Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
JUMP! -- A Superhero Roleplay [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 21:24:03 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
It is the year 2035
The world has changed a lot in the last few years.since the rise of the Unity, since the founding of the Mazacon company, and since the birth of abnormalities in the human gene pool. The birth of those with extraordinary powers has come about. And only time will tell how the world will react. It’s time to either run away and hide or jump out at the future and what it brings.
JUMP!

Welcome to the Roleplay
Jump is a unique world setting RP taking place in the world of Evine. Evine is much like our world but with several changes made to the generic modern setting.

The Unity:
The Unity is the unification of all major national governments of the planet earth. Since the third world war, where Iraq build their super weapon and threatened the safety of the world, the nations have united Or at least the nations have united in theory under one power. However, the League of Nations has already proven that sooner or later there might be a conflict yet again...
The Unity is ingrained in most day to day life, with Unity officers keeping the streets safe from those who would do harm to society. They may even affect the lives of those with abnormal abilities who become a threat to the common people...

Powers:
For the last 30 to 35 years people have began to be born with strange abilities and powers in the world. These people can have a large variety of abnormalities that make them drastically different than the average person on the street. Some can heal the sick and strive to do good. Others bring harm or aim to misuse their abnormalities.
Abnormalities come in several different forms and varieties as all people in this world are Unique to one another.

Inherent: These people are people who are born with their abnormalities. As such they would be unaware of how life without these powers would be like. Some people with inherent powers are being tracked by the Unity for the safety of those around them.

Modified: People who are modified are people who received their powers through unnatural means. Such as experimentation, contracting, vexing, or other artificial means.

Under each of these categories there are a variety of different ways one may have acquired their power.

Inherent
Abnormal parents
Random Chance
Being a Mazacon
Strange Birth Circumstances
Ect.

Modified
Experimentation
Seeking Power
Contracting
Vexing
Ect.

Abnormal Parents:
Sometimes parents are weird. Sometimes they have abnormalities just like anyone else. People born from parents with abnormalities tend to be a lot like their parents in that regard.

Random Chance
Sometimes luck favors, or doesn’t favor people. Some people are just randomly born with abnormalities.

Mazacons
Unknown to most people, the Mazacon family line is not human. They disguise themselves as human being in order to operate without being harmed. These people are reptile like under the surface and operate using powers derived from starlight. Most Mazacons work directly for the mazacon company.

Strange Birth Circumstances
Maybe your mother was bit by a radioactive spider. Maybe your father was struck by red lightning. Who knows, but it sure got to you when you were born.

Modified

Experimentation
Whether willing, forced, or self inflicted experimentation can yield some rather abnormal results in various people.

Seeking Power
Sometimes people look for abnormalities, sometimes it actually works.

Contracting

The truth is out there. There are powerful entities from within the known universe. Contractors gain their power from grand patrons that sponsor their power. Contractors often bear a mark left on their body. All contracts have to pay a price for their power, and often serve their patrons to gain their abilities.

Vexing
The truth is out there. There are things lying on the other side of the mirror. THings from the dark place or the other side sometimes can be found by human beings. These people are known as vexers. People who are touched by the Otherside are often marked by purple to black and gold areas on their bodies.

Character Sheet:
Name:
(Inherent or Modified and Subcategory)
Appearance:
Backstory:

Other:

Rules:
No godmodding
I am Gamemaster, hear me roar.
Please keep up be mindful of people’s posting rates, IRL and all takes time.
Feel free to ask me if you need help. It’s what the gm is there for.
Please stick to one to two characters. Easier to keep up with.
Post out of character using OOC.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:12 16/04/2016 by NightBlade
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#2 Posted: 21:47:56 15/04/2016
Name: Damear Tristain Leing (His superhero name is Electroid)
Powers: Electricity
Appearance: A 5'5 tall lanky boy with brown hair, purple eyes and glasses.
Backstory: He was born with electricity power. His mom was shocked by a electrical circuit at the age of 2 that's how Damear's mom got the electricity power. His electricity is never shown at his middle school.
Inherent birth circumstances
Other: He is very nerdy.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:19:31 20/05/2016 by Pokemon2
#3 Posted: 22:57:37 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Please change your powers up to include Inherent or Modified and a sub category from the list please and thank you man. (Your's should be inherent and either strange birth circumstances or random chance)
---
#4 Posted: 20:26:44 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: both of you two are accepted. I'll type up a starting post later.
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#5 Posted: 07:13:32 21/04/2016
Character Sheet:
Name: Jekyll, 'rip Cord' jakson. however his alias, is Hyde.
Powers:Modified Experiment, forced. He is a shape shifter, but more along the lines of bodily control, not so much changing his appearence, he can use his own body as a weapon, making blades, hammers, and even shooting his own blood, however this comes at a great cost, he is a candle that burns twice as bright lasts half as long, his body requires twice the nutrients to do what it does, and it uses up a lot of energy, he cannot be relied on to survive in sustsained combat

Appearance: Tall with black hair and one blood red eye, the other is brown. he generally wears worn black jeans, a white dress shirt, and vest. (( minus the goggles its good enough. [User Posted Image]

Backstory: He didnt know what he signed up for, Jekyll was very sick, and dying, when someone offered him a cure, he took it. however once he signed there was no going back, months of excruciating experimentation led to his creation, he would ask for death, to let him go, but it never happened. he doesnt remember much, but he woke up in his appartment one day, as if it all was a dream, however there was a note on his bathroom mirror, that simply read. "you owe us now, expect to pay in full." He found out about his ability later that night, when he went to bed he had dreams of his capture and woke up with a cold sweat full of fear and anger, and when he looked at his hand, it was a bone like blade. when he relaxed it went back to normal. he had to know what they did to him. he was confused, but he had found purpose in this. he could help people now, maybe even save them. but his main priority, find out who did this to him. and why.

Other: JHe cannot perfectly controll his powers yet, and often if he is upset his arm may morph into a weapon without his direction. after the experimentation he became a lot more direct almost animalistic at times.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:02:08 08/05/2016 by jokerstix66
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#6 Posted: 17:19:05 21/04/2016
Name: Kenneth Sawbill (AKA Hacksaw)

Powers: Modified: Contracted: Kenneth wears a lot of clothing to hide his identity in public. He is capable of breathing underwater and has super-strong jaws capable of cutting fairly strong objects
Appearance: Ever since he got his powers, he's lost a lot of his human appearance except for his thumbs, his eyes and his clothing. He looks like a giant humanoid beaver. Usually he wears heavy shades and a large scarf to hide his appearance, as well as gloves, a long sweater and big shoes. Sometimes he take those things off to reveal his large tail, thick brown fur, and other beaver like features. Regardless, at all times he also wears a large yellow hardhat and a pair of blue overalls. He has a hole in the back for his tail, but he usually keeps it in his overalls and under a sweater.

Backstory: Kenneth was always a construction worker who built small, affordable houses for the poor. His two assistants didn't like him much, though, as he always tried to boss them around. Eventually, he pushed them too far, and his friends decided to prank him.

...And they did this by throwing him into a lake. Unfortunately, the lake they threw him in was right next to one of the many science labs scattered about the land. The lab used wildlife on hand in their experiments, and a group of beavers that were released from their lab under the assumption that a benign chemical was harmlessly pumped into their bodies were swarming around the lake. Their friends watched as these beavers dragged Kennith down into the water. They saw no sign of him for several minutes, and ran away from the lake in fear.

Little did they know that he lived down there for several weeks until eventually emerging from the lake, alive but changed. He has a chewed up arm as a sign of his contraction. While his powers are near permanent, he must return to the lake constantly and offer up a well fashioned log to them. While the beavers seem primitive, they are surprisingly intelligent, and threatened to bite him one more time if he doesn't keep up with his offers. One more bite will remove any human intelligence in his brain.

Other: Sorry if this character is too goofy. I tend to play as shapeshifters in this RP because that's generally the only kind of superpower that appeals to me.
#7 Posted: 20:01:04 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Both of you are accepted and the goofy character, Mugo, has made my day. Good job, very goofy, but good job. I'll type up a starter post in a little bit here.
---
#8 Posted: 20:16:10 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
It's a beautiful day in Inspiration City; the temperature is at a nice 70 degrees Fahrenheit and the sun is shining. The city is fairly busy with the lunch rush starting in it's height. The city sounds with a melody of sirens, car horns, and chatter from the citizens of Inspiration City. Days like these anything can happen, and as one of the many abnormal people who inhabit the city you know that strange has a way of finding you. What do you do in this fine morning?
---
#9 Posted: 23:43:26 21/04/2016
OOC: One more thing. While he's a fairly nice person overall, he's still seeking revenge on his friends. ...Fortunately, it's harmless revenge that involves another prank.

Kenneth decided to start his morning with breakfast at a small cafe that resided inside a small mobile building. He usually ordered a ham-steak, hashbrowns and a sausage and cheese sandwich on an English muffin. He had to dig his head down on the table when he ate so no one could see his mouth, but this drew a bit of attention. Deep down, he knew the civilians found something fishy about him, but all he could do was stay silent. Still, he wondered if there were others like him out there, or even at the very cafe he was eating at.
#10 Posted: 04:57:36 22/04/2016
Jekyll rose from his bed groggy as usual, he went to his kitchen and got out a few eggs and some bacon. throwing them on a skillet and turned on the coffee and a radio to hear the news for the day. "another day... god im hungry, my head is killing me." when it was done he took the whole pan to his table and ate in the peace of his how, the radio droning on a few feet away he took his coffee then and sipped on it. The simple start of a day, always made him feel happy.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#11 Posted: 19:45:38 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The cafe will have the radio playing through the speakers playing music and the news.
The radio chatters on about the same stuff it does everyday: Daily news, music, and the traffic outside. Nothing too unusual for the radio. The story of some model involved in an accident and the Unity's involvement with the abnormal people thought to be to blame. Another story about strides being made to increase local neighborhood watches. Vigilante's taking to the streets to 'protect' Inspiration City from those who would do it wrong. Over all nothing too out of the ordinary given a busy city and a busy life.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#12 Posted: 18:54:21 24/04/2016
Name: Actual name —> Ross Johnson | Calls himself —> Daereth Zephouros the Mystledge
Powers: Modified and Contracted
The Entity of Creation, Souken, gave him the power to create anything within his mind. However, the conditions are as follows:
The mass of the created object must not exceed 50kg
The created object must fit within a 4mx4mx4m cube
The creator of the object must be within 10m of the object or the object disappears
The created object will always appear half a meter in front of the creator and be suspended for 1 second before becoming usable.
The creator may only have up to 3 created objects at a time. If another object is created while 3 are in play, the oldest one will disappear.
No special or elemental attributes can be given to the created objects.
The creator must give up part of the energy he has received in the past 24 hours to create an object.
On the creation of non-matter objects or things:
They can only be created within a 2m radius around the creator.
There is an unlimited amount that can be created
They will have no effect whatsoever on anything.
Other:
Creating wind will only affect the creator but no one else.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
His hair is a few shades darker than the actual pic. And yes, it's dyed. His actual hair color is dark brown. Behind his bandaged hands, lies the mark of Souken. It looks something like this and it is a dark blue mark. tomoebi
Backstory: This is the story as told by Daereth —> Raised the very pit of darkness, Mother's soft light was short, but sweet. Father's blessing still rings in my ears. Alas, they were torn from me, who only as babe, sought revenge against the ones who took her from me. And so, I gave into the darkenss and took up the dark blade that cursed me forever! For a thousand years, I traveled the wretched wasteland honing my skills until I met him. My master and benefactor of the dark secret that resides inside me. I met him in the 7th dimension of supernatural reality. A place that no being can venture and come out alive. The ghouls of suffering and pain plagued my cursed body as I fought within Hell's very own arena. My old body was completely destroyed. But this dark god took pity upon my broken form and breathed new life into me. I had journeyed beyond Hades and came out with this Brand to prove my story. With this power combined with my corrupted soul, I became a being so powerful all those who recognize me immediately banish themselves into Chyrizel, the holy spring, to be cleansed from my presence. Behold, because you stand before Daereth Zephourus the Mystledge, slayer of a thousand immortals, and controller of the demon world!
The actual story —> Ross was born in a private home in a gated community. He spent most of this life indoors playing videogames online. His mom and dad had to go to work almost every day which left him quite lonely at times. At school, he was always a straight 80% student. Literally, all of his grades have been consistently around the 80% range and he could neither get a higher or lower score on anything he did in school. Oh, he also took a kendo class in which he was average but did learn a little about swordplay. Ross always had a chuunibyou streak ever since he was an avid roleplayer on mysticfiction.net and was a very imaginative kid. However he didn't have many friends due to his...dramatic nature. One day he decided to explore his dad's basement on a whim and he found a scrap of paper with a lazily scribbled e-mail name on it. Somehow, he held onto that and ended up e-mailing this mysterious person after going back to the computer in his room. After he sent it, 2 days later he got a package labeled by this mysterious person and inside was a heavily wrapped piece of wood. Upon touching this wood, the Entity Souken appeared to Ross, flicked him once telling him that he was weird, granted him his power and then was gone. Afterwards, Ross continued his sword training, and can often be seen behind his house swinging a Nerf sword to practice.
Other:
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#13 Posted: 21:13:42 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@D-O: Accepted. Good to have you man. Start whenever you're ready.
---
#14 Posted: 23:41:52 24/04/2016
Damear wakes up for school and at school he accidentally shown his electric powers and he was expelled for having superpowers.
---
#15 Posted: 00:02:12 25/04/2016
Kenneth heard the radio and started to fear for his life. He started to eat his breakfast faster until something struck his eye. There were two people at the door to the cafe. It was his former workmates. Kenneth kept a watchful eye on the two as they went out the door. Kenneth tried to discretely follow them after finishing his meal. ...But when he got outside, they were already gone. "Oh well," he thought to himself. "I will just have to take care of them next time. ...I just have to think of how to do it."
#16 Posted: 04:16:21 25/04/2016
As Daereth arose from his bed he blinked. Then he jumped off his bed to his feet. "And thus, I have conquered you Malefac of the Dream Dungeon! My mental prowess far exceeds your nightmarish powers!" He said, striking a pose holding his right arm extended and two fingers out and the other arm folded like he was elbowing someone behind him. After holding the pose for another second he jumped into his clothes and headed off to his car, eating a Hot Pocket as he started the engine.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#17 Posted: 06:25:46 25/04/2016
Jekyll gre tired and annoyed wih the radio chatter, he finished his breakfast and went outside, a busy day as always. he put his fedora on tightened his vest and went on. today he had chosen his normal attire, jeans, a white button up shirt, a black tie, a tan vest and his fedora. He was a fan of old detective films... so it stuck. he looked around for trouble. Although he did not see eye to eye with most vigilante types he considered himself almost one. more like a kind of good guy, who tended to take care of bad guys, and slap the hell out of good guys who would do something rash, or stupid. he put on his aviators and kept his eyes peeled. "god I hope its quiet today..."
---
#18 Posted: 00:27:38 26/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The city is moving in the full swing of the lunch rush. There's car horns blaring and music coming from some passerby's radio. There's no alarms, but there are sirens in the distance. Who knows for what though? Could be anything at this time of day.
---
#19 Posted: 06:41:55 26/04/2016
"better check it out at least." Jekyll started his way towards the sirens, hoping it would be nothing, just some daily buzz, but no one ever knows in a city this big... he went on his way and kept his head level and made no eye contact.
---
#20 Posted: 14:17:27 26/04/2016
Kenneth, on the other hand, wanted to get away from the sirens. He wanted to avoid being seen by someone who would notice. He started to retreat into a back alley. ...But when he did, he eventually ended up in another part of town where he noticed someone's running car. He quickly hid back into the alley, hoping anyone nearby didn't see him, including the owner of the car.
#21 Posted: 22:48:25 27/04/2016
Damear told his 5 siblings Alana, Tristain, Camilla, Briston, and Grey they have electric powers as well and he lead them to the Superhero town.
---
#22 Posted: 11:43:06 01/05/2016
OOC: We might need to get everyone into the same area.
#23 Posted: 12:11:27 01/05/2016
Damear invited his other in training superhero friend Jackson to his house for a sleepover

OOC: Name: Jackson Lamar Rackroad
Male
Super strength
A 7'0 muscular boy who wears a white tank top and blue jeans and red Nike. He had red hair and blue eyes. He knows German.
Backstory: His other family members were midgets and he just grew abnormally in height and he found out he had super strength when he was 5
Seeking power
Random chance
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:07 28/05/2016 by Pokemon2
#24 Posted: 23:31:19 01/05/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yea, everyone will need to get together at somepoint.
accepted, Pokemon2. But please format it so that it has all of the sections on there when you get the chance.
--

The siren's wailing will lead to the north side of town where the city is mostly businesses. The two police cars in question sit outside of a local mom and pop antique store. From the looks of it there was a small time robbery inside a few minutes ago. Whoever had been robbing the place has been gone for a good solid few minutes. One officer is looking around, the other is talking to the elderly couple who own the store.
---
#25 Posted: 00:03:23 02/05/2016
Damear and Jackson went to the school dance.
---
#26 Posted: 00:58:28 02/05/2016
Jekyll walks by and listens in, he walks up the cops "ah man, what happened here? My favorite shop around too." Jekyll was afraid f course bluffing to get information. Although to himself he thought "is this even worth pursuing?."
---
#27 Posted: 01:01:13 02/05/2016
Jackson had a sleepover at Damear's house.
---
#28 Posted: 22:34:42 02/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well," The police officer starts look over his notes of what happened. "We'll be looking into this as much as possible. Hasn't been too long, and the guy who did this couldn't have gotten to far." His raises an eyebrow at Jekyll obviously wondering why he seemed invested enough to ask but continues on anyway, "Other officers looking for him now. If we have to we'll look at camera footage and see what shows up there. We'll get this guy, or we'll try anyway. You got here late so I don't suppose you'll be giving a witness statement, will you?"
---
#29 Posted: 06:58:16 04/05/2016
"Well, I didnt see anything, but I frequent the shop, any clue what the guy looks like, I might be able to help identify him." Jekyll looked at the store with a frown. "I like this shop, its hard to find nice things now a days for a good price, its the least I can do." Jekyll was really starting to wonder if this was worth pursuing, but dangit, they were elderly... probably worked all their lives and this is what they got. he swallowed his pride and went with it, he would try and help the old folks and their store.
---
#30 Posted: 14:38:22 04/05/2016
OOC: I was waiting for Dragon-outcast, but he's not replying.

Kenneth seemed to have gotten by unnoticed, so he went off to a different location. ...Unfortunately for him, he walked into another hot area, and this area had cops. They seemed to be interrogating someone: a tall man with strange red eyes. Kenneth did NOT want to be seen by the police, so he tried to hide again. ...But he worried the tall man saw him.
#31 Posted: 21:39:33 06/05/2016
Damear had a sleepover at Jackson's house.
---
#32 Posted: 23:32:42 07/05/2016
ooc: Sorry bout that. Finals and all. smilie

Even though he had a Hot Pocket, Daereth frowned and decided to go to the starbucks and grab a quick coffee. Afterwards he dashed out and got in his car again, passing by some cops and some strange looking dudes.
---
#33 Posted: 00:46:10 09/05/2016
Kenneth then saw someone else walk by. It was the dude from the car. He avoided being seen by Dareth before, but this time it seemed he saw him. This was the story of Kenneth's life. "No... I'm not a monster... don't... errr..." Kenneth started to stutter as Daereth came near.
#34 Posted: 00:09:46 15/05/2016
Daereth looked at him funny and took another sip of his coffee. "Not a monster, eh?" He leaned forward and looked him in the eye. "With that face? Not a chance! You're totally not-normal, dude!" Daereth leaned back and crossed his arms, coffee cup still in hand. "Now, I've seen some strange beasts in my day, but you're totally one of them too—sharp teeth, claws, and all." He suddenly grinned. "Interesting." He suddenly grabbed one of Kenneth's foreclaws. "I'm Daereth. Nice ta meetcha!"
---
#35 Posted: 00:21:44 15/05/2016
Damear sat on the left back seat of his parent's car while Jackson sat in the middle of Damear's parent's car.
---
#36 Posted: 19:27:16 17/05/2016
"Duh... Kenneth.... I'm... I'm a human. This is just a weird costume," he lied. ...Not gonna happen. It's obvious he couldn't fool him. "Oh, alright... but don't let anyone else know I'm here." Kenneth took Daereth farther into the alley to talk to him. "Truth is, I WAS human at one time, but now... well I'm a giant beaver monster, I guess. I just remember getting chewed up by a bunch of them, and now... here I am. ...Which reminds me, I need to find the lumber mill, soon."
#37 Posted: 20:38:39 19/05/2016
"Interesting...very interesting." Daereth fingered his chin and then struck a pose holding his right hand at a 45degree angle to his back. His other and half covered his face. "Well, beaver-creature! You stand in the presence of the mightiest person on this tiny mudball." Wind that came out of nowhere, sent his flowing hair back, tossing it like in some sort of epic movie where the main character has his hair flowing in the wind. "Daereth the Mystledge takes on every bad guy, no matter how pitiful or strong they think they are. If ya ever need help, just call and I'll come to your rescue." He said. Somehow, a flowing black cape appeared behind him and was now flowing in the wind. Daereth crouched. "See ya." And with that, he jumped...like 2 feet into the air and fell back down. He jumped again. Again. Didn't get any higher. Daereth sighed and began climbing up the buildings very slowly. He got about half a story up before he lost his grip and fell. "Aah!"
---
#38 Posted: 23:01:10 19/05/2016
Jekyll looked over and saw this display and he had a very unammused look, "dear god, this guy is gonna kill himself Jekyll sprang into action he sprinted as close as he could and his arm shot out like a whip, with a painful grunt his elongated arm went up to catch the man, wrapping around him (you can decide if you are caught by me or not, i like to give freedom of choice)
---
#39 Posted: 06:26:49 20/05/2016
Daereth was caught by the man. He patted the guy's arm. "Thanks chap." He said and then set himself down. "Superman has a pretty neat trick. How does he do it?" He muttered. "No matter, I'll just go to my go-to! Lightspeed!" He said, and then there was a flash of light around him. He looked like he was glowing brightly but everyone around him could see him just find without being blinded. And then he ran normally out of the alleyway and back to his car and drove away.
---
#40 Posted: 11:36:34 20/05/2016
"Oh no, not another one," Kenneth said to Jekyll, who clearly saw him. "You better be another harmless superhero, because I'm really not in the mood for another mindless beaver-man headhunt right now. ...Wait! Lumber mill. Lumber mill. I have to keep reminding myself of the lumber mill."
#41 Posted: 19:18:34 20/05/2016
Damear and Jackson met up with Kenneth and Jekyll.
---
#42 Posted: 11:32:10 23/05/2016
Jekyll sighed tipped his hat, "jesus, this guy..." as jackson and Damear walk up he looks at Kenneth "im not a hero, and no im not a beaver-man hunter." looking back at Damear, in his mind he thought
"damnit I dont have time for kids, and what is this guy going on about?" "ugh, hos been hunting you? maybe i can help." jekylls arm finally going back into place.
---
#43 Posted: 11:34:34 23/05/2016
"Well... no one yet, but I still worry for my life if someone were to see me," Kenneth responded. "I might just be making a forest out of a sapling, here, but isn't that usually what humans do to the unusual?"
#44 Posted: 19:13:42 27/05/2016
"We have superpowers and we are trying to become superheroes" said Damear and Jackson.
---
#45 Posted: 15:51:56 28/05/2016
Jekyll looked at the two young people, "sorry kids, no such thing, just people who have power, and if your lucky, they use that to beat up worse people, but the world is a harsh place. Sometimes it brings the worst out of people, the very people that make our friend here fear humans." with that he looked to the beaver man, "sometimes, people will surprise you, but Ive already left my mark here, I should go soon." Jekyll contemplated where to go for a bit.
---
#46 Posted: 16:41:32 28/05/2016
"We admire Batman, Superman and Spiderman!" said Damear and Jackson
---
#47 Posted: 21:04:49 28/05/2016
"I dont think you understood a word of what I Said kids..." Jekyll felt a little annoyed but he understood they were kids, he tipped his hat to the three. "im going home, if you ever need a place to hide out ... ill just call you the beaver-man for now, i live in appartment 203, just over the way on 5th, I know what its like to have to hide away for a while."
---
#48 Posted: 21:16:49 28/05/2016
"Well... I suppose I could go there after I go to the lumber yard, or... wherever has nice round logs," Kenneth said.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me