Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Star Fox/FNAF/Teen Titans crossover minific.
Page 1 of 1
Star Fox/FNAF/Teen Titans crossover minific.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#1 Posted: 23:54:19 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
A group of new students came to Star Fox High School and will have to learn to either be space fighters, jumpscare masters or superheroes. Fox found a group of friends to hang out with real fast. He, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Balloon Boy and Balloon Girl were the school's pranksters. Falco met his group of serious and dark friends fast. He, Raven, Shadow Freddy, Robin, and Mangle. Slippy found his nerdy friends. He, Silkie, Freddy Fazbear and Toy Freddy. Krystal was knowledged by Toy Chica that her clothes were so cute. So Krystal, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Chica, SpringBonnie, Katt, and Starfire showed their beauty off to all the boys. Wolf has his friends who always like to tell jokes they are Foxy, Greyson, Fredbear and Plushtrap. Panther tries to get all his ladies around him to kiss they are Areanna, Harmoni, Cheyenne and Adele. Leon has his emo friends which is Puppet and Nightmarionne. The first bell rang Fox, Falco, Harmoni, Greyson, Slippy, Krystal, Katt, Adele and Mangle is learning about STDs in sex education class. The second bell rang Fox, Falco, Slippy, Krystal, Katt, Toy Freddy, Leon, Wolf, SpringBonnie, Robin and Raven is learning about how to fly a spaceship in spaceship class. The third bell rang Fox, Falco, Slippy, Krystal, Katt, Wolf, Leon, Panther, Greyson, Areanna, Cheyenne and Adele are learning about Justin Bieber. The fourth bell rang and it hit lunchtime for the students. The goths and emos were sitting on the far end of the room. They were just talking about the Creepypasta Slenderman. The pranksters and the jokers were pranking the other students and Starfire got hurt buy the "harmless joke" and they got after school dentention. Panther's ladies and the popular girls got into a fight and Panther was making a sex joke so they also got after school detention. At the end of the last class all the students (except for the goths and the emos) served their after school detention. Falco eventually became friends with Panther and fell in love with Katt. Falco and Panther went to train their muscles for their sports competitions everyday and Falco got a lot stronger. He eventually dropped his goth side and became a popular boy at school. Falco and Katt went on their first date and they did one thing not good on a first date, they smooched a lot. Fox and Krystal started dating as well and they took their love life much slower than Falco and Katt. When Wolf was messing around with Mangle one day, Mangle bit Wolf and she gave Wolf the worst nightmare ever. Wolf healed of his nightmare from Mangle. Falco is still friends with the goths. The students were at their last day of school and the whole class became high school grads.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:31 24/04/2016 by Pokemon2
#2 Posted: 20:35:57 28/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Read this!
---
#3 Posted: 13:23:46 01/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Good fanfic riiiight here!
---
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#4 Posted: 19:25:17 19/06/2016
You realise Bonnies a guy right?
---
smilie
#5 Posted: 09:41:20 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I know Bonnie is a guy and SpringBonnie doesn't have a confirmed gender
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#6 Posted: 00:38:07 26/08/2016
Since spring bonnie is spring trap, and spring trap has purple guy inside of it, we can assume that he is a male. What am I saying, Scott confirmed they're all "yes" interpret it however you feel.

In terms of the actual story, uh, paragraph spacing will help you a lot, as it's difficult to read without it. I don't know exactly what is supposed to be going on, but it's hard to follow when there isn't even a perspective.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Trash101 Green Sparx Gems: 129
#7 Posted: 14:50:42 03/09/2016
I hate teen titans go
---
MEMES
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me