Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fox company (A space adventure) [CLOSED]
Neon Fox Green Sparx Gems: 259
#1 Posted: 09:00:08 09/05/2016 | Topic Creator
  • Rules: Roleplayers must be over 16, no godmodding, and keep it nice.
  • plot
  • In the distant future, the human societies of multiple planets goes into an existential crisis,a virus broke out on many planets in the galaxy,the infestation spread throughout many planets in the galaxy. During the viral spreading many people immigrated to safer planets, causing many planets society to crash. A few planets stayed safe. On those planets, folk live peacefully, Fox company, a team of combat experts, engineers and highly trained medical officers band together to attempt to recreate the lost worlds.
  • Character sheet
  • Name:
    Suit appearance:
  • Tanks armor look like fallout 4 power armor.
  • Commando is more of a samus aran,metroid look.
  • Stealth is a thin skin tight suit.
  • Medics don't have a suit.
  • Weapons:
  • Setting: Mission briefing, shuttle launching bay.
  • My character
    Name:Lance Galloway
    Class:Commando
    Appearance:Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin. wears a plaid button up collared shirt, dark jeans,and black boots.
    Suit appearance:Blue and yellow, with purple visor.
    Weapons: A large laser rife, and a small pistol
    ---
    The brightest light cast the darkest shadows.
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:44:38 10/05/2016 by Neon Fox
    Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
    #2 Posted: 21:48:46 09/05/2016
    Name: Ashley Clarissa Lloyd
    Class: Tank
    Appearance: She is 4'5 and has pink hair, blue eyes, red lipstick, black eye shadowing, long eyelashes, black skin, and her hair is styled similar to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in the Mondai Girl music video
    Suit appearance: all pink
    Weapon: A AK47 and some grenades.
    ---
    Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
    Lynx Green Sparx Gems: 131
    #3 Posted: 06:43:37 10/05/2016
    Name: John Riyes
    Class: Medic
    Appearance: Short dirty-blonde hair and stubble, green eyes, white skin, and a scar on his bottom lip. He wears black collared shirt over top of a white T-shirt and blue jeans with black combat boots.
    Suit Appearance: N/A
    Weapons: Plasma shotgun, and nanotool for medical purposes. He carries a medical kit and supplies in a backpack with a knife.
    ---
    Can't call a bluff with a dead man's hand.
    #4 Posted: 07:14:22 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
    OOC: Both accepted, let's get this ball rolling down the spiraling hill of garbage.
    An empty office room, chairs arranged in disorderly fashion, people chatting in the background, new, fresh faced people, ready to join new groups, to try to end turmoil, on the stage, soldiers stand at attention, Lance walks onto stage, holding his helmet under his arm, looking with a cold, dead piercing stare, he inhales deeply, looking among the crowd, the chattering stops, he takes two steps toward the audience, standing near the edge of the stage looking over the new recruits, slight chill in the air, Lance breaks the uncomfortable silence. "You recruits are here because you have been accepted into fox company, I'm going to ask a few questions," He points at john "You, what are yo here for?"
    ---
    #5 Posted: 07:26:48 10/05/2016
    John wasn't especially fond of being called out, but he answered because he didn't want to upset his new commanding officer. "I liked the Navy, but they have a bad habit of doing nasty things. Didn't like the military rules. I wanna explore and offer assistance to whoever I'm bunked with." He had the most subtle accent, but definitely from Southern United States.
    ---
    #6 Posted: 07:42:18 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
    Lance looks around the room"We have a medic, be on his good side, he'll keep you intact, and alive, alive is good, and two steps above the rest of the planets we will be visiting."
    ---
    #7 Posted: 07:47:40 10/05/2016
    John looked around at all the people. Was he seriously one of the only medics? "Horse****." he mutters quietly under his breath. The bit about visiting planets caught his attention again. Sure, they may be dead, but anything's better than going back home.
    ---
    #8 Posted: 08:13:37 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
    Lance looks around"A lot of you will get shot, try not to, we only have a few medics, And just a few engineers, they will keep any suits intact, but sweet jesus don't overwork these men, we are all a group, a team. We even have our first set of orders. Brarvis C.F., a planet heavily taken over by rioters, this planet will be simple, a few gunfights, some prisoners, and a lot of sweat, this won't be an easy task, It's more reconnaissance than all out attack. The chances of fighting, are pretty high, but we won't full frontal assault, but we will most likely find trouble somewhere, keep your guns close, it might get fun."
    ---
    #9 Posted: 09:25:09 10/05/2016
    Ashley feels really weirded out by being the only girl in the team.
    ---
    #10 Posted: 02:17:03 13/05/2016 | Topic Creator
    Lance turns toward the ship"Our transportation will be that ship, owned by me, it's called the imminent eclipse, that's how we will get from planet to planet, Do your meet and greet, and come on board, we will leave when you are all ready." He takes a quick paced stride towards the ship.
    ---
    #11 Posted: 14:09:19 13/05/2016
    John got to his feet and rubbed his hands together. Anything could have been better than the Navy. Lance didn't seem so evil, it's why he agreed to join Fox Company in the first place. A lot of these guys turn out to be pirates. He fell into a quick walk, trying to get onto the ship before the crowd got congested.
    ---
    #12 Posted: 02:38:31 24/05/2016 | Topic Creator
    While people where shuffling about, and preparing for the next wave of arrivals for other companies, the imminent eclipse's doors opened. Sowing the lack of crew, a few engineers, and some doctors on board.
    ---
    #13 Posted: 00:41:45 27/05/2016
    "I might be small but I can kill!" said Ashley
    ---
    #14 Posted: 12:43:18 13/06/2016 | Topic Creator
    OOC: Sorry for seemingly abandoning this rp, I just got very sick.
    ---
    #15 Posted: 12:45:14 13/06/2016
    OOC: That's okay.
    ---
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me