Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Where Light and Dark will meet (Reboot) [OPEN]
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Where Light and Dark will meet (Reboot) [OPEN] [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1 Posted: 11:10:57 09/05/2016 | Topic Creator
So, yeah, anyone remember "Where light and Dark will meet?" It was a rather old RP that fell into the theme of armies back then (oh dear those were great days). In either way, after I saw Samius doing a rule based Army thing in Forum Games, I was thinking of bringing it back in the RP style, so, yeah, reboot!

Plot:
The year is 2080. Dark52 has created an empire for all darkSpyro users to live in. For as long as human kind can remember, things are peaceful and the lands of this empire are filled with joy and happiness.
To maintain all of these elements, Dark52 assigned severall users to aid him keep the lands from danger, but one day, everything goes down the drain.

Dark52 has suddenly taken his leave, and left his trusted users behiend with the mission to take care of the real, but without the admins protection, the ones who used to serve dark end up coming in contact with the force that once threatened the lands of the outside. With the protection of the admin gone, the ones trusted friends of Dark52 grew corrupt, and they soon turned against their subjects, ruling with darkened claws and razor fangs.

The corrupted users form an army, known under the name "The Army of Darkness" but with Darkness, comes Light...

Severall users have been given the gift of the light, with ther only mission to save those who are corrupted. These users are form te "Army of Light" and are gifted with the power to purify the ones corrupted for a limited amound of time. Though, the core of the corruption continues to fight back.

Who will prevail at the end of the battle? Darkness, or Light?

Rules:
  • No godmodding.
  • No PowerPlaying
  • Cursing is allowed, know your limits however.
  • No switching armies without reason.
  • Control only your characters
  • Two characters MAX! (All characters are reffered to as "User" though.)
  • PG 13 to 15 applies, not higher.
  • Be able to at least post 2-3 sentences per post
  • I am GM
  • Please only post when it's needed. I want this RP not to be wasted by un-needed posts that give no value.

Non Army characters:
If you can't pick an army by yourself right away, leave the army part blank in the sheet, through the RP, though, you eventually pick an army, I don't mind by what means you pick an army, but NO FORCING non-army users into your army!

Appearance changing:
Yes, I allow appearance changing if you feel up to it, however, I have set the limit of creatures/things you can change in to 3 to keep things simple.

In the character sheet, please provide pictures of each character, if you can't, post Wiki Links please.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:

Army:

Appearance #1:
Appearance #2:
Appearance #3:

NOTE:
If this RP gets enough notice and people make their sheets I will assign a leader for each army. If you've read this far and want to be the leader of the army you've chosen, please say so in your post after your sheet.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 14:47:50 17/06/2016 by BlackWing116
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#2 Posted: 21:34:37 09/05/2016
Name: Falco Lombardi

Personality: Sarcastic, Cocky, Arrogant, Smart, Kind-hearted, Confident, Heroic, Honest

Army: Army Of Light

Appearance #1: [User Posted Image] (his gangsta outfit)

Appearance #2: [User Posted Image] (his normal outfit)

Appearance #3: [User Posted Image] (his shirtless appearance with the Star Fox jacket on)
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:39:43 14/05/2016 by Pokemon2
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#3 Posted: 22:34:43 09/05/2016
Name: Austin
Personality: Kind soul that only wishes to help
Army:
Appearance: A regular human, about 5 and a half feet tall. He is chubby and has brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a blue shirt and black sweatpants along with his shoes
Appearance 2: He can turn into an anthro (2 legged) fox that is the same height, but slimmer and more orange in hair color
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#4 Posted: 00:10:17 10/05/2016
[How many separate characters are we limited to?]

Name: Evan
Personality: Generally an amiable, loyal, and protective friend, Evan is a rebel that's always by his friends' side and always ready to speak out against injustice. He has a short temper, though, and not especially quick to forgive those who have crossed him in the past.

Army: Army of Light (Leader?)

Appearance #1: A pretty tall and lean human, fair-skinned with shaggy dark blonde hair and gray-blue eyes. His regular attire consists of an orange t-shirt, gray shorts, and sandals.
Appearance #2: An anthropomorphic version of this guy. Roughly the same build, if a tad more muscular. Wears a gangster's suit and fedora.
Appearance #3: Cosplay of Link.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:36:02 12/05/2016 by Skyhunter
#5 Posted: 02:24:52 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
(Oh, whoops. 2 sep. Characters, Sky. Also, Austin, Sky, Accepted. Pokemon2... I'm not so sure, I've seen you RP in otther topics and I'm not so sure if you can keep up, since we might end up with content of pg13 or higher. I'm pretty serious about my RP's, so, I'm sorry.

While I dont mean to sound harsh, a GM can say no to a person joining if they have a reason to say no.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:39 10/05/2016 by BlackWing116
#6 Posted: 09:28:56 10/05/2016
Quote: BlackWing116
(Oh, whoops. 2 sep. Characters, Sky. Also, Austin, Sky, Accepted. Pokemon2... I'm not so sure, I've seen you RP in otther topics and I'm not so sure if you can keep up, since we might end up with content of pg13 or higher. I'm pretty serious about my RP's, so, I'm sorry.

While I dont mean to sound harsh, a GM can say no to a person joining if they have a reason to say no.)

I keep it PG-13 on RPs on the Five Nights At Freddy's wiki (not all are FNAF related)
---
#7 Posted: 09:32:12 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pokemon2

I keep it PG-13 on RPs on the Five Nights At Freddy's wiki (not all are FNAF related)

Are you familiar with PG 15?
#8 Posted: 09:35:24 10/05/2016
Quote: Pokemon2

Are you familiar with PG 15?

It's in between PG-13 and R. It's kinda gory or sexual.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:35:58 10/05/2016 by Pokemon2
#9 Posted: 09:35:53 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[[Alright then, accapted.]]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#10 Posted: 14:14:16 10/05/2016
((He still has to make his army section blank))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#11 Posted: 14:16:06 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[No, if he choses for the Army of light at start it means he stays with the army of light. If you leave it blank, it simply means you're on nobodies side at the start of the rp. You have to chose a army mid-rp or somewhere though.]
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#12 Posted: 23:54:07 10/05/2016
Thanks for inviting me! smilie

Name: Miles 'Tails' Prower
Personality: A young inventor who takes up challenges when he can. He loves to invent and is very smart. He pilots a plane and carries a wrench with him where ever he goes. He can be naïve when it comes to battle, but his speed and brain makes him come out on top.
Army: Light
Appearance #1: Regular Attire
Appearance #2: Safety Attire
Appearance #3: Performing Attire
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:49 07/06/2016 by Camo22
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#13 Posted: 01:57:47 11/05/2016
What role should I play in this? A leaderish role or just a user in the Darkness Army?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#14 Posted: 11:31:54 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I suppose, to stay true to previous things, I can let you be the leader again.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#15 Posted: 14:33:05 11/05/2016
i'll join just need to figure out a character I'm using.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#16 Posted: 15:22:13 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Alright. Just take your time.]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#17 Posted: 19:59:54 13/05/2016
(I remember this, i was in the original one on my old account, my first rp back then...)

Name: Durotan
Personality: Strong and brave, willing to defend his ideologies and beliefs no matter what the cost, and will sacrifice anything or use any means to ensure the safety of his family

Army: -

Appearance #1: Natural Form
Appearance #2: Beserker form

-----

Name: Hakkar
Race: Loa
Personality: As one of the ancient Loa, Hakkar has an abominable thirst for blood, with a desire to see destruction and chaos reign, Hakkar will not hesitate to use any means of deceit or trickery or even brute force to achieve his brutish goals.

Army: Darkness Army

Appearance #1: Natural Form
Appearance #2: Empowered form
Appearance #3: Houndmaster
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:09:10 13/05/2016 by Blackfury96
#18 Posted: 19:32:51 14/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[[accepted]]
#19 Posted: 20:43:47 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[[Announcement! If someone wants to take over this rp, go ahead. I'm on a temporary haitius so, I'm sory everyone!]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#20 Posted: 19:07:27 17/05/2016
How long will you be gone for?
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#21 Posted: 11:32:18 18/05/2016
I am taking over this RP, I am GM until BlackWing116 returns.
---
#22 Posted: 11:41:03 18/05/2016
^Did she tell you to be or did you just decide that?

I'll be leader of the Darkness Army. I'll make my sheet soon.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#23 Posted: 12:13:09 18/05/2016
Name: Skyward
Personality: Skyward is loyal to her close friends, but aloof to anyone else. She likes to fight, but she rarely will start a fight for the fun of it. Skyward reacts angrily to any slight, even something minor such as friendly teasing.
Army: Darkness
Appearance 1: http://m.imgur.com/RKFtGpf?r
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#24 Posted: 13:39:23 18/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX

Said so.
#25 Posted: 18:54:30 18/05/2016

Said so.

Okay! You're alright with us going on without you?
---
#26 Posted: 20:05:19 18/05/2016 | Topic Creator

Said so.

Okay! You're alright with us going on without you?

Yes.
---
#27 Posted: 01:02:26 19/05/2016
Name: Shadmé (username: DarkAngelShadme)
Personality: Shadmé is the perfect person to lead the army in dark52's place- she is cool, calculating, and very intelligent. She is a master of façade, being able to mask her true emotions even from her closest allies. Shadmé may have been an innocent user of DarkSpyro once, but ever since ascending to her position, she has frosted over. She mistrusts the users of the Light Army deeply.
In her position, Shadmé is willing to do anything to maintain a grasp on power. She believes that nobody could lead better than she could, and secretly believes that her genius exceeds even dark52. She shows not a hint of power-hungriness, and tries to keep the users none the wiser of the politics that go on behind the scenes.

Army: Leader of the Army of Darkness

Appearance #1: Shadmé's normally long red-and-black hair is cut short, in a style similar to Dark Pit's. Her entire outfit is a cosplay of Dark Pit's, save for the red-and-black wings and the cloak she wears overtop it. She is a dark angel with a silver-and-red bow, the Asimi Bow, as her trusty weapon.
Appearance #2: TBA
Appearance #3: TBA

^I'm still deciding if I want to use those appearance slots for later in the RP. For now, the sheet is complete.
---
#28 Posted: 01:03:04 19/05/2016
ShadowMewX, you're accepted.
---
#29 Posted: 16:35:44 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[Alright, I might come back, sloooowlyyyy.... I will have to rely on Co-GM's for this one, since I'm not capable of keeping with full GM here...

Name: BlackWing
Personality: Quiet and dark. Antisocial, but trustworthy once gotten to know.

Army: Army of Darkness

Appearance #1 Human Shadow Lugia
Appearance #2: Human Giratina
Appearance #3: Human Groudon

---
Name: Sheana
Personality: Mysterious, calm and collected, yet sweet and caring.

Army: Army of Light

Appearance #1: Human Lugia
Appearance:#2: Human Shaymin
Appearance #3: Human Rayquaza

Shadmé is the DARK ARMY leader, Skyhunter is the LIGHT ARMY leader
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:38:23 06/06/2016 by BlackWing116
#30 Posted: 18:09:23 19/05/2016
Hey NINJAsk! One question before I post: this takes place in a fantasy-ish world as opposed to a real life setting, right?
---
#31 Posted: 19:46:16 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[[Yeah.]]
#32 Posted: 00:19:21 20/05/2016
OOC: Can Falco be the second in command of the light army?
---
#33 Posted: 10:25:10 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[That is for the leader of your army to decide.

If someone feels like it, you can start. Let me provide little information though.

To evoid confusion, the Dark ARmy resides underground. Their bases and reinforcements lay beneath the city, and are closed off to the casual public.

The Light army has their base and reinforcements in a temple that appears to be unused., in attempt to reach the freedom of the sky.

Leaders: It's up to you what you do with your army. If you have any questions, I might break my own rule of 2 characters max for plot reasons eventually.]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:39:52 20/05/2016 by BlackWing116
#34 Posted: 23:35:39 05/06/2016
OoC: You know my pal BetterTitles from DA, right? He made an account here, BettyTheSeraph. I hope I can get him in here once he gets the hang of the site! ^.^

My footsteps echoed hollowly in the halls, deep underground, far below the lands of the users. Very few had the semblance of a clue of the activities that went on down here. And I'd like to keep things that way.
Ever since dark52... heh heh, "disappeared," I had taken his place. It was a good thing he was no longer here. He was too passive, too afraid. The old fool had never realized that I had been the true puppet master, always ruling from the shadows. The shadows brought me strength. The shadows brought me The Army of Darkness.
The Army were the only users I could trust. They were my elite circle, the branch of people that understood the deepness and complexity below the surface. Skyward, BlackWing and Hakkar, to name a few. They had stuck by my side when dark52 had departed. When trouble struck, when a user dove a little too deep... my Army would ensure they were set in their place. I couldn't ask for better friends. Yes, friends. I had read tales of empires crumbling, the inner circle destroyed by the lack of trust. But The Army of Darkness had no such issue, as far as I could tell. We had all been naïve little users once, after all. Now, this was our place. We deserved it more than anyone else. We were willing to work and keep this wonderland safe. Did it matter what lengths we took to achieve satisfaction for all?
Of course, there had been suspicion at first. Dark52 was all some users had ever known. Would I be able to pull my weight?
I showed them soon enough.
The outside world had many names- "The Mist," "The Corruption," "The Dark Force." Dark52's mission had been to keep this power at bay in order to protect anyone. But I could tell, early on, that this had taken a toll on him. As I watched him struggle, I asked myself, "He has said he has been protecting us... but I wonder now... WHAT is he protecting us from?" The only thing he told me was that it had to stay out of DarkSpyro.
Well, when I succeeded ol' dark52, I did not resist The Dark Force. I had to know what it was. And I found out that dark52 had lied to me. I had expected to feel loss, or pain...
But no. I felt strong. Ready to rule DarkSpyro.
I showed my closest allies this power, and shortly afterwards, The Army of Darkness was born. I kept up dark52's lie to the general public, in order to prevent panic from erupting. But I knew the truth now. So did the Army. And so long as The Dark Force was among us, we would rule... forever.
The winding hallway I was following ended in a room. I hoped the rest of the Darkness Army was there. I had called them in order to question about the reports. While our base was underground, we were, of course, allowed to be aboveground as well. In doing so, we could keep an eye on the rest of the users. So now, I needed to make sure that today had gone well. The Army knew the drill- if there was a lick of suspicious activity, it was to be reported to me. And so I waited expectantly for my friends to arrive and for reports to begin.

OoC: Hope that's alright! Let me know if more changes need to be made!
---
#35 Posted: 02:01:05 06/06/2016
((Is it okay to add one last character? I have an idea for a character on the Light side to bring in.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#36 Posted: 13:42:04 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[[I see no issue with that, Storm.]]

BlackWing sat somewhere, hidden in the corner, her eyes shut tight. Only upon the arrival of Shadmé did she open her glowing red eyes.
"You were here for reports, aren't you, Shadmé?" I spoke with telepathy. BlackWing normally was mute due to trusting issues from the past, causing her to not use her actual voice. She remained using telepathy, for reasons that seem quite obvious. She qouldn't dare speak with her own demonic voice.

At this point, only BlackWing's eyes are visable, as she tended to hug the shadows quite alot. Though, for Shadmé, her figure was no secret. She was the only one that ever saw BlackWing as a whole...
#37 Posted: 15:16:03 06/06/2016
Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, red eyes made themselves visible from the back of the room, in the corner. Though perhaps many normal people would feel fear at such a sight, I instead smiled. "Punctual as always, BlackWing!" I greeted my mute friend after hearing her telepathy. I had no qualms with the ways she chose to go about things. She was one of my most trusted yet mysterious partners. "And you're correct. Reports it is." I moved to stand at the head of the table, absentmindedly casting glances all around the meeting room. Most of the rooms in this underground facility looked simple and unified, so as to arouse the least amount of suspicion should any user from the world above accidentally step in. Very unlikely, of course, but I had to take all necessary precautions. After all, The Dark Force seeped around the entrance, cloaking it from all unsuspecting users. It let members of The Army of Darkness in, due to our close bond with it, and smoothly rejected those without. A flawless system.
"You can start now, or wait for the others," I offered, snapping myself out of my thoughts. "I saw something slightly interesting today."
---
#38 Posted: 15:23:06 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"As for reports, I have to dissapoint you. No reports are on my list." I spoke. I stepped out of the darkness, more into veiw. "Although, what was so 'interesting' you saw? I recon nit has to do with the grounds above? The world I don't visit..."
I went for the other side of the table, and sat down on a chair, closing my eyes again. "You wish to tell me?"
#39 Posted: 15:44:01 06/06/2016
"Hi Sheana, how's your day going? Mines is going okay." said Falco.
---
#40 Posted: 15:46:42 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Sheana turned to Falco and gave him a blunt stare. Her eyes shining in the light of the sun. She gave Falco a weak swipe of her tail, and continued her walk. "I'm not interested in talking with you."
#41 Posted: 16:09:57 06/06/2016
"Okay." said Falco than he puts his headphones on and listened to True Colors by Zedd ft. Kesha.
---
#42 Posted: 20:59:10 06/06/2016
((Here's Rayna! I'll make my introduction post after this.))
Name: Rayna
Personality: Rayna is almost constantly bright and cheery. However, this doesn't stop her from fighting (still keeping her facade) and will taunt her enemies to make them act foolish.
Army: Light
Appearance 1: Rayna's base form is a golden cat with tabby markings and an amulet around her neck.
Appearance 2: Rayna can use her amulet to become a dragon. The dragon shares her coloring and markings, and has no excess growths (except for the horns, which are short and faintly triangular, like folded cat ears.)
Appearance 3: If Rayna's amulet is partially broken or attacked with a spell that specifically infiltrates magic devices while Rayna is in her dragon form, she turns into a beast combining aspects of her dragon and cat forms. Fur is mixed with spikes and scales, she has both horns and external ears, and her wings become attached to her front legs. In this form, Rayna has little to no control over herself and will attack unless her amulet is removed or fixed.
---
#43 Posted: 00:22:08 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Accapted, Storm))
#44 Posted: 00:31:23 07/06/2016
"I miss my home. I miss my teammates.' said Falco
---
#45 Posted: 00:33:18 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Sheana leaned down on the wall. "Your complaining is worthless." She said, looking away, showing little interest in the bird.
#46 Posted: 00:42:31 07/06/2016
"I am done being nice to you, quit *****ing right now! said Falco
---
#47 Posted: 00:45:53 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Sheana turned to Falco. "You're new to this place, aren't you?" She said with a low tone. "What is the big ordeal? Cant handle me?" Sheana smirked at Falco before she spread her wings and flew up. "As I said, your words mean notthing but a fight." With that, she flew away.
#48 Posted: 00:54:01 07/06/2016
"Teenagers are so full of attitude." thought Falco.
---
#49 Posted: 00:56:56 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"You dont have the rights to say that. Also, you were a teenager yourself in earlier years. You lack the ability to correcy function around those that know more than you..." Sheana spoke with Telepathy.
#50 Posted: 01:22:51 07/06/2016
"I was super quiet when I was a teenager." said Falco.
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me