Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > ♛ Total Drama Skyland! [Private] ♛
First | Previous | Page 23 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34
♛ Total Drama Skyland! [Private] ♛
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1101 Posted: 02:30:08 14/07/2016
smilie
*Decided to follow smilie* What is wrong with you? Do you really hate him enough to go to the lengths you've gone to so far? You do realize there are rules against what you are doing, right? I know you have differences, but you really need to show some control.
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#1102 Posted: 02:33:56 14/07/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Luminous
(Day 8: Tour of Talents)

*levitates down between the cabins*HELLO, CONTESTANTS! WAKE UP! This is what happens when I lose my Traptanium shards, MLG airhorn, and megaphone. *sigh* Silly me. Hey, everybody! I hope you slept well, because this challenge will be quite the renaissance, heh heh! Go eat your meal, then I will elaborate.

~55 Minutes Later~

Well, well, well, finally! My interns and I fixed up a little stage on the once-was battlefield of last challenge. Why? Because, now your talents rather than talons will take a role in this challenge! We are having the most basic thing any reality TV show could have - a talent show! I’m sure you will all enjoy this challenge, for it will really be simple since I am your critic! *evil laugh*You can basically perform any talent that you wish, but please keep it appropriate, since we are stuck on a PG-13 lock. *sigh*Your talents will be rated on a number scale, and your points will contribute to your team’s total. Well, you have 4 hours to prepare your performance. These will be individual, so it’s really all your choice, so express yo-self! Well, I shall head back to my cabin to sacrifi- uh, I mean, touch myself, so you guys get to rough drafting! The timer has started, so haaave fuuuuuun! *levitates away awkwardly*

OOC: You are now preparing your solo performances. Feel free to share ideas with your team, though.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:15:19 18/07/2016 by Swap Force Fan
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1103 Posted: 04:28:12 14/07/2016
Sonic Boom woke up rather suddenly, remembering that finally, she got to spend some time with Dark. She didn't enjoy herself as much as she had hoped for, but she wasn't going to tell him anything. She just prepared herself for the next challenge, thinking on what could work well with a talent show.

Sunburn was also getting ready, thou a bit disappointed since he expected a challenge full of danger and action like the last. But who said you can't have that in a talent show? He pondered very hard on what to do...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#1104 Posted: 05:39:31 14/07/2016
smilie

~I'm gonna sing Faded by Alan Walker~
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#1105 Posted: 05:57:49 14/07/2016
Echo knocking Dark Spyro's door."I heard that music"she said."I trying play pokemon sliver,smilie" smilie
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#1106 Posted: 05:59:59 14/07/2016
smilie *opens the door* Hey Echo.
---
#1107 Posted: 06:24:39 14/07/2016
"your stomach already growl, smilie"Echo said."hello"
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#1108 Posted: 06:26:54 14/07/2016
smilie I don't really like the taste of the food here.
---
#1109 Posted: 08:25:23 14/07/2016
" about co op"Echo said. smilie
---
#1110 Posted: 08:28:17 14/07/2016
"Okay" said smilie thinking about what his performance is gonna be and try to do better than the rap one.
---
#1111 Posted: 11:04:50 14/07/2016
smilie
Ugh, a Talent Show?

What do I look like, a balerina? I have TWO talents: my strength and my ability to summon spectral animals. I don't do talent shows.
#1112 Posted: 11:06:58 14/07/2016
smilie

I plan to sing Faded by Alan Walker and play the song on my guitar
---
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#1113 Posted: 14:06:28 14/07/2016
smilie Zoo, if we lose, I know JUST who to vote off. Anyways. I wanna beat the record of beating Super Mario World blindfolded to prove myself. Except, no deaths or I start over and the clock restarts, I have to use the shortest routes, you guys will have to guide me, like it or not.

Meanwhile...

smilie Hmm... I know! Let's sing a popular song we're all familiar with. Maybe, Wrecking Ball?
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1114 Posted: 14:20:09 14/07/2016
smilie By Eon, NO. I am not singing that song. I'm doing my own thing. And it will be so great, it will blow your literal socks off.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1115 Posted: 14:47:43 14/07/2016
smilie I'm not singing that song, I don't like Miley's music. I'll do my own thing and It'll blow your minds.
---
#1116 Posted: 15:08:41 14/07/2016
smilie Ok. Then I'll just juggle 10 souls. *starts juggling souls he has*
---
#1117 Posted: 15:16:14 14/07/2016
smilie I already know what song I'll sing.
---
#1118 Posted: 15:45:30 14/07/2016
smilie
Too bad you'd probably be throwing your vote away. At the same time, I know who to vote off if we lose. ...And yet, I wonder if I'd be throwing my vote away too. I don't know, are either of us really that much in danger of getting kicked out? Who's our strongest players? ...Nevermind. I was planning on juggling boulders and my clubs. I also want to do tricks too. I was planning on using... well, I don't think I should disclose that kind of thing.
#1119 Posted: 14:02:42 15/07/2016
smilie goes and practices singing "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence and plays it on his guitar.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#1120 Posted: 16:05:13 15/07/2016
smilie

I honestly don't know what to do. Maybe I'll sing...wait everyone is singing. Maybe dance. Yeah. Dance sounds good.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#1121 Posted: 16:10:36 15/07/2016
smilie

I'm gonna sing a mashup of Bring Me To Life by Evanescence and Faded by Alan Walker and I'll play both songs on my guitar
---
#1122 Posted: 19:31:37 15/07/2016
smilie I know! *chants something and his scythe splits into 3 scythes* I juggle three scythes! *lights the scythes on fire* n Fire! *starts juggling the flaming scythes*

Meanwhile...

smilie Well, Zoo. I'll be practicing. *heads to his room, gets out a SNES and Mario World. He boots up Super Mario World, puts on a blindfold, and starts playing through the level Yoshi's Island 2*
---
#1123 Posted: 19:34:29 15/07/2016
smilie practices singing his mash up of Bring Me To Life by Evanescence and Faded by Alan Walker and plays his guitar
---
#1124 Posted: 20:33:09 15/07/2016
Sonic Boom has been in her room the entire time, letting her presence unknown by the rest of her comrades. She believed that singing was too common in a talent show, so she settled for something special. She was practicing juggling, with both her paws and her wings, and was teaching her children as well in case they hatched in the middle of the competition, so that she could share the spotlight with them.

Sunburn has had a similar idea to her. He wasn't going to sing either. He wasn't good at it anyway, so what he was doing was exploring the island to try to find the most dangerous creature he could find. He was going to give everybody a spectacle similar to that of lion tamers, of course, he had purchased the strongest chain in the entire Skylands in order to avoid the creature from being free while he performed.
---
#1125 Posted: 21:22:17 15/07/2016
smilie changed his mind on what song he'll sing to "Call Me When You're Sober" by Evanescence and practices singing and playing his guitar.
---
#1126 Posted: 23:01:17 15/07/2016
smilie Hmm, what can I do? I can't sing, my coordination is off, and I forgot how to play the piano. Maybe....-gets out computer-

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.” "

smilie Now to commit it to memory!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1127 Posted: 01:28:09 16/07/2016
smilie is practicing his singing and guitar playing of Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence
---
#1128 Posted: 02:02:59 16/07/2016
smilie
Well, guess I'll go practice too. *Finds a bunch of boulders and starts practicing.*
#1129 Posted: 08:14:30 16/07/2016
"Hello Zoo lou"Echo said.
---
#1130 Posted: 11:45:44 16/07/2016
smilie
You again? Are you actually going to talk to me or something this time, or just wait for my attention to be devoted to you and then leave again like you did last time?
#1131 Posted: 12:01:30 16/07/2016
smilie practices singing and guitar playing Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence
---
#1132 Posted: 13:28:27 16/07/2016
smilie*still practicing his flaming scythe juggle act*

Meanwhile...

smilie *beats Iggy's Castle and still didn't lose a life, and then advances to Donut Plains 1*
---
#1133 Posted: 13:47:10 16/07/2016
smilie Is still practicing singing and guitar playing Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence.
---
#1134 Posted: 19:08:44 16/07/2016
smilie *right now, he just beat Donut Secret House, and didn't lose a life. He then proceeds to Star World 1, and starts playing through the Star World levels*
---
#1135 Posted: 22:06:39 16/07/2016
smilie practices singing Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence and practices it on his guitar.
---
#1136 Posted: 22:21:58 16/07/2016
Sonic Boom was still in her room. You could say she was in deep isolation if it wasn't for her children giving her company from time to time. They rehearsed their number time and time again, and thanks to the maneuvers they did while fighting with the Skylanders, that special juggling was being learned quite fast.

Sunburn managed to catch something that was similar in appearance to a Geargolem, but much to his disappointment (and unaware luck), it was some sort of small Giant, much like their giant friends, but primitive and wild. It was perfect for his number, since it was also not very intelligent. He took all the restrains he had and proceeded to struggle all the way to his camp, knowing it was going to take a while.
---
#1137 Posted: 16:09:38 17/07/2016
smilie practices singing and guitar playing his mashup of Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence and Faded by Alan Walker.
---
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#1138 Posted: 01:03:28 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Luminous

Welcome back to Total Drama Skyland!! The timer just sounded for our contestants, so now is time for presentations! I will judge these presentations on a scale of 0 to 5, 0 meaning I had no interest whatsoever in it, and 5 meaning I absolutely loved it! Which... will probably be rarely occurring. I’m an ***, heh heh. Alrighty, first up, Echo.

OOC: If the Skylander presenting’s challenge was in italics, I made up the presentation rather than them for not telling me what the Skylander will present. I hope that’s okay.

smilie *presents blowing of music bubbles*

smilie Um... I did not have any interest in that... We get it, you blow bubbles! No need to make a disoriented techno tune with it. 0! Next, Cynder!

smilie *presents forensic dance*

smilie Wow! I have never seen so much talent in one lone dragon! Balancing on your tail like that must take quite a lot of effort! I’m astonished! 5! Flashwing, time for your approach!

smilie *presents illumination of the wings*

smilie ... Eh? I mean, it’s interesting that you can light up your wings, but your name is Flashwing, and being Luminous, I can easily explain how that occurs. Not an incompetent effort though. 1. On the stage, Dark Spyro!

smilie *presents mashup of Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence and Faded by Alan Walker*

smilie Hm, not bad, not bad at all. The notes on the guitar were a little sharp since you have claws rather than fingers, but the singing was extravagant. I give you a 3. Next up, L-Chop Chop!

smilie *presents short poem about Arkus*

smilie Err... I don’t... know... anything about Arkus; although, the poem does have a good flow. I have to give it a 1. Drobot, you’re up.

smilie *presents The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe*

smilie *nods approvingly* Your speaking coordination has improved very much! I see your talent as being able to control your voice distributor. 3. Sonic Boom.

smilie *presents juggling with her children*

smilie *leans back in chair confusedly* Um... That was... anomalous. 0?... Grim, to the stage.

smilie *presents sacrificing a sugar bat*

smilie *hides eyes* Oh Eon, why?! You were using your powers anyway, which is against the rules! 1, only because I love sacrificing! Ugh, Sunburn!

smilie *presents taming of giant creature*

smilie *stares as the creature escapes into the forest* Heh, I guess that strongest-chain-in-Skylands was a ripoff, eh? Heh heh! *scratches head* Alright, Spyro!

smilie *presents Skylandijuana Fire: a spinoff of Skylandijuana Smoke by The Magma Reservoirs*

smilie *on speaker phone* I ain’t approve of ‘dat! ‘Dat **** be so similar to my song anyway! Zero ‘dat fool!

smilie *shrugs and hangs up phone* 0. Zoo Lou, the final presentation for the Chivalrous Chompies, you’re up!

smilie *presents juggling of boulders and his staff*

smilie Eh, you stumble quite a bit, but I can’t complain. You had to have some strength to be able to juggle that much at once; but, of course, like with Sonic Boom, I don’t have much interest at all with juggling. Eh, I give you 2, making the final score for the Chompies... four. *sigh* Our final presentation, Torch!

smilie *presents blowing your socks off*

smilie *stares surprisedly* Wow! I don’t know what that was, but it sure blew my socks off! 3! The final score for the Greebles is... 15! Greebles have a landslide victory, 15-4! I must say, CON-GRA-TU-LATIONS!

[User Posted Image] The Chivalrous Chompies:
smilie Echo - 0 Points
smilie Flashwing - 1 Point
smilie Legendary Chop Chop - 1 Point
smilie Sonic Boom - 0 Points
smilie Sunburn - 0 Points
smilie Zoo Lou - 2 Points
Total: 4 Points

[User Posted Image] The Grandiloquent Greebles:
smilie Cynder - 5 Points
smilie Dark Spyro - 3 Points
smilie Drobot - 3 Points
smilie Grim Creeper - 1 Point
smilie Spyro - 0 Points
smilie Torch - 3 Points
Total: 15 Points

OOC: Like always, these are really based on points earned for answering questions correctly, sent over PM’s.

Well, that’s it for today! I will call the Chivalrous Chompies to cast their vote at the Voting Vault momentarily.

OOC: You are now free to roam the island as you please.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:17:06 18/07/2016 by Swap Force Fan
#1139 Posted: 01:11:21 18/07/2016
smilie Hey Sonic Boom, nice job!
---
#1140 Posted: 02:50:47 18/07/2016
smilie VICTORY IS MINE. I HAVE WON.

smilie -mischievous grin- Hey Torch, I didn't know you were into K-pop!

smilie Well, I didn't know that you were into creepy goth emo punk poems from who knows how long ago.

smilie Edgar Allan Poe was the true pinnacle of poetry. That's different.
---
#1141 Posted: 02:53:25 18/07/2016
smilie We did pretty well
---
#1142 Posted: 03:40:14 18/07/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
smilie Hey Sonic Boom, nice job!

Sonic Boom didn't respond. It was hard to notice if she was disappointed, since she was silent like a tombstone, just watching her eggs. Once they finally hatched, she comforted her children.
"It's alright kids. We tried our best. And we did it all like a family. You know the announcer. He likes to antagonize." she said, cheering up her babies. She knew that it was their own critic the most important one, and not what some bigwig said. She believed that competition was a rigged as the oscars, so she tried her nest not to let the loss get the best of her.

Sunburn was not so happy. His presentation was doing so fine until the chains had to give way. She was charring them until they were ashes, almost assuring himself that he was going to do the same thing to the vendor once the competition was over.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#1143 Posted: 03:54:06 18/07/2016
"Bah! Who needs you!" Flashwing said. "At least I still have Bash to look forward to."
---
SC
#1144 Posted: 09:57:49 18/07/2016
smilie wants to go on a rant on Luminous for not being fair and giving Sonic Boom a 0 when she deserves a 4.
---
#1145 Posted: 14:48:02 18/07/2016
smilie
There she goes again, coming up to talk to me, but then says nothing. Something is weird about Echo.
#1146 Posted: 14:50:59 18/07/2016
smilie
Luminous was so unfair to most of them, they got 0 because he found those ones boring but he isn't being honest and he was being very biased to them. Sonic Boom deserved a 4.
---
#1147 Posted: 15:18:21 18/07/2016
Sonic Boom ignored everybody. She simply distracted herself and her children with some board games to clear their minds and be ready for the next challenge once it was announced.

Sunburn in the meantime, was in the cafeteria eating snacks, wanting to stuff himself to get sleepy and take a nap in order to forget that whole ordeal.
---
#1148 Posted: 15:27:01 18/07/2016
smilie feels bad for Sonic Boom because she didn't deserve a 0.
---
#1149 Posted: 01:34:39 19/07/2016
OOC: Night Bomb, you're my enemy for life for sacrificing that poor, innocent sugar bat. smilie
#1150 Posted: 01:37:58 19/07/2016
smilie feels bad for Sonic Boom.
---
First | Previous | Page 23 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me