Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Where Light and Dark will meet (Reboot) [OPEN]
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Where Light and Dark will meet (Reboot) [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#51 Posted: 02:37:45 07/06/2016
Tails sat beside a wall, slouching over. He put his hand in his side pocket, and pulled out a picture of him and Sonic. He looked at it, quite saddened.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#52 Posted: 17:06:52 07/06/2016
"I was not rebellious when I was a teen, I was very polite and kind." said Falco
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#53 Posted: 22:58:07 07/06/2016
"Morning , Falco! Morning, Tails! Anything happening in this place?" Rayna swooped in the temple and landed. She instantly pressed her amulet and shifted into her cat form. "Haven't seen anything yet, but you never know. They're always plotting." She sat down and wrapped her tail around her legs. "So, what's new?"

It was Skyward's turn to enter the lair. She had never gotten used to the underground conditions, but where else was hidden? She turned her thoughts to the two users in front of her. "Hello, Shadme. Hello, Blackwing. Hello, anyone else who happens to be hiding here. I do have some reports." She slapped down a piece of paper on the table. "Shall I mention them now?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#54 Posted: 23:03:15 07/06/2016
"Hi Rayna, nothing important happened." said Falco
---
#55 Posted: 23:28:26 07/06/2016
Tails jumped a little, then pushed the photo back into his pocket. He got up quite quickly, then rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, same old, same old." Tails exclaimed.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#56 Posted: 03:07:53 08/06/2016
OoC: Where's Skyhunter? O.o
Also, I'd like to bring in a character that's a part of one army but would betray it for the other later. Is that okay?

"Yes, it has to do with the surface... of course..." My last words came out as a sigh. "Nothing much happens down here in comparison. Don't get me wrong, I'm quite grateful for that." I couldn't lie. If there was drama in the underground, only Palutena knew how I'd deal with it. The last thing I wanted was betrayal amongst my closest. I always made an effort to show kindness to the Darkness Army. Any... control that I'd be forced to wield in such a situation would render me a hypocrite.
I looked up as Skyward made it to the meeting room, reflective mood stripped away. "Ah, Skyward! Welcome." I dipped my head at the papers. "Notes, as usual. Good. I'd like to hear what you have to say."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#57 Posted: 12:40:42 08/06/2016 | Topic Creator
BlackWing turned to Skyward to listen, but made no further attempt in showing her excistance.
Skyward was one of those BlackWing knew for longer than many otthers, so she also saw no reason of hiding, either.

As soon as Skyward laid a paper down on the table, BlackWing averted her eyes to it.
#58 Posted: 12:57:29 08/06/2016
Falco turns Pity Party by Melanie Martinez on and listens to it. He was in a good mood.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:27:18 08/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#59 Posted: 13:22:40 08/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[[Sorry to bring it to you...
Quote: BlackWing116

• Be able to at least post 2-3 sentences per post

If you have notthing usefull to post, then just don't post. It's somewhat a waste of posts, since a topic can only carry 2500 posts or so.]]
    #60 Posted: 13:27:47 08/06/2016
    OOC: edited
    ---
    #61 Posted: 13:47:03 08/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    [[No need to annouce that... But thanks anyways.]]
    #62 Posted: 13:55:51 08/06/2016
    Falco starts singing along to Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. He thinks he has a good singing voice.
    ---
    Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
    #63 Posted: 17:39:10 08/06/2016
    [I was busy mentally preparing myself for this. Now that I am, can I have a bit of a recap?]
    ---
    It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
    #64 Posted: 20:21:13 08/06/2016
    Falco starts doing his daily workout routine. He lifted some weights.
    ---
    #65 Posted: 22:23:32 08/06/2016
    "Ohhohohohoho, you won't believe this." Skyward's mouth widened in a grin. "I was out exploring, spying and the like, and there was this dragon about as conspicuous as a neon-orange elephant in an empty gymnasium. You really won't believe this part, but she was wearing an amulet, and she grabbed it and turned into a cat!" Wait, why was she telling them this? It wasn't anyone super-powerful. How could a cat defeat the army? "Well, it could be an amulet that allows powerful illusion magic or even shapeshifting into anything. S-should we check it out? We probably don't want that as an enemy."
    ---
    "sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
    #66 Posted: 00:04:34 09/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    "It might be a disguise one uses." BlackWing said darkly as she went back into her dark corner again. "Shape shifter magic is not from the past these days. Many possess the ability to do so. Some do it differently than otthers. I tend to believe we all can shapeshift in our own ways, so, as suspicious as it sounds, no, I do not dare to say for sure wether that being is an enemy for sure."

[[Reconsidering the question of Pokémon2 before. Leaders, if you two are possible to set a Second-In-Command. You're free to chose now or throughout the rp.]]
    #67 Posted: 00:14:14 09/06/2016
    Falco started cooking a vegetarian pizza. 20 minutes later he got it out the oven and served everybody.
    ---
    #68 Posted: 00:31:45 09/06/2016
    Tails sat back in his corner, lightly eating the vegetarian pizza Falco served. After a bit, Tails stood up angrily, and threw what was left of the pizza across the room. "Arrgh, I'm sick of living like this! Can't we do anything against this darkness?" Tails shouted.
    ---
    #69 Posted: 00:38:54 09/06/2016
    "I really don't know if we could, children. The dark army are more prepared than us." said Falco.
    ---
    #70 Posted: 00:43:00 09/06/2016
    "But that does not mean we can just sit around and waste our time." Tails shouted again. He calmed down a little, then lowered his voice. "If we sit here and do nothing, the darkness will grow to a power beyond our control. We have to act now, before it is too late."
    ---
    #71 Posted: 00:43:47 09/06/2016
    Clad in a dapper suit, tie, and hat, I casually strolled up the steps of the gleaming Temple of Light; one of the only remaining landmarks untouched by Shadme's reign. I had arranged a meeting, a call to arms of sort, a few hours prior to my arrival. Much to my pleasure, a few had already shown up. Not as many as I would have preferred, but it will have to do. We'd need all the help we could get to defeat this threat.

I don't wish to bore you with the details, but it helps to put things into perspective, and as G.I. Joe would say, knowing is half the battle. Here's a little history. Shadme and I were once on good terms. I wouldn't have exactly called us the closest of friends, but we'd braved many adventures, and we were there for each other in our time of need. That all changed when she left the safety of the realm. I had warned her not to go. She didn't listen. And when she returned, she had changed. She became elusive and secretive, and whenever I confronted her about the details of her expedition, she quickly dismissed me. Things only got worse when she had somehow stepped into power in dark52's absence. I had my suspicions. I knew that this new arrangement could only lead to disaster. I knew that appealing to the people would offer no traction; the vast majority of them were sheep that would blindly follow whatever ruse you put in front of them (especially those in the Stuff and Nonsense district). Alright, Shadme. Two can play at this game of secrecy. I wisely chose to disappear for a while, no doubt Shadme would have me on her list. I established an underground organization beneath my former friend's nose called the Army of Light, so named to represent my cause; to bring light to the darkness, remove the dark dictator from power, and Make DarkSpyro Great Again. This wasn't the Shadme I used to know. That Shadme was dead.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," I announced my arrival in a cool, calm inflection, keeping my face hidden beneath my fedora. "I'm glad you could all make it. I've called you here for a purpose..."
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:37 09/06/2016 by Skyhunter
    #72 Posted: 00:55:22 09/06/2016
    "What purpose is it?" said Falco in a somewhat wise voice than he walked close and listened.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:29 09/06/2016 by Pokemon2
    #73 Posted: 00:57:20 09/06/2016
    Tails straightened himself out, then walked over to listen in. He was eager to get this show on the road.
    ---
    #74 Posted: 02:11:02 09/06/2016
    Falco is excited but not letting the excitement get to him so much that he gets too happy and pretends to be serious.
    ---
    EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
    #75 Posted: 16:54:16 09/06/2016
    I wasn't that far from the light temple. I was in the nearby woods sitting in a tree. I wasn't exactly in favor of my friends fighting, so I wanted to stay out of it. I knew that no matter which side I chose, I would be against those I care about. I did not like that fact at all.
    ---
    Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
    #76 Posted: 17:04:38 09/06/2016
    Falco listens to the restrung version of Faded by Alan Walker and then he starts singing along to Faded.
    ---
    #77 Posted: 18:12:01 09/06/2016
    "As I'm sure you're all well aware," I began, walking to the front of the temple with my hands behind my back. "Our humble home has fallen upon rather dark times. I fear that our new overlord, Lady Shadme, has plans to allow the dark forces that surround our kingdom, that Dark52 had worked to keep at bay, to spill into the realm and corrupt everything in its path. However, it has been observed that some citizens can wield the power of light that can cleanse the corruption. It is for that reason I've summoned you here today, Falco, Tails, and Rayna. I've been observing the locals, looking for that vital glimmer of light in their souls, a spark of hope... and that search lead me to you three."
    ---
    #78 Posted: 18:42:08 09/06/2016
    "That sounds rather important." said Falco
    ---
    #79 Posted: 23:13:16 09/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    ((Pokemon2, I adore your vast knowledge of music titles and whatnot, but sometimes it is a little uneccesary. I said this before, but only post when there is something to really reply to.))

Sheana came back in, and whent up to Falco, pulling his headphones off and snapping them.
    "Our friend is trying to adress something and attempts to communicate with us. In my case, singing along to music were everyone can hear you is the last thing I'd do. So turn it off already." She scowled.

Sure, Sheana was part of the light army, but sometimes her demeanor and personality could very well be those of a darker source. Truth to be told, Sheana joined the Light Army in an attempt to save her older friend BlackWing, who had been consumed by an unknown force.

"I am serious, alright, chicken?" Sheana huffed before turning to the otthers.
    "Desu yo ne.(Thats that)" she said in a much sweeter, childish voice. She even gave a wink with her eye as she posed like a cute bird.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:08 09/06/2016 by BlackWing116
    #80 Posted: 23:42:06 09/06/2016
    I know, I already got off and listened to what he had to say and I was thinking about how to prep up for the battles ahead" said Falco
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:54 09/06/2016 by Pokemon2
    #81 Posted: 00:13:11 10/06/2016
    "Enough bickering!" I calmly but firmly stated with a snap of my fingers. I knew that Falco had the best intentions, but I had to admire Sheana's assertiveness. More people need to realize that "good" doesn't always equal "nice." I casually drummed my fingers. "I see you all have your individual talents that could contribute to this unit nicely. Falco, your battle planning skills will serve us well. Tails, as I understand it, you are a keen engineer, correct? We could use a few extra machines. Rayna, your shapeshifting prowess could make it easier to slip under the enemy's radar. And Sheana- you have knowledge concerning a high-ranking member of the Army of Darkness, correct?"
    ---
    #82 Posted: 00:27:02 10/06/2016
    OOC: Second character.
    Name: Funtime Foxy (Sister Location Version)
    Personality: Bubbly, cheerful, hard working, kind, cocky, arrogant, smart
    Army: Light
    Appearance 1 (only appearance): [User Posted Image]
    Other: She is Falco's adopted daughter.
    ---
    #83 Posted: 22:45:19 10/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    ((Sorry, not accepting FNAF characters due to past experience))

Sheana nodded. "Yes, but over the weeks she's absolutely not who she was meant to be. I dont know if my information is accurate." Sheana said.
    #84 Posted: 00:13:08 11/06/2016
    Name: Good Time
    Personality: Happy, cheerful, life of the party but has a serious side.
    Light Army
    Appearance: [User Posted Image]
    Other: He is Falco's adopted son.
    ---
    ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
    #85 Posted: 04:49:38 11/06/2016
    OoC: Alright, Skyhunter! Yay! Let's get this show on the road! ^D^

I raised an eyebrow in thought. "We shall have to do further reconnaissance on such an amulet. If it turns out to be something much more powerful than simple shapeshifting magic, that it may be something that requires confiscation." I wore a dark grin than mirrored Skyward's own. "I shall let some of the lower-ranked know about such a user, so that tabs may be kept. Excellent work as usual, Skyward." I cracked my knuckles. "Now for my news..."
    Where should I begin? "I discovered this fairly recently, I do believe. Have you felt it? A disturbance in the darkness?" I shrugged, as if trying to feel it here, myself. "It is as if some of the darkness has slipped away. Do not get me wrong- as it stands, it is still a great ally, and works well for our purposes. However, if this unforeseen force remains at bay, then we can say bye-bye to everything that has kept our little society together." I moved from my spot at head of the table to pace, making meaningful eye contact with the rest of my group. "Now, my theory goes like this- a theory, keep in mind, so it is still a work in progress- this so-called force of light is likely in the possession of one of the users out there. One, if not more than one. This piece of grime has likely discovered its effects and is ready to use it against us. We need to find this person and extinguish, before it is too late." I stopped moving, slamming my hands down on the table at the word extinguish.
    "So..." I continued quietly, switching my tangent, "The general public is aware of the benefits The Dark Force grants to us. Intelligence, strength, heightened security. We must make them aware of the danger this renegade poses to life as they know it. We must inform them to keep an eye out for anyone intending to commit actions detrimental to the protection we have instilled for all. And we must be alert ourselves. Any questions so far? Suggestions, perhaps?"
    ---
    Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
    #86 Posted: 19:07:24 11/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    ((I am not willing to argue Pokemon2, but couldve also edited your post...and no, not accepted. I...I just... no from now on no new characters, ottherwise I will lose track.))

BlackWing gave a slight growl. She had almost litterally forgotten what it looked like above ground. She had found herself operating in the dark hallways of the underground. To an extend, she was responsible for "Ripto's and Gnorc's", punishing those that opposed the Dark Army, and she ruled over her prisoners with a sadistic hunger for fun. It was something she did on her own. Right now, though, she disregarded the thoughts of her "pets" and began to speak.
    "Whatever force it is, I am not up for seeing it myself. If they wish a fight they come here by themselves. I dont need to get filfthy for notthing." She scowled.
    #87 Posted: 19:19:57 11/06/2016
    "That, my friend," Skyward growled, "is how a kingdom falls. By inactivity. We know there's a threat, so let's ATTACK!" She lunged forward on the table. "Sorry, got a tiny bit carried away. But anyway, I'll take any chance to get outside. Sure, the caverns are safe, but they're also very, very, boring. Safe is generally boring. I still say we should spend some of our funding on entertainment. I'll go insane kept up in here for any longer."
    ---
    #88 Posted: 00:45:38 12/06/2016
    "Skyhunter, I have a lot of battle experience a since I been a fighter since I was 19. So I think I would make a good second-in-command." said Falco.
    ---
    #89 Posted: 00:57:20 12/06/2016
    "Hmm." I replied to Falco in an agreeing manner. "Very well then. You shall be second in command. And I see you were not fooled by my disguise..." I had intentionally been acting in an anonymous manner to evade the attention of the Darkness Army's thugs, and I was still "missing" the whole time I had enacted my quest for allies. In one quick movement, I shed my fedora and turned to my troops, revealing my identity at last. A bushy, furry tail had sprouted from my back side, swishing as if it was happy to finally be free. A pair of large, pointed ears sprung out from beneath my hat, and I allowed my face to become visible. It wasn't the face of a human- it was that of a fox!

"Lord Skyhunter, at your service," I announced with a tone of regal pride.
    ---
    #90 Posted: 01:02:36 12/06/2016
    "I wasn't fooled by your disguise" said Falco
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:26:49 12/06/2016 by Pokemon2
    PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
    #91 Posted: 01:13:15 12/06/2016
    Character Sheet:
    Name: Crash
    Personality: Nice

Army: Light

Appearance: Orange with white fur in his stomach. Wears gloves, jeans, and Tenneshoes.
    ---
    Quote: Carmelita Fox
    YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
    #92 Posted: 14:29:09 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    [[Sory pwn. but that sheet is the least detailed I've seen on this RP. No offence]]

BlackWing gave no answer on Skywards comment. In a matter of fact, she saw no reason to reply at all. Instead, she remained quiet.

Sheana huffed. A clear sign of dissaproval washed over her face once it was announced Falco was Second-In-Command. To her, it looked like all Falco cared about was taking out the enemy with harsh fighting. It seemed like he didn't give a care about any later events, or what comes before a fight. To her, Falco seemed inexperienced with what the Dark Army was capable of. Skyhunter seemed to know much better than that bird, and, truth to be told, if Skyhunter ever would fall out, Sheana would leave this group to operate on her own.

"I'm trying to say this the nice way, but only battle experience won't get you far on these grounds. For one, I know the Dark Army has at least one person who never will show their face to the light at any circumstance. You need more than just battle experience to get to those types." Sheana tried to reason, seeing if Falco knew a solution to this issue himself without the help of anyone. She eyed Falco with a sharp glare.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:30:07 12/06/2016 by BlackWing116
    #93 Posted: 14:40:41 12/06/2016
    "I also use stealth in my strategy and I learned how to use Personas as well." said Falco.
    ---
    #94 Posted: 14:57:15 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    Sheana shook her head. "Hopeless." She scowled. "My sister is a master in stealth and stragety. She knows the inside of your brain by just looking at you. Coming to her is near impossible." Sheana explained. "Besides, Stealth? With that blue body and yellow beak of yours is even worse than hopeless."
    #95 Posted: 14:59:28 12/06/2016
    "I also know how to use Personas." said Falco
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:02:27 12/06/2016 by Pokemon2
    #96 Posted: 15:10:04 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    "I should repeat myself: "My sister is a master in stealth and stragety. She knows the inside of your brain by just looking at you. Coming to her is near impossible."" Sheana put alot of amphesis on cartain words this time, hoping she'd drill through the bird's brains. "Also, I should tell you this, you're going to bet on alot of luck with my sister. She only comes out in the open once a month. Whatever day, I don't know." sheana added. Though, she knew by now Falco was going to do something stupid either way, so she turned around and left. "Come to me if you fail hard." She said, waving, before passing a corner. She had enough of this meeting.

"Well, on another point, I have to do my... things.... again." BlackWing hissed before slipping out of the door. Avoiding any light present in the underground halls, she slipped outside and found herself sitting underneath a tree. Shade was plentfull. The tree had apples, too. BlackWing picked one, and ate it like she was a animal, rather than a human. She actually lost half the sence of a human, to begin with.
    Yes, the only reason for BlackWing to be outside was to pick food.
    #97 Posted: 17:02:54 12/06/2016
    "You're right." said Falco thinking about how his wife, son and daughter were killed by the dark army.
    ---
    #98 Posted: 18:42:40 12/06/2016
    I sighed with some aggravation. "Sheana, wait!" I called after the departing member.
    ---
    EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
    #99 Posted: 20:41:56 12/06/2016
    I was in my fox form when I heard sounds coming from nearby. I stayed still, hoping not to get involved or let alone seen. The last thing I wanted was to go against those I knew. Hopefully I would go unnoticed as I have done several times before
    ---
    Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
    #100 Posted: 23:11:55 12/06/2016
    Falco takes a picture of him and his wife, son and daughter and remembers about his wife and children getting killed by the Dark Army.
    ---
    First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me