Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Army of Twilight Town (Samius Army thing)
Page 1 of 1
Army of Twilight Town (Samius Army thing) [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6122
#1 Posted: 01:28:47 27/04/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

You had to expect this to happen for me. I always make this during the war trends. Home base is Twilight Town, and our mascot is a Heartless. No wielders of light, no good guys. If you join, you will control darkness and be evil.

Members:
Seiki
DragonCamo
Kardonis
Magic Fizz
Reverse0456
Bifrost

and I'm totally going to have a Keyblade.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 21:34:38 02/05/2016 by Seiki
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6676
#2 Posted: 01:38:16 27/04/2016
i'll join
not that i understand what is happening at all
---
Gay 4 GARcher
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3 Posted: 01:46:32 27/04/2016
I wholeheartedly join this cause.

I can't wait to turn Mario into a heartless....
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#4 Posted: 05:42:26 27/04/2016
Quote: DragonCamo
i'll join
not that i understand what is happening at all

It's a forum game that I made. People can form up to create armies, and in a day or so, "create" their character by assigning a couple of stat points based on their Sparx rank, and buying themselves equipment with their starting coins.

Then I'll pit the armies against each other in a simple skirmish-type tabletop game that I made, and post the results on dS.

And it will be fun.

Edit: The main topic has been updated with information regarding the character creation process, and how the game works.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:49:22 27/04/2016 by Samius
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3581
#5 Posted: 15:11:46 27/04/2016
YESSSSS
QUICK LETS TURN HIR INTO A HEARTLESS

Made of darkness, yet wields a keyblade? ????
---
My life is complete.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:16:51 27/04/2016 by MagicFizz
#6 Posted: 15:57:15 27/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: MagicFizz
YESSSSS
QUICK LETS TURN HIR INTO A HEARTLESS

Made of darkness, yet wields a keyblade? ????

You don't have to be a good guy and control light to use a Keyblade. Keyblades can go to people who use darkness (like Ansem). I know you still haven't played a couple games, but you should be starting to see this and will understand it more later.

EDIT: Yo, so Character sheet stuff.

Quote: Samius
Okay, so here's the character sheet, along with the example sheet that I made of myself. You can't finish creating your character's yet, as the item values haven't been listed, but you can already set your choice of skills and attributes and write them down for yourself for tomorrow. Meanwhile I'll keep working on this game.

The template:
https://docs.google.com/docume...dit?usp=sharing

The example:
https://docs.google.com/docume...dit?usp=sharing

I've also created the first two battlefields! They are each on 16x27 grids.

The first one is called "Swampland". It has plenty of rough terrain and water slowing down movement in the midsection of the battlefield, but with several trees granting a bit of cover near the two deployment zones.
https://docs.google.com/drawin...dit?usp=sharing

The second one is called "Rocky cliffs". It has lots of rocky formations in the middle of the map that obstruct line of sight and grant cover.
https://docs.google.com/drawin...dit?usp=sharing

Quote: Bifrost
Oh darn, I got too excited. I don't actually have time to set things up and watch the events, school is too crazy now that it's nearing the last two months of the semester and unlike what I thought we don't actually have holidays on May until the very end. Sorry folks, closed the Elememental Dragon Keepers army.

Don't think I won't be watching this though, I did mean it when I said it looks fun.

You could join some other army, if you're not active on the topic it just means that you don't join battles.

And if you're not an army leader the game doesn't really require a lot of your attention, which saves you time as well.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:07:24 27/04/2016 by Seiki
#7 Posted: 19:10:01 27/04/2016
Ansem has a keyblade??

Anyways, I want to be the healer of the group. Ever played Fire Emblem Seiki?
---
My life is complete.
#8 Posted: 21:08:27 27/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I was just using Ansem as an example of a villain who controls darkness. He might, he might not. He's just as qualified to have one as anyone else and the fact that he is evil and controls darkness doesn't limit his chances.

I have not, would like to get Fates when I can. Set up the character sheet how you see fit with the stats you desire. Only share your completed sheet and your skills with members of the group via pm. We don't need the enemy knowing our weaknesses.
---
#9 Posted: 21:20:44 27/04/2016
This whole forum game reminded me of fire emblem

Cool.
---
My life is complete.
#10 Posted: 02:34:10 29/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Bump, the topic has been made and is in Forum Games. A link is added there to make your character and equipment is in another link. Please fill out your character sheets accordingly and submit them to Samius via pm.
---
#11 Posted: 09:49:16 29/04/2016
I'm am going to read over that thing again because this is just a little complex
---
My life is complete.
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#12 Posted: 10:17:28 29/04/2016
If the heartless are mascots Consider me in
---
POPSMARTS!
#13 Posted: 10:37:32 29/04/2016
I'm am going to read over that thing again because this is just a little complex

If you have any ideas as to how I could make it seem less complex, I'm all ears.

I'm serious too, not saying it to mock you or anything. I realize that a lot of users might have never created a character with a ruleset like this one.
#14 Posted: 02:09:54 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Reminder to all, please submit character sheets as soon as you can.
---
#15 Posted: 11:00:57 30/04/2016
I'm gonna start adding the characters soon. So far your army is the only one that has submitted character sheets.

I'll have to give the others a little nudge so that we can begin playing.

Edit: Your army now outnumbers the only other submitted army by one. If the rest of you also submit your characters, you'll be in a pretty good position in the first tournament.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:02:41 30/04/2016 by Samius
#16 Posted: 12:57:54 30/04/2016
I'll probably make mine later today.
---
My life is complete.
#17 Posted: 13:27:05 30/04/2016
Alright. If the others don't start making their characters soon, you'll be outnumbering them by a lot (relatively).
#18 Posted: 20:23:10 02/05/2016
So are you going to add Bifrost Seiki?
---
My life is complete.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10197
#19 Posted: 20:53:17 02/05/2016
*waves tiny flag around* Ice mage and healer here! :3 I guess for evil magic I should've invested in poison but there are no skills on that yet - nor can anyone afford trinkets without being completely broke at the start.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#20 Posted: 21:37:42 02/05/2016 | Topic Creator

Are you going to submit your character sheet? >.>

*waves tiny flag around* Ice mage and healer here! :3 I guess for evil magic I should've invested in poison but there are no skills on that yet - nor can anyone afford trinkets without being completely broke at the start.

It's ok, your magic can align however as long as it isn't Light based. As long as you have a heart of pure darkness and are ok with causing a little chaos, you're good.
---
#21 Posted: 22:13:55 02/05/2016
Quote: Seiki

It's ok, your magic can align however as long as it isn't Light based. As long as you have a heart of pure darkness and are ok with causing a little chaos, you're good.

I submitted it last weekend, it's just that Samius is taking time to put it down.
---
My life is complete.
#22 Posted: 22:45:07 02/05/2016 | Topic Creator

I submitted it last weekend, it's just that Samius is taking time to put it down.

ok then... >.>
---
#23 Posted: 05:42:14 03/05/2016

ok then... >.>

Yeah, sorry about that. IRL stuff has gotten in the way of running the game for the past few days. I do have everything written up, so I can get right back to it when I have more time.

Also, I assume your army will be participating in the coming tournament this Wednesday?
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#24 Posted: 08:07:37 03/05/2016
Why didn't this topic die along with this trend!
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#25 Posted: 08:14:20 03/05/2016
Quote: SuperSpyroFan55
Why didn't this topic die along with this trend!

its not a trend, git gud
---
Boop!
#26 Posted: 14:59:26 03/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius

ok then... >.>

Yeah, sorry about that. IRL stuff has gotten in the way of running the game for the past few days. I do have everything written up, so I can get right back to it when I have more time.

Also, I assume your army will be participating in the coming tournament this Wednesday?

Yes, we will. I will be in school for a good chunk of the day, just so you know. But the army will still participate.
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10197
#27 Posted: 18:34:21 04/05/2016
I guess at least for first battle there's little need to choose specific teammates for fights, is there? Everyone with starting equipment and mostly a single set and armor or two sets and no armor; it could go many ways.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#28 Posted: 18:39:42 04/05/2016
I was thinking the same, so in this case I will probably simply pick three characters to join the fight by random ((I'm already starting the fight too). Next time you'll have more time to think this through.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me