Page 1 of 1
Who is responsible for cynder? [CLOSED]
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#1 Posted: 01:26:25 08/05/2016 | Topic Creator
cynders original creator was bruno rime, an employee of krome studios. the dawn of the dragon cynder qarmijo likes is a redesign created for the game by a member of the el team in france. cant remember the artist or maybe it was more than one. spyro wiki doesnt say (and is written by some very biased fans yuck).
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 02:16:24 08/05/2016
^Heeey. Lead Admin of Spyro Wikia you're talking about here, and responsible for creating the majority of the pages.

But after reading the topic linked by the OP, I'm a little disturbed by it to be honest.

Who knows who designed Cynder in DotD since they never talked about the details regarding the art.

Edit: Oh, original poster is removed.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:11:41 08/05/2016 by Aura24
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 03:52:23 08/05/2016
If anyone is responsible for Cynder it would be Bruno. He made and designed her afterall! The designers in ELB just remodelled her a little (a lot) to suit the style for their game.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#4 Posted: 09:54:28 15/06/2016
Most of the team had an idea of an anti-spyro during production, the concept of Cynder was pitched from various individuals and ultimately after taking everyone's idea's or suggestions and seeing what fitted more resulted in Cynder.

So I would say the whole team initially came up with her.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me