Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: Reality Rumble -> A Skylanders Board Game
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Reality Rumble -> A Skylanders Board Game [CLOSED]
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#1 Posted: 23:50:18 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
{Transferred from General...}

Quote:
For over a year now, I've been working on a new Skylanders board game, where I can use every figure that has been released so far, and any figures that will be released in the future. I've been designing games for Skylanders since the spring of 2012, where I designed my Skylanders card game. I remember posting it on here, and it worked well, until Swap-Force released. The card stats proved to be too drastic of a change for me to use with the format of the game. I eventually had the idea of my new game I call Skylanders Reality Rumble, which would use all the moves and stats of every Skylander, and introduce Villains, Vehicles, Magic Items, and even elemental advantages into gameplay. So far the project is coming along well, with my battle mechanic perfected. Now I am revising my rulebook so that everything is more specific, as well as improving the main mode of the game, Arena Onslaught, where one or two players play as the Skylanders, and one other person plays as the Overlord, who acts as the enemies of the game.

My family is beginning to truly appreciate the game, as well as my extended family. And yes, the mechanics and systems are fulfilling their purpose for a game...but I want to know if they are staying true to the characters and lore of Skylands. I ask for any person would care to assist me in making sure that the Skylanders I convert into Skylanders Reality Rumble are staying as true as possible as they play in the main console versions. I am doing as best as I can on my own, but no one aside from me is familiar with Skylands deeply. Again, I ask for assistance, and in exchange, I will share with you the rules of the game, the design of the board, and the stats and information of all the different Skylanders, Villains, etc.

So, who here wants to help design a realm to play Skylanders without a controller?

I am looking for potential playtesters, and for those who are interested, I will give you what is listed above in the second paragraph. I am finished with all the SSA, SG, and SSC Skylanders (not including reposes or variants), and am starting with the SSF Skylanders. Please help me, as I want to make this as great as this can be, and I would like to give you something to play outside of the video game world. Any volunteers?
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Charlie Trigger Red Sparx Gems: 49
#2 Posted: 15:54:00 04/04/2016
Hey Zookinator.

I've been working on a Skylanders board game myself. I would love to hear you're rules and help out if I could. Maybe collaborate on it?
#3 Posted: 22:58:46 04/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Nice to see someone that's interested. I'll gladly share my rules with you, but how should I give them to you? I can give them to you via Microsoft Onedrive, Google Drive, or even email if necessary. The PM system won't be able to handle the sheer amount of text unless I submit multiple, so the third party systems would be ideal.
---
Charlie Trigger Red Sparx Gems: 49
#4 Posted: 06:37:23 05/04/2016
I've pm'd you my email address.
#5 Posted: 21:47:13 05/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I'll send you an email with the instructions as soon as I can.
---
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#6 Posted: 22:26:17 19/04/2016
moi
pming
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#7 Posted: 22:39:40 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm guessing you want to contribute. Well, I'll send you the instructions.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me