Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > skylander headcanon bio things
Page 1 of 1
skylander headcanon bio things [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 00:49:43 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
here's one

Full Name: Nick Spitzer
Skylander Name: Spitfire
Basic Info: Grew up in a troubled neighborhood. He was a famous racer in his early adulthood, but his car crashed, leaving him seriously injured. But being a fire spirit, he was reshaped using what he had left of his body, explaining his snake tail and wings. Within 3 weeks, he was back to his life. Being able to come back from certain death gave spitfire a huge ego. He thinks he can do anything because of this. He was appointed leader of the superchargers as kind of a flagship mascot, being a famous racer.
Personality: He’s pretty mean. His large ego and statuses give him the impression he can do or say anything and nobody will care. He’s cheated on stormblade, and everybody still loves him! Dive Clops blindly looks up to him, thrillipede is his best friend, and everybody else is just trash to him.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#2 Posted: 20:22:16 29/03/2016
What the heck! This is awesome
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#3 Posted: 20:36:09 29/03/2016
Nice, I really like this kind of stuff.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#4 Posted: 03:49:52 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
doing dive clops next
#5 Posted: 18:52:10 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Full Name: Dave Iris
Skylander Name: Dive-Clops
Basic Info: Twin brother of Octavio Iris, AKA Eye Brawl. In childhood, Dive Clops suffered a severe accident, causing his wings to be amputated. He since then has lived in the ocean. He built a suit out of a crashed submarine, which holds salt water. It allows him to move freely on land. He also has grown Vein limbs to move around in the suit.
Personality: Young and impressionable. He makes up slang, and carries around an airhorn. He looks up to spitfire as a leader and idol, and is good friends with fiesta.

Dive clops
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#6 Posted: 19:04:36 30/03/2016
Love those. Really sad that the lore makes it obvious most of them have real names but only Olav(GR), Ignatius(Ignitor) and probably the dragons are known. Spitfire really just sounds like a Nick, though Eye-Brawl's might violate the one person limit in cartoons since that's nearly the Oracle's name.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#7 Posted: 19:06:13 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I've got time to kill, Writing thrillipede and splat's now
#8 Posted: 19:13:25 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Full Name: Emmett Exoton
Skylander Name: Thrillipede
Basic Info: A famous war vet of the great greeble war of cloudbreak. Tried to join S.W.A.P but was ultimately rejected. He returned to his home and was greeted as a hero. Met with flynn and was accepted into the superchargers.
Personality: That drunk uncle at thanksgiving. Loud, boasting, big heavy guy. Hangs with Spitfire on weekends.

i kinda half-assed thrillipede's because his canon backstory is just "did thing and went home and got in"

Splat and stormblade coming soon
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#9 Posted: 20:36:38 31/03/2016
Omg. Once i get home i gotta add some of mine!

wow some of these are great.....Spitfire's is a bit much tho...
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:15:05 31/03/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
#10 Posted: 21:19:19 31/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

how so?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#11 Posted: 21:22:23 31/03/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

how so?

I know you think Spitfire is an asshole but I think him cheating is a bit much, even for him. He's still portrayed as a logical nice guy, that also has a very cocky side in the comics.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#12 Posted: 21:26:34 31/03/2016
Yeah, he's fair but a huge showoff, which probably would actually do the entire opposite to his character - he'd put himself in a high horse for never cheating and being totally awesome naturally.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me