Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The one that got away? [CLOSED]
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#51 Posted: 20:56:47 04/04/2016
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: GameMaster78
Actually, people will come in here saying Acti doesn't miss the one customer it has lost. One customer leads to another and another and another. I can foresee a lot getting smart if these two remaining figures don't release.

you are right, and they might have lost me for good now. it just have been very good to not stress about skylanders this year, and just collect for games that actually comes on the shelves on the right time. the skylanders games have to many figurines, its gotten outta hand. make 20 figurines and release them over a 6 month period and be done with it, no traps, vehicle or other extra gimmick crap, this game is expensive enough. but their greed is also getting outta hand with the microtransactions now. i feel we have come to and end, even if skylanders6 will be a good game, i think it will just fail, people have moved on and they are tired of to many figurines, crappy release schedule and activisions greed. i think tfb should just separate them self from activision and start on something new and exciting again.

The microtransactions are no longer in the game and were never forced upon you.
---
Hahahahaha
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#52 Posted: 21:26:02 04/04/2016
Quote: Wishblade
If you hunt, check this site for tips on release dates, and ask employtees, at Gamestop and TRU, you will catch everything that is released. What got away for me is... chase variants. Seriously. I obviously hunt a lot. A LOT. and I have never found one. Does anyone have tips besides paying a fortune on eBay?

It is somewhat luck of the draw but also significantly more difficult now as employees are savvy and will hide items for themselves. My track record has been:

1 SSA Silver
2 SSA Gold
3 SSA Glow in the Dark
1 SSA Crystal

I got all three GitD from the same store - 2 at the same time. I also know someone who got 3 at once from another store so I don't think they were mixed in properly.

I overheard a staff member state that if she had started a tad earlier, she would have hidden those two GitD ones to sell on EBay. I also had to force a staff member to sell me the Crystal one (from a different store/area) as he had put it away under the counter.

I have long ceased to bother looking but even when I scoured many stores in many areas for SG and SSF, I found nothing after that point.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#53 Posted: 21:40:45 04/04/2016
Quote: GaiaMemories
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: GameMaster78
Actually, people will come in here saying Acti doesn't miss the one customer it has lost. One customer leads to another and another and another. I can foresee a lot getting smart if these two remaining figures don't release.

you are right, and they might have lost me for good now. it just have been very good to not stress about skylanders this year, and just collect for games that actually comes on the shelves on the right time. the skylanders games have to many figurines, its gotten outta hand. make 20 figurines and release them over a 6 month period and be done with it, no traps, vehicle or other extra gimmick crap, this game is expensive enough. but their greed is also getting outta hand with the microtransactions now. i feel we have come to and end, even if skylanders6 will be a good game, i think it will just fail, people have moved on and they are tired of to many figurines, crappy release schedule and activisions greed. i think tfb should just separate them self from activision and start on something new and exciting again.

The microtransactions are no longer in the game and were never forced upon you.

so they patched out the microtransactions???
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#54 Posted: 03:10:02 11/04/2016
For superchargers, High Volt seems to be quite hard to find
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#55 Posted: 03:45:31 11/04/2016
The Target by me had 20 high volts
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#56 Posted: 04:01:22 11/04/2016
The ones I'm missing are only ones that didn't come in singles or I didn't want to get at the time. I have everything from the first 3, and am only missing a few from TT that fit what I described above. For SC, it's just Dark Bowser/Clown Cruiser, Golden Hot Streak, 2 easily findable Elites, and of course the 2 that are unreleased.

However, in Trap Team, I never found the Air Minis, Life Minis, or Light Rocket. Well, I did find the Minis, but only on the release of Wave 4 and there was so much that I passed them up. What a mistake.

I ordered the Airs online and I'll order the Lifes sooner or later. I'll be ordering the Light Rocket in 2 weeks. It's 55 damn dollars. At least it's not Yawn Trap caliber. .-.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Tamez Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#57 Posted: 05:54:01 21/04/2016
Quote: Tamez
Horn Blast Whirlwind, she's the last one I need to have all the Heroic Challenges on Giants.

Other than her, cheap Ka-Boom, cheap Enigma, and cheap Nitro Krypt King, in that order.

Update:
I got HBWW by way of the "Triple Character Pack: Hyper Beam Prism Break, Horn Blast Whirlwind, Rip Tide" for $7 new.

And got Ka-Boom from GameStop for $8 new. The guy there said, "Oh you like Skylanders? Want to buy some that we pennied out?"
So I left with Wind-up and LC Hex for 1 cent each.
Even got the Hijinx and Eye Small pack for $5 new. Was a nice trip. smilie

Wifey has always loved Hex, and she loves Hijinx even more.
---
My favorite Skylanders from each game: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:54:17 21/04/2016 by Tamez
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#58 Posted: 22:47:57 24/04/2016
I lost spotlight!

She was right in front of me and I bought the rest instead and also a Dark Spitfire that I wanted desperately
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
ShadowThePika Red Sparx Gems: 57
#59 Posted: 05:28:03 13/06/2016
Lost a Knight Light, had him stored away at my store, until I got fired (unrelated to that entirely). He was clearance priced $7.98, too. Atleast I got the Knight Mare that was at the store, though
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me