Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cool Cat RP [CLOSED]
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#1 Posted: 20:45:32 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
hello everyone my name is kitty smilie

i love cool cat and hope you do to!! i want to spread the love as cool cat
please join my rp, you can either be one of the cast or an OC!!

[User Posted Image]

i will be playing cool cat!!
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#2 Posted: 20:47:00 27/03/2016
i wanna be butch the bully

[User Posted Image]
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#3 Posted: 20:48:20 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
great!!!!

i hope you wont be TO mean smilie
i dont like bullies
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:48:33 27/03/2016 by Kitty
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#4 Posted: 20:49:05 27/03/2016
i want to play as eric estrada
#5 Posted: 20:50:25 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
awsom!!!

we need vivica & daddy derek guys please join!!!!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 23:53:35 27/03/2016
I will join as Daddy Derek.
#7 Posted: 00:05:10 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
alrighty hopefully we can start tomorrow!!!
#8 Posted: 16:33:59 28/03/2016
(OK it is the day of tomorrow so I shall start because I'm Daddy Derek and **** you.)

In the beginning, when Daddy Derek created the Cool Cat universe, his website was formless and desolate. The raging internet that covered everything was engulfed in total darkness, and the Spirit of Daddy Derek was moving over the webpages. Then Daddy Derek commanded, “Let there be male strippers”—and male strippers appeared. Daddy Derek was pleased with what he saw. Then he separated the male strippers from the kid friendly website content, but not very well honestly. Evening passed and morning came—that was the first day.

Then Daddy Derek commanded, “Let there be an outdated PSA film using bad fursuits, rancid morals, and no budget”—and it was done. So Daddy Derek made Cool Cat and everyone within it, and it was separated slightly from the adult content on his website. Evening passed and morning came—that was the second day.

Then Daddy Derek commanded, “Let there be haters to criticize my work”—and it was done. And Daddy Derek wasn't pleased with what he saw. Then he commanded, “OK that's enough of the haters, stop it now”—and it was done. So the haters all got deleted from YouTube, and Daddy Derek was pleased with what he saw. Evening passed and morning came—that was the third day.

Then Daddy Derek said, "K I'm done now, this post is getting way too long and it isn't funny anymore"- and it was done. The Cool Cat universe had been created already, and Daddy Derek collected his world record trophy for creating a universe in the shortest amount of time. He displayed it on his website next to the male strippers and Cool Cat games.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#9 Posted: 17:12:37 28/03/2016
Enter Cool Cat's mom: "Hi everyone, I'm Cool Cat's mom and Daddy Derek's wife. You all better um, eat your vegetables and say your prayers because Catamania is running wild! I'll fight every one of you brothers and take you all down! And that's the bottom line, because Cool Cat's mom said so!"

Cool Cat's mom then tombstone'd and stone cold stunnered everyone.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 19:45:32 28/03/2016
i love this

i will be the guy in the background

[User Posted Image]
#11 Posted: 11:57:39 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
cool cat walks in on mama cat not moving

"aw mom!! that's not cool!! HA HA" he laughs and skips off to the table to have breakfast
"good thing you already made food HA HA" while exagerating with hueg paws and twitching his leg

"im gonna go play with maria!! HA HA" and doesnt touch his food & runs away (ooc: lol cool cat XD u silly cat eat ur food)
#12 Posted: 14:40:44 29/03/2016
Daddy Derek saw Cool Cat straight up leave without touching his food. "SON, GET BACK HERE AND EAT YOUR GODDAMN BREAKFAST!!!! IT'S HEALTHY AND THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY. I LOVE YOU SON!!!" he screeched.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#13 Posted: 14:48:59 29/03/2016
can i be in dis rp?

omg cool cat is my life
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#14 Posted: 15:00:54 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
cool cat turns around and goes right back into Daddy Dereks face "NO!!! YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG THATS NOT THE TRUTH!!!!"
in a fit of rage cool cat storms off into his bedroom and stares at the picture of him and maria, twitching his leg

ooc: plz join!!!!
#15 Posted: 15:06:41 29/03/2016
i wanna be Dark Cool Cat.

He is an dark, edgy bully of Cool Cat (He's the illegitimate son of Daddy Derek). He wants to bully and kill Cool Cat

dady derek love me pls
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#16 Posted: 21:19:00 29/03/2016
Daddy Derek would not tolerate his son talking to him in this way. He stood outside Cool Cat's room and yelled, "****ING GODDAMN **** BALLS!!!! I HAVE IT RIGHT YOU ****ING WORTHLESS PUSSY, I KNOW ALL, I AM DADDY DEREK!!!! LOVE YOU SON!!!! YOU'RE SO COOL!!!" He stormed down the hallway and saw his other fake son, Dark Cool Cat. He yelled at him too. "I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, BASTARD CHILD. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I NEUTER YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!!!!" He turned to scream one last thing down the hall to his real son. "LOVE YOU, COOL CAT!!!" Then he calmly walked to his bedroom to perform serious business with his beautiful cat wife.
#17 Posted: 21:29:57 29/03/2016
Alone with Daddy Derek, Cool Cat's mom slipped into something more comfortable.

"Hey Daddy Derek, Cool Cat is out of the house. What do you want to do now? Meow!!!"
#18 Posted: 22:18:08 29/03/2016
then i must bully and kill cool cat

With my gun

*dark cat ninja runs out of the house*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:14 29/03/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
#19 Posted: 00:20:12 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
cool Cat hears daddy derek screaming at him!!!!!!! "HE DOESNT LOVE ME THATS NOT THE TRUTH.......... ...... ... MAYBE HE DOES!!! I MEAN, I LOVE ALL KIDS!!! SO HE MUST TO!!"
he skips outta his room to daddy derek to hear him and mamma cat being saucy???? "that's an understate-" was all he could hear!!!!
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he skips x2 speed and bumps into dark cool cat
"u better not bully me like butch!!!! or i'll get REALLY mad!!!!!!"
#20 Posted: 00:47:42 30/03/2016
Daddy Derek was still with his wife. "ACTUALLY YOU STUPID *****, COOL CAT IS STILL IN THE HOUSE. BUT WE CAN STILL BE SPICY. I LOVE YOU." He decided to do his favorite kink. Climbing up Cool Cat's mom's back, he sat on her shoulders. "Ohhh yes.....call me Daddy again," he whispered into Cool Cat's mom's ear. He started peeling the Jello snack pack open.
#21 Posted: 01:15:17 30/03/2016
I'm gonna cut you up and your friends cool cat and then im gonna get all of Daddy Dereks love cool cat!

im gonna shoot you with my gun once im done showing it to the other bullies who also want u ded becauz u suck
---
#22 Posted: 03:25:50 02/04/2016
After holding up Daddy Derek, Cool Cat's mom purrs delightfully and happily.

"Thanks Daddy Derek, I love doing this so much. It really gets me purring, ya know?"

Cool Cat's mom puts Daddy Derek down also adds, "I will kill any of your enemies. I will give my life for you Daddy Derek."
#23 Posted: 03:36:40 02/04/2016
Daddy Derek was still glowing with pleasure from sitting on his wife's shoulders. Unfortunately for him, his bully sense was tingling. He sensed the bullies outside. Rushing out the door, he saw his worthless bastard fake son Dark Cool Cat confronting his awesome true cool son, Cool Cat. "YOU AGAIN! YOU ASS-GREASING FIST JOCKEY. I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, DARK COOL CAT. Y̞̘̙͖͘O̼͚U̡͍͖̠̘̤ ̵͉̺̖̙G͈̞E̢T̴̺̹͉ ̥͎͟A̜͍̮̙̳̕W͓̥̝̲̻̹͖͢A̦͉̟Y҉̱͚̺̖ ͙̲F̱R̶O͙̭̖̩̩̭̗M҉̥͍̯̻̦͉ ̭͙̖͓̼M̡̝̲̼̩ͅY̤̼ ͍͚̯̹̞̭R̤͈̖̘̣E̳À̱L̮̫̫̭̻̳̱ ̜̩̬͚ͅṢ͙̜̤̗̣̀O̝̩̲͔̺ͅN ̛B͔̝̹̙̯E̹͔͔F͓̼̤͓̰͉ͅO̞̞͚̯͙̝̮̕R̴̜ͅE ͍̘͈Y̺O̧̳̹̝̖̮̥͕U̥̻̩ ̘͍̝̕R̸̯̟̦ͅE͏͖̘̟̫͇̲ͅG̙̮͘R̮̱̩E̫̥͉̪̝̙ͅT ̮E͏̦V̮̠̯̲̖̺E̳͉͎̥̟͟R͔̜ ̩͕̮͘B͖̼Ḛ̱̩̖͔̗̘̀Į͍̘̫̦̖̳Ǹ̻̪͉͈̰̜̥Ģ̯̟ ̛̱B̵͖̖̜̦̠͇ͅO̮̱̱̙͝R̼̱̻͓͙͖͝N̹͙͖͈̹͜.͕̠̹͞ͅ"

Daddy Derek turned to face Cool Cat. "Hey son I love you, how's it going? You're so cool, Cool Cat."
#24 Posted: 11:19:20 02/04/2016
Ah foiled gain.

*dark cool cat ninja runs away, thinking of a few plan*
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#25 Posted: 18:08:19 02/04/2016
background man walks out.

he walks back in.

he's done with your bull****.
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4893
#26 Posted: 18:11:12 02/04/2016
Could I be Maria?
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#27 Posted: 20:09:46 02/04/2016
i will roleplay as my OC Gaius Caligula
name: Gaius Caligula
appearance: watch Caligula (1979)
bio: caligula just moved into cool cat's neighborhood
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#28 Posted: 13:32:38 09/05/2016
bump please daddy derek
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#29 Posted: 21:42:49 09/05/2016
I will be my OC Mike Monroe and Annabella Monroe.

Names: Mike and Annabella Monroe

Appearance: Mike is 6 foot 5 and very muscular, he wears a white tank top, blue shorts, red Nike and red socks. He has black hair. Annabella is 5 foot 4 and short and pretty, she wears a pink dress, and glass slippers.

Bio: Both kids been in town since they were babies. Mike goes to Rodrick High School and Annabella goes to Ashland Middle School.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#30 Posted: 14:26:13 07/06/2016
((I AM HERE LIKE 2 MONTHS LATE TO BUMP THIS *****))

Daddy Derek stomped away proudly after his useless ugly false son left the area. He noticed background man slip away behind a house and ran over there to drag him back on the street and beat him against the pavement, but was distracted by his neighbor, Caligula. "Hello, welcome to the neighborhood!" he warmly greeted the new neighborhood resident. It really warmed his heart to see scantily dressed adults near where Cool Cat lived.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me