Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro or Spyro related Dreams
Page 1 of 1
Spyro or Spyro related Dreams [CLOSED]
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#1 Posted: 22:16:50 09/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Has anyone ever had a dream with Spyro in it or Spyro related?
I had two,
(1) Darkspyro fighting a giant robot with jetpack, hovering.
(2) #2 is my favorite andI hope it continues, last night I had a dream of Spyro being born and then later on a Dragon named Zack (Dragon's fancherecter), another purple dragon, hatch.
He's Spyro's brother, also Spyro discovers his Dad is evil (Spyro is very young, size as 9 year old dragon.), one night during Dinner, Zack was playing around and tubled into Spyro's food......
Spyro who didn't see Zack because he's so small (Just been born) scooped him up with his spoon and tried to eat him! Zack screached in terror of being eaten by his own brother and was gotten out of Spyro's mouth and saved by his family.
2 nights later,
Spyro's dad had a evil plan to destroy the area,
Spyro's dad captures Elora in a huge ship,
Spyro flies in and gets turned into DarkSpyro, Spyro accidently causes the ship to malfunction, he flies out with Elora and watches his dad die in the colosal explotiom.
Spyro turns back to good, but he still has some dark in him.
Spyro goes back home.
The next day,
Spyro, Zack and his family were doing their family games, once Spyro's turn wasdone he went upstairs for thas where he was suposed to go after his turn, Zack finished his turn and goes up stairs, Spyro was going to try to kill his very tiny young brother, but then I woke up!
Not to be rood or anything, but I liked the part when Spyro started to eat Zack!
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
elder volteer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1663
#2 Posted: 22:36:23 09/01/2009
heh yeah i did but i dont want to tell
---
Brawl!!! Friend meh!
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=31744&page=1#2003580
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#3 Posted: 23:40:11 09/01/2009
None D: [User Posted Image]
---
Back from hibernation.
#4 Posted: 03:22:00 10/01/2009
ok thats just a wited face
---
Brawl!!! Friend meh!
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#5 Posted: 13:35:43 10/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Lolz! That is a wicked face!
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Rocky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#6 Posted: 13:57:43 10/01/2009
I ones dreamed i were Spyro, and Cynder tryed to kiss me, but i/Spyro ran away, and Cynder got angry and killed me/him, and i/he flew up in the sky and got angel-wings, and then Cynder came, and said she was sorry, but it was too late, so she killed herself, and i/Spyro and Cynder "lived" happy ever after in heaven... weirdest dream EVER!smilie
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#7 Posted: 16:20:06 10/01/2009
well i had three but i can't remeber 1. well i was cynder and we were looking back in time to those years after DOTD and before ANB. :// then another one when i was 4 spyro was killed by a chainsaw :/
---
This old place has changed too much
#8 Posted: 18:05:30 10/01/2009
O.O .... OK
---
Brawl!!! Friend meh!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#9 Posted: 20:55:19 10/01/2009
Quote: Night Owl
None D: [User Posted Image]

That looks like Shoop Da Woop smilie
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#10 Posted: 21:41:27 10/01/2009
i had a dream that i was playing ANB and i was walking and standing still

and anouther dream i had was that Spyro was killed by Malefor and Cynder appeared and looked shocked Malefor siad something that i couldent understand then he came towrds Spyro gripped him by the cheak and killed him i think

before i got DOTD i dreamt i was at a gamestop and i stole DOTD it was really ANB so i stole the wronge one LOL!.
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#11 Posted: 22:01:05 10/01/2009
I had a dream about a weird red and black dragon (can't remeber it's name) but he was sort of helping Spyro but didn't like him, it was set in crop circle contry, the only bit of the dream I can remember now was like I was controling him on the PS2 and he was leaping (and them talking for 1 second)
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#12 Posted: 15:45:41 23/01/2009
I think I have not sure can't remember.......
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#13 Posted: 16:56:43 23/01/2009
Dreams with Spyro or Spyro related...
Don't even get me started on my dreams
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
tye-dye dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1459
#14 Posted: 18:13:23 23/01/2009
I had a dream where I was in a room with lots of mental children. My mum came to rescue me, and as we went outside, the dream changed to Spyro. I was in mid jump when it happened. Spyro landed on one of those branch things in the Ancient Grove that fall when you land on them. It was on the part where you have to get a health relic in the undergrove. Spyro landed on the branch and started to attack the troll thing that had appeared on it. Spyro jumped at it, froze it, and started to melee it. All of this was happening while the branch was falling. The troll fell over, and Spyro got the relic, and then fell off and landed on the trolls chest while they were still falling. Spyro continued to try to kill it, oblivious, I assume, that they were falling. I stopped moving with them, and they got smaller. Suddenly I couldn't see them any more, but I still had that dreaded sense of falling. Then mum really rescued me- by waking me up. It was strange because I had never been there before, but it looked exactly how it is in the game. There was another one where Spyro was at the beginning of DotD and he was attacking a red gem. I have never played DotD before, and I've never seen it. I don't even know how I knew it was in there. But it was so realistic, unlike the other one. I've had another one before, but I can't remember it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:11:56 24/01/2009 by tye-dye dragon
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#15 Posted: 11:29:35 25/01/2009
I had one last night..........but i cant remeber it, but i talked in my sleep, and apparently said Cynder and some other things.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#16 Posted: 11:39:55 25/01/2009
Once,I dream I am Spyro and I'm flying....well I don't remember accurate what is happen,but I think I am die on the endsmilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#17 Posted: 05:19:01 27/01/2009
I dreamt Spyro turned evil all of a sudden, and he became the new Dark Master. Such a weird dream.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
ElementalSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 291
#18 Posted: 18:25:31 27/01/2009
I dreamt that i was Spyro and i was training with Cynder. can't remember the rest smilie
#19 Posted: 19:46:06 27/01/2009
I know what i dreamnt about...........and i hope my friend didnt hear what i said.
---
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#20 Posted: 23:58:04 27/01/2009
I dreamt that all the guardians asked me to look after Spyro. They put him right on my head like some sort of odd living-dragon hat. I went to a theme park and he sat on my head. Where-ever I went he was on my head. I was just coming back from the theme park with a chocolate ice-cream when the guardians said they wanted him back. They snatch him off. Then I woke up.
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
#21 Posted: 23:59:04 27/01/2009
Wierd...
---
#22 Posted: 13:06:32 04/02/2009
I had another one where Spyro was in a rocky cave. There was a boss fight like Arborick. It was Stone Sentinal. Spyro killed Stoney, and then jumped off of the ledge in to a stoney arena. I can't remember the rest. smilie
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#23 Posted: 09:06:08 05/02/2009
Well, whenever I have dreams that bring in VG characters, they tend to be all mixed up and other game universes come into play...

The most recent dream that I had that had Spyro in it involved me visiting my grandpa's castle (in which my grandparents aren't even alive anymore), in which he had all these weird things, like this massive temple library (it looked like those temples from Starfox Adventures), portraits of Bowser, Luigi, Rosealina, and Waluigi, a huge dinning area with a Subway restaurant, and for some odd reason this weird lawn mower that a friend of mine set on fire and the lawn mower chased me all through the castle! I then remember going into my room and hearing somebody shaking in the closet, and wind up pulling Spyro out of the closet. Of course, he's scared of the lawn mower machine just as much as I am, but then somehow I find this water bucket and I stop the machine.

Yeah, everything I dream is very random. That happened some 2 months ago. I think I might have a had a dream with Cynder in it, but because of my randomization factors, I can't remember clearly of what happened.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#24 Posted: 06:25:53 06/02/2009
i had a dream that me and spyro and veemon were fighting weeping angels from Doctor Who
#25 Posted: 11:19:26 15/04/2009
I remembered another one!
Right.
In a valley, it is misty, the fog was clinging to the air. There are a few single roomed mud huts randomly scattered about in the valley. Inside one of the rooms is empty, but for one thing. A small paper airplane is floating around on a non-existing breeze, like a distracted ghost. We then leave the hut and are outside looking at it. The fog is still thick. I see a small white and purple winged butterfly, slowing flying around on it's delicate wings. It flies into the hut we were in before. I follow it in. It circles around the room once before leading me back outside. DOTD Spyro comes around the corner of the house. A bird starts to sing. It's song is mournful, telling of the time when it lost it's mate. Spyro looks at me. He whispers something to me, but I am unsure of what he said.

Random, I know. *shrugs* I've had weirder dreams before. smilie
DaystarIronwing Red Sparx Gems: 29
#26 Posted: 05:31:57 24/04/2009
I had a dream I was playing Year of the Dragon, but instead of Spyro, I was playing as a velociraptor a la Jurassic Park, but I was still doing things like collecting dragon eggs, gems, kicking Moneybags's butt ... Yeah. Weird.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me