Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#351 Posted: 20:38:36 01/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's all right now. They told me it was just a case of extreme physical exhaustion. I just hope I'm not incubating a virus.

So far so good, but Sybil was still having her doubts. After they were done lowering Ravage to the hole, Sybil addressed to Sayan.
"Well, I hope this makes Jet happy." she said, evidently demonstrating she wasn't doing that on all her free will.
"I know we can't keep him a secret forever, but at least we'll give the others time for the news. At least the warblers don't frequent this place." she then expressed, the surrounding being extremely quiet due to the lack of warblers.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#352 Posted: 20:42:34 01/04/2016
Ravage "looked" up and said "S-Sayan f-friend?"

Jr was still unconsious. Crocux says "well is it okay if i leave him with you?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#353 Posted: 20:50:29 01/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil stared at Sayan, hoping he wouldn't grow too fond of him. She thought Ravage was just playing with his sympathies.
"Well, it's time to leave Sayan. It's almost morning, and Rose probably needs." she said, remembering that Rose was free at the moment.
"I'm going to visit Jet in case you need me,' she then added, leaving for the beach once more.

"Again!?" Cheryl said bitterly, refusing to believe she was going to be stuck with Jr. once more.
"Fine. But wait for Cole! I can't carry him." Cheryl then said, believing that she wasn't going to be strong enough to carry him p, even though she has never tried.
---
#354 Posted: 20:59:35 01/04/2016
Crocux says "I'm sorry for the inconveinence it's not my fault the wolverine put my nephew in such bad shape."

Guardian was growing weaker and sadly even with all of their efferts to save him, he only has a few days left to live. Guardian looked at Sozen and said "Sozen, I need you to find Sybil and bring her here. can you do that for me?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:41 01/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#355 Posted: 21:09:50 01/04/2016
In response to Ravage, Sayan turned and left as Sybil did. He wanted to believe that someone like Ravage could change, as it would show hope for Rose and and possibly others who may have lost themselves due to the drought.
On the other hand, he also had more pressing matters. Where was Rose and was she alright? He immediately started to return to the den, just in case his mate had decided to return.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:10:50 01/04/2016 by redwes
#356 Posted: 21:14:58 01/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'll go get Cole." Cheryl said, flying away. She was usually very bitter, but she spoke to Crocux in the kindest way possible since he was so intimidating.

Tn the meantime, Sybil have reached where she last left Jet.
"Jet! Jet!" she called, wanting to speak to him and hoping he would appreciate the mercy.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#357 Posted: 21:15:05 01/04/2016
"I want to stay with you." Sozen said.
---
SC
#358 Posted: 22:29:37 01/04/2016
"AJ... I believe the danger has passed.," Sayan said soon returning to the den. He sighed, hoping Rose would have returned safe and sound. "Have you seen or heard of Rose since I've left?," he then asked just in case AJ had seen something.
---
#359 Posted: 23:30:20 01/04/2016
"Crocux can you take me back to my den? I don't want to worry Sayan." Rose said.
---
SC
#360 Posted: 01:08:03 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil waited for Jet, but imagined that he already retired after such a long, exhausting night. She almost returned to her tree to sleep through the morning at least, but then she realized that being so worried about the orca's turning, she haven't seen a sunrise from the beach in a long while, so she remained there, the sunrise being only minutes away...
---
#361 Posted: 01:32:24 02/04/2016
"Sorry miss Sybil. I was getting fish for the others." Jet said.
---
SC
#362 Posted: 01:45:00 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, I understand. Poor guys, being too use to the Haven's abundance to face such horrible ordeal." Sybil expressed, felling very sorry for Jhen and Heede.
"Anyways, the wolverine has been taken care of. Now all we need to worry about is Shadow." Sybil exclaimed, demonstrating that even with the wolverine's temporary distraction, she hasn't forgotten the biggest threat.

At the kea's tree, Cole had finally arrived to receive Jr. Unlike his sister, he was very welcoming of him.
"Hey Mr. Crocux. Here we go again, eh? At least this time, the wounds weren't self inflicted" he said sarcastically, feeling very happy since just right now, the news about the wolverine threat being over finally reached the flock.
---
#363 Posted: 02:12:03 02/04/2016
"I know." Jet said.

Soon the sun was rising and several small dots could be seen on the horizon. "That must be Zera and reinforcements to help us. You should get Rose and Sayan for this." Jet said.
---
SC
#364 Posted: 02:31:09 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"They are early." Sybil expressed, rather disappointed in not experiencing a calm, uninterrupted sunrise.
"Well, I better stay here to receive them. You make sure they don't get any distractions." Sybil ordered, wanting their arrival to be smooth, though she couldn't help being nervous about Komodo dragons and sharks arriving at the Haven, especially since there were many residents still getting over the wolverine threat.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:31:40 02/04/2016 by Felines
#365 Posted: 02:41:00 02/04/2016
"Yes ma'am." Jet said.
---
SC
#366 Posted: 02:44:42 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil waited patiently for their arrival, when she remembered something even more important; the drought. She would have to warn the sharks and dragons about that, and she hoped that they were all well fed before arriving...
---
#367 Posted: 03:07:42 02/04/2016
"So they arrived?" Nero said flying next to Sybil.
---
SC
#368 Posted: 03:11:06 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, and sooner that expected I must add." Sybil expressed, seeing them getting closer.
"Did you know about the drought here? Did they all eat well?" she asked, needing to know. She didn't want something awful to happen because of something like that.
---
#369 Posted: 03:53:49 02/04/2016
"They ate just before they left. They should be good for a good long time." Nero said. Soon Zera and the others were near the beach. She was on Sinbad.

"Hey stranger!" Zera said.
---
SC
#370 Posted: 03:56:34 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Boy oh boy, I never thought I'd see you again." Sybil said sarcastically, wanting to give her a fun welcome. She then took a look at that army, and ever she was intimidated.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:57:02 02/04/2016 by Felines
#371 Posted: 03:59:46 02/04/2016
"We have much to discuss." Zera said. "Oh this is the new leader of the rebellion sharks.sybil meet Sinbad."

"Pleased to meet you. Zera has told me all about you." Sinbad said.
---
SC
#372 Posted: 04:04:51 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, I see." Sybil replied, gathering the courage to approach him to show her desire to trust him.
"Nice to meet you. It's not often we see sharks willing to help land creatures, especially with orcas around." Sybil expressed, finding that too impressive.
---
#373 Posted: 04:08:00 02/04/2016
"I've been around orcas before they are cool with us." Sinbad said. "We've brought support and supplies to help you." Sinbad sail looking at the landing komodos and supplies."
---
SC
#374 Posted: 04:13:23 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil watched the supplies with a lot of awe, and was really grateful.
"So youve found out about the drought..." Sybil said with shame, feeling embarrassed on how a place that should work as a prosper sanctuary would have a dreadful event like that. She wanted to ask what was the plan with Shadow's arrival, but decided to wait for them to rest from their journey for a while before asking them.
---
#375 Posted: 04:40:54 02/04/2016
"Yes. My fateful friend Nero told me about it." Zera said.
---
SC
#376 Posted: 05:06:26 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well thank you really. We really need as much as we can. It is the first time we ever face a drought. We never expected this place to go through one." Sybil explained, showing the forest, once covered with lively, dark green leaves to light green-yellow. Some were even completely yellow.
"You can stay near my place. The sharks, well, I'm not sure where, but choose a place." Sybil said, welcoming their stay.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#377 Posted: 09:22:09 02/04/2016
AJ:
"Auntie Rose is still away Uncle Sayan. She'll be back soon, I know it. So why did Sybil want you, Uncle," I ask my tail flicking back and forth.
#378 Posted: 18:25:39 02/04/2016
Crocux smiled "thank you" he collected Rose and went back to her den.

"Sozen please, can't you do me that much of a favor? It's not like I'm going anywhere I'll be right here when you get back."

Ravage settled in and with his fur covered in dried blood he laid down and went to sleep.

ooc: sorry I haven't been active for some of this and man a lot can happen in just one night.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:29:22 02/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#379 Posted: 19:17:54 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: You're telling me. This has been a lousy week for me.

While the rest of the Haven residents were still unaware of Zera and her army arriving, back at Hunted island, Barloc was watching the ocean... and didn't like the visit. He didn't know about Zera's arrival, but did recognized that pattern from Battle for the Haven.
"At least we'll have help once that stupid Shadow arrives." he said bitterly to himself, seeing how all the sharks with the Komodo dragons were settling up at the Haven.
---
#380 Posted: 23:48:14 02/04/2016
Zera nodeed to Sinbad and he proceeded to help the others set up. Zera then followed Sybil.

"Fine." Sozen said. He then went outside and flew away.
---
SC
#381 Posted: 00:02:43 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil lead Zera to her home, and halfway there, she talked about what was nibbling at her ever since they arrived.
"So Shadow is coming again. What is he planning this time? Why can't he stay in his own home? Why can't he leave us alone!?" Sybil yelled furiously, having developed a deep hatred for Shadow.
---
#382 Posted: 01:37:07 03/04/2016
"He will not stop until he wins. He wants control and will do anything for it." Zera said.
---
SC
#383 Posted: 02:18:49 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Why such a dumb obsession? Seriously, he is taking this too far. If he dares to attack us again, I will not be as merciful as last time." Sybil warned, having Ravage's unexpected visit spreading too much of the hatred that was already developing in her.
---
#384 Posted: 03:13:15 03/04/2016
"I know that is why we came to help." Zera said.
---
SC
#385 Posted: 05:07:30 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright then. So then, I need you to tell me the details. I suppose Shadow has created another army. And if he plans to attack headfirst or stealthily. I need everything you know to prepare ourselves and avoid any more casualties." Sybil said very firmly, unwilling to let any more deaths happen on her watch.
---
#386 Posted: 05:56:48 03/04/2016
"I'm not sure what he is planing but I'm sure he has an army and plans to use it." Zera said. "We need to fortify the shores and vital residents homes"
---
SC
#387 Posted: 06:43:12 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I wonder if he somehow found out about the drought. It's very predictable of someone like hi. To attack a place at it's most vulnerable." Sybil complained miserably, feeling very low.
"Anyway, about the defenses, the cockatoos are already getting prepared. The keas are fortifying the tree and Sholeh already has protection." Sybil explained, realizing that Sayan's den and her own tree didn't have any defenses yet.
"Either way, the most important matter first. We need to protect the shores... but... I'm not sure about the three orcas we have left. The rest of the pod left the Haven in order to avoid starving to death." Sybil expressed, knowing they could be in trouble, especially since if they joined the fight, it would be difficult for them to know which shark they shouldn't attack.
---
#388 Posted: 08:47:59 03/04/2016
"That's where Sinbad comes in. He as well as his school will help defend the shore lines." Zera said.
---
SC
#389 Posted: 15:13:09 03/04/2016
Quote: Wyrstel
AJ:
"Auntie Rose is still away Uncle Sayan. She'll be back soon, I know it. So why did Sybil want you, Uncle," I ask my tail flicking back and forth.

"Oh... It was nothing. She was just checking up on us.," Sayan said concealing the truth for now. He wasn't sure how anyone react to the news.
---
#390 Posted: 15:58:26 03/04/2016
Guardian smiled weakly "thank you." Shi looked at Sozen "I'll stay here. See you when you get back Sozen."

Crocux reaches the den and drops Rose off. "here you are Rose. home sweet home. I'm gonna go see what Sybil is up to."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#391 Posted: 16:16:07 03/04/2016
"Sayan. I'm back." Rose said.
---
SC
#392 Posted: 16:26:31 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
While things were calming down at the island, some warblers could see the sharks approaching. Another panic almost started, but when they all realized that it was just Zera coming to help, they all calmed down, but spread the news that help had arrived, which motivated them more to get to work on the Haven's defenses.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"That's where Sinbad comes in. He as well as his school will help defend the shore lines." Zera said.

Sybil imagined that was what Zera would say, so she thought of a plan to avoid the orcas from attacking the wrong sharks... if they joined the fight that is.
"Jet and the other two will probably want to join the fight, even if the are too weak with the lack of food. But they need to know which sharks NOT to attack, so I'm thinking we need to identify them. Put ribbons on their dorsal fins, or paint them, something that would stand out." Sybil suggested, assuming of course, that Shadow's marine army were also white sharks.
---
#393 Posted: 16:50:40 03/04/2016
"Yes is there any bright colored flowers or natural color we can put on them?" Zera said.
---
SC
#394 Posted: 17:34:00 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm not sure there are flowers that could work considering they are dry, but we can use some white tree saps to paint their dorsal fins." Sybil suggested, as they finally reached her tree.

"Well, here we are now. Make yourself at home. I need to do something before I can do anything else. If you need any help with the sap, ask any of the warblers around. They know the trees around here very well." Sybil then said, as she started to head to Crocux's home. He and his family were new around there, so she had to warn them about Shadow, especially the crocodile, since he could try to attack the dragon and underestimate that dangerous bite.
---
#395 Posted: 18:09:25 03/04/2016
"Sayan. I'm back." Rose said.

"Welcome back. I'm glad you're alright.," Sayan said giving Rose a quick kiss.
---
#396 Posted: 18:24:33 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
At Crocux's home, Sybil called.
"Crocux! Crocux! If you're around, please come!" she yelled, not seeing him around. If he was hiding, she tried to find him to make sure he wouldn't try a naughty surprise attack on her. But when she didn't find him, she imagined that he wasn,t around, so she layed down to wait for him. It was too important what she had to warn him...

At the kea's tree, Zera's arrival reached the ears of the parrots, and they immediately prepare themselves to greet her or any Komodo dragon that approached their tree, wanting to be friendly and demonstrate how grateful they were that they were willing to face their own species in order to help them.
---
#397 Posted: 21:57:11 03/04/2016
Soon Sozen arrived on the Haven. "Sybil I need to talk to you!"

Rose returned the kiss.

Zera soon saw one of the warblers. "Hey do you know of any white sap I could use to help identify our allies?
---
SC
#398 Posted: 22:29:14 03/04/2016
Crocux just returned home since he was tired and figured Sybil would go their "I'm right here Sybil. I see that help has arrived. It's been awighle since I've seen a kamodo dragon. if Dad was here he would be geeking out over them. I'm glad though that no one was killed by Ravage. Jr is with the keas being treated and Rose just has a scratch but it seems like everyone's ok."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#399 Posted: 01:15:17 04/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, it is indeed lucky..." Sybil said, now remembering that Crocux still didn't know about Ravage's location, and the news about the deceased warbler still eluding them all. Sybil didn't thought about it though, since there were more important matters to discuss.
"Listen Crocux. Now you are seeing how Komodo dragons are. You see that they are nowhere near as big as you, but..." Sybil started to say, when she heard Sozen calling.
"Wait, stay right there. I will be right back." she said to the crocodile, proceeding to heard to the beach.

"Hey Sozen. What is it?" Sybil said casually, hiding the fact that she was still upset about what happened yesterday.

Zera soon saw one of the warblers. "Hey do you know of any white sap I could use to help identify our allies?

The three warblers reached to Zera, but only one approached her, the other two being too cautious to come any closer.
"Sure thing. Many of the pine trees here have white sap, but if you want something that has an attractive white, then what you're looking for is right here." the little bird said, with he and his companions leading Zera to a cluster of trees that looked quite different from the othe other ones around it.
"These are rubber trees. Just one scratch and it will pour out lots of sap. Try to make it small, since it's very sticky." the warbler warned, with a few of them having went through a nasty experience with it.
---
#400 Posted: 01:47:29 04/04/2016
"Will it stay on in warter?" Zera said.

"Sybil Guardian has requested you. You may ride on me but this doesn't change a thing." Sozen said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me