Page 1 of 1
Quest Glitch [CLOSED]
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#1 Posted: 15:54:20 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I have been doing BBBB smilie 's quest, after I did this last quest( the supercharger challenge) and I have still have to complete it. I even , give it ownership and reset not figures. Who has the same problem and what is the best solution )
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 16:55:06 27/03/2016
My problem's different but it's also a strange glitch and I wanted to post it anyway.
I was playing with my Eggcited Thrillipede and was about to do his quest (get hit 60 times while in your cocoon) and so I went to the first chapter. There I let the chompies hit me and after one bite I had 31/60 hits. After the next one bit me the quest was done, I thought it was a glitch and would go down to two as soon as I go to another place but no, it was done. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I was able to do it so quickly but it was just very odd.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3 Posted: 19:21:03 27/03/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
My problem's different but it's also a strange glitch and I wanted to post it anyway.
I was playing with my Eggcited Thrillipede and was about to do his quest (get hit 60 times while in your cocoon) and so I went to the first chapter. There I let the chompies hit me and after one bite I had 31/60 hits. After the next one bit me the quest was done, I thought it was a glitch and would go down to two as soon as I go to another place but no, it was done. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I was able to do it so quickly but it was just very odd.

I think the quest might actually take 60 hp of damage?

Mine only needed two hits from the enemies right in front of the sea zone in chapter 3, and then it was done.
---
Dead
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4 Posted: 19:28:54 27/03/2016
If that's the case, then this was the easiest quest in the game.
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#5 Posted: 21:36:39 27/03/2016
Magic gate in my game is still glitched and won't work
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me