Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dragon Wars: Awaken! [Private RP]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#351 Posted: 07:30:56 10/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sky comes up Uppercutting Sozen knocking him straight into the sky, "Block this! Shining Justice!" he said blasting Sozen with the full might of his Shining Justice attack sending the Avatar higher and higher into the sky before his attack explodes in midair as Sky spat blood out of his mouth as he cracks his neck. "How stupid are you!" Sky said, "You are harming this world just like Tarus! Who is ten times more powerful than you'll ever be. And you saw what happen to him! I killed him and I won't hesitate to kill another Avatar so this is your final warning Back off Icestorm is under my protection unless you have a death wish" Sky growls increasing his Magical Pressure as it started to break the ground under him from the sheer weight and power that is flowing off Sky in a white aura.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#352 Posted: 11:18:45 10/01/2017
When the smoke cleared Sozen was no where to be seen. He then suddenly appeared in front of Sky and grabbed him by the neck. He then slammed him on the ground still holding his neck. "That fool was a weakling. He never knew the true power of Convexity."

"Leave Sky alone!" Icestorms aura was glowing with red and he suddenly fired a very powerful shot of fire at Sozen knocking him off Sky. Icestorm then charged Sozen but before he hit him Sozen whacked Icestorm down knocking him unconscious.

"So weak." He picked Icestorm up by the neck. "You have a lot to learn young one."
---
SC
#353 Posted: 18:19:55 10/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sky charges in at Sozen, "Nightmare Claw!" he said striking Sozen impaling him with his claws as Sky continue the vicious onslaught attack as he whacks Sozen's hand with his tail harder than he did before to get him to break his grip on Icestorm, "YOU THINK CONVEXITY MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!" he said as he continues to beat down on Sozen, "I DON'T CARE WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE OR WHAT ELEMENT YOU HAVE!" he said punching Sozen left and right, "YOU ATTACK MY FRIENDS!" he roars as he slams his head hard against Sozen before grabbing him by the horns and throwing him across the forest, "YOU ATTACK MY HOME!" he said appearing above Sozen slamming his tail hard against his neck, "YOU DARE TRY TO USE US TO CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS!" he said grabbing Sozen's tail as he went flying pulling him back toward him, "AND THEN YOU DARE TO PUT YOURSELF ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE!" Sky roars slamming his fist right down in Sozen's face with all his might as Sky's white aura flares up causing a massive explosion from the impact as smoke rises from the crater which crackles of Sky's Magical Pressure ran through the air as Sky growls, "Get up! Its about time I show you just who you're messing with" he roared his pupils were slit as Sky's raging emotions clearly fuels his soul. This is who he is, strip away from any self-control of his emotions. A being with full of pure and undaudted rage with the power to kill a god. All of it focus right now to crush Sozen.

Sky's soul was like blazing inferno swirling so out of control, so powerful and so primal. Untamed power resided in his body it was no wonder why the Avatars wanted to kill him. Chaos's original sin, his ultimate weapon to keep the balance as well to kill Avatars. His very flesh and blood stands before Sozen right now. The Godslayer, the Champion of the Ultimate Orb, The Primal Dragon in all of his glory that his soul brought him faces the Avatar of Convexity right now in this very moment as the real battle between the Primal Dragon and the Avatar is about to begin
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#354 Posted: 22:18:21 10/01/2017
When the smoke cleared Sozen was still standing. Though he did have cut on the side of his face. "That actually stung a little. But if you wish to defeat me you'll have to do better than that." Suddenly in a flash of purple Sozen punched Sky into the air then he reappeared above him and smacked him down into the ground. He then fired a blast of Convexity and pined him down. "You are weak! You will never reach my strength!" Icestorm moaned a little on the side. Sozen smiled. And his eyes turned purple and Icestorm started to float towards them. "I shall spare you for now. I got what I came for." And in a flash of purple Sozen and Icestorm wear gone.
---
SC
#355 Posted: 23:14:36 10/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"NO YOU DON'T!" Sky roared grabbing hold of Icestorm before he gotten a chance to retreat Sky won't let him go. No he'll fight as he held on as he held on by sheer willpower alone. In return his Soul responded as he engulf him and Icestorm in a white light form of his own Magical Pressure to block out Sozen's power. "SOZEN!!!!!" Sky roared as the energy started to shift colors Red, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Yellow, Green, Grey, White, and Black. Over and over again as the power of all eight Primal Elements were in this powerful attack as Sozen's energy started to disappear before its light. So this is Sky's power, this is his ability to cancel and seal away an one's connection with their soul. Even an Avatar held no chance to his power, "PRIMAL ELEMENT DESTROYER!!!" he roars unleash the full power of his rage and power using every single drop of energy to vaporize Sozen as the aura around his attack servers the connection from anyone nearby from their souls sealing away their powers and abilities as the blast engulf Sozen entirely.

Sky fell on the ground of some different somewhere he doesn't recognize as he held Icestorm in his arms as Sky was now defenseless. As his regerating abilities given by him by his Earth Element was gone. Lock away until the effects of his own attack wears off. Sky was left with no strength to stand. He completely exhausted all his power out on Sozen in hopes to disable his teleportation before they got to far. But in that aspect it seems Sky failed as he was in somewhere stranger to him as Sky was on top of Icestorm his body covering the blazing red dragon as he barely able to lift his head trying to see through the thick smoke cause by his attack as he could barely keep his eyes open as he pants. His body hurts from the strain as well he took sever damage himself as the side effect firing it so close to his target. It hurt to even breathe at the moment.
---
#356 Posted: 23:29:13 10/01/2017
Sozen lay there badly hurt. He shakily got back up. "You will pay for this dragon!" He tryed to walk but fell down hard due to his injurys. He looked around seeing they were indeed in Convexity. He smirked. "You are stuck here along with me! You are a fool to take on me!" He weakly said.

Icestorm was still unconscious.
---
SC
#357 Posted: 04:09:33 11/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sky growls, "You're the only fool here! You never learn from your mistakes!" Sky said still remaining on top of Icestorm covering his body with his own to protect the unconscious dragon, "You use us like tool! You expect us to clean after your mess that you cause! You consently throw the Elements our of align! Have you learn nothing of the Elemental Unbalance or are you just too stupid to realize what your doing?!" he challenge Sozen
---
#358 Posted: 04:18:52 11/01/2017
"I deserve to be on top! I deserve to be warshiped as a god!" Sozen said with a growl.
---
SC
#359 Posted: 06:34:13 11/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"You deserve nothing of the such! You demand respect? You demand worship? Your nothing more than a spoiled hatchling! You didn't get your way so you cause a war! Then tried to get us to clean your mistake! You dare use Icestorm as your sacrificial lamp! FOR YOUR PRIDE?! You are worst than scum! You delusional old man! A pathetic excuse for a dragon!" Sky said with a growl as a portal opens just under Sky and Icestorm as it was created by the Mortal Avatar himself. "If you ever dare to come back to our plain or come after Icestorm again! I will kill you that's a promise!" Sky said before he disappeared into the portal as well as the portal closes behind them as Sky and Icestorm fall Sky held Icestorm close as he used his own body to take most of the impact as they fell through the portal into a white room. Before Sky could see what was going on he was already at his end as his vision fades to black.
---
#360 Posted: 11:28:20 11/01/2017
Sozen let's out a angry roar and a blast of Convexity in anger. "I will return!"

Icestorm wined in pain when he landed. He moved a little before opening his eyes. He looked around weakly before feeling he was laying on top of something. "Huh? Sky!" He tryed to get up but couldn't fuel to his injuries.
---
SC
#361 Posted: 00:23:34 12/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sky didn't answer him as he was fading in and out of consciousness as one of his arms laid limp over Icestorm's back, It was clear to see Sky was seriously damage and weaken as there was nothing to sense. Sky's Magical Pressure was gone, Icestorm's Magical Pressure was gone. It was as if something was cutting off their senses. Like some sort of seal on their souls locking away their powers.

This was the effect of Sky's Primal Element Destroyer. To temporary server the magical connections that a dragon has with his elements and his very soul to any and all those within a five mile radius of his attack. Including Sky himself, this is the ability that the Avatars feared for it has proven to be quite leathal as it renders anyone in the range defenseless and vulnerable to an attack. Even causing the Immortal Avatars to become Mortal such as the case of Tarus the Original Avatar; he who held the power of all the elements and the Ultimate Orb until he was sealed away and then died by Sky's hands thousands of years later during the Elemental Unbalance.

Sky muttered something in his weaken state, "I...won't..." he muttered weakly as if he isn't aware of his surroundings as Sky's arm on Icestorm's back press down a little holding him weakly, "let...go...I..will....protect..." he continues to muttered in his unconscious form.
---
#362 Posted: 01:28:16 12/01/2017
"Sky I'm safe! We're both safe." Icestorm said weakly. He looked around seeing no one. He then called out. "Anyone there? We need help!"
---
SC
#363 Posted: 01:55:23 12/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Calm yourself" a voice said as Chaos steps forward, "You will only stress your body more unless you calm yourself" the Twilight Dragon said to him as he told Icestrom.
---
#364 Posted: 03:07:38 12/01/2017
"You? Where are we?" Icestorm said still uneasy.
---
SC
#365 Posted: 03:41:39 12/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"A safe place" Chaos said, "A place hidden to all but me" the Twilight said walking pass him, "So you've seen Sozen's true colors. The power of a Avatar has enflamed his pride. Making him blinded to his purpose..." he said
---
#366 Posted: 03:55:30 12/01/2017
"Why is he after me? Why not any other dragon? " Icestorm said. "And why can't I use my powers?"
---
SC
#367 Posted: 08:03:11 12/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"You have been server from you soul disabling your connection between your soul and elements." Chaos said, "It is his ability that is preventing you from accessing your powers and abilities. For that is his true power, to render even a Avatar weak and helpless destroying anyone who is near him connections to their soul and elements." Chaos said talking about Sky, "But do not fear young one the effects of the Primal Dragon's Primal Element Destroyer will end soon and your powers will be restore." the Twilight Dragon said.

"As for Sozen he is selfish and afraid. He fears the element which he govern over. He fears the dragon who will be born with the Convexity element will be deem worthy by the Orb which grants him his power. He does not understand the true meaning of being the Avatar of Convexity and the Guardian of Time itself. Thus he deluges himself on the lust of power that comes from being an Avatar. Blinding himself from his duties. Which is the result of where we are now. And now the one he suppose to watch has awaken fully. Now he seeks to take the one that the threads of Fate weave who is destine to take control of the Convexity Orb to force them to submit to his control so he has a weapon of his own." Chaos explains to Icestorm.

Soon Icestorm's power started to return to him as Sky's Magical Pressure started to slowly increase to stable levels as his wounds slowly started to close themselves as the effects of the Primal Element Destroyer was wearing off, "But I will tell you this; you are not the one he fears which the Fate describe. But you will be a key role in the near future when the sun is swallowed by the moon. When the child born with the accursed eyes will walk among us. Thread is intertwine with this child of demonic eyes. To guide and protect them and when the time is right...lead them to the Orb of Convexity" Chaos said
---
#368 Posted: 11:34:04 12/01/2017
"So he wants to use me as a weapon? I will not allow him to!" Icestorm said. He then felt his powers return and sensed Sky's magical pressure return. "Sky wake up. Get up!"
---
SC
#369 Posted: 00:04:23 13/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Could you be any louder? You making my head split open" Sky said with a sarcastic growl as he opens one of his eyes as he groans in pain, "You need to go on a diet...Now get off of me" he said to Icestorm.
---
#370 Posted: 00:14:37 13/01/2017
Icestorm smiled with a chuckle. He got off of him. "Thank you for saving my life."
---
SC
#371 Posted: 09:03:12 13/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"I have a feeling that it won't be the last time" Sky said as he got up at first he was unsteady but he manage to gain his balance, "Where are we?" Sky said but then he sees Chaos as Sky growls, "You...!"
---
#372 Posted: 11:27:54 13/01/2017
"Sky stop. He is protecting us from Sozen." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#373 Posted: 19:08:55 23/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"I see you are awake" Chaos said as he took a step forward as Sky glares at him, "You are in the space in-between of the planes of existence off Nothing and Everything" Chaos said

"Will you stop taking in riddles!" Sky snaps at him, "And talk normal for once!"
---
#374 Posted: 01:55:33 24/02/2017
"I hope Sozen won't be able to find me here." Icestorm said with a small wimper.
---
SC
#375 Posted: 04:14:29 07/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"He will not be able to cross through this threshold with out tearing himself part" Chaos answer him.
---
#376 Posted: 04:20:21 07/03/2017
"That doesn't mean I can't speak to you. Hehehe." Sozen's voice echoed. "The boy will be mine rather you like it or not!"

Icestorm quickly hid behind Sky.
---
SC
#377 Posted: 08:49:53 07/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Come near him again and I'll end you!" Sky said into the void
---
#378 Posted: 11:33:12 07/03/2017
"You can try it boy! I will destroy you once I have my prize!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#379 Posted: 00:16:57 09/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sky growls, "I'll kill you before I let that happen" Sky snarls at Sozen's voice.
---
#380 Posted: 01:47:57 09/03/2017
"Just try it whelp! You can't stay in there forever! You will have to come out sooner or later." His voice then faded away.

Icestorm was shaking in fear behind Chaos. "Y-you'll protect me will you?"
---
SC
#381 Posted: 18:18:07 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Don't worry he's not stupid enough to come after us again. Not without angering the other Avatars" Sky said putting venom in his words about the Avatars, "Besides if he comes back I'm going to show where he can stuff his threats" he said.
---
#382 Posted: 20:02:47 11/04/2017
"But he is causing this war." Icestorm said. "Why hasn't the others done anything?"
---
SC
#383 Posted: 03:39:26 23/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"Because I order them not to, " Chaos said, "For the world is still healing from the Elemental Unbalance and it would not be able to take another war." he explains.
---
#384 Posted: 08:59:54 23/05/2017
"We must stop him." Icestorm said. "We have to!"
---
SC
#385 Posted: 21:03:48 13/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Easier said then done" Sky said, "I've face Avatars before and they aren't easy to defeat" he informs Icestorm
---
#386 Posted: 22:38:13 13/07/2017
"I don't care how hard they are to beat! We have to do something!" Icestorm said stomping a paw.
---
SC
#387 Posted: 04:05:15 14/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Stop acting like a little child I didn't say we won't do anything," Sky said with an annoyed grunt, "We'll find a way to bring him down before he cause any more trouble" Sky said.
---
#388 Posted: 04:22:40 14/07/2017
"I'm not being a child! I won't just sit here and do nothing!" Icestorm said. He looked up. "You hear me Sozen! I'm not afraid of you anymore! I will find you and stop you!"
---
SC
#389 Posted: 14:27:10 14/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Sky just let out an irritated sigh, "Why did she pair me up with him again" he muttered to himself as Chaos looks at the two young dragons, "If you are ready I will deliver you back into your own plane of existence" the Twilight Dragon said.
---
#390 Posted: 20:24:56 14/07/2017
"I am ready." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#391 Posted: 02:17:41 20/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Very Well," Chaos said as he held his palm in front of Icestrom's face, "This will only hurt for a moment young dragon," Chaos said as a purple energy charge up, "What are you doing! You-" Sky said but then suddenly there was a burst of purple light....and everything faded into black.

A little while later there the noise of wind rustling against the leaves as the warmth of sunlight rained down on Icestorm's body, he was back in Rosa City, however, the city appears to be different from before new faces filled in the city, while the buildings looked newly built, deep within a forest close to where Icestorm laid Chaos was there playing a sorrowful tone on a flute as the beautiful notes hung in the air like magic telling a sorrowful tone. Much like most things in the world where there is beauty, there is also a deep fathomless sadness in his song soon he lower the instrument from his lips as he laid it down, "So you've finally awakened" Chaos said.
---
#392 Posted: 03:16:09 20/07/2017
"What do you mean? I just talked to you?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#393 Posted: 03:53:02 20/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yes for you only been mere moments ago since we last spoke, however in reality almost twenty years have passed since our last conversation," Chaos said looking back at him, "Do you not feel it?" Chaos said, "The energy that flowed through here has change and a new generation of dragons are born," the Twilight Dragon said, "almost twenty years ago on that faithful day I've sent you into a deep slumber and set you down the stream of time to this moment. For 20 years you've been removed from time itself all traces of your existence erased from the annals of history." Chaos told him.

"Even Sozen is unaware of what's transpire, for even he does not know what has happened," Chaos said, "However time is short for now you've re-entered this plain of existence, this timeline. It will not be long before he senses you once again and comes after you" Chaos warned, "Before that happens you must find him. The dragon with the Chaotic Eyes" the Twilight Dragon told him, "Only with his help you will be able to finally free yourself from his grasp" Chaos said as his body started to fade
---
#394 Posted: 09:31:00 20/07/2017
"Where is Sky? I.....I don't know if I can do this by myself." Icestorm said. "This land is so new to me."
---
SC
#395 Posted: 01:45:39 11/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"Same land, Different time" Chaos final words said before he disappears once again as Rosa City city awaits Icestorm to find the dragon with the Chaotic Eyes.
---
#396 Posted: 02:17:05 11/09/2017
"Wait!" Icestorm got up. "Dang it!" He looked around. "I don't know where ot begin."
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me