Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Nintendo/Miitomo [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#1 Posted: 15:22:45 31/03/2016 | Topic Creator
So these are out today.

Miitomo Google Play page (for Android users)

Miitomo iTunes page (for iOS users)

You can of course get them directly through the App Store/Google Play Store apps on your phone, too.

My Nintendo website

My Nintendo looks really promising, they already have a lot of rewards up and you can already start building up points pretty easily.

Basically how it works is you complete "Missions" to earn points. There are two types of points - Platinum and Gold.

Platinum Points are earned through completing missions within Miitomo, or by doing other things related to your Nintendo Account, like linking your Nintendo Network ID, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Gold Points are earned through eShop purchases, with the amount you get corresponding to the cost of an individual purchase. For example, getting something on the Nintendo eShop (can be either a game or DLC for a game, both is fine) that costs €5.00-€9.99, will get you 10 Gold Points.

The rewards you can get right now are also pretty nice. Here's a sample:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

As an example of how you can get some of these, you could spend about €80 worth on the Nintendo eShop and that would build up enough points for this discount on Splatoon.
[User Posted Image]

Some game discounts and free games are also purchasable through Platinum Points which don't require real life spending.

As for Miitomo, it's pretty interesting. It's basically a social app, being a bit like Tomodachi Life. You create a Mii (either from scratch, from a photo, through a QR code, or you can retrieve the one linked to your NNID or Nintendo Account), and shape it's voice and personality. Then it can ask you questions, and this can give you both in-game currency and My Nintendo Platinum Points. You can buy clothes with the in-game currency or play games to win them (games can also be played with Game Tickets). You can dress up your Mii, and have it interact with other people's Miis. You can also take photos with it and even put real life photos or game screenshots or anything as backgrounds, using Miifoto (not it's own app, it's just within Miitomo) which is actually pretty extensive. And you can share them pretty much anywhere.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:36:47 31/03/2016 by sonicbrawler182
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#2 Posted: 17:01:00 31/03/2016
I downloaded Miitomo. It's super adorable! <3 Thanks for the heads up.
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#3 Posted: 18:57:33 31/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The photo feature is amazing.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

I'll use links if I'm ever posting loads of photos like this at once again but I just wanted to give people an idea of what it's like.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#4 Posted: 19:33:56 31/03/2016
Too bad my smart phone is pretty much incapable of running that software because it's running an ancient version of iOS. XP
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 20:08:52 31/03/2016
Miitomo is amazing
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#6 Posted: 21:12:49 31/03/2016
I'll give this a look when I get the chance! /swamped with schoolwork atm
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#7 Posted: 23:29:15 31/03/2016
THIS APP IS AWESOME
---
Cool cool.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#8 Posted: 01:17:13 01/04/2016
No Miitomo for me. Yey windows phone! smilie
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me