Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Where Light and Dark will meet (Reboot) [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Where Light and Dark will meet (Reboot) [OPEN] [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#201 Posted: 23:12:43 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Eventually, Delta walked outside, a simple weapon resting on her shoulder. She completely ignored the group and made way. However, as she excited the allyway, she noticed Ryan. At first, she disregarded him, but the way he looked around made him suspicious. To Delta, all and everything could be pray. This whole town knew Delta's looks and prey and predator, and anyone from outside the town could easely end up on the hostage-menu...

She aimed her weapon at Ryan.....

((Trying hard to get this onward xDD))
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#202 Posted: 16:05:35 18/07/2016
"I am a part of the light army and I was sent here by Skyhunter and my dad, Falco" said Ryan
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#203 Posted: 16:58:11 18/07/2016
"Sure. Fine. Whatever," Tsara said. "Don't tell anyone where it is. If you tell anyone, then you'd be lucky if you're killed. Really, really, lucky." Her face flickered momentarily to her normal appearance, but she quickly turned back to her bird disguise. "I'm assuming both of you are coming?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#204 Posted: 17:04:27 18/07/2016
"Not even my dad?" said Ryan.
---
#205 Posted: 19:01:31 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Delta raised an eyebrow. He had seen her, even if she was near the most nippy person in the city. She lowered her gun and sighed. "Your light buisniss is to no concern to me. Whoever the two you mentioned are, they will know me. You have notthing to look for here. Return to your base and tell them I roam these grounds. Your 'leader' will know from there on." As a warning, she aimed her hunting gun at Ryan, but then left in the blink of an eye.
#206 Posted: 19:13:19 18/07/2016
Ryan walks back to base.

"Skyhunter, dad I failed the mission because Delta saw me and she told me that I return here and she will keep a watch" said Ryan
---
#207 Posted: 19:27:32 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sheana listened from a corner, but finally spoke. "Delta is said to belong to a myth. A prophecy, if you may. She chooses no party. If she roams the city it may be utter difficult to reach the dark army. If they get to her first with a trade and promise, we're done for. I suggest we focus on a accaptable trade towards Delta. She won't take daimons, gold, or anything like that. She will take you with lots of salt if you dare knock her doors... I... can know..." Sheana uneasely moved her arm away from her face, which she was leaning on, revealing a deep scar.
"She did not even take my soul for the safety of my sister..." Sheana pulled a dark face. "She only takes one's inner light, or deep darkness. One who accepts her high trade....will not see surface again... she looks casual...but is far from paranormal...."
#208 Posted: 19:29:34 18/07/2016
"She sounds really creepy" said Ryan
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#209 Posted: 06:35:51 22/07/2016
(Very sorry for being so incredibly late. Really am, had internet troubles)

Durotan walked down the street looking up at the Sky, "By the Elders, if only there was some sort of way for me to know what I must do. For me to know how to make a difference and avenge the tyrants that slew my Draka. Oh... Draka... If only I could talk to you..."

As Durotan walked he came outside the old Temple, "No one ever comes here, so it is the perfect place for me to silently communicate with the ancestors and possibly Draka,"

He warily entered, mindful not to bump into the sagging doorway and knelt before the altar at the far end, there were doors on the side that assumably led into various back rooms but he ignored them and looked up to the roof where there was a glorious stained-glass window. In silence, he attempted to commune with the Ancestors when he heard a noise, a noise which sounded like a rustling or a whisper.

He stood up slowly and walked towards the side door where the sound seemed to be coming from. He opened it and saw nothing but a winding corridor which he warily made his way down. Eventually he got to the end of the corridor and could hear the tail end of a conversation, he made to open the door but stopped himself and knocked quietly, "Hello? Who's in here?" And he stood back, looking at the door. Waiting to see if it would open.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#210 Posted: 10:30:52 22/07/2016
"I don't wanna die to have Delta help us, Especially because of me still being a kid and my dad (Falco) being second in command of the team." said Ryan
---
#211 Posted: 00:27:03 23/07/2016
On a distant and dark corner of town, the mists parted and from them came a shadow which slowly coalesced into the form of a hideous monstrosity, it had the lower body like that of a snake yet a draconic face and giant cat-like wings, it was writhed in shadows and seeped evil like it was a tangible thing.

Hakkar stretched his wings and looked around at the surrounding area. "I smell fresh souls just waiting to be harvested, but I can also sense a darkness, of which I wish to assess,"

Hakkar made his way towards what he percieved as this darkness until he got close to the entrance of the Dark Army's Lair, but then he saw people. "Life. Life just waiting to be brought to death, as all life does."

Hakkar focused and the shadows and evil withdrew into himself, leaving just his reptilian guise of Red scales and wings and blue feathers around his head and approached Austin and the others in that group.

"Excuse me, my name is Hakkar, and I was wondering if you guys knew where the nearest inn was, if this town has one?"
---
#212 Posted: 00:38:48 23/07/2016
"Sorry dad for failing you" said Ryan in a sad voice
"It's okay Ryan, it was for the better, I still love you" said Falco
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#213 Posted: 03:33:37 23/07/2016
I looked at the bird with suspicion. "So, if you're T'sara's apprentice, do you think she would be ok with us being there?" Iasked before looking at Fury "Don't worry Fury, we should be safe with her. At least for now"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#214 Posted: 19:45:54 29/07/2016
Fury nodded. "All right then. I guess I'm just a little worried. I don't have many friends, but I still feel like the few I have are going to end up attacking me."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#215 Posted: 14:26:46 01/08/2016
Durotan knocked on the door again in frustration, certain he could hear voices but unwilling to open it himself.

--

Hakkar looked up at the bird and then down at Austin, "Maybe he didn't hear me," he thought and this time addressed the whole group, "Are any of you aware of the existence of an inn?"
---
#216 Posted: 14:31:08 01/08/2016
"Dad, Skyhunter what should we do?" said Ryan. "We need to prepare for the battles" said Falco
---
#217 Posted: 17:42:11 01/08/2016
"Of course she'll be fine!" Tsara said. "Just let me enter first. She may be in a bad mood. I'll diffuse any tension, and then you can come in, if she lets you. Maybe she feels a bit fickle. Are you ready to go, or do you want to stay here?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#218 Posted: 17:23:19 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
BlackWing stared at the sudden visitor. "We have none." She bluntly responded before passing. "Try somewhere else."
#219 Posted: 17:24:58 04/08/2016
Falco: Son, we need to prepare you for battle.
Ryan: Okay daddy
---
#220 Posted: 17:25:51 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
((Scriptive RP all of a sudden?))
#221 Posted: 23:40:56 07/08/2016
"Sounds good then" I said "Lead the way"
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#222 Posted: 01:08:01 08/08/2016
OoC: Sorry for the absence! Went on vacation, came back and saw my subscriptions, was like "Aw man, that's a lot of catching up!", constant redirecting ads made me upset about checking RPs with lots of pages, started posting more, thought "Aw screw it my army needs me," and I came here only to find out I didn't miss all that much. smilie I'm not gonna let that happen again.

"No bickering, no bickering," I calmed my allies, spreading my hands to generate some space between the two of them. "Take all the time you need, Betty. Last thing we need is our top scientist sleeping on the job. You deserve some well-earned rest. Feel free to dismiss yourself if you'd like. Storm and I shall stay to dismiss this merchant." Feeling I'd given the seraph the permission and choice he required- he could stay, or he could depart- I turned to Storm. "We should have every resident on file," I informed her. "But his or her merchandise could prove to be quite useful, whether we personally find a use for it, or if the matter is to keep it out of our enemy's hands. Mind looking through the other files in order to gather more information, should you have the time? If this endeavor is as fruitful as you say, then we should indeed make an effort to locate this shopkeeper and determine whether he or she would be a worthy ally."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#223 Posted: 01:26:55 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
((I'll wait for now))
BettyTheSeraph Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#224 Posted: 14:32:52 08/08/2016
(Great to have you back Shads! (Shadmé? ShadowMew? I don't know what I should refer to you as, sorry...) The RP's been really slow without you, so hopefully we can speed back up again with you here. Just... try to ignore the cringe bombs I kept dropping before.... and will probably keep dropping... sorry.....)

I sighed (Yes, even more cringe already). "Fine, I'll drop it. For now. I'll be back later with a brief document on Time Perception for you...."

I swiftly dismissed myself from the reporting room and went to my lab (which also doubled as my bedroom). Closing the door behind me and making sure it was sealed airtight, I walked to the left corner and through the doorway in between the half walls, before taking off my colored contacts, revealing my (blank) colored eyes to absolutely no one at all....

"Now, my melatonin syringes...."
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#225 Posted: 15:11:17 08/08/2016
OoC: Okay, NINJAsk! And hi there, Betty! Glad you're still around, too! smilie You can call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner, ha ha- *shot*
*waits for Storm*
Actually, perhaps I'll add another character. Hmm...I need to think on this.
---
#226 Posted: 23:22:01 12/08/2016
Hakkar straightened his spine at the answer that could only be perceived at as rude and narrowed his eyes, then he faded into a wisp of smoke and let the shadows guide him, when he resurfaced, he was near to the Army of Darkness' base and moved towards it, it seemed to beckon to him, it's darkness calling to his own innate shadow, but uncertainty remained. After brief deliberation however, he pushed through and entered the base, brief pain flashed through him as he passed through, no doubt some sort of mechanism alerting the inhabitants to his entry, but he shook it off and walked inwards slowly.

--

Durotan lost patience and opened the door, stepping in to the meeting room. "Who are you? Why do you reside in the temple?" He asked the amassed group.
---
#227 Posted: 13:38:40 28/08/2016
(Uh, the RP hasn't gone ANYWHERE, and I'm starting to think it's my fault. I know I'm probably ruining it for everyone. Is it better if I just drop out?)
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#228 Posted: 14:25:59 28/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[[No. Its not jus tyou. It's just a very quit time for many Holidays, or school just starting etc.]]
#229 Posted: 21:22:49 28/08/2016
(But... that implies that it's partially me. I can still drop out if that's what some of you prefer.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#230 Posted: 21:29:18 28/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[[What I'm trying to imply is, is that we're all somewhat inactive. Its not your fault so there's no reason to drop out.]]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#231 Posted: 23:56:04 28/08/2016
Name: Felicity, though can also go by Prextail
Personality: A pretty...interesting individual. Felis is a girl who loves to face horror head on and embrace anything spooky. She's overall a very kind and caring person, though can be easily manipulated or controlled by guilt. She can also be one to be lost in thought quite a bit, and can be a goof too.

Army: Not decided yet

Appearance #1: Tord (Eddsworld)
Appearance #2: Chihiro Fujisaki (Danganronpa)
Appearance #3: To be determined
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#232 Posted: 13:15:41 29/08/2016
(To BlackWing: Well, okay then. Thanks.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#233 Posted: 18:18:43 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[[accepted

And, You're welcome.]]
#234 Posted: 20:30:50 29/08/2016
I sighed to myself as I walked through the streets, red hood up on my red hoodie, and probably looking like a pretty shady figure. The character I took form of could be pretty menacing too. With this new realm created long ago, I was able to take form of different characters, sadly not taking my true appearance for a long time, I've been finding it hard being able to actually go back to being my normal self at all. I've swapped between being Chihiro and Tord for so long, I've actually forgotten what it was like to be myself, or even a girl for that matter. I still identified myself as female, and have still been trying to find a way to rewrite my mistakes. As of now, it was even hard for me to switch form in general.

Not only have I lost my own identity to myself, but this whole war thing going on between light and dark had just made the whole servers of the city go haywire. Friends against friends, it just wasn't my cup of tea. I sided with no one, I was what you would call a Lone Wolf now. Filled with past memories that just saddened me to think about.
---
#235 Posted: 22:45:31 29/08/2016
"Fine." Skyward sat back into her chair, huffing. "So if it's on file, all I have to do is a really tedious search for everyone in the country who could possibly run a shop. Then interview them so we know who it is. Of course, intimidation unfortunately won't work. I would like to try, but then they would hate us and...you get it?"
---
#236 Posted: 03:35:36 30/08/2016
((Storm, what about Tsara? And I sent you a pm))
---
#237 Posted: 16:42:41 30/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sheana tought to herself. "Its our only choise. I have no otther ideas but to gather resources..."
#238 Posted: 18:28:53 30/08/2016
"Dad, how are we gonna defeat the Dark Army" asked Ryan
"There is a way but I don't know what it is" said Falco

Ooc: since Skyhunter hasn't replied on this page in a while does that make Falco the leader of the light army now Falco was second in command?
---
#239 Posted: 20:37:42 30/08/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
"Dad, how are we gonna defeat the Dark Army" asked Ryan
"There is a way but I don't know what it is" said Falco

Ooc: since Skyhunter hasn't replied on this page in a while does that make Falco the leader of the light army now Falco was second in command?

(I think it's only if they drop out...)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#240 Posted: 11:14:15 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
[[No it does not. If Skyhunter doesn't reply doesn't mean you can throw him off his status with the excuse that he hasn't replied. Some RP's just tend to become silent and re-live sooner or later. No biggie]]

BlackWing found herself just at the entrance of the Dark Army, and she seemingly stared a bit forward, abscentmindedly. At one point one could say she didn't had any focus at all. In fact, she didn't even notice someone passing...
#241 Posted: 19:00:16 12/09/2016
(Apparently Shads is on a quest to get everyone addicted to the KI fanbase. smilie)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:05:37 08/10/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#242 Posted: 17:29:13 08/10/2016 | Topic Creator
((I like her to succeed))
#243 Posted: 19:59:53 08/10/2016
(Same. And is it just me, or does everyone's signatures seem to not be..... mannerly. Especially mine. But please don't read it. Actually, you're probably going to read that after I said that, so go ahead....)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#244 Posted: 20:08:59 08/10/2016 | Topic Creator
((I suppose it is a ongoing trend. At any rate, I have no idea what I must do with this rp. Redux it again or something else...))
#245 Posted: 20:26:15 08/10/2016
(Well Storm's finally come back online after 50 years, so maybe we should PM her?)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#246 Posted: 23:35:00 09/10/2016
OoC: Sorry it's been a while! I don't think I've been RPing since school started. I don't think that requires an explanation at that point. smilie
I can continue posting! Mostly I've been trying to think about what direction I should take the Darkness Army. I think more characters might be the solution.
---
#247 Posted: 01:13:55 10/10/2016
((I'm just waiting for a reply to my post really smilie ))
---
#248 Posted: 15:32:02 10/10/2016
((Yeah, I'm waiting for StormDragon))
---
#249 Posted: 23:27:16 10/10/2016
((I might leave this RP))
---
#250 Posted: 12:00:56 30/10/2016
The RP died again. No point in going OOC at this point. You said something about another reboot BlackWing?
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me