Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Orb of Eternity - Fantasy RP [Accepting]
Page 1 of 1
Orb of Eternity - Fantasy RP [Accepting] [CLOSED]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#1 Posted: 19:50:25 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone, I am Blackfury96, and I present to you, the role play: Orb of Eternity. Everyone, get in here!

Plot: A great beast, known as Hakkar has escaped from its ethereal limbo into the world of Idris and intends to become ruler over Idris. But there is one thing stopping him. There is an elemental barrier around the Mortal Throne, which is the only way for Hakkar to gain control. And so he must bind together the 11 elemental orbs. The orbs of the eight primal elements, the orbs of the two dark elements and the Sunfury Stone. When binded, they create the Orb of Eternity, which not only allows Hakkar to transcend to the Throne of Thunder, but grants him eternal life. Yet Hakkar could not do it alone, and as such, opened portals to all the great and major villains of the past 20 years. Yet this alerted three inhabitants of that world: Darakon, Lucian and Centuria, and because of this, they sent out a distress signal to a hundred other dimensions, in the hope of finding someone to help them free their own.

Rules:
I am the GM.
No god-modding.
No power-playing.
No Mary Sue/Gary Stu.
No killing and/or controlling the characters of other people.
Please keep cussing out of here, unless necessary.
Try to keep things PG13 or less
You can have as many characters as you can handle.
Three elements per dragon is MAX.
Put "Climax" in a sentence in the “Other Info” section of the character sheet.
Have Fun.

--

Character sheet:

Name:
Side: Either Hakkar's or Lucian's
Element(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other info:

-----

Hakkar's side:

Hakkar, Wrath, Deathwing, Anasterian, TRaCE, Kael'thas, Alice

--

Lucian's side:

Lucian, Darakon, Varedis, DALaDOS, Centuria, Lana'thel, (Luke, Jackson & Rodney), T'sara,

My characters below: \/
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:23:17 20/05/2016 by Blackfury96
#2 Posted: 19:51:16 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
My Characters (Hakkar's side)

Name: Hakkar
Race: Loa
Personality: As one of the ancient Loa, Hakkar has an abominable thirst for blood, with a desire to see destruction and chaos reign, Hakkar will not hesitate to use any means of deceit or trickery or even brute force to achieve his brutish goals.
Appearance: Hakkar
Appearance #2: Empowered form
Backstory: Hakkar (sometimes referred to as the Soulflayer) was a Loa, an ancient spirit akin to an elemental, yet completely in control of itself and possessing more than one element. The Loa were few but powerful, and controlled many ancient civilisations, posing as gods. Yet Hakkar, the greatest of the Loa, was bloodthirsty and power-hungry, and gained power from stealing the souls of others. So, during the great uprisal, when the mortals rose up against the Loa, he betrayed his kin for his own survival, sacrificing them to increase the levels of his power, and also ensuring that they wouldn't be able to kill him, yet, despite them being unable to kill him, the managed to imprison him, straddled between the normal and the spirit realms, unable to do anything in either.

Name: Wrath
Race: Half-dragon, half-phoenix
Elements: Shadow, Lightning, Chaos, Fire
Appearance: A large red dragon with deep white fangs. It's tail is long with an Orb at the end, it has a black underbelly. Its large wings are red and black in stripes (like a tiger) with bright orange wing membrane. The wings are CONSTANTLY burning, with black flame if angry and red flame if not. It can grow feathers at will, yet they remain burning, and will be black if angry and red if not.
Other: The Orb is made of an unbreakable glass and is the reason wrath has the Chaos element, if it strikes a killing blow, it will re-animate the corpse with Chaos energy. Only those it accepts can sit between its wings on its back and not be burnt by the flames.

Name: Deathwing
Elements: Earth, Fire and Darkness
Appearance: Neltharion
Other: Is an ancestor of Nefarian and goes mad at some point in his life, is also an ancestor of Ysera. When he becomes mad he becomes Deathwing

Name: Anasterian
Race: Dragon
Affiliation: Malefor
Appearance: Anasterian
Elements: Fire, Shadow, Twilight, Poison, Crystal Flame
Other: Brother to Lana'thel

Name: TRaCE
Race: Android (A.I)
Element(s): Electricity, fire
Appearance: Human form Robot form
Personality: She has only one purpose: ensuring survival of her prime designate, meaning that she will put nothing else before that, and will kill any who seek to change that.
Backstory: Originally created after the failure which was DALaDOS, TraCE had only a single purpose: protect her Prime Designate (in this case, Nefarian), however she was “too smart” and came to the conclusion that to protect Nefarian, she had to be alive, and so realized that everyone else must die. This resulted in her attempting to murder the world until she was defeated by DALaDOS and Nefarian.
Other info: Can telepathically control most machinery and drain power from it.

Name: Kael'thas
Race: Elf
Element(s): Fire, Ice, Convexity, Poison
Appearance: Kael'thas
Personality: Mischievious and cunning, Kael'thas is a risk-taker that will take a multitude of risks to increase his own power
Backstory: Kael'thas' father, Sunstrider, had been a great and honorable King, and Kael'thas lived in his shadow most of his life. Until his father's assassination. Then Kael became king and used his power to resurrect his father's kingdom and bear down on the tyrants that had assassinated his father. But once his need for vengeance had passed, he fell into deep paranoia, until eventually he lashed out, murdering his guards and the servants in the palace and making it an impenetrable fortress. Yet he was overthrown, and sent into the wilderness and the only thing to accompany him was the wind, and he became obsessed with acquiring power to retake his throne, but once he had done that, he was still fueled by the need, and left the kingdom, spending his time in an endless pursuit of power.
Other info: Once a king of an ancient kingdom, Kael'thas is now a scavenger, feasting of of power wherever he can find it, and has perfected this technique, able to draw the energy from any summoned creature providing it stay within his sphere of influence.
---
#3 Posted: 19:51:31 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
My Characters (Lucian's side):

Name: Lucian
Elements: Light, Starfire
Appearance: White with a blue underbelly, Combine wings(like Darakon) that have first white feathers then gold feathers then blue wing membrane, gold fur along his neck in between two curved bright yellow horns. Red blade at tip of tail. Multiple battle scars and golden spines.
Abilties: Can communicate telepathically and possesses low-level mind-reading.
Personality: Quite smart, easily angered but also quick to calm, tries to see things with a level-head, wants to protect Darakon, can be cunning.
Other: Brother to Darakon

Joint History (Darakon & Lucian): Darakon and Lucian grew up in a world known as Idris, where the years went by differently to the regular planes of existence. The years were three times shorter, only four months, an each month was a season. So, compared to the other dragons, Darakon would be 28.8 and Lucian would be 32. At the age of 39 (13 in comparison to other dragons) both dragons underwent the ritual of passage. This was where they had to go out, by themselves, and defeat an avatar of one of the Ancient Spirits. Lucian killed Algalon the Sword-smith, Spirit over the stars, and donned his first claw upon his tail, Darakon killed Lillian Dross, the Dragon-Lord, Spirit of Darkness, and donned its skull as a mask,. These two "trinkets" gave them an empowered form of Light and Shadow, Chaos and Starfire. and these could be used when the Purgatory Ward was activated. As upon completing the ritual, a ward was placed upon them, this meant that if struck a killing blow, then they would not die but instead that blow would be deflected by the ward and give the dragon time to defeat the creature, during the time when this ward is activated, their shadow and light elements become empowered becoming Chaos and Starfire.

Name: Darakon
Elements: Darkness, Fear, Chaos
Appearance: Darakon
Abilities: Can become invisible.
Personality: Quite cunning and smart. Likes to get what he wants, wants to be better than Lucian. Can be manipulative.
Other: Brother to Lucian.

Name: Varedis
Race: Dragon-lord (Can switch between dragon and human)
Elements (Dragon Form): Fire, Light & Sun
Personality: Kind and Considerate. Doesn't like not doing things. Will protect his friends and allies even if it means sacrificing himself.
Background: Originally came from a deep valley until he met Luminas, Ancient Dragon of Light and found out he could switch between dragon and human. He then left his homeland and traveled to a far-away place. He now goes on adventures into different times doing different things with his Time Orb which he keeps in a ring (in human form) and hidden in an ornamental spine (dragon form).
Appearance: Varedis in human form - Varedis in Dragon Form
Special Ability: Can switch between dragon and Man - Can teleport [through Time and Space]
Other: When in dragon form, the blades you see him using in human form become part of his wings. When in human form he is able to crawl through extremely tight spaces that people his size wouldn't normally fit in.

Name: DALaDOS
Race: Android Dragon (A.I)
Elements/Weapons: Light, Electricity, Fear, Shadow, Wind
Personality: Ruthless, having silenced its morality core, it would have do anything necessary to complete the task it is given by its master. However, upon it receiving a sort of “Android Enlightment” it is a lot more thoughtful, and is more towards the side of tacticalities rather than mere ruthlessness.

Name: Centuria
Elements: Fear and Electricity.
Personality: A wilful young dragoness, she is clever and able to think up a plan in a second, however, she hates not knowing what's happening and will always think ahead, of the consequences and of the sequence of events to get to those consequences. Wants to impress Lucian when he's around.
Story: Coming from the Land of Idris, she is very familiar with the fact that years go by shorter there. And as such knows that even though she believes herself to be 84, other dragons will see her as 28. Since Lucian performed the ritual of passage, Centuria has been attracted to Lucian and as such wants to impress him. Because of this, Centuria has been the only girl in centuries to complete the rite of passage, killing Sauron the Soul-stealer, Spirit of Fear, deadliest of the Ancient Spirits, and she took from his corpse the Soul-stone, which gave her the power to see souls in their true forms, and to see the powers attributed to these souls. It also made her Fear element stronger than any Idris Dragon before her. If any dragon touches it without her permission it will turn black and burn them before returning back to its original red colour and state.
Appearance: Sleek red dragoness with with a black tail and white wings. Wings have fire-like patterns along the edges that give the appearance that they are burning when she flies. She wears strong golden armour with a small unbreakable red orb in the middle, the Soul-stone. She has blue eyes. The tip of her tail tapers of into a barbed point which contains poison.

Name:Lana'thel
Race: Dragon
Affiliation: Malefor
Elements: Fire, Shadow, Fear, Crystal Flame
Appearance: Lana'thel
Other: Sister to Anasterian
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 20:12:16 16/05/2016
So many OP and/or canon characters ...
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#5 Posted: 20:22:48 16/05/2016
Name: Alice
200 years old
Hakkar
Ice, Wind, Light
A man/dragon hybrid with blue horns. red eyes, black hair, red body, a red T-shirt saying "No love Deep Web".
Confident, Heroic, Kind
Back story: Alice's back story is very unknown, all that is known is that she was born on a full moon and she was the sole survivor of a war 175 years ago.
Other Info: none

Name: Luke and Jackson and Rodney
14 (triplets)
Lucian's
Elements: Fire, Water, Dark
Appearance: Luke and Jackson and Rodney are a three headed dragon with Luke's side being all black, he has a lanky build and his head is lower than Jackson's. Jackson's side being all red, he has the highest head and has a muscular build. Rodney's side is all blue, he has the lowest head and also has a lanky build.
Personality: Luke is cheerful an happy. Jackson is cocky and arrogant. Rodney is sad and overemotional
Back story: Not much is known about their backstory other than they had a abnormal birth and they were a three headed dragon instead of being 3 separate dragons.
Other: Luke is on the left, Jackson is in the middle and Rodney is on the right.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:07:16 18/05/2016 by Pokemon2
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 02:05:40 17/05/2016
Name: T'sara
Side: Lucian
Elements: Shadow, Ice, Poison, Air
Appearance: T'sara is a snakelike, purple dragon. Her horns, wings, and underbelly and a darker purple. She is normally seen curled up in a spiral while resting.
Personality: T'sara is a born trickster and lives her entire life on the wild side. She messes with others for the fun of it, and laughs when anyone falls prey to her tricks. Despite this, she isn't malicious and is in fact a loyal ally.
Backstory: T'sara grew up in a sheltered mountain home with her younger brother, Zodiac. She played small pranks and jokes, but she never meddled in other's affairs—until she learned to scry. She used her power and learned that Topaz, a dragon prejudiced against the "evil" elements (aka all of her elements except for air) would raise a hatchling to be just like her. Angered, T'sara used a disguise, a love potion, and a dinner cooked by Zodiac to make her fall in love with a dark dragon named Maroon. The plan was a complete failure (instead of learning, Topaz's hate grew) but T'sara learned her love for meddling with others.
Other: Climax.

(I'll add Topaz, Maroon, and Zodiac later.)
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#7 Posted: 19:03:58 17/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[T'sara accepted]
[@Pokemon2, how can your hydra have three halves, and also, Dusk isn't an element, but once that's fixed you're accepted]
[@Theuone, only 3 are base canon characters and the OPness will be reigned in, but yh lol]
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#8 Posted: 00:07:35 18/05/2016
Fixed
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#9 Posted: 19:37:30 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[Okay, Pokemon2 accepted]
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#10 Posted: 12:29:25 15/06/2016
Name: Leligarm
Side: Hakkar
Element(s): Fire, Dark, Poison
Appearance: a sleek yet powerful looking dragoness. Mostly black with a deep, rich purple on the edge of her wings. Her wings are large and well suited for controlled, powerful flight, but ill suited for speed. Her horns are straight and basic, and her eyes are bright purple. Has a scar across her neck.
Personality: Bloodthirsty, power hungry, and manipulative. Often manages to convince others to do her work for her.
Backstory: Leligarm has no memory of her distant past, her first memory is of a battle with her sister in which she was almost killed. She's been hiding ever since, waiting for a chance to get her sister back for what she did.
Other info: Ura's twin sister. How do I put Climax in these?

Name: Ura
Element(s): Water, Light, Ice
Appearance: a sleek, silver dragoness with icy blue eyes and scales of the same colour on the tips of her wings and horns. Her wings are large and well suited for fast, controlled flight. Her horns curve slightly, having a rather feminine appearance overall. Wears a sapphire dragon carving on a chain around her neck.
Personality: Quiet, secretive. Can open up if she trusts people.
Backstory: Ura has no memory of her past except for that her necklace was a gift from her mother. She woke up one day with only that memory, and began searching for any clue to her past.
Other info: Is, in fact, Leligarm's twin sister. How do I put Climax in these?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#11 Posted: 14:10:40 15/06/2016
Name: Topaz
Elements: Light, Lightning
Appearance: A muscular, yellow dragon with orange fur starting at her head and extending all the way down her spine. Her wings are wide and broad.
Personality: Topaz is a tiny bit prideful, but with mostly good intentions. She's a bit extreme with the path that she takes, and innately distrusts dragons with the "evil" elements: ice, poison, and darkness.
Backstory: Topaz's views were passed down through her family and were only reinforced by Tsara's trick. When she and Maroon separated, Topaz passed off the duty of taking care of the hatchling to a boarding school for dragons and continued to wander the world, teaching her ways.
Other Info: Climax

Name: Maroon
Side: Hakkar
Elements: Fire, Dark
Appearance: A massive (for his age) and muscular dark red dragon. His underbelly, horns, wings, and claws are a shimmering golden. His wings are small, and he has trouble flying.
Personality: Maroon prefers to let his fighting skills do the talking, but he can be clever (and extremely annoying) when the need arises. He is extremely greedy, and will generally do anything to support his wealth. Though ferocious to his enemies, he takes good care of his son, Volcanic.
Backstory: When Maroon and Topaz broke up, Maroon was left in a state of financial ruin and turned to a life of crime and villainy to support himself.. His acts included stealing a precious (and extremely magical) jewel, attacking another dragon to steal his jewelry, defenestration, and allegedly attacking a beading company to steal all of the beads and nothing else.

Name: Zodiac
Elements: Earth, Water, Fire, and Air
Appearance: A short snakelike dragon with mottled brown scales. He has thin whiskers (modified scales) on his face and tail. His horns are golden and curve back, and he has jagged golden spikes along his back.
Personality: Zodiac is carefree and friendly. He isn't physically strong, but he taunts his enemies in an attempt to make them act foolishly.
Backstory: Zodiac mainly helps Tsara because he has a sort of respect for her. Although he doesn't always agree with her methods, he approves of her motives—most of the time. Zodiac will not hesitate to go against Tsara if needed.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me