Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dragon Wars: Awaken! [Private RP]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#251 Posted: 23:43:26 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Then that is more dangerous" Frost said, "You'll need to learn to guard your soul using your own Magical Pressure. That way it will keep him out of your body and you in control" she said to him.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#252 Posted: 23:55:51 09/08/2016
"How do I do that? I don't even know how to access my Convexity element yet alone guard my soul." Icestorm said as he tryed to get up but fell back down due to his pain.
---
SC
#253 Posted: 00:04:12 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"You already can do that" Frost said, "You've already know how to guard your soul. Its the same way you learn to use your Elemental breath." Frost said, "Just close your eyes and focus on your energy and let it flow and surround your core of your being." Frost said, "
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#254 Posted: 01:48:05 10/08/2016
"How do I do that? I don't even know how to access my Convexity element yet alone guard my soul." Icestorm said as he tryed to get up but fell back down due to his pain.
---
SC
#255 Posted: 01:50:28 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Convexity isn't your Magical Pressure" Frost said, "Magical Pressure is your own lifeforce. Its power is not given by any element" Frost explains.
---
#256 Posted: 01:58:21 10/08/2016
"How do I guard my soul?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#257 Posted: 02:08:14 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"I already told you" Frost said, "Close your eyes and focus" she told him
---
#258 Posted: 03:13:37 10/08/2016
Icestorm closed his eyes and tryed to focus.
---
SC
#259 Posted: 09:10:25 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Feel your energy" Frost said, "Feel it coming from deep inside you let flow in and out of the very core of your being. Let it surround it." she said to him.
---
#260 Posted: 10:21:43 11/08/2016
Icestorm breathed in and out deeply. Then slowly a kind of purple aura started to form around him.
---
SC
#261 Posted: 18:23:55 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Good you found your soul" Frost said, "Remember the feeling. If you feel a slight disturbance of your Magical Pressure you will need to over power that disturbance" she told him
---
#262 Posted: 22:05:47 12/08/2016
Icestorm breathed in and the aura became more intense.
---
SC
#263 Posted: 23:12:11 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"You can power down now" Frost said to him.
---
#264 Posted: 00:39:10 13/08/2016
Icestorm slowly opened his eyes and the aura went away. "Thank you Frost. But I can't help but to think its not enough."
---
SC
#265 Posted: 03:06:33 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oops! Sorry!

"It will be trust me" Frost said, "No one can rein over your soul except for you" she told him.
---
#266 Posted: 03:15:50 19/08/2016
"But Sozen is an avatar and I'm just.....me." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#267 Posted: 03:21:35 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Every soul is unique, Avatar's may be immortal but they can't take over your soul. Because the only one who can control your soul and power is you and no one else." Frost told him, "Not even the Avatars.
---
#268 Posted: 04:42:33 19/08/2016
"But Sozen is an avatar and I'm just.....me." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#269 Posted: 04:53:00 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Again he cannot control your soul. Doesn't matter how powerful someone is your soul is your own and it will only respond to you" she said to him
---
#270 Posted: 05:04:12 19/08/2016
Icestorm looked down for a moment then looked at Frost. "You're right. I am stronger than they are." He tryed to get up but couldn't due to his injurys. "Looks like I'm going to be here awhile."
---
SC
#271 Posted: 05:22:05 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"That's fine Sky probably wouldn't be back for a while anyways" she said to him
---
#272 Posted: 09:59:42 19/08/2016
"Well I want to be with him." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#273 Posted: 13:59:29 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Careful" Frost said, "Some might think that you have a crush on him if you say something like out loud" she teases before he gives a small giggle, "Well get some rest he should be back soon" Frost said as she was about to leave the room.
---
#274 Posted: 21:03:33 19/08/2016
"Wait could you stay with me? I would like the company." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#275 Posted: 03:09:08 31/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hm? Sure I'll stay with ya for a bit longer" Frost said as she comes back into the room before sitting down in the chair beside his bed as she gave him a kind look.

Occ: Sorry! I forgot about this RP smilie;
---
#276 Posted: 03:48:12 31/08/2016
"Thank you." Icestorm gave a smile back. "Can you tell me more about the Convexity element?"

Meanwhile in Convexity. "Lord Sozen they are in Rosa City. Shall I send our hunters to get the one known as Icestorm and bring him to you?" A high ranking guard said.

Sozen was silent for a moment. "Send them. Ask politely first. If they do ot comply then take him by force."

"Yes sir." The guard said. "Send our representative along with two hunters."
---
SC
#277 Posted: 04:02:38 31/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Convexity? There isn't really much to talk about. Convexity is the element that governs over time and fate." Frost said, "There are legends and myth that those who prosses the Convexity element can travel through and exist out of time." Frost told him, "Although they are just legends and stories. But there always some truth behind folklore. Perhaps they really do exist out of time which is why we never see any Convexity Elemental or pure Convexity Dragons" she said, "The opposing element for Convexity is the Chaos Element which we even know less about" Frost said, "the Chaos Element has the power to warp space. Manipulating reality to its whim." she told him
---
#278 Posted: 04:17:33 31/08/2016
"So I in some way have this ability to control time?" Icestorm said.

Meanwhile in the center of the city a portal opens up and a small purple dragon with plus and gold diplomatic robes on came out followed by two big red dragons covered head to tail with purple and gold armor. "Attention all I am looking for a dragon by the name of Icestorm. If you seen or have any info on his whereabouts please step up."
---
SC
#279 Posted: 19:16:05 31/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Suddenly two dragons appeared in front of the three dragons. One dragon was a stormy grey as he held two guns in hoilsters hidden under his long brown duster as he held one hand on the one of the guns. The other was a black dragon with silver eyes as he had his hand on the hilt of his katana that hangs on his waist.

The left and right hands of Lady Celestia were before the three dragons. Shade the Star Dragon and the Sniper of the Wind-Bullet, "Who are you" Shade said, "And why have you come to Rosa City" Bullet finish off Shade's sentence.
---
#280 Posted: 21:00:54 31/08/2016
"We are looking for a dragon by the name of Icestorm. It's a simple peaceful mission. If you know where he is please tell me. And we will take him to my master." The purple dragon said.
---
SC
#281 Posted: 11:56:31 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"We can not allow that" Bullet said to purple dragon, "He an member of the Rose Court" the wind dragon said.

"If you want him then you must go through us first" Shade said, "Now we request you to leave Lady Celestia doesn't like to see a battle while she is having her Afternoon Tea" the Star Dragon said as both dragons stood there with their hands on their weapons ready to draw them without hesitation.
---
#282 Posted: 21:01:01 01/09/2016
The two bigger dragons steeped up a little in front on the purple dragon. The purple dragon put out a paw in front of them. "Easy there. They do not pose a threat to me my loyal friends." He looked at Shade then may I see him tell him what my master wants to say sense the boy seems to have blocked him out for some reason."
---
SC
#283 Posted: 02:49:02 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"My My My" a voice sang out as suddenly everyone gasp as they turn around to see a ivory dragoness in a white grown like dress lace with gold as the crowd; including Shade and Bullet, bows to her as she walks pass them carrying a saucer and a elegantly design tea cup in her hands as she gave a kind, faint smile but it was clear that she was much more powerful that she lets on, "I thought I sense a rift opening up" she said as she raise her tea cup to her lips, "Would you be so kind to close your portal up. Its a nasty business to keep the Convexity Elementals from invading the city while looking for someone to close it" she said with a kind smile as she sips her tea as she looks at the three dragons with a quick flash of power of authory in her eyes, "Surely you would understand that the Elemental Plains and the mortal world do not do well together when a rift is left wide open" she told them.
---
#284 Posted: 10:18:29 02/09/2016
"Do not worry the Convexity elementals will not dare disobey my master unless given permission by him." The purple dragon said. "But I wish not to disrespect you as you seem to be in charge." His eyes glowed purple and the rift closed. "You must be Lady Celestia those two are talking about. If I humbly request to see the boy named Icestorm. My master wishes to talk to him."
---
SC
#285 Posted: 12:54:22 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ah indeed" Lady Celestia as she held a gentle smile, "Perhaps we should go somewhere more suitable before we continue this discussion" Lady Celestia said to the three dragons as she turn around, "Now if you would please follow me." she said as Shade waits for the three dragons to pass him before he follows from behind.
---
#286 Posted: 21:16:11 02/09/2016
The purple dragon moved first and then the two bigger dragons moved behind him. One keept a careful eye on Shade. "Thank you my lady. My master will be pleased to talk to him."
---
SC
#287 Posted: 22:21:32 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Now Now one thing at a time" Celestia said, "Just who sent you here? And what do they want with one of my precious students?" Celestia said with her faint smile.
---
#288 Posted: 22:43:52 02/09/2016
"My master sent me here. He is the avatar of Convexity and he has a warning to tell him." The purple dragon said.
---
SC
#289 Posted: 06:28:34 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Lady Celestia turns around him with still holding her polite, kind smile, "Oh? Then you can tell me directly then" Lady Celestia said as there was certainly a creepy aura surrounding her. Although she was not hostile in her in her tone; it was quite the opposite as it came out cheerful and gentle, the question was more like a order as it was clear that one does not want to get on her bad said as she stood there smiling as Shade stood behind the three dragons watching them carefully with his silver eyes.
---
#290 Posted: 12:14:31 03/09/2016
"I'm afraid he didn't tell me a thing. He is able to communicate through me. He will only speed to Icestorm." The dragon said.

When Shade looked at the bigger dragon in the eyes it slightly bared its teeth and made a quiet hiss.

The purple dragon heard this and turned around. "Please don't look them in the eyes. They will take that as a challenge. My masters Hunters are very prideful."
---
SC
#291 Posted: 23:14:09 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Shade shifted his blade on his waist, "I don't challenge those weaker than me" Shade said as he keeps watching them.
---
#292 Posted: 23:21:05 03/09/2016
"Trust me they are more powerful than you think. My master wanted me to be well guarded." The dragon then turned to Celestia. "Are we almost at our destination?"
---
SC
#293 Posted: 01:15:24 04/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh~ I wouldn't underestimate Shade" Celestia said in a calm manner, "He is my number 1 student as well the most skill member in my court" she said, "But ah yes, I'll speak to Sozen" she said to him, "Anything he must tell Icestorm I will deliver the message to him" She said.
---
#294 Posted: 01:31:59 04/09/2016
"Again he means no disrespect but he will only speak to Icestorm. Even now he is using my eyes to see what I see, hear what I hear, feel what I feel. He will speak to you yes but only in the presence of Icestorm." The dragon said.
---
SC
#295 Posted: 04:01:26 04/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm sorry but Icestorm isn't avabilable right now" Lady Celestia said potiely, "There was a unfoutune accident during his training. He is currently recovering. But I understand. If you would like you can stay until he recovers" she said to them as he looks at them a cool and calm demeanor.

~Meanwhile~

Sky comes into Icestorm's room, "Icestorm get up we need to go now" he told him as he shuts and lock the door as he opens the window.

"Sky what is going on" Frost asked him as Sky puts his fingers on his lips to tell them to keep quiet.

"There is no time to explained, just hurry up and get up" Sky whispers to them, "We don't have much time"
---
#296 Posted: 04:15:56 04/09/2016
"Sky what's going on? Where are we going?" Icestorm said.

"Very well. In the mean time where shall we wait?" The dragon said.

The larger ones sniffed the air and caught Icestorms sent. "My master the boy is near."
---
SC
#297 Posted: 14:43:51 04/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Shhh" Sky said, "I'll explain later we need to get out of the city now" the Primal Dragon said showing the same serious look he shown during the Underground City.

Lady Celestia smiles, "Well now that is unfortunate isn't it" she said to them, "Indeed Icestorm is near" she said, "But I'm afraid you can't take him with you" she said as she sips her tea, "You see a little bird told me that you were order to capture Icestorm. Your at war with the Chaos Element. Throwing the balance that we've worked so hard and lost so many for" Celestia said, "Worst yet your work starting to over flow into my world now" she said, "Please stop me if I'm wrong" she said to them.
---
#298 Posted: 16:54:00 04/09/2016
"It is true my master is at war but he seems to think Icestorm has a hidden power. I'm not sure what this power is but I think it could stop this war." The dragon said.

"The boy moves away." The hunter said

"I wasn't trying to take him. My master can communicate through me if he is unable to move." The dragon said

Icestorm try's to get up but he is still too weak to move. "Sky I need help." He wispered.
---
SC
#299 Posted: 17:41:29 04/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ah I see" Celestia said, "Then he wouldn't mind speaking to me first?" she said, "You see the same little birde told me that you were given orders to take him from us by force" Lady Celestia said, "Please do understand the position that I'm in when I heard that you would take someone so young by force." she said as suddenly her voice even though with the illusion of being calm and gentle was cold and sharp like a cool steel of a dagger in the dark, "I can't have that now. For a Rose will lose its beauty if a petal is lost" she said there was a clear but subtle murderous intent in her eyes it was clear that she was no ordinary noblewoman but a fierce and deadly warrior behind her calm and gentle demeanor, "So please understand that you are not on the plains of Convexity, you are in my city, in my court, and here you'll have to follow our rules and laws" she told them still keeping her faint smile but just by near her was scary in of itself. But it would be most unwise for them to do anything here. If they would get into a battle the Rose Court would surely win as they have the three outnumber with powerful and skillful dragons.

"So what would it be?" Lady Celestia said to them, "Do you still want to take him from us?" she asked them

~Meanwhile~

"You've got to be kidding me haven't you rest enough!" Sky muttered under his breath as he host the dragon upon his back.
---
#300 Posted: 18:13:04 04/09/2016
Ooc: if they do go into combat I want the Hunters to be much stronger.

The two bigger dragons growled as her voice changed. "Yes we had our orders but we also are here to make peace. We will only use force if we have to. But as I see it we do not need to use force. Again my master will only talk to you if I see the boy." The dragon still staying strong. He was not intimidated by her.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me