Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dragon Wars: Awaken! [Private RP]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#151 Posted: 01:41:35 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky growls as he suddenly strike the hologram with his Nightmare Claw attack, "I don't know who you think you are, but I am not working with you" Sky said, "Your war doesn't concern me" he told the dragon.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#152 Posted: 01:55:39 20/07/2016
The attack simply goes through the hologram. "It does if you wish to save your world from distruction."
---
SC
#153 Posted: 02:28:18 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky growls, "Tsk, you Avatars mess up everything then except "us" to clean up your mess" he growled at the Hologram, "Why don't we just drop Everything and come to your every beckon call" Sky said, "You can go to Sozen and tell him to go and clean his own mess I'm not in it and I'm not getting in it" he said.

~Meanwhile in the Elemental Plain of Convexity~

A purple dragon with silver horns, wings, and underbelly walks across the plains of time as he enters the court room, "I seek the Avatar of Convexity" he said to a Convexity Elemental, "Fetch him for me and tell him that the Twilight Dragon is here" he said before opening his cold silver eyes.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#154 Posted: 02:54:44 20/07/2016
"Then I will tell him you aren't Strong enough to help your world......your home." The hologram said.

The grand guard stood firm. His gold and purple armor shining in the light. "Very well. But be warned you may not sleek unless spoken to or risk death." He then stomped on the ground. And the great doors opened. "You may enter." He said stepping aside.
---
SC
#155 Posted: 13:26:51 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Do what you want but I am not going to his pawn" Sky snarled at the hologram.

~Meanwhile~

"Only if death would come that easy to me" he said as he walk through the doors to meet with Sozen.
---
#156 Posted: 20:24:13 20/07/2016
In the room Sozen sat on a grand chare. He looked at the dragon with his purple eyes.

"Then the world has no hope your forest has no hope." The hologram said.
---
SC
#157 Posted: 22:34:33 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Sozen..." Chaos said as he continues to walk toward him, "Just what do you think you're doing? The Primal Dragon is under my jurisdiction." he told him, "You were given strict orders to not to interfere with him and yet here we are. You who is trying to tame that which is can not be tame and me who is here to give you your final warning....Cease the intrusion upon the Primal Dragon or you will answer to me" he said stopping as he slip right past the Elementals as he was standing in front of him. It was clear to see that Chaos was being very being very serious, but why would the Twilight Dragon have such a interest in the Primal Dragon?
---
#158 Posted: 23:21:17 20/07/2016
"And yet you're in my realm?" Sozen said unmoved. " I am in no way interfering him. The one called Icestorm is the one I chose to carry my power. Tell me why are you so interested in the primal one? He is a welp who only has the powers he has because we gave them to him."
---
SC
#159 Posted: 00:46:35 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Wrong" Chaos said plainly, "There are many things you've yet to understand..." Chaos said, "His power was not given to him by you or the other Avatars. He's power that succeeds those of the Avatar were those he was born with due to the power of Ultimate Orb." Chaos said, "and my interest in the Primal Dragon is none of your concern" the Twilight Dragon said, "I will say this once more. Leave the Primal Dragon alone or else you will leave me no choice but to act." he said
---
#160 Posted: 02:10:58 21/07/2016
"You dare threaten me?" Sozen stood up. "You're in my realm and a guest I'd suggest you pay me respect as I would in yours." He said with a puff of smoke. "Now get out of my throne room."
---
SC
#161 Posted: 02:27:19 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Sit!" Chaos commanded as his voice thunder throughout the realm as a powerful and intense Magical Pressure crash down upon Sozen as the Elementals around them disappear under Chaos's immense Magical Pressure, "This Realm is not yours. I only allow you to rule it! Know your place boy" Chaos said with a murderous glare in his eye as he looked down at Sozen.

~Meanwhile~

Sky was laying under a tree trying to take a nap under the shade of it as rays of sunlight rains down through the leaves.
---
#162 Posted: 02:59:44 21/07/2016
Icestorm was still unconscious.

Sozen glowed purple and stood up. "You no longer control this realm. You have no power here." Sozen said as his power grew ten full. "I will only give you one final warning. Leave my realm and I will let you leave unharmed."
---
SC
#163 Posted: 03:13:46 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
A purple aura started to emitted from Chaos as his eyes started to glow purple, "Once again you do not understand bigger things are at play Sozen." he said, "You will not have any further contact with the Primal Dragon" he said to him as Sozen started to tremble under Chaos's massive amount of power, "You've let the power of the throne blind you such as the fate of other kings before you. Do not forget who you are speaking to boy" Chaos said, "I am the Twilight Dragon, the Mortal who took the title of Avatar, You are not the true king of this realm for that power still remains within me! Do not forget who put you upon your throne. This is your final warning if you do not heed it then I will strip all that false pride you gather over the years" he said, "Fast Forward" he said as the walls of the castle turn into a monochrome hue as clocks along the wall started moving forward with such incredible speeds as it reach the time of midnight the walls started to crumble and explodes into dust as it looks eroded over thousands of years as Chaos was gone after the smoke clears as Sozen's castle was in ruins.

~Meanwhile~

"Tsk...Idiot" Sky said as he moved his head away from Icestorm as he close his eyes to rest.
---
#164 Posted: 04:27:20 21/07/2016
Sozens eyes glowed purple and the real castle revieled itself. "You may have power to control time but I have the power to control space." He said to himself. He then stomped on the ground and a wave of Convexity covered the realm preventing anyone from entering even Chaos.

Soon Icestorm woke up. "Gah! My head hurts!"
---
SC
#165 Posted: 04:55:59 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hm...?" Sky mumbled as he heard Icestorm's voice as soon as he was about to fall to sleep, "Wha....Oh you woke up" Sky said as he yawned.
---
#166 Posted: 10:30:48 22/07/2016
"Where are we now?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#167 Posted: 14:36:06 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"In the forest" Sky said, "You fainted out in middle of the streets" he said
---
#168 Posted: 20:17:59 22/07/2016
"What happened to me?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#169 Posted: 02:22:25 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Nothing you just fainted" Sky replied to him, "And then I dragged your butt into the forest which you need to go on a diet." Sky said.
---
#170 Posted: 02:33:10 23/07/2016
"Sky I can tell something more went on." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#171 Posted: 04:19:43 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Its nothing concerning you Icestorm" Sky said, "Besides aren-....." the Primal Dragon said but then he stop as he sense something coming as his his sapphire eyes shot corner as something was coming toward them as the Primal Dragon stood up, "Icestorm whatever you do...Don't move don't even speak" Sky commanded as his tone was very serious as a intense and heavy Magical Pressure crash down upon them as Sky's eyes glowed white with power as he use his own Magical Pressure to shield Icestorm from the weight of the Magical Pressure as a dark figure stood up from the shadows.
---
#172 Posted: 09:58:12 25/07/2016
Icestorm did as he was told. He stood very still.
---
SC
#173 Posted: 21:20:08 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
A grin appears on the dark figure's face as a black aura emitting from the trees, "Shining Justice" said a voice from the shadows as a powerful beam of light rushes forward at Sky and Icestorm as the beam closes the distince. "Energy Field!" Sky roared as a bubble of static eletricity form around him and Icestorm blocking the blast.

As the smoke clears Sky growls as a evil laughter was heard a blood red dragon with black as night horns and underbelly stood there encase with a black aura.
---
#174 Posted: 21:28:21 28/07/2016
Icestorm growled. He lowered his head in a defensive position.
---
SC
#175 Posted: 23:48:51 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky growls, "Blitz! What are you doing here!" the Primal Dragon bellowed out as the crimson dragon unleash a ungodly laughter at them as if they were less than insects.

"What is it? Can't I come here Sky" he asked as a dark aura surrounds him combating against Sky's white aura as their Magical Pressures collide as it created shockwaves as the wind whips through the trees.
---
#176 Posted: 23:50:21 30/07/2016
"Sky who is that?" Icestorm said growling.
---
SC
#177 Posted: 23:53:57 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky continues to growl as his eye twitches as Blitz continues to smile evilly, "What's wrong brother?" he said, "Don't tell me that's all you got!" he said as he widen his eyes as Sky was thrown back by an invisible force. The sky blue dragon crash through the trees as Blitz walked forward as he is standing right beside Icestorm, "Move worm" he said as he blast Icestorm.
---
#178 Posted: 00:09:48 31/07/2016
Icestorm deflects it. His eyes are now glowing purple. "You will not hurt my champion Blitz." Icestorm said Sozens voice. ""Leave this dragon alone before I tear you spart." His magical pressure was 10 times greater than both Sky and Blitz.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:10:45 31/07/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#179 Posted: 00:27:30 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Blitz stands still as he suddenly laughes, "Oh my! Champion now" he laughed at him, "What foolishness obtaining such a weak vessel" he said to the Avatar as Sky growls, "Get out of here Sozen! This is not your fight" he said as he clearly does not appreciate Sozen's intervention again.
---
#180 Posted: 00:31:30 31/07/2016
"It is if this dragon is harmed." He turned back to Blitz. "Leave now." He said as a intense purple aura came off him.
---
SC
#181 Posted: 00:23:26 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"My business is with the Primal Dragon. Not with a coward who possessed a weak minded fool!" Blitz said to Sozen, "Careful" Blitz said as he smirks as he increases his Magical Pressure, "You will crush your vessel with that power Heheheh" he told him, "I am Blitz the Demon Dragon you Avatars are such fools!" he laugh in Sozen's face.
---
#182 Posted: 00:39:47 01/08/2016
"You underestimate Icestorms power. He is more than cable of holding my power. And a weakling will never gain this power." Sozen said as he was unaffected by the pressure.
---
SC
#183 Posted: 00:48:37 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"I agree the weak should die" Blitz said, "So get out of my way or be destroy" Blitz threaten as Sky get up growling as he unleash a powerful beam of light barely missing Icestorm's head but hitting Blitz blasting him back.
---
#184 Posted: 00:59:35 01/08/2016
"I was talking about you Blitz. You are weak. You are nothing!" He said as he walked forward.
---
SC
#185 Posted: 01:02:32 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Blitz laughter echoes through the smoke as he stood there looking at both Sozen and Sky, "Fools! You have no idea who you are dealing with" he said as he charges at Sozen with dark energy forming around his claws, "Nightmare Claw!" he said

"No you don't!" Sky roared as he shot past Icestorm's body possessed by Sozen clashing Nightmare Claws with Blitz as he growls at him.
---
#186 Posted: 01:07:01 01/08/2016
Sozen suddenly bashes Blitz with his tail breaking Blitz wing. "I told you fool! Do not harm this dragon."
---
SC
#187 Posted: 01:25:33 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky and Blitz flew through the trees from Sozen's attack as Blitz blast Sky the opposite way as he laughs as he runs through the woods leaping up, "Flaming Vortex!" he said as he unleash a vortex of flames setting the woods on fire.
---
#188 Posted: 01:58:06 01/08/2016
"Convexity wave." Sozen sent out a wave of Convexity and put all of the fires. "Get out of here now before I kill you!"
---
SC
#189 Posted: 02:23:12 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Blitz appears behind Sozen, "Why when we are having-" he said as he slams his tail down on Sozen's head like a sledgehammer, "FUN!"
---
#190 Posted: 02:37:48 01/08/2016
When he slams his tail down it was like hitting diamond. It instantly broke his tail. "You are a fool going against a avatar." All you're doing is hurting yourself."
---
SC
#191 Posted: 02:39:27 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Blitz only snickers as he blast Sozen knocking him out of the sky, "I am made to kill Avatars fool!" he laughed
---
#192 Posted: 02:45:00 01/08/2016
Suddenly a blast of intense Convexity hits Blitz then followed by a horn bash to the stomach.
---
SC
#193 Posted: 02:57:52 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Blitz was blasted through the trees but he jumps off the tree going toward Sozen with Nightmare Claw and cutting deeply in Icestorm's neck as Blitz lands behind him snickering as he turns around blasting him with Icicle Storm.
---
#194 Posted: 03:00:14 01/08/2016
Sozen quickly makes a shield of Convexity and reflects his attack back.
---
SC
#195 Posted: 03:04:29 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Blitz dodges the attack as the attack hits Sky as he was trying to attack the Demon Dragon from behind.
---
#196 Posted: 03:06:51 01/08/2016
Sozen quickly bashes Blitz out of the sky. "Nice try!"
---
SC
#197 Posted: 03:11:00 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Blitz laugh as he curls up as rocks forms around him forming a spike sphere of stone rolling toward Sozen like a meteor, "Stone Wrecker" he said.
---
#198 Posted: 03:29:22 01/08/2016
Sozen punches through holding Blitz by his neck. "Foolish dragon. You are so weak." He starts to squeeze his neck. "I can easily kill you."
---
SC
#199 Posted: 03:31:50 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Blitz laugh, "The only fool here is you" he said, "Have you forgotten? That body is not yours It we requires blood. And he is quickly losing blood from my earlier attack Heheh" he said referring back when he cut him with Nightmare Claws.
---
#200 Posted: 04:46:57 01/08/2016
"And you forget he is a Dwarf Kaiju. They have remarkable healing abilitys." Sozen said as his wound quickly heals up. "You are the fool not me!" Sozen said as he digs his claws into Blitz neck.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me