Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
RollerCoaster Tycoon Series [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 18:21:37 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Anybody remember these games?

I have RCT 1-3 with all expansions on my Steam and I was playing the first one just today. I do pretty well at beating many scenarios, but I'm pretty sure most of us got it to make "Death parks" and such. Of course I never beaten one as a kid when I had RCT2 on CD because there are a LOT of things that are very specific to affect ratings and guest satisfaction.

RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 is the best RCT in the series. RCT2 is great as well but I've been given way too many things to start off. RCT3 is kind of stupid because it doesn't stay in theme with the previous two, but I like the 3D and the "Coaster Cam". RCT4 is genuinely stupid as it's one of those extremely freemium games you can get on the app store. Then came the newest installment Roller Coaster Tycoon World, which I'm laughing at on the Steam page because most of the ratings were mostly negative. Wups. Glad I chose to stick to the nostalgic RCT games.

Just beaten Dynamite Dunes of RCT, the second scenario I've beaten. I plan to progressively do scenarios one by one. Anybody else?
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 18:28:34 11/04/2016
I played these so long ago I don't even remember. I actually still have a copy of 2 in my drawer, I think,but never got around to it. Building in the games just wasn't good enough for my tastes, and I scared myself at some point I just killed the entire park's population by putting everyone in the middle of a lake then removing the bridge. Don't really like games that bring out the worst in me.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me