Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
So when does Battlecast actually come out?
Rovaulin Green Sparx Gems: 447
#1 Posted: 14:41:25 31/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I've been searching high and low, but I have yet to find a release date for Battlecast in America. Does anyone know when it is? I thought it was March 1st, but I haven't seen cards in stores. Did I miss the PSA or something?

-Rov
---
Hey there! I don't comment much, but I'm always watching! =)
-Rov
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 14:52:36 31/03/2016
We don't know. Game is still being developed and acessible in a few countries, and the stores that'd sell the cards keep changing preorder date. Next known date is May 26th but hoping it won't have to be so long, and it could change at any time to be sooner or later.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Rovaulin Green Sparx Gems: 447
#3 Posted: 23:47:40 31/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Thank you! I thought they were supposed to be out in March. That clears up a lot!

-Rov
---
Hey there! I don't comment much, but I'm always watching! =)
-Rov
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#4 Posted: 03:21:03 01/04/2016
That was the rumor, at least Toys R Us thought so. Sweden thought March as well but then it got pushed to end of May there.
JJAtelier Blue Sparx Gems: 727
#5 Posted: 05:00:28 03/04/2016
Judging after the Insomnia Games Festival news article, the author only mentioned or was told sometime in Spring it will come out. Which isn't too long if you think about.

Only slight concern is that there's another card game that Hearthstone players have been promoting called Shadowverse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUUOqRZ-a1k that's also coming out during Spring.

This is pretty much also a Hearthstone equivalent except with an evolution system and cute girls.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:02:03 03/04/2016 by JJAtelier
stvanme Yellow Sparx Gems: 1570
#6 Posted: 16:32:36 06/04/2016
I have been coming to this forum fairly regularly to monitor the progress for Battlecast but I find my interest is waning. It's taking too long for the games release. I wonder how much the layoffs @ Activision effect its development.

If Pokemon Go comes out before Battlecast I'm gone.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#7 Posted: 16:46:22 06/04/2016
Quote: stvanme
I have been coming to this forum fairly regularly to monitor the progress for Battlecast but I find my interest is waning. It's taking too long for the games release. I wonder how much the layoffs @ Activision effect its development.

If Pokemon Go comes out before Battlecast I'm gone.

Dude, it's in development, not even final area is done. Let them actually finish the game. If I was in their place I'd accept a fan less than dozens quitting over some of the glitches reported lately.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me