP, or Stardust.

Second, what is the 60th Legendary Treasure? I have all my Magic Items loaded in and again, the presents are just giving me gold.

I'd really appreciate the help.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 00:31:29 24/05/2016
Quests and random boxes were the only way I got my final hats. It'll take a LOT of quests if RNG doesn't favor you, and I just started opening boxes out of frustation and got the 256th one.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 00:33:27 24/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Quests and random boxes were the only way I got my final hats. It'll take a LOT of quests if RNG doesn't favor you, and I just started opening boxes out of frustation and got the 256th one.

What kind of quests?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#4 Posted: 00:46:30 24/05/2016
Daily Quests, unlocked after you beat the game. Hugo and Tessa,though I wouldn't bother with Hugo since he makes you do the vehicle zones over and over.
---
#5 Posted: 00:49:05 24/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Daily Quests, unlocked after you beat the game. Hugo and Tessa,though I wouldn't bother with Hugo since he makes you do the vehicle zones over and over.

That's awful.

Oh well. What about the Legendary Treasure? Same thing?
---
#6 Posted: 01:47:31 24/05/2016
I'm not sure, I'd check a full guide and see decoration by decoration. Haven't seen one in months and I don't have magic items anymore so dunno.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me