darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Since I missed this game because I generally thought it was unenjoyable...
Page 1 of 1
Since I missed this game because I generally thought it was unenjoyable...
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#1 Posted: 22:27:37 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I heard the next game would be a sequal, so can you fill me in on the story for this game.
Remember to put it in a spoiler
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 12:17:08 20/04/2016
Where did you hear that the next game's a sequel?

However here's the SC story:
Basically, Kaos disconnects all portals on earth so that the Skylanders have no way of returning. After that he imprisons all of the folks that believe in the Skylanders. I should also mention that before all that he found the Darkness in the academy for no good reason after escaping his trap. So Cali, Hugo & Flynn send signals to us, the portal masters, to bring back the Skylanders with their vehicles that can travel through rifts and portals. So you have to save several Mabus and then go save Eon from the Underworld and Count Moneybone (it sounds better than it actually is) and after that you need to find a way to defeat the Darkness and who would've guessed it, it's the core of light. Soon after that Glumshanks joins you because he got fired for a reason I can't remember and he saves everyone from being killed by Kaos giant machine filled with the power of Darkness. And so you have to free him and find a relic that can send the Darkness back to where it came from (though there's no story on that) You (or rather Kaos) do that but when you think the game's over PLOT TWIST, the Darkness returns for a final batle where you destroy it... or do you? That's basically it, there's some other non-important stuff, but this is just the core plot.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#3 Posted: 12:31:27 20/04/2016
Quote: Iganagor
I heard the next game would be a sequal, so can you fill me in on the story for this game.

Anything you heard about the next Skylanders game is rumor and most likely made up. Nothing has been announced yet other than there will be a next game (as of last year).
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4 Posted: 12:42:30 20/04/2016
Quote: defpally
Quote: Iganagor

Anything you heard about the next Skylanders game is rumor and most likely made up. Nothing has been announced yet other than there will be a next game (as of last year).

This. And any youtube video from Activision can give you the story in about 10 seconds if you looked for it.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5 Posted: 23:00:42 20/04/2016
It is a sequel since what happens in SuperChargers will be acknowledged in Skylanders 6 exactly like with the previous titles, but it likely won't be a SuperChargers 2 if that's what you mean.
It's not like the 3DS games up to Trap Team which happen in some kind of "alternative" universe.

It has also been confirmed that games from SuperChargers on will start to be more connected.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:27:28 21/04/2016 by Drek95
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 23:13:02 20/04/2016
The 3DS games aren't an alternate universe now that Moneybone and Frightbeard crossed over to console. They happened in canon,it's just in a whatever point in the timeline that's somwhere after the new gimmick guys are discovered.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#7 Posted: 23:27:02 20/04/2016
Quote: Bifrost
The 3DS games aren't an alternate universe now that Moneybone and Frightbeard crossed over to console. They happened in canon,it's just in a whatever point in the timeline that's somwhere after the new gimmick guys are discovered.

I have a small headcanon timeline I put together after playing the 3DS games:

SSA >>> SSA 3DS >>> SG >>> SG 3DS >>> SSF 3DS (Flynn's ship still looks normal) >>> SSF >>> STT 3DS >>> STT >>> SSC >>> SSC 3DS
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 23:33:03 20/04/2016
SF3DS definately happened before the console game. Not only the ship, Flynn was still around with Hugo and Cali, meaning he went on a road trip after the Boom Town cerimony.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#9 Posted: 00:30:34 21/04/2016
Yeah, didn't want to use the word "alternate" because they indeed happen in the same universe of the console games but we only got proofs of that in SuperChargers.

Before, we assumed they were something different.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#10 Posted: 10:08:58 22/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Thankuuu You-uuuu
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me